Waterford Village

Staff are Friendly, Love the area and view . I actually Just love everything in general . It’s nice and quiet. My husband and I enjoy the Tennis court and basketball court .
Some hiccups on moving in. Management has been accommodating. Tennant below us keeps asking us to not have a bird feeder at all even though we've done everything to make sure no bird seed hits his porch.
I moved into Waterford for goinf on 7 months and Ultimately i love living here. Its mostly quiet. has beautiful scenery and landscaping...The ladies that work in the office are very amazing and informative...especially DURING THE PANDAMIC. my only draw back is that it doesnt have 3 bedroom townhomes cause that would be the only reason i'd have to move.
Managent has been so helpful with the whole application process. Moving from Canada, I had to do everything online and only saw my place in person the day I moved in but they provided videos and were very accommodating so it ended up being an excellent choice. It’s a welcoming community and the yard is absolutely gorgeous.
I have been very pleased with living here. Any issues I have found have been immediately taken care of by maintenance and they have done a very good job at taking care of me. Management has been wonderful with everything.
Not a bad place to call home. The neighbors are nice and the staff is great. My move in was not as smooth as I would've liked. I was looking forward to the fitness center, but it closed after I moved in. My place was not to my standards for cleanliness. I had to do all the floors and carpets myself to clean properly.
We have enjoyed living in Waterford village! They are always super accommodating and the staff is quick to respond to problems if we have any arise
Great location! Apartments are updated for the most part. Some have French doors for outside while others have outdated sliding glass doors. Overall it’s nice
The staff is absolutely amazing!! When you do ask for something that needs to be fixed in the apartment they are good about getting it done timely!
Any issue that has come up, the office managers, and maintenance have been swift to help! They have been so polite and professional! We are so happy here!