I am glad my hubby and I chose this property, everyone here is so friendly and inviting! It’s a quiet place and there are always events going on that are fun!!!

Beautiful apartment complex, with great amenities and floor plans. Great management team....KC is great!!! It feels like home already!!! Looking forward to moving in!!

This apartment complex is 5 stars! It’s like being on a permanent vacation! We love it here! Very quiet and peaceful. They interact with the community with different events which is cool.

I love it here. We were evacuated from the sister location at waterford Springs and the office was so awesome during our transition. The cares team on property really made us feel welcomed. I love it here and the dog park, Gym and Pool are amazing. Can’t wait to see what is in store at this property.

After living here for a few months now, I absolutely love it, The staff is so friendly and professional and the maintenance usually addresses issues in a timely manner. Keep up the good work. I would recommend this property.

I’ve been here for a year now since they first opened still by far one of the best apartments I’ve lived in the staff have very friendly attitudes and whenever you have any problem they address your concern in a professional and timely manner.

Wonderful new place, the staff is top class and really care about helping you find a new home. The Complex is very clean, modern, stylish and most important welcoming.

It was great in the beginning but now I do no enjoy living here. The parking is horrible and the new office staff has gone down hill. Once you've lived here so long, your issues and concerns are no longer important.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Just wish there would be more parking that is not garage parking or covered. Overall the apartment looks very nice and clean and our dog seems to love the doggy park

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Fantastic people! Beautiful complex!!! Indeed a great place to live! Just wish they had more parking spaces available, or just use assign parking

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I am so excited to move in. This is by far the nicest apartment me and my bkujfriend have looked at and the price is even better ! I loved talking with the leasing agent and am so happy to have found this place !

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Everything is great except the parking, there are very few spots near the building entrances which cause me to have to park in random areas of the complex.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The community is beautiful! All residents are friendly. Safety is a priority, and not once have I felt unsafe. The staff are so helpful and amazing. My apartment is beautiful and I love at Waterford Trails.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Waterford Trails is a beautiful and quiet community surrounded with gorgeous landscape. The surrounding area is one of a kind. You don’t find many apartment communities like Waterford Trails. Everything is very spacious. The staff is very warm, understanding and caring. They truly care about your comfort of living. It’s very family oriented, too. I especially love that the area outside of our community isn’t congested. The pool area is like a resort pool complimented with lovely fireplaces and resort-like seating for enjoyable evenings with friends and family. The clubhouse is impeccable and the workout facility is incredible. I love living next to Hooks Airport, especially at night. It’s really cool watching the small planes take on and off at night. The stars are clear and bright. Very peaceful. I am glad I chose Waterford Trails to raise my daughter.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Although, I haven't moved into my new apartment here at Waterford Trails as of yet. The experience had been like no other. The staff is very welcoming and helped minimize all application stress. The apartments are spacious, New, with great finishes. So far, I would recommend to anyone looking to move!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very friendly staff an always very helpful. Love my apartment. Very quite community an easy to get to the woodlands or to my job. Lots of good eating places around too.

It is great love the gym the ladies in the office are nice love the tv at the pool area the fire pit to grill you can make s’mores watch tv on the run mill

Very comfortable living. Ample amenities. Management very responsive to any items that need attention. Recommend Waterford Trails to anyone looking for a luxury apartment.

I love the reward programs! I am so loving the apartment and all the wonderful activities and things they do for their residents! :) best move ever!

Great apartments. Brand new and every problem we have had, has been taken care of within the day! I will definitely recommend to anyone in the neighborhood. They have a ton of different floor plans to meet your needs including garages.

It's nice here and all but something has to be done about all these people parking in reserved spots. Other than that it's pretty nice. It would be nice to have a way to get rid of big boxes.

I love living here! Definitely the nicest apartments around here, and they had great move in specials. The entire complex is gorgeous and has everything you’d ever need or want. The interior style of the apartments are so nice! Every one of my guests I’ve had visit agrees that these apartments are some of the best they’ve seen. The only thing I wish were different is parking, there’s not enough of it. But that’s a small price to pay since everything else is so great.

Waterford trails has been a great community for me. I've never had an issue, which says a lot. The pool has been an amazing amenity this summer, and the resident events are so adorable.

I love my new home, from the inside to the helpful staff ! Wonderful property it's very quiet and close to everything from groceries to clothing stores