The complex has started improving in the areas that we had difficult with at the start of our lease. I would like to see it continue to grow in a positive direction.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

So far, everything has been really awesome! Simone was the most helpful associate that I have ever dealt with getting an apartment. Because of her help, I feel like I got a really good deal. I chose this place because of the deals they were offering that no one else offered.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Overall my experience has been pretty good here compared to other complexes. Management fixed this parking issue by adding additional spots was the thing that pleased us most. Other than a few issues here and there, this has been a pleasant place to live the last 3 years.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love living here more than any other multi-family community I've ever lived in, & I'm no spring chicken! The property itself is beautifully maintained, the amenities are top-shelf, the finishes on the interior are unbelievable. My favorite thing is the size of the community; smaller than most I've looked into or lived in, but it makes it that much more like a real community. People can really get to know each other here while out walking or sitting on the patio, even just getting the mail. But, for all the good, there always has to be at least one negative. I hate that the entry gates & pedestrian gates always seem to be more "offline" than they are on. While I don't expect 100% security because there are no physical security officers at each entrance/exit point, I do feel I pay enough in rent to expect the security & criminal deterrant features to remain intact more than they are. Aside from that, no issues here, just an extremely happy tenant!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Nice place staff is great 👍🏻 good location safe area good school for kids very reasonable prices overall it’s a nice place for me and my family

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Starting and finishing my application process was made extremely easy! I was able to lease my new apartment while on vacation and had zero worries thanks to the office staff!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The employees in office are so kind and they help us too much for contract.neighborhood is very lovely . Every place is clean .here is so quiet

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The manager , leasing agents & maintenance crews are awesome. The community is nice, clean & secure . My family & I have homey feeling here .

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Although I haven’t lived here long everyone here treat me like a true friend. It is wonderful living in a beautiful community and close to my son and grandkids after so long living so far apart. Looking forward to living hear and having more beautiful experiences

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Love the place , very quite and friendly ..well kept landscaping , leasing office is very friendly and helpful anytime you need them , I love the location which is very convenient

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Incredible experience and extremely friendly staff a lot of services and beautiful environment and community the apartments are modern and gorgeous

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The staff are good people and will help you in any way they can. Just like everything, apartment living has its ups and downs. On site security is a plus. Pool shuts down at 10pm sharp.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very nice amenities. Have not had any major problems living here. Whenever it is needed, maintenance comes out very quickly. I wish the price was not as expensive but I loved living here.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I absolutely love living here! The community and environment make me feel very safe and at home. The complex is beautiful and well maintained, and the staff is always so nice and professional.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The staff at Waterford Trail made me feel very welcomed. The were very inviting and friendly. The place has a great little trail and a good place for the dogs to run around.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I would like to use facilities of office and apartments events. It's good for community. That's makes more comfortable living. I will recommend to other person.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Moved in a week ago, it wasn’t the easiest transition but the staff has been so kind and helpful. The property is always kept so clean and over all the parking isn’t horrible like the reviews say. I can honestly say it was a great choice to move here!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We love this place, The staff is very friendly and the facilities very nice. The details that have inside and outside mind are very beautiful

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartment is very visually appealing but I have a lot of issues with loud neighbors. I am constantly woken up early in the morning to other residents shouting or playing music loudly.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The entire staff is so friendly and care so much about their residents and potential residents. Any email I’ve sent or maintenance requests I’ve put in has been handled quickly.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The staff is great, but the complex its self hasn’t been the greatest. Our AC has broken a few times & we had mice... The walls are also very thin which means we can hear EVERYTHING above us.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love it here. I just started really hearing my neighbors upstairs and I think they are new. It sounds like they are bowling. Overall I do love this apartment. Maintenance is a hot a miss. Sometimes they get the request in that day other days can take a long time.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the staff, very pleasant efficient and professional. They take pride in their work!!! Especially, Simone and Alexis!!! I really feel welcome, and any issues that I had they were right on it. With no hesitation

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

the place is incredible what I have seen so far, the facilities are impeccable, and the administration and its collaborators very friendly and willing to help.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Disclaimer: we have not moved in yet. On every occasion that we have visited waterford trails, we have been provided with exceptional service from Alexis. She helped us find the perfect floorplan and was very pleasant.