Great property, beautiful pool and gym. Some of the staff can be helpful. The maintenance could be better. Overall it’s a cool property. Lots of community activities for the residents

This community is amazing! Everyone here is really nice. The grounds are amazing. The managment here is great and very helpful. The units are in great condition and are very beautiful.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Nice place very quiet and clean staffs in the office very helpful overall I like it loved it very much nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Complex looks nice, but have had many problems with the apartment itself and also there has been quite of few break ins as well. Don’t feel the complex does enough to ensure everyone’s safety.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Nice community, administrative team is awesome. Parking aint a problem like I read in other reviews. Happy to have moved here. Very nice design on the apartments.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Overall 3, compared to the rent. And the concept of trash pickup service is good, but it would be better to be optional not mandatory. The noise of the road is extreme even at the middle of night, so I used to take earplug during night.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Love my apartment and Samone who works in the office has been amazing! Wish there was a little more parking. Love the poor, especially this time of year!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love living here. It's always clean and quiet. Plenty of community activities. The gym is nice and clean with the best equipment. Parking has gotten alot better

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the community it’s a family oriented place to live and very upkepted, i love how spacious my place is and that they have events to keep the community involved

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It’s been 14 months my lease is up but, I renewed my lease. I really enjoy these apartments, there gorgeous, clean, spacious apartment units and the amenities are great! I really enjoy the planned events they are not mediocre or poorly planned it’s very organized. Any problem I’ve had have been accommodated and care for in a timely manner and I have really enjoyed and appreciated that part of my experience at these apartments. Definitely recommend, for the layout and the area plus the amenities it’s really a great apartment for the price you pay and compared to the ones in the area around the same price.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Overall, I've been here about 2 years and have had a pretty good experience. Good neighbors, Bad neighbors, but the facilities are always clean and the staff makes sure we're taken care of.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It’s very quiet and peaceful. Location is excellent, near supermarkets and diverse stores. Easy access and to major highways, and the office personnel are friendly and kind.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great, quiet, comfortable apartment homes, great neighborhood and location. The service is not that good,, not enough parking space even after re-purposing landscape areas with parking spots.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Haven't even moved in yet & we're already bowled over by everything the property has to offer. And the finishes & extra touches that were added to the interior decor of the units is nothing short of ultra-upscale!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I just moved in here and I am loving it so far. Alexis went above and beyond to get us exactly what we wanted and was very patient through the whole process.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Samone, has made our leasing experience so easy. She helped point out all the great amenities the Waterford offers. We are looking forward to our time there.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I have really enjoyed living here, but the pool have been closed a lot and can’t really enjoy it during this hot days in Texas. The office staff is great and never have had a problem with them. Maintenance is spot on and great. I spend most my time in the gym and overall they keep up with it. I have really enjoyed living here.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Waterford trails has a great atmosphere, I love the pool facility and the walking paths are great for dogs! The neighbors are great! And the small things that the apartment plans are awesome, more breakfast at the gate please!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great place to stay has a lovely pool and great gym area to work out in. Everything remains fairly clean and the the pool gets cleaned once a week which is good

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The staff at Waterford are always helpful, and will follow up with any issues that arise. Clean and quiet ommunity! Great dog park and trails to exercise.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Waterford Trails is a very nice community. Speaking from a empty nesters point of view. This property offers all that a person could want in an apartment home style of living.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

So far, so good! Been here for a month and have no complaints. Staff is nice and already had a maintenance request for the AC that randomly stopped working. They fixed the issue within an hour. Love the place.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Simone has been amazing at finding the right place to live in. The amenities the apartment provides are my favorite. Having a trail to exercise and the convenience of being just next to it motivates me to stay healthy.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Samone is awesome, she was so helpful and worked hard to make sure our move in was smooth! I am enjoying my time here so far and I hope the rest of my time here is as good as right now!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We love living at Waterford Trails. From the great amenities, the friendly and responsive staff to the great neighborhood environment, this is a great place to live. I would highly recommend Waterford Trails to anyone looking for a great place to live.