The property is really nice and the staff is also very nice. Although I’ve had issues with several pests in my apartment. I’ve also had issues with maintenance taking weeks to address my issues. Had to address and reschedule with maintenance several times before they actually came by to fix my issues. The staff is nice but might be a bit unorganized and lacking communication.

its good and new apartments I went a month ago to apply for lease, I talked to Veronica and Amy for rate and requirement document, they both took our all information, but they never call us back also never repplyed on email, Whenever i called them they said we will call you back, but it never happened. then I went to Linda, she is verry supportive, she helped us to apply and showed the error we made on form, soif you are applying for lease go to Linda.

I really enjoy this community. They keep it really quiet and clean. The staff has been extremely courteous and helpful with any needs that you have.

Love these apartments! Best experience, awesome amenities, really nice neighbors. Also great maintenance staff! Would definitely recommend!!

I love Waterford Springs Apartments! My favorite things is the Apartment Life Events and team. They hold 3 events a month that give you an opportunity to meet other people. There really is a community here.

Living at Waterford Springs has been very enjoyable experience! The amenities are very resort like. The cares team makes the community like a family

Still loving the apartment, my absolute favorite part of the 2 bedroom 2 bath floor plan is how spacious everything is. Very open floor plan with the kitchen and living area. Love the view of the sunset from my balcony.

Great place to live. We love the trails behind the property. The pool is also very nice. The staff has always been very respectful and good. The monthly events are enjoyable.

This is a quite and nice place. The construction outside the apartment Gosling Road, is a moving target, and sometimes in morning it takes longer to pull out on the road. The price is slightly higher, but as real-estate is booming so no option unless, one really plans ahead, spend enough time and energy in finding a better deal to move out, plus it also depends upon time of the year when the demand is high versus when the demand is low.

I moved to this Community 2 years ago after relocating from the Chicago area. I rented my apartment without seeing the property and I was not disappointed! I love living here and what this Community offers. Waterford Springs is resort style living at its finest!

Reply from Waterford Springs

I truly enjoy living in Waterford Springs Apts. The location is amazing! Wonderful amenities! Plus, there's so much growth! It's an exciting time to live here. They are friendly, thorough in upkeep, and respond quickly to maintenance. The traffic is a bummer, but it doesn't last long.

Reply from Waterford Springs

I like the landscape/ layout. The ladies in the front was very helpful when I was moving in. They gave me all the information I needed .. that meant a lot since I’m new to the area

Reply from Waterford Springs

An amazing place to live. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues we may have and we love the convenience of the on-site gym. I would give 4 stars if there were more parking.

Reply from Waterford Springs

It has been great so far, it is peaceful and nice with much greenery around and nothing to complain as such. Only issue is the construction outside road is taking too long to finish

Reply from Waterford Springs

Very nice apartment peaceful atmosphere. Very close to my work. Amazing staff very helpful specially Chloe she is very helpful. I love living here!

Reply from Waterford Springs

So far my experience living here has been very great. The community is great, the staff here is great. There’s not a single thing to complain about. This apartment community does an amazing job of taking care of its residents.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Beautiful!, I love new apartment. I am a Chef and I am in love with the layout of the kitchen design. It's very functional and spacious! The huge island makes the apartment looks like home. I am home!

Vivir aquí es una experiencia divertida...los vecinos son muy amables...la administración es muy atenta a las necesidades de los inquilinos...

Best apartments ever ! Wonderful staff ! Clean environment . They are always willing to help you with whatever you need. I highly recommend. Check them out

I really like this place I call home because it’s the calmest place you could be in there is never noise it’s always chill and it’s in a very good location!

We have really enjoyed our experience so far. The staff is quick to respond to our calls and the grounds are always clean. The gym is definitely my favorite amenity

This is a beautiful apartment complex. It feels very safe and secure. The residents all seem nice. The staff members are very helpful and attentive to the residence needs.

the buildings maintenance is terrible, all the hales are dirty, the patio barbecue are dirty the trash can never clean it and we have to pay for that.

It could be better the mail room door has been messed up there is no place for kids to walk around safe no play areas and it’s dirty on the floors I seen people walk around at night smoking marijuana and I don’t see the security andymoee and the office managers are very cold

My family and I are very happy to move here , We like the apartment, it's very comfortable, also like the community. It's a really quiet place to live