I love my apartment. It is so nice and cozy. The fireplace is my all time favorite and the property is lovely. I would highly recommend the property to everyone.

Rough start, but now I feel well-settled. The town-houses are really comfortable with a fireplace. Krystle is always available when I had an issue, which is really pleasant.

I love my townhome at Waterford Village. They are pet friendly and very easy to work with. The grounds are always kept clean. My only concern is the limited parking, but they have said they will be addressing that soon.

I really enjoy the quiet community. All of my neighbors are very friendly. Living here has made my transition to Tennessee much easier. I feel safe and it feels like home.

So far Waterford Village has been a quiet, friendly, and rewarding place to live. Our unit is spacious and updated. Maintenance and pest control have been amazing so far. Would recommend.

I have not lived here long, but I could tell from the time I met the management and saw this property it was going to be perfect. Everyone is really friendly and the units are very nice I would refer Waterford Village to anyone!

Beautiful area, family friendly, nice renovated apartments, attentive staff, close to downtown and my work, I do wish that the gym was updated,

Great location and area. Tennis and basketball courts are fun to enjoy! The apartments are situated in a peaceful foresty area which is nice and relaxing. Community is great for dog walks are going on a job.

Apartment is nice at a very good price. Management is excellent and gets back to the residents quickly. Maintenance is quick to respond to requests but sometimes, jobs aren’t completed properly.

Reply from Waterford Village

Waterford Village is a beautiful community that I enjoy coming home too every evening. I love the green space and the efficiency of the maintenance crew!

Reply from Waterford Village

So far I’ve been very happy with my move! The ONLY reason I didn’t give them 5 stars was b/c when I moved in the apartment was as clean as I expected, i found a lot of small things that no one thinks of and my sister and i had to bleach and disinfect and extreme deep clean. Also my first night here, at 1am my mirror in the master bathroom fell and broke, the maintence guy came immediately that morning and cleaned it all up. The women up front are amazing! Super sweet, very understand and patient.

Reply from Waterford Village

I have lived here going on 4 years. It has had ups and downs and multiple manager changes. Usually when you have a problem it gets fixed fairly quickly. These apartment has been exactly what I needed for these years.

Reply from Waterford Village

Water ford is amazing. I've never lived somewhere so nice and ready to help! And with it being so close to downtown you never have to worry about anything!

Reply from Waterford Village

We are so thankful we found Waterford Village. It has exceeded all of our expectations. The grounds are lovely, the staff is friendly and helpful, and we love our apartment.

Reply from Waterford Village

We moved here 2 years ago and have loved it! I love the staff and the community feel. The grounds are beautiful. It’s very quiet given its location. Also, very accessible.

Reply from Waterford Village

Improving! New manager is making changes that were long overdue. Much appreciatedglad things are finally improving, hopefully they will continue to improve

Reply from Waterford Village

Been here 4 months and absolutely love it. The staff is wonderful and if I have any issues they are addressed immediately. Neighbors are great!

Reply from Waterford Village

I have enjoyed living at Waterford Village. The pool and fitness center are well maintained and maintenance requests for my apartment are promptly handled.

Reply from Waterford Village

I just moved into the complex and the property is so lovely! It is very quiet and relaxing to sit out on my patio. The maintenance team is great and the apartment was amazing when I moved in. Everything is nicely updated and the town home layout is fantastic. I am so glad I moved!

Reply from Waterford Village

I like living in Waterford Village because of its location, its easy access to highways, its dog park features, and access to a basketball court and tennis court. Oh yea! Almost forgot about the pool, it’s fantastic.

Reply from Waterford Village

This is a nice place to live. Only being here for a short while, it already feels like a little home away from home already. It feels safe and has friendly people

Reply from Waterford Village

Biggest problem is maintenance upkeep. When we first moved in we couldn't open our sliding door. We called for help and they told us we weren't "trying hard enough" someone came over to "fix" it (AKA loosen the screw and put grease on the tracks). As soon as they opened the sliding door, we went to open the screen door which just completely fell off. Then they told us they would be replacing all the sliding doors in one month. This was about five months ago. Doors never got fixed or replaced. The pool is often dirty, I've found band aids, beer can tabs, and cigs in it (even though its a "non-smoking" area). On a community note i love the available amenities like the onsite laundry, well kept dog park, and gym area. Although some of the gym and laundry machines are broken (again on the maintenance issue) Overall, apartments provide great space for the price and we're happy to call it home.

Reply from Waterford Village

I like living here and would love if I could access sohe of the amenities better. They need to put in handicap ramps for sure. It's quiet here.

There was a mishap with our move in day, but we realize things happen, and we have been satisfied with it ever since. We look forward to the future here

Reply from Waterford Village

Love this place. The location is very centralized for everything in Knoxville. All the staff are friendly and helpful. We also love the salt water pool .