We have really enjoyed our experience so far. Nice place to live and great office staff has made our stay enjoyable so far and are glad to be residents!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Excellent location, quiet complex, close to a lot of shopping and dining. The application process was quick and easy and the staff are very helpful as well as flexible.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This is my fiancé’s and I’s first apartment together and we love it! We love the quality, amenities, and the staff here and you can’t beat the prices!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Excellent service. The apartment staff is very amazing and efficient. We were able to secure an apartment same day, and move in 4 days later.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Apartment looks great. Location is good depending on what you’re looking for. There’s a decent amount of restaurants and strip malls near for convenience.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

So far we are loving our apartment life experience here at Waterford Trails. The grounds are beautiful and kept up well. The amenities are very enjoyable. Our apartment is quaint and cozy. Our dog is loving his pet patio and the dog park. The staff and maintenance crew are friendly. The only down side has been the sound of walking and talking in other units and outside...but nothing too bad considering it is apartment life.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The community is beautiful inside & out. We’ve had a wonderfully smooth experience from the day we decided to inquire about residency at Waterford Trails, to move in day and beyond. The apartment finishes are high-end and the floor plans are functional. The amenities really set the complex over the top. We love our new home!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We truly have enjoyed our stay here. The management staff are great to work with. The maintenance group too has been attentive to resolving any issues that arise.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

After being here for almost a year I've learned a couple of things that have rubbed me the wrong way. I've noticed an increasing amount of theft, and most recently an alleged burglary. My neighbor recently had their car window smashed. My thoughts are what steps is management taking for the security of the residents. Also enforcing the rule, picking up after your dog. Just today found some feces just laying on the apartment floor, but of course, since there are no cameras, there's no way to reprimand anyone for their lack of consideration. I really did like this apartment when I first moved in but I doubt renew my lease.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Friendly staff and a great place to live. Very quiet everyone is amazing and friendly. Really thinking about extending my lease for a second year

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

So far so good ! I’ve been here for 5 months now and I love it!! Usually quick to fix any issues I request to be taken care of. Trash pick up is my favorite!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Just moved in in May 2019. It is very quiet here. We love the bark park, walking trails, BBQ areas, pool, and gym. The community area is really nice too.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great complex to live in! Such a beautiful community and they keep up nicely with it. Some problems with typical apartments (parking issues and slow maintenance to begin with) but overall really nice!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Good complex overall, apartments are nice inside, the parking situation is terrible, the gates are broken fairly frequently, so it wasn't surprising when a lot of vehicles in the complex were broken into.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We’ve enjoyed our move in so far and the quietness of this complex. However our apartment wasn’t thoroughly cleaned before moving in and it broke the illusion of this being just our home.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Living at Waterford Trails has been nothing short of amazing, the office staff and the grounds crew are always friendly and professional. I have lived here since 2017

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We haven’t been at Waterford for long but we have had a great experience so far! This complex met all of our wants and needs list. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It’s been a great experience despite our noisy neighbors above us. I was also having issues with my master bedroom air conditioning. Samone is great in the office

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very quiet and peaceful. Staff is very friendly and maintenance is always quick and does a good job. A lot of great amenities here inside the apartment and community wise.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It feels good to live here at Waterford trails apartment. I love all the amenities. The staff members are so helpful and supportive. Maintenance is on time.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Nice, clean, beautiful complex with great amenities. The only downside is not enough parking available near my complex so I have to walk a little bit to get home. Not a big enough issue for me.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the amenities here @ Waterford trails apartment. All the staff members are very friendly and supportive. I have been living here for two years now and I never had any issues.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Since I started with my moving process been easy and smooth!! Ryan, been always nice and helpful!! Obviously apartment are amazing beautiful

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We think Waterford Trails is a wonderful place to live. Beautiful grounds, excellent staff, and great amenities. We'll actually be a bit sad to leave once we close on a house.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Loving my new apartment so far residents are friendly and staff is excellent, I love all the amenities that are offered the pool View is amazing