Waterford Trails Apartments

Great staff , resolve issues faster than other places and beautiful apartments. All the amenities are always clean and maintenances well. Overall a comfortable place to live
I really like living here and everybody is awesome and feel safe also I love walking my two dogs around the pond it's just like a peaceful feeling
I love the features in my apartment I wish corona virus didn’t happen as soon as I moved in. I have new neighbors they seem nice. I love that’s my garage is connected to my building.
Have not moved in yet but the staff have been wonderful. The grounds and apartment are perfect. The location is right where we want to be. Can’t wait till Aug 29th.
Front office is great! If I have an issue, they work in resolving that issue as fast as they can! Also, maintenance has called me before to make sure that my issue has been resolved.
Great management team and a nice place to live. Close to schools and shopping centers. My family and I enjoy the open spaces out side and the floor plan of the apartment.
I really enjoyed New place and the place ground.. and the office people are so friendly and helpful.. cook out yard is very clean people are friendly..
So far everyone in the office has been very helpful and welcoming. They answer any questions you may have, and help with any concerns. Great experience so far!
This is the most quiet community I have lived in. The grounds are clean, no inside pest problems, parking is good, maintenance is very friendly and always completes the job quickly. The water pressure is amazing in the shower, appliances are upgraded, quality blinds, flooring. My favorite apartment so far!
I absolutely loved Abel Ortega! He was very helpful and ensured that I would have a wonderful experience being a resident at Waterford Trails.