I have had issues with my yard since last August. They have attempted to fix it a couple of times last Sept and Nov. but nothing since then. The manager has not called or emailed me back since I talked with her. Also, there is not enough parking. I was going to go ahead and rent a garage (even though I should not have to) but, again, nobody called me back. Other than these two huge issues, it is great.

Despite being built recently, the complex has many problems. There is an overflow of bugs in and around the complex, and not just an average number of bugs, but an infestation of spiders and centipedes. The amenities are new, but the air conditioning in the gym is consistently off, making it very difficult to work out in the summer, the pool often has broken glass and trash floating in it, and there are never any dog poop bags in the stands despite the complex advertising to residents that they provide the bags. The dog park is a nice idea, but the drainage is a problem, causing it to always flood from solely the sprinklers running. The maintenance crew occasionally picks up left over piles of poop, but then rinses the shovel into a puddle where dogs can get into it in the park. Finally, the management is not helpful or friendly. The cares team is the friendliest out of all of the staff, and they do their best to make residents feel welcome, but if there is ever a problem, you cannot get it solved.

It was great in the beginning but now I do no enjoy living here. The parking is horrible and the new office staff has gone down hill. Once you've lived here so long, your issues and concerns are no longer important.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

moving in was a little of a nightmare. Contractors were using our apartment as their office so it was pretty messy and sloppy upon moving in. Our floors are chalky..I am guessing from residue and what not. The place is also run by spiders. :(

Parking is horrendous. Numerous amount of vehicles are always parked within the fire zone throughout the day. On top of that residents are always speeding as they approach the enter and exit gates, and the irony behind that is the gates are never working. The gym facility is never clean nor stocked with cleaning supplies (wipes).

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartments are ok but I don’t believe I receive the value for the price we pay. First, the walls/ceilings are pretty thin and you can hear every word and footstep of your neighbors. The planning for this place was poorly done due to the horrible parking situation. Now residents will be penalized for trying to find parking somewhere in the vicinity of their residence? The pet situation is out of control as well and owners are not held responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Lastly, the maintenance of the breezeway needs to be more consistent sine the trash collects there and there is often a lot of dust and debris.

The apartment is nice, it’s new and the set up is good. But the way they set up the parking is horrible. You pay more than you would like to by force, because you have to pay for parking that is not even attached to the unit. Trying to charge more by charging for garages or just a place to park where you live is absolutely ridiculous and it shows the greed of graystar. I guess if I keep living in apartments I find one eventually with some intergity. Not true thus far.

PROS: The apartment complex is new with a wonderful resort-style pool. I paid extra to have my own garage, which is great because parking is tough in the complex and it gives me extra storage. The apartments are spacious with large balconies and outside storage. I love the stainless steel appliances and the laminate wood floors. The dog park is nice also. CONS: staff & management are not very nice. There have been a few break-ins which makes me feel unsafe. Huge spiders outside all the time, but I will give it a pass because it's never inside and this is a new property in the country. The tap water tastes and smells weird, which might also be due to the new property. The apartments seem to have been built with cheap materials, as the paint is easy to chip, we've had to call in maintenance for constant repairs (which is odd because of new the complex is), and the mirrors in the bathroom are not even glued to the walls. There is no hot tub at the pool which I would use frequently. We will not renew our lease, but I'd give this apartment a 6/10.

I love the community. It is beautiful and all the events help me feel comfortable. The past issue bothers me and need to be sprayed more frequently.

When we first in to the property was great. But with recent car break ins, guns going off, no parking for residents or guess parking to park. It’s becoming a nightmare to come home too. I love grilling but the grills are never cleaned. I ended up purchasing a grill scraper because they never have one available for the guest to use. The grilling area is never cleaned which is unsanitary. The glass bottles at the pool are never a great idea either. I know I have been one of many who have cut their foot. The people smoking at the pool is very nasty. I go there to relax not breathe in smoke. They have gotten better on keeping the Gym maintained with towels and maintenance I have no problem with they are great. Pest control needs work. Huge spiders on property and in homes.

The parking and responsiveness of the office staff needs to improve and then they will be back to 5 stars! Everything else I still love about living here!

Maintenance is non existent and the ants are bad on the grounds and we also have had problem with ants and spiders inside the apartment. We love the cares team on sight but they have had to cancel events because no funding through apartments I guess. That’s why we still live hear. If the cares team leaves. I don’t see us renewing in December. I do hope the property gets better.

Overall I enjoy living here. There were a few hiccups and the office got a little sloppy after Marci and KC left but thankfully Ryan has made the experience better!

Construction is annoying, especially on saturdays when they are banging and you just want to sleep. Parking is dumb and probably wasn't thought out well.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It's nice here and all but something has to be done about all these people parking in reserved spots. Other than that it's pretty nice. It would be nice to have a way to get rid of big boxes.

I love the trails atmosphere and luxury look, it's comfortable and close to everything including my job and the movies which I love to go to

Very nice facility. Very responsive. Well kept. Office employees are very professional. Really enjoy the events from the Cares team. Can't wait to use pool. Wish it was bigger.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I've been here for about 2 weeks and I can say, I love this place! Every employee I have encountered are extremely nice and helpful, especially Marcie. The apartments are quiet and I really like the style of them. Any issue I had was resolved very quickly. I'm only giving 4 stars due to them not having a kids playground in the apartments.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very happy here so far! We did have a problem with ants. Opted for pest control but my husband still has to treat ants outside. A problem now and then with a neighbor somewhere playing loud thumping music. All in all, our first apartment experience has been good.

Living at Waterford Trails has been very good, the apartment amenities are great, great flooring, countertops, appliances, space, sound proofing. They recently solved a parking space problem by adding more spaces but also they converted some existing spaces into covered car ports which cost $65. Another issue I see is the lack of a playground for children, they do have a dog park but we need a play yard for our kids. Another thing that has changed since I started living here is, the previous management was more careful about keeping the grounds, halls and stairs clean and they did a better job on giving proper maintenance to the green areas than the current management team.

The leasing portion has been a breeze. Excited to get in and get settled. The team has responded very quickly to all of my questions and concerns.

Its a great place to live, it has great soace for walking with your pet or your kids. Its a good neighborhood,but it isn’t enough parking spaces.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Property is very nice. The complex gets loud on the weekends and the pool gets over packed with visitors who don't live at the complex. Lots of break ins have happened recently thankfully my vehicle or home hasn't been broken into.

Everything is great. Besides the parking. I moved from a apt community where parking sucked! It was over populated. Forcing me to get a covered assigned parking. I thought I had left that issue there but clearly, if you're not in a covered parking or garage here, your resident convenience isn't important. It's utterly irritating to come home at night after a long day can't park close to your building. I get it, people have been displaced and lodging at relatives/friends. Doesn't mean the residents has to be displaced or inconvenienced because of it. I've counted 9 cars without a parking tag, parked right in front the buildings. Really really annoying. I wonder if I decide to get a garage if I'll get a discount?i bet not. Fix the parking situation.

Just wish there would be more parking that is not garage parking or covered. Overall the apartment looks very nice and clean and our dog seems to love the doggy park