I'm very pleased with living in theses apartments, coming home to a resort style design is so relaxing. The pool and workout room is amazing. There's one minor issue which is the spiders

Beautiful property, friendly staff, gorgeous features, great location, fabulous amenities. Pet friendly, regular resident events, quiet neighborhood.

This apartment community is by far one of the best I have ever lived at! I enjoy the personal relationships from the staff and the community events! My wife and I enjoy it all!

Great community. The staff is very helpful and the residents are nice. Great atmosphere and very safe and secure. Would highly recommend these apartments.

The apartment are great with new appliances. I just moved so there's really nothing to complain about. If there's was one thing I wish there was more regular parking around my apartments. There's plenty of carport parking and I understand it's a business move.

Overall I enjoy living here. There were a few hiccups and the office got a little sloppy after Marci and KC left but thankfully Ryan has made the experience better!

We've had a great experience living here at Waterford trails. We love all of the beautiful amenities, it's like living at a resort. we had a difficulty with parking at first but the staff worked very hard at coming up with great solutions that fixed the problem. Plus they provide three events a month which are fun and free and make available for you to meet your neighbors!

So I moved in at the end of May. I actually love my apartment itself and amenities. The only downfall is parking. I was told I was on the waiting list for a Carport. If you work late ( which I do) anything after 8 p.m. you will be lucky to get a spot. A lot of cars park outside of the gates, and in the fire lanes. When this apartment was built it is clearly not enough parking for each resident to have a spot. Needless to say it is July and I am still on the waiting list to pay to park in my own designated spot, even though we pay enough in rent as it is. Other than that no major issues, pretty quiet community. Love the Pool and workout center.

PROS: The apartment complex is new with a wonderful resort-style pool. I paid extra to have my own garage, which is great because parking is tough in the complex and it gives me extra storage. The apartments are spacious with large balconies and outside storage. I love the stainless steel appliances and the laminate wood floors. The dog park is nice also. CONS: staff & management are not very nice. There have been a few break-ins which makes me feel unsafe. Huge spiders outside all the time, but I will give it a pass because it's never inside and this is a new property in the country. The tap water tastes and smells weird, which might also be due to the new property. The apartments seem to have been built with cheap materials, as the paint is easy to chip, we've had to call in maintenance for constant repairs (which is odd because of new the complex is), and the mirrors in the bathroom are not even glued to the walls. There is no hot tub at the pool which I would use frequently. We will not renew our lease, but I'd give this apartment a 6/10.

Staying in Waterford Trails Apartment are quite the best. Calm and peaceful environment, very nice amenities, exciting events every now and then.

I love living here. By far it is the best well kept place we have lived. I like the garage and the back patio. It's nice that my little dog has a place to go out side.

Units are well built with amazing features, they allow larger breed dogs like our goofy boxers, they have great attached garage and yard options to make you feel like you have your own house without the maintenance hassle. Only downside so far is lack of substantial parking

We had a few bumps in the road getting moved in but Ryan handled everything perfectly. We love our new apartment and the maintenance has responded quickly to any of our needs.

Very nice and peaceful area to live in. The staff and residents are very welcoming. I am a new resident and have no complaints thus far. Very nice community!

We need more parking spots. Everything else is great. The staff is friendly and there is always something to do here when I’m not working!!!

I love living at Waterford Trails.The staff always do an amazing job keeping everything running smoothly it really makes living here much easier when you don’t have to worry about things like I’ve had to deal with at other apartments

Despite being built recently, the complex has many problems. There is an overflow of bugs in and around the complex, and not just an average number of bugs, but an infestation of spiders and centipedes. The amenities are new, but the air conditioning in the gym is consistently off, making it very difficult to work out in the summer, the pool often has broken glass and trash floating in it, and there are never any dog poop bags in the stands despite the complex advertising to residents that they provide the bags. The dog park is a nice idea, but the drainage is a problem, causing it to always flood from solely the sprinklers running. The maintenance crew occasionally picks up left over piles of poop, but then rinses the shovel into a puddle where dogs can get into it in the park. Finally, the management is not helpful or friendly. The cares team is the friendliest out of all of the staff, and they do their best to make residents feel welcome, but if there is ever a problem, you cannot get it solved.

When we first in to the property was great. But with recent car break ins, guns going off, no parking for residents or guess parking to park. It’s becoming a nightmare to come home too. I love grilling but the grills are never cleaned. I ended up purchasing a grill scraper because they never have one available for the guest to use. The grilling area is never cleaned which is unsanitary. The glass bottles at the pool are never a great idea either. I know I have been one of many who have cut their foot. The people smoking at the pool is very nasty. I go there to relax not breathe in smoke. They have gotten better on keeping the Gym maintained with towels and maintenance I have no problem with they are great. Pest control needs work. Huge spiders on property and in homes.

It’s really been a very good experience at Waterford Trails as we have decided renew our lease with them again. Excellent environment and staff support and also the timely services of the request made us to think not to leave the place. 5 stars from me!!

I love it. The staff is excellent. Samone Collins made us feel welcome the moment we walked in we had made our decision by that alone. Thanks Samone.

Absolutely beautiful! I cant believe all of the perks and the helpful sites that literally do everything for your residents. I am so looking forward to this next year!

Great apartment complex. Very friendly front office staff, beautiful apartments, great location! Only problem is lack of parking! Hard to find spots and usually have to park on the opposite side of the complex.

The best community ever. The rooms are awesome. The gym, pool, grill, the dog park and the trail are lovely. I will be here for a very long time.

The leasing portion has been a breeze. Excited to get in and get settled. The team has responded very quickly to all of my questions and concerns.

I loved how Quiet Waterford trails was... recently it has been over crowded and the parking has been crazy full. The apartments are fixing this problem now so I am hoping for things to calm down and get back to normal! Other than that it’s a great community to be apart of!