I love living here at waterford trails. Great area everyone is friendly. It feels like home. Just renewed my lease, can’t wait to enjoy my 2nd lease.

I love this community it’s clean the people are nice and the apartments are spacious. Can’t Waitr for summer so my and my fiancé can enjoy the pool.

Nice apartments. Good location. Close to 99 & stores but kind of secluded. Club house is great staff is great. Walking path is nice. Patio is nice and large and kitchen is nice.

I've been overall very pleased living here. The parking needs were addressed quickly, and the staff has turned over a few times but still remain very helpful whenever needed.

So far, customer service has been excellent. Move in went very smoothly thanks to help from the wonderful employees at the front office! Definitely check this place out.

Everyone here has been beyond great at what they do and helpful. Ryan was really helpful at getting us into our apartment and making us feel at home.

We have enjoyed our stay with Waterford even though we pre leased 7 months in advance and had a bad experience on our move in to a brand new apt.

Its a great place to live, it has great soace for walking with your pet or your kids. Its a good neighborhood,but it isn’t enough parking spaces.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Parking is horrendous. Numerous amount of vehicles are always parked within the fire zone throughout the day. On top of that residents are always speeding as they approach the enter and exit gates, and the irony behind that is the gates are never working. The gym facility is never clean nor stocked with cleaning supplies (wipes).

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great location and school district. The neighbors are really quiet. I hardly notice there is someone above me.The office staff are friendly and helpful. The trash pick up (that is paid for) is a great amenity although I've never used the services and will most likely never use it. Nothing personal. Also, I noticed they come pretty late at night for the residents who do use it. It could be a little startling sometimes if you're not expecting visitors late at night. (not me...I'm a night owl) Otherwise, I'm glad we chose this property.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We love the quiet community. Everyone is friendly, the floor plans are incredible, and valet trash pick up is a definite perk!our dog loves the dog park and the pool makes you feel like you’re in a resort getaway!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We have only lived here about a week now. So far the place is great. Only reason for the 4 star is because the parking is awful. Will be getting a garage asap so we always have a place to park

I love to stay at Waterford Trails, So clean, silent community. Lots of green and best place to live with family. The people of leasing office is so friendly especially Ryan and Michelle. Thank you.

Love the awesome fitness center and the computer area. The fitness center is always stocked w cold water. I also like the pool area, very pretty in the evening with the fire pits!

The application process has been so easy! The staff is so kind to answer my questions and send us on tours. I would recommend my friends and coworkers to live here too.

Love the view and quite nights. Nice walking Trail, small pond and Lots of fresh air. Clean and neat Appartments Lots of activities can be done.

I’ve lived here one year now, and I can say I love it! Staff has always been helpful. Especially Linda the Office Manager. She helped me with a Centerpoint issue. Took so much time out of her day for weeks. Thank you so much!

We moved to Waterford Trails after Hurricane Harvey when our unit at Waterford Springs was flooded. That was a very frustrating time for us and the staff at Waterford Trails was so helpful and quickly got us transferred over and moved in. Our staff is always so pleasant and our property is beautifully maintained. We love this community and wish we would've chosen to live here originally.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Waterford Trails is like a permanent vacation. The people are friendly and the amenities are so nice. They’re always having little get togethers so you have the option to get to know your neighbors.

Love this community!! Luxury and location was just what I was looking for and I found it here at Waterford Trails! Saymone was such a blessing and took care of me throughout the entire process especially since I was relocating from another state.

Living at Waterford Trails has been nothing short of amazing. The staff is like family and they really strive to accommodate the needs and wants of the residents. I am about ready to resign another lease as I have toured other communities and didn’t get the same positive feeling I get from Waterford Trails

Love living here the grounds are kept beautifully, there are always activities to join, and the office staff is very welcoming and handles request efficiently!!

This beautiful community has all the amenities you need plus a kind, friendly staff to help you feel at home! From the moment I stepped on property, I was impressed. The staff ensured I had a smooth transition while moving in, maintenance took care of a few minor issues swiftly, and now I’m enjoying my beautiful apartment!

This is a great place! It’s very quiet and peaceful. We have not had an opportunity to attend any of the social events but hope to do so so. The common area, pool and workout room are so inviting.

Have spent the last 15 months living at Waterford trails and it has been a great experience!! Only issue (and its small) is the dumpster overflows every Sunday.