Waterford Pointe Apartments

4.5

4.5

William
about 22 hours ago
Very peacefully neighborhood, great staff members. Very clean complex and a great location, near to shopping malls, gas stations, supermarkets and a variety of restaurants and fast food restaurants.

Shanti
I can’t believe I have resided here at Waterford Point for a Decade now. It has been a great experience and I am grateful for the team that has served my family and I with the very best service.

Nancy
Still a pretty good place to live. Every complex has its ups and downs but can’t really complain. Office staff and maintenance are very good and helpful.

Eric
Place is quiet, safe and customer service is very friendly, fast and very professional. The only downfall is that the rent keeps rising even though this is a place for families with low income but other than that I have no complaints of this place highly recommend it

Kisha
I've been living here for 13 years now and I have no problem with anyone in this apartment complex .I would recommend anyone who wants to live here to come and join us thank you

Isabelina
I moved in back in 2013 and now i am going into my 11-years i have seen a lot of changes over the years some good and some to be worried about. But the BEST that Has Happen is having the Best Management now with Ana. We miss so many good-thing we us to do back in the days now i am seeing that Waterford Point is becoming a great community and understand. and this is important to me.

Louis
Anna, is always a pleasure to see and work with!! She’s always on point and we love working with her! We’re so blessed to have you back! Thank you!

Chelsea
The pros definitely out weigh the cons. Very friendly staff. Very quick maintenance. My kids love the community and made friends really quick. Close to many stores

Caroline
1.buen ambiente 2.buen servicio 3.los chicos de mantenimiento trabajan rapido 4.me gustaria que abriera el tree house 5. la piscina siempre limpia

Benjamin
My experience is really good so Far thank you…Except the garbage area can be more clean….there be much bags, boxes out there but you guys do clean it up. Thank you