Waterford Square

4.1

4.1

Management makes false promises and the maintenance people don't fixed issues in a timely manner. I have been waiting to have my locks changed since December 7, 2020 because the past tenant keeps returning to this unit.
We just moved here a few months ago and its going very well we have been wanting to move her for a while now and its everything that I hoped it would be 🥰
Lived here for 7 years! Overall a good place to live. New management team. Which is a little concerning! However no major complaints! Like that the units are key entry only for safety reasons!
All office & maintenance staff have been very nice. My apartment had some issues when I moved in. Furnace didn't work, kitchen sink leaked, there was cable lines left in the bedroom & the refrigerator didn't work properly. All of these issues were taken care of pretty fast but, this should have been done before my move in. Other than that, my move in process was easy and efficient.
My family and I love Waterford! Very happy with our space and our neighbors! Great place to live in Florissant! Couldn’t be happier! Staff is great
I stay with Waterford Square because the Neighbors are great, maintenance is quick and efficient and the community looks out for each other. It’s a great place for families
I love where I live but I'm a little disappointed of the rising price with no updates being done as promise over a year ago. Changes are being done in building 650 but no were else. Plus the trash pickup around the complex has seem to stopped.
My apartment is located in the main building of the Rental Office.. The Lobby is cheerful and inviting. The office is seasonal decorated and the employees are polite and kind.
I think I am paying entirely too much for a complex with few amenities. Some of my neighbors are a bit louder than before as well. I still enjoy the space and the area itself for the most part, but I can't say I'm fully satisfied with my current experience.
From the beginning of the process, everything was nice!. I love how quiet it is. I have friendly neighbors. So far so good, i like living here.