I’ve never lived in an apartment but I like that they send notifications to the weather, gathering or anything happening within the apartment complex. The front office is very helpful and polite

Absolutely love Waterford Ranch. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!!! Friendly neighbors. Quiet & peaceful community with great amenities!

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

it Is great !!! I couldn’t ask for anything better always willing to help . If something needs attention they get right on it . Thank you guys !!!

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

We've lived here almost 5 months now and we love it. The staff is just great. It's a nice quiet place to live. I'm glad we chose this apartment.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

I have lived at Waterford Ranch for 10 yrs and continue to love it. Love the location and the people here. Come and look at the place I think you would love it too!!!

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

The office staff is great. They have fun events for the kids and are always so kind. The community is peaceful, nice, and always clean. Love the location.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

We have found it difficult to solve billing issues or any other concerns when the office staff is not there to answer the phone and they don't return calls or follow up like they say they will.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Great community and staff. It is dog friendly and is very quiet. We have enjoyed living here the past 2 and half years. Enjoyed the activities the office has for the residents.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Excellent customer service and great atmosphere. From start to end of leasing here, I was taken care of and I heard back from the leasing agent immediately

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Staff is beyond friendly. They have made moving to our new home very easy ! So excited to enjoy our new home & meet new friends. Would very highly recommend them .

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Moving in soon. Staff has been very helpful while setting up the lease and answering questions about the area. Would recommend looking into WR.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

We haven't move in yet but the staff has been very helpful in get our family set up for our new apartment. We look forward to our new adventure in Texas. We are currently Wisconsin residents so this will be very new to us. But we are excited.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

I have lived here for 4 days...these people are nothing short of amazing . They are there to help with whatever and answer any questions you may have . It is a clean and very well kept facility. I think we are going to love it here!!!

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Clean grounds, quiet at night with nice amenities! Easy access to the pool, fitness center and laundry room. Nice place to live. Very competitive rental rates.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

An easy transition to a beautiful property maintained by a friendly staff. Safe area for my daughter and myself while my husband works long hours, and a great park for our dogs to play in. Not to mention the great amenities on property.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Very nice spacious apartment. Would like to see some more amenities though. Such a large and open complex, could use a basketball or tennis court for added appeal. Overall this apartment complex is hard to beat though.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

The ladies that work in the office are wonderful. They were very helpful when we were moving in. The community is very quiet, and nice. We love the pool and workout center.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Very friendly staff. Nice pool. Good location. The maintenance staff are responsive. I would like to see more updated equipment in the fitness center and a much larger dog park, but other than that, Waterford Ranch has succeeded by expectation.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

The application process was quick and easy. The location of the apartments is great for families as well as singles. The gated aspect of the apartment is a big plus

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Love living here, very good community and very nice swimming pool and very nice picnic area and very nice appartments and very nice office workers and friendly service

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Office personnel are friendly and easy to talk as well as very helpful. Would love to see a playground on grounds. The pool is very nice and enjoyable. The gate to the pool is difficult to do.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Haven't moved in yet. But the staff has been amazing so far with getting everything ready for us to move in. My family and I are ready to be in this community.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Great community- office staff is wonderful- friendly neighbors- very clean- this place is a blessing compared to the apartments we were at- we love it here!

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Clean apartment complex with a responsive front office. Reason price for a new complex but no utilities are included. Mandatory pest and Valet Trash service fees with no option to opt out. Doggy bags are posted throughout the complex but some residents refuse to use them. Overall, pleased with the apartment but a few things could improve.

Reply from Waterford Ranch Apartments

Easy application process. Apartments are nice and affordable. So far I have had no issues with maintenance. Pool and gym are pretty nice. Covered parking is a plus.