Haven't moved in yet. But the staff has been amazing so far with getting everything ready for us to move in. My family and I are ready to be in this community.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Great community- office staff is wonderful- friendly neighbors- very clean- this place is a blessing compared to the apartments we were at- we love it here!

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Clean apartment complex with a responsive front office. Reason price for a new complex but no utilities are included. Mandatory pest and Valet Trash service fees with no option to opt out. Doggy bags are posted throughout the complex but some residents refuse to use them. Overall, pleased with the apartment but a few things could improve.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Easy application process. Apartments are nice and affordable. So far I have had no issues with maintenance. Pool and gym are pretty nice. Covered parking is a plus.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Going on 3 years living here. Great management, great location, great apartments. Quite as can be out here. At first glance you think that you are in the middle of nowhere. But everything that you need is just blocks away. Move here, you'll love living here.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Best complex we have lived at so far. The community is beautiful and clean. We have not had any issues so far! We are enjoying the pool as well!

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

They were very understanding to our needs, and worked with us in a timely manner. Ashley was very professional, and responded to all emails and calls too. We were able to get into an apartment in the window we were looking for, with the extra accommodations.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Wonderful quiet neighborhood, very pet friendly. Staff have been nothing but kind and helpful since we arrived. I would recommend living here to anyone.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Will be moving in next month! The leasing consultant Ashley has made the application/leasing process easy! Looking forward to moving and getting settled in my new home!

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Love the community and the staff. People are friendly, dogs love the park, and I love the trees! Can’t wait to see what the community and team here hold.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

We love this community! Nice apartment. Quiet neighborhood. The layout of the apartment is functional. There are community events for families. That is nice!

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Great atmosphere very clean, very friendly. Community events they do for people who live in their establishment is amazing. They tend to go above and beyond to make people smile.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Really great place to live. Large pool and huge ground space for activities. Would like to see some more work done on the grounds such as some landscaping and updated amenities such as a tennis court or a basketball court.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

I haven’t moved in yet but what I enjoyed about the complex that it was hurt and peaceful. When I toured the room the layout was awesome very open and allows me to start the next chapter in my relationship moving in with my girlfriend

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Great place to live! ...... If you are considering a beautiful, quiet, clean, safe place to be. Don’t be shy just stop by Waterford Ranch!!!!

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Great place to live! Quiet community in a good location. Management is nice to work with, and maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

My husband and I knew that Waterford Ranch would be our future home as soon as we drove onto the property. The property is very well maintained and the office staff made sure our transition was a positive experience. We couldn't be happier!

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

I moved in about two weeks ago and found a clean apartment in great condition. The leasing and move in process went through quickly and easily. I really enjoy the fitness center, as well as the relative seclusion of the complex. The absence of traffic is nice. Overall, the apartment it great and I have no complaints whatsoever. If anything goes wrong, all you have to do is submit a work order online. Simple and efficient and helps both parties.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Very well kept. Really clean and staff was very personable. I feel like this is going to be awesome living place. Will recommend to others.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Aside from the usual noise at an apartment, we are enjoying this peaceful complex. We love the area and the neighborhoods that surround us. The amenities are not top of the line, but they are sufficient. We enjoy living at Waterford Ranch.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

So far so good...the trash doesn't always get picked up as scheduled. But we love the place. Its clean and safe .....we love the neighborhood

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Beautiful! We love it. It’s very clean and homey. Very clean and well maintained. Always updating everything. When needed they are on the job.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Ashley is amazing, through all our questions she made the move in and process very smooth and unstressful even after moving across the State last minute!

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

I've had a wonderful experience thus far. Waterford Ranch is nothing but friendly staff and beautiful units. Best living in Midland for your money.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Waterford Ranch is a very nice community. They have a ton of amenities for residents to do. Their pool is something like a resort. I would recommend it for anyone.