Walking into the leasing office I was blown away with how it looked. The staff was super friendly and acted as if they were ours friends. Property is so up to date it doesn't feel like just an apartment.

On my visits I thought they place looked more like a resort than an apt complex. I also liked all the floor plans that they had. Doesn’t feel like an apt

Beautiful apartments and great staff! Maintenance is fast and friendly. Beautiful grounds, dog friendly. I can see living here for years!!!!

Awesome community, very well maintained and quite comfortable. My unit is great and meet all my expectations. The best way I can put it, is that I love when I get home after work.

The office gals are so sweet! Every time I’ve had a question or sent them an email they’ve responded immediately. They’ve been extremely helpful.

Great apartments, staff has been very helpful and the community is great. The only problem that I have an issue with is at certain points there is not enough parking.

My experience at Waterford Trails has been the great. I love the modern feel of the apartments and the location. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues and the staff has been very helpful.

Lexi and Desiree have been great from the beginning...answered all questions and are helpful when in need of something. I would recommend Waterford to anyone.

Been here for several months and I still love it. Little situation with the water getting shut off with no notice was frustrating but it wasn’t off long. It was caused due to the weather which is something out of our control.

So far it's been great. Didn't flood in Harvey or even get remotely close to high waters on the grounds. and the gym is AMAZING plus we love the community activities.

This is a really nice place to live. I would recommend to everyone. Office staff is very friendly and helpful and they stay on top of everything. Come check out Waterford and you will be happt.

I love this community, they really make you feel like family. Tons of events for residents monthly! Keep up the good work we love everything y’all do for us!!!

It is like staying in a luxury resort. Quiet peaceful with so many amenities and a responsive warm staff. Friendly residents very pet friendly home.

Very pretty apartments. Clean grounds. I love the multiple grilling stations and the walking trail I use daily. Parking is very limited if you do not have a covered spot

I am glad my hubby and I chose this property, everyone here is so friendly and inviting! It’s a quiet place and there are always events going on that are fun!!!

Beautiful apartment complex, with great amenities and floor plans. Great management team....KC is great!!! It feels like home already!!! Looking forward to moving in!!

This apartment complex is 5 stars! It’s like being on a permanent vacation! We love it here! Very quiet and peaceful. They interact with the community with different events which is cool.

I love it here. We were evacuated from the sister location at waterford Springs and the office was so awesome during our transition. The cares team on property really made us feel welcomed. I love it here and the dog park, Gym and Pool are amazing. Can’t wait to see what is in store at this property.

After living here for a few months now, I absolutely love it, The staff is so friendly and professional and the maintenance usually addresses issues in a timely manner. Keep up the good work. I would recommend this property.

I’ve been here for a year now since they first opened still by far one of the best apartments I’ve lived in the staff have very friendly attitudes and whenever you have any problem they address your concern in a professional and timely manner.

Wonderful new place, the staff is top class and really care about helping you find a new home. The Complex is very clean, modern, stylish and most important welcoming.

It was great in the beginning but now I do no enjoy living here. The parking is horrible and the new office staff has gone down hill. Once you've lived here so long, your issues and concerns are no longer important.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Just wish there would be more parking that is not garage parking or covered. Overall the apartment looks very nice and clean and our dog seems to love the doggy park

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Fantastic people! Beautiful complex!!! Indeed a great place to live! Just wish they had more parking spaces available, or just use assign parking

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I am so excited to move in. This is by far the nicest apartment me and my bkujfriend have looked at and the price is even better ! I loved talking with the leasing agent and am so happy to have found this place !