Waterford Square
4 stars95 Reviews

Keith
Moved into an apartment that needed cleaning & repairs. Missing baseboards, very dirty utility closet, apartment door severely scratched, dirty & missing Venetian blinds. Past manager promised to remedy but never did. Asked to move into another apartment with no results.
Evelyn
My apartment experience is great due to the efficient service of the office and employees who fix things. I don't want to call them janitors because they are more than that. They show a real concern when there is a problem in your apartment that needs fixing. They are courteous and experienced. I had trouble with my furnace during the "hot" days of April and then another issue with my furnace during the "cold" April days (lol). They readily, quickly came back and fixed things straight. My hat's off to these men because our complex is large and they have a lot of work to do keeping things running smoothly.
Tawanna
Need to improve the quality of the apartment my toilet has been out dated for years so it's made my plumbing an issue since day one I moved In.
Amal
Not happy with service or with complex. Too much turnover and complex is going downhill. Maintenence doesn’t follow through and phone calls not being returned. I don’t feel valued and I’ve been here for over 2 decades
Colleen
Wish there was more lightning in parking lot. Inside buildings were updated. The kitchen cabinets need to be updated and patio doors. Also the need updated washers and dryers.
Henan
The Community is nice and quiet. The residents are friendly and people get along well with each other. There is a mutual respect among most residents.
Phyllis
about 2 months ago
A lot of changes that im not particularly fond of. I know the economy is bad but a 100 dollar rent increase is pretty absurd especially for someone who has paid their rent for 12 years LOYALLY.
Gregory
about 2 months ago
So far so good great neighborhood peaceful and quiet amazing staffing the building is clean smelling good.On the inside and out the rooms are very clean and big didn't have any problems with nothing in the living room bath room or living room. No water dripping no burnt mark's great job to the maintenance people they give a shout out to the supervisor for being a amazing role model.
Carl
about 2 months ago
This property is going down hill at a very quick pace. Trash is compiling up at the dumpster. The previous owner use to keep the inside of the building clean.
Destiny
2 months ago
Great place to live and a quiet neighborhood i would definitely recommend to a friend . i’m currently in the process of moving just for more space but i definitely would stay here