We moved to Waterford Trails after Hurricane Harvey when our unit at Waterford Springs was flooded. That was a very frustrating time for us and the staff at Waterford Trails was so helpful and quickly got us transferred over and moved in. Our staff is always so pleasant and our property is beautifully maintained. We love this community and wish we would've chosen to live here originally.

Waterford Trails is like a permanent vacation. The people are friendly and the amenities are so nice. They’re always having little get togethers so you have the option to get to know your neighbors.

Love this community!! Luxury and location was just what I was looking for and I found it here at Waterford Trails! Saymone was such a blessing and took care of me throughout the entire process especially since I was relocating from another state.

Living at Waterford Trails has been nothing short of amazing. The staff is like family and they really strive to accommodate the needs and wants of the residents. I am about ready to resign another lease as I have toured other communities and didn’t get the same positive feeling I get from Waterford Trails

Love living here the grounds are kept beautifully, there are always activities to join, and the office staff is very welcoming and handles request efficiently!!

This beautiful community has all the amenities you need plus a kind, friendly staff to help you feel at home! From the moment I stepped on property, I was impressed. The staff ensured I had a smooth transition while moving in, maintenance took care of a few minor issues swiftly, and now I’m enjoying my beautiful apartment!

This is a great place! It’s very quiet and peaceful. We have not had an opportunity to attend any of the social events but hope to do so so. The common area, pool and workout room are so inviting.

Have spent the last 15 months living at Waterford trails and it has been a great experience!! Only issue (and its small) is the dumpster overflows every Sunday.

it has been amazing. Its quiet and I haven't had any issues. I only wish we had parking permits so I would have a parking space close to my apartment

Living at Waterford Trails has been very good, the apartment amenities are great, great flooring, countertops, appliances, space, sound proofing. They recently solved a parking space problem by adding more spaces but also they converted some existing spaces into covered car ports which cost $65. Another issue I see is the lack of a playground for children, they do have a dog park but we need a play yard for our kids. Another thing that has changed since I started living here is, the previous management was more careful about keeping the grounds, halls and stairs clean and they did a better job on giving proper maintenance to the green areas than the current management team.

Nice and quiet place. The apartment inside its really nice. Love the closet everything here its good. Only bad thing its the parking lot . T

I love living here! When I have questions, they get answered in a timely manner. I feel safe, and that’s important. The only downside is the parking isn’t the best. They added more spots which is awesome, but to get to those spots you still have to walk pretty far. (For most buildings not all)

It has been a very long time since I have lived in apartments. To say I was a little hesitant is putting it mildly. My fears were unwarranted with Waterford Trails. I feel at home and comfortable. The amenities are too notch and beautiful. I'm not sure I could ask for more.

It’s really fun and exciting experience living here in Waterford trails apartment. Favorable neighborhood and exciting amenities. The staff is very friendly. Loving living here!!

Michelle was wonderful during the tour and definitely helped make my decision that much easier! The location is great and the units are beautiful!

Maintenance is non existent and the ants are bad on the grounds and we also have had problem with ants and spiders inside the apartment. We love the cares team on sight but they have had to cancel events because no funding through apartments I guess. That’s why we still live hear. If the cares team leaves. I don’t see us renewing in December. I do hope the property gets better.

Staff is so nice and professional. Love my apartment and it’s amenities. So close to shopping centers and restaurants. Quite apartment complex. If you love animals there is a dog park!

I absolutely lovveeee this community! I've been many places, but never lived in a community that is so clean, quiet, friendly, and peaceful. I've only been there for a short period of time. But I feel this will be the place I call home for quite sometime.

I'm very pleased with living in theses apartments, coming home to a resort style design is so relaxing. The pool and workout room is amazing. There's one minor issue which is the spiders

Beautiful property, friendly staff, gorgeous features, great location, fabulous amenities. Pet friendly, regular resident events, quiet neighborhood.

This apartment community is by far one of the best I have ever lived at! I enjoy the personal relationships from the staff and the community events! My wife and I enjoy it all!

Great community. The staff is very helpful and the residents are nice. Great atmosphere and very safe and secure. Would highly recommend these apartments.

The apartment are great with new appliances. I just moved so there's really nothing to complain about. If there's was one thing I wish there was more regular parking around my apartments. There's plenty of carport parking and I understand it's a business move.

Overall I enjoy living here. There were a few hiccups and the office got a little sloppy after Marci and KC left but thankfully Ryan has made the experience better!

We've had a great experience living here at Waterford trails. We love all of the beautiful amenities, it's like living at a resort. we had a difficulty with parking at first but the staff worked very hard at coming up with great solutions that fixed the problem. Plus they provide three events a month which are fun and free and make available for you to meet your neighbors!