Ive lived at Waterford Trails for 6 months now and absolutely love it. Beautiful and a great location . Only thing that would make it better is more parking.

The apartments are ok but I don’t believe I receive the value for the price we pay. First, the walls/ceilings are pretty thin and you can hear every word and footstep of your neighbors. The planning for this place was poorly done due to the horrible parking situation. Now residents will be penalized for trying to find parking somewhere in the vicinity of their residence? The pet situation is out of control as well and owners are not held responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Lastly, the maintenance of the breezeway needs to be more consistent sine the trash collects there and there is often a lot of dust and debris.

This is the best place I have lived by far, Love the built in garage and the walking path and all the other features. Great apartment homes.

The apartment is nice, it’s new and the set up is good. But the way they set up the parking is horrible. You pay more than you would like to by force, because you have to pay for parking that is not even attached to the unit. Trying to charge more by charging for garages or just a place to park where you live is absolutely ridiculous and it shows the greed of graystar. I guess if I keep living in apartments I find one eventually with some intergity. Not true thus far.

I love the community.. super clean and everything is very organized. And I love the amenities it comes with! Right from the get go it felt like home

I have had issues with my yard since last August. They have attempted to fix it a couple of times last Sept and Nov. but nothing since then. The manager has not called or emailed me back since I talked with her. Also, there is not enough parking. I was going to go ahead and rent a garage (even though I should not have to) but, again, nobody called me back. Other than these two huge issues, it is great.

Great please, we really like their location as well as the staff as it is one of your first impression as you enter the complex; it is very well kept, the pool area it is great!! well equipped gym with water and towels available to use, enough parking and their monthly social activities are awesome!! There is a small pond on the premises as well as a dog park. Overall we are very happy and if any upgrades or a Toddlers playground comes in the near future, will make it even better!!!

I enjoy very much living here. I enjiy taling walks. I just wish we had a play ground! There are many kids I thing everyone would enjoy it! :)

The parking and responsiveness of the office staff needs to improve and then they will be back to 5 stars! Everything else I still love about living here!

I am so excited to be a part of this new community! The staff is very accommodating and the property is very well maintained! Love the amenities!

Living at Waterford Trails has been great, the aparment amenities are great, great flooring, countertops, appliances, space, sound proofing. The knly thinks that I can think they need to pay attention to is the parking space, after 6:30pm is impossible to find a spot, sometimes you see cars parked at the curbside, and currently the is no availability assigned carports. The other think is the lack of a playground for children, they do have a dog park, they seem to be very friendly with pets but not with kids.

Love love love the cozy feel of my new apartment! It feels like a small house without all the extra upkeep, lol. Huge 2 car garage, stainless steel appliances granite countertops! Beautiful pool and gazebo area. I don't plan on going anywhere for a very long time!

wonderful experience, parking needs to be reworked to allow parking for residents and parking for visitors without confusion. I love the community and staff and residents are very friendly

So far I am loving it here. The neighbors are super friendly & helpful.I feel safe walking my dogs alone at night and love having the dog park!

I love all the ameneties, inside and outside of my apartment. Maintenence is quick. The grounds are well kept. The neighbors are friendly. My only complaint thus far is THE PARKING. Its to the point now where plenty of us residents have no choice but to park in areas where parking isnt permitted, such as a No Parking zone. Rent is far to high to come home at 4pm to nowhere to park. Its highly frustrating.

The residents here are great if you have dogs you will love all the pooches that call this home. What a great cares team Bagel breakfast bar tomorrow

They were very helpful. I got into my apartment and I had a feeling that it was not home, they helped me find another apartment that felt more cozy

I absolutely love my apartment complex. Have been there for several months and it’s so quiet and peaceful. The only downside is PARKING!!!! I hate the parking situation and think that there needs to be an expansion.

I’ve been living in this community since September 2017 and I absolutely love it here. The staff is always friendly and professional, The Cares team have many fun community events each month. I would definitely recommend this property

Outside of few minor issues, Waterford Trails has been an excellent place to live. Love the gym and pool areas along with the occasional community events.

The apartment is nice overall. There are some things that need to be fixed by the track but overall this place is very nice and I love the Kierste there are some things that need to be fixed by the track but overall this place is very nice and I love the Cares team.

Very Professional, every question that I had was answered very quickly. Made me feel welcome and feel like home before we received the approval. Hi Linda!!!

Haven't moved in yet but love the apartment layout, the amenities and close distance to work. Office staff very friendly and helpful. Can't wit to move in!

Its a nice place to stay happily. Maintenance is awesome. They care for our needs. A beautiful environmental surrounding. All amenities are good

Communication so far is great and I am excited to be leaving where I am right now to be here. I hope they keep the standards that I have already seen!