We love this place, The staff is very friendly and the facilities very nice. The details that have inside and outside mind are very beautiful

The apartment is very visually appealing but I have a lot of issues with loud neighbors. I am constantly woken up early in the morning to other residents shouting or playing music loudly.

The entire staff is so friendly and care so much about their residents and potential residents. Any email I’ve sent or maintenance requests I’ve put in has been handled quickly.

The staff is great, but the complex its self hasn’t been the greatest. Our AC has broken a few times & we had mice... The walls are also very thin which means we can hear EVERYTHING above us.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love it here. I just started really hearing my neighbors upstairs and I think they are new. It sounds like they are bowling. Overall I do love this apartment. Maintenance is a hot a miss. Sometimes they get the request in that day other days can take a long time.

I love the staff, very pleasant efficient and professional. They take pride in their work!!! Especially, Simone and Alexis!!! I really feel welcome, and any issues that I had they were right on it. With no hesitation

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

the place is incredible what I have seen so far, the facilities are impeccable, and the administration and its collaborators very friendly and willing to help.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Disclaimer: we have not moved in yet. On every occasion that we have visited waterford trails, we have been provided with exceptional service from Alexis. She helped us find the perfect floorplan and was very pleasant.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Awesome, however Stressful for me, however, with having nothing to do with Waterford Trails. Everyone, especially the Manager of the office made my move more comfortable by accommodating and understanding that situation at that moment (they're aware of what I'm referring to). Thank you so Much!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We’ve had a great time here. It’s very quiet. The management is great to work with. We’ve attended a couple of the events they have held for the residents. The maintenance folks are also very attentive to the residents needs.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Its been easy going here. From the first day checking out the location, to actually filling out my documents to sign a lease. Everything was a walk in the park.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I have only been in my apartment for two weeks and My experience is neutral. All the employees I’ve come in contact with have been very nice and helpful however, upon receiving my welcome package/keys I did not receive the key to my mailbox in which I was told I would have that in three days, it took about a week. I’ve had to put on multiple maintenance requests on things I feel should have been addressed prior to me moving in. I love the location, and there are friendly stafff... not quite sure on how to feel on my overall experience being here so far.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very quiet, friendly community. Neighbors are very friendly. Work orders are completed on time, apartments are kept really well. Parking is not bad at times it won't be as near your building entrance but that's ok walking a little doesn't hurt. :)

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love this apartment I love this apartment it is a very good experience to live here, and in the office they are very kind, organized, they really help you with any problem I recommend them 100%

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great complex with great amenities. It’s clean, modern, and great prices! I just wish they had cameras around the complex to avoid robberies

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

When we first moved in, everything was really nice. We were very excited to move here and then we started to have problems with roaches. Pest control has come to spray and the problem was resolved for a little while and they keep coming back. It is ridiculous how many roaches we have had to kill and how our first home experience ended up this way. We clean everyday and always keep our home spotless and this continues to be a problem. If it weren't for the roach problem, this review would have 5 stars. This is a beautiful place and the neighbors are friendly and kind and the gym is wonderful. But it has been extremely hard for us to live here with the roach problem. It has not been fun or pleasant at all to have to worry about this.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Typically I would have a lot of great things to say about this place, but with the recent car break ins, the lack of parking spots, and my car being towed for being parked in a spot it shouldn’t have been. I’m not sure where else they’d like for us to park when there is no space available.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We have now lived at Waterford Trails 4 months. We were totally pleased at first with our living experience and for the most part, we still are happy living in our apartment community. However, we have been a little disappointed over the summer months with the upkeep of some of the apartment amenities. The pool was closed numerous times, we went to grill for our first time and the gas grills were not working, the gates have frequent problems, and the pool TV has not worked. It just seemed quite often something was not working. We have also been disappointed in neighbors who do not pick up after their dogs. We really like most things about our apartment and the apartment life. We just wished all amenities were more consistently in working order and that all residents were respectful of the community pet rules even keeping their dogs on leashes.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It just keeps getting better! I can't complain. The pool at times can be like your own private pool, and then at other times it is fun being with other families. Great activities to involve residents.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

From the moment I walked in to just look at an apartment I had a wonderful experience! Alexis is so nice and helpful! I don’t move in until October but I’m already looking forward to living here!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

CLEAN AND COZY PLACE, COMMUNITY IS GREAT PEOPLE CARE EACHOTHERS. PARKING IS NOT THAT BAD AT ALL OVERALL I AM PRETTY SATISFIED. WOULD LIKE TO REFER FRENDS

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Management is wonderful and the entire process of moving in was seamless. The grounds are beautiful and maintained well. Definitely a good place to live

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

we like living here.. we were a little concerned about the break ins and damage to cars. We feel much better since we have seen the security guards.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The property is very well maintained and the ladies in the leasing office are wonderful. Alexis and Samone have made my move so easy and have gone above and beyond for me!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Waterford Trails is a great community. My favorite things here are the leading staff, the pool, the BBQs, the bark park, and the monthly activities.