I have had issues with my yard since last August. They have attempted to fix it a couple of times last Sept and Nov. but nothing since then. The manager has not called or emailed me back since I talked with her. Also, there is not enough parking. I was going to go ahead and rent a garage (even though I should not have to) but, again, nobody called me back. Other than these two huge issues, it is great.

moving in was a little of a nightmare. Contractors were using our apartment as their office so it was pretty messy and sloppy upon moving in. Our floors are chalky..I am guessing from residue and what not. The place is also run by spiders. :(

It was great in the beginning but now I do no enjoy living here. The parking is horrible and the new office staff has gone down hill. Once you've lived here so long, your issues and concerns are no longer important.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartments are ok but I don’t believe I receive the value for the price we pay. First, the walls/ceilings are pretty thin and you can hear every word and footstep of your neighbors. The planning for this place was poorly done due to the horrible parking situation. Now residents will be penalized for trying to find parking somewhere in the vicinity of their residence? The pet situation is out of control as well and owners are not held responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Lastly, the maintenance of the breezeway needs to be more consistent sine the trash collects there and there is often a lot of dust and debris.

The apartment is nice, it’s new and the set up is good. But the way they set up the parking is horrible. You pay more than you would like to by force, because you have to pay for parking that is not even attached to the unit. Trying to charge more by charging for garages or just a place to park where you live is absolutely ridiculous and it shows the greed of graystar. I guess if I keep living in apartments I find one eventually with some intergity. Not true thus far.

It's nice here and all but something has to be done about all these people parking in reserved spots. Other than that it's pretty nice. It would be nice to have a way to get rid of big boxes.

The parking and responsiveness of the office staff needs to improve and then they will be back to 5 stars! Everything else I still love about living here!

I love the community. It is beautiful and all the events help me feel comfortable. The past issue bothers me and need to be sprayed more frequently.

Construction is annoying, especially on saturdays when they are banging and you just want to sleep. Parking is dumb and probably wasn't thought out well.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very nice facility. Very responsive. Well kept. Office employees are very professional. Really enjoy the events from the Cares team. Can't wait to use pool. Wish it was bigger.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Everything is great. Besides the parking. I moved from a apt community where parking sucked! It was over populated. Forcing me to get a covered assigned parking. I thought I had left that issue there but clearly, if you're not in a covered parking or garage here, your resident convenience isn't important. It's utterly irritating to come home at night after a long day can't park close to your building. I get it, people have been displaced and lodging at relatives/friends. Doesn't mean the residents has to be displaced or inconvenienced because of it. I've counted 9 cars without a parking tag, parked right in front the buildings. Really really annoying. I wonder if I decide to get a garage if I'll get a discount?i bet not. Fix the parking situation.

I've been here for about 2 weeks and I can say, I love this place! Every employee I have encountered are extremely nice and helpful, especially Marcie. The apartments are quiet and I really like the style of them. Any issue I had was resolved very quickly. I'm only giving 4 stars due to them not having a kids playground in the apartments.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the trails atmosphere and luxury look, it's comfortable and close to everything including my job and the movies which I love to go to

Just wish there would be more parking that is not garage parking or covered. Overall the apartment looks very nice and clean and our dog seems to love the doggy park

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very happy here so far! We did have a problem with ants. Opted for pest control but my husband still has to treat ants outside. A problem now and then with a neighbor somewhere playing loud thumping music. All in all, our first apartment experience has been good.

I still like living here but the parking has started to become an issue. Not sure if it's due to tenants allowing too many guests to use parking spots or just a lack of parking space in general

Good community so far and I'm enjoying living where I am. One thing that the community could use more of is parking spaces, especially ones that are close to where the tenants live so we don't have to walk so far.

The apartment is nice overall. There are some things that need to be fixed by the track but overall this place is very nice and I love the Kierste there are some things that need to be fixed by the track but overall this place is very nice and I love the Cares team.

I love all the ameneties, inside and outside of my apartment. Maintenence is quick. The grounds are well kept. The neighbors are friendly. My only complaint thus far is THE PARKING. Its to the point now where plenty of us residents have no choice but to park in areas where parking isnt permitted, such as a No Parking zone. Rent is far to high to come home at 4pm to nowhere to park. Its highly frustrating.

My family and I are enjoying the community thus far, we have been moved in for 1 week now and everything is good. Maintenance is kept well and community is cean.

Outside of few minor issues, Waterford Trails has been an excellent place to live. Love the gym and pool areas along with the occasional community events.

The community is brand new with the latest amenities. The gym has a variety of equipment not found in most apartments. The staff is friendly and willing to accommodate your needs. There easy access to 99 and a nice shopping center close by!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Not listed on call box, guests cannot get in. Little communication on when and if the problem will be solved. Hard to get ahold of the office

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Communication so far is great and I am excited to be leaving where I am right now to be here. I hope they keep the standards that I have already seen!

Great please, we really like their location as well as the staff as it is one of your first impression as you enter the complex; it is very well kept, the pool area it is great!! well equipped gym with water and towels available to use, enough parking and their monthly social activities are awesome!! There is a small pond on the premises as well as a dog park. Overall we are very happy and if any upgrades or a Toddlers playground comes in the near future, will make it even better!!!