Waterford Trails Apartments

4.6

4.6

We enjoy the community and feel it’s like home. We try to take care of the property as if it’s our own. We unfortunately don’t see others here doing the same.
Up until now everyone we’ve met is super friendly. Our neighbor and people at the bark park were super chill and we haf good conversations.
I absolutely love the area. I love my neighbor and I enjoy living in this area. I love my sons school and I like that it is quiet in the area. I still hate that we have someone above me because they walk very hard and it's annoying. I hate that both gates open, I hate the whole gate system. In my opinion the gate should be recorded in me garage remote. But I absolutely love my garage. That is all
Great apartment complex to live at. There is always community events & food vendors that come. I love the location and the luxuries that come with the place.
I think residents should be more careful about cleanliness in the community area.They should clean their dog's waste and should use dog park.Close circuit camera is necessary to identify stealing in the community area.
Love the area it’s peaceful. Friendly neighbors and great staff. I love that we are closing to shopping, great eatery’s, grand parkway and 249
I still love living in the community and interacting with my neighbors everyone is so nice and caring to each other it’s like living with a big family
I've lived here for 1yr and it has been nothing but good. The office staff is very friendly as well as the maintenance people. The community has a great location.
Its been good thus far the staff have been welcoming and bills are very convenient to pay through the online portal. There's many events and amenities like the walking trail that are nice