This would of been 4-5 stars, but I moved in with Cockroaches in my apartment. I wish this would of been taken care of before I moved in. I also need a few repairs in my unit before my eating goes up further.

I have been here a little over a year. It has been a great experience and I just signed another year lease. The staff is exceptional and are always helpful with any situation.

Neighborhood is pretty quiet overall, minus when they come to take the trash out at 6 AM and shake the entire apartment. Probably only an issue for those of us that live next to dumpster, but not a huge issue overall. Part of apartment life haha. Apartments are pretty decent in general and front office staff is always helpful. Jenelle has always been incredibly kind and helpful and a large part of the reason I chose this apartment. If I ever bring issues to their attention, often times they will try to quickly corrected it if it's fixable. The two most frustrating parts of this apartment are that plugs don't stay in the walls (their recommended solution is to just attach surge protectors everywhere, which does work, but obviously cannot be done all the around the house.) Great solution for all your chargers, but still frustrating to have to plug your vacuum back in every couple of minutes. I believe this is only an issue with the townhouses, but the upstairs heat (in the summer at least) is unbearable. I believe due to poor insulation in the roof. We generally try to stay downstairs until we absolutely have to and just always keep multiple fans going around the upstairs. Overall, not a bad experience thus far, but I wouldn't choose it again. If those issues could be corrected, that would probably not be the case!

It is a nice, peaceful and well-maintained community. The staff are always so friendly and very helpful. It is in a very convenient location.

Some renovations needed. I would like to see the gym updated. There are some issues with things not being up to date/easily broken in the apartments.

I absolutely love living here! The office staff is amazing and have helped me with so much! They are very welcoming and that is what sold me for sure, along with the nice looking apartments! 10/10 would recommend!

Love it here. Parking is crappy and it takes the office awhile to get your maintenance sometimes. It is super quite though. Very pet friendly and not alot of aggressive dogs. Really laid back, quite, pet friendly, perfect.

It’s the best resident I’ve stayed in so far as far as me living on my own. Everything is great here including the community, service, and anything else you can think of.

My roommate and I moved in yesterday and we love it. Our neighbors are so friendly and our townhome is so nice. Our parking situation could use some work but I am confident that Janelle and her awesome team will figure it out!

I love living in Waterford village, I am so happy to have a community where everyone is so nice and friendly, love the saltwater pool and the office manager is great

Waterford Village has an amazing staff. The property is beautiful and well kept. The apartments could use some updating, but are very nice considering the age.

Very quiet and peaceful here!! Friendly neighbors. Spacious apartment. Staff came right away when we had a water problem and fixed it. The managers were very helpful when we moved in here. Its been a very pleasant experience so far!!

The community is gorgeous, my only issue is the state of my apartment upon move in. However, be this send to have been just a communication issue and I've been shifted by dinner great people to make it right.

Everyone is super friendly. and I never hear any noise from neighbors. The pool is so nice. Overall the complex is super awesome and I highly recommend it.

Been here 1 month. 2 bed 1.5 bath townhouse is so spacious! The sliding glass doors are a tad janky, but those are getting replaced so we're told. Only other complaint would be the thin walls. Whether it be loud music or people yelling, they don't have to be too loud, to be heard. Otherwise great community!

I just moved in June 21, 2019. I am enjoying the atmosphere and our apartment. My children love having their own rooms and not have a two story apartment.

Reply from Waterford Village

Seems property is well maintained & landscapes are always nice leasing staff is very courteous central location close to amenities pool & fireplace are nice

Reply from Waterford Village

The value and location of the complex is excellent. Very responsive management and the complex itself is very nice. The only minor complaint is the maintenance. Sometimes, jobs are not done properly the first time. They are very quick to respond though.

Reply from Waterford Village

This place is great... All thanks to Janelle for all ur help.. She the best very friendly welcome you with love and respect.. Best place im very grateful to god to be part of the waterfordvillage family🙏😍

Reply from Waterford Village

Grounds are well kept, residents are friendly, staff is very helpful. I love the stream that runs through the grounds. My kids love the playground.

Reply from Waterford Village

Overall, the apartment complex is amazing. The walls seem a little thin to me because you can hear next door but nothing overwhelming. Our apartment is very spacious and we love the design of the countertops. The staff has been very helpful and amazing, and maintenance is very efficient and effective. Great place to live!

Reply from Waterford Village

Very nice place to live. overall pretty quiet. I would recommend this place to friends an family. Nice play area for kids. Only down fall is they need a few more gas grills

Reply from Waterford Village

I enjoy living here. I like living on the ground level but can hear my neighbors and their dog running upstairs. I wish the walls were thicker. I can also smell the food from next door.

Reply from Waterford Village

Everything is great. The rooms are large, the staff is friendly and spectacularly helpful. The amenities are awesome and the location is close to lots of stuff.

Reply from Waterford Village

Lately, i’ve has quite a few maintenance requests. i’ve been so impressed with how quickly it has been addressed! super happy with you guys! also very happy with the attention to detail to landscaping and grounds keeping.