Waterford Square

4.1

4.1

I like my apartment community. People are friendly, yet they "mind their own business". the complex has lovely maintained grass areas around the apartments. There are beautiful flowers in front of the office and also many residents have planted flowers. There are no pets to mess up the grounds, so you can walk freely throughout. Parking is ample. The apartments are well kept both inside and out.
Living here has been wonderful for the past month. It’s awfully quiet and the neighbors are pretty nice. The staff was also nice. Everything just has a great vibe.
After so many years, Waterford Square is still a nice place to live. I wish some of the updates were automatic tho like carpeting and faucets. Its pretty quiet. Management and staff are nice and accommodating.
Waterford Square in my estimation is a pleasant place to live. I am particularly impresses with the staff and maintenance department. the have always handled all problems quickly and efficiently.
I have lived at Waterford Square for close to 1 1/2yrs now. I came two wks before the Pandemic shut down and then New owners/mgmt came 2 wks after that! So there were a lot of changes in the first couple of mths, but once I met the new staff, I found them to be just as kind and helpful as the previous staff. Briana and Tabatha have been really easy to communicate with and understanding of my needs. Briana was able to help me with getting the noise level reduced from the main door slamming soooo loudly. I wholeheartedly appreciated that because my sleep has been so much better since then ☺️👍🏾. Same for the maintenance staff. All of them have been kind, respectful, timely, and thorough in fixing needed repairs. They would also occasionally grab my trash bags from me and shorten my walk to the dumpster. So looks like I'm staying another year. Thank you Waterford Square Team!
I very satisficed with my stay here. The only complaint I have is the interior of building 700 still need to be updated. It was told it was going to be done when I moved in in December of 2019.
Pretty good complex, it's pretty quiet I really like the locked building doors. My only real issue is the phone reception is disgustingly bad
My building is fairly quiet and my neighbors are all friendly and respectful. It’s a nice community to be a part of. I have lived at Waterford Square for some time now, and am glad we have chosen this place to call home.
Love living here. It safe quite friendly. The maintenance personnel is very sufficient and timely. Hope it stays the same. We could use some updates in the apartments and the hallways need new carpet.
My apartment community is exceptional. The residents are usually quiet working people. Sharing the laundry facilities is no problem because everyone keeps it clean. I love the flowers at the office giving it a friendly atmosphere. Office staff is courteous and responds quickly.