Overall great experience, property looks great, apartment amenities are great, and the price is reasonable. Maintenance is great, pretty timely and will make sure you're taken care of. The dog park is my favorite community amenity but sometimes I wish there were a few others. Car care centers are hard to come by but the pool and fitness center make up for that. The grounds can be a bit dark at night though.

I was looking for apartment like 3 months ago and finally I find a good place for living best place por pets. The staff are very friendly and helpfully

A lot of areas here are not wheelchair accessible for my mother who is also a resident, & people always park in front of her wheelchair ramp which clearly states no parking, also the dog in apt. 437 is very aggressive towards all residents, it is a very oversized black Labrador that barks & growls at everyone & has tried to bite the nurses that visit my mom if they are outside when the dog comes down the steps, we have complained many times & nothing ever gets changed in 4 years

Great place to live. Quiet and can trust where I live. Dog park does gets a lot of water that stays in and would like to have a better dog park.

Waterford village has been wonderful thus far. I would recommend that you implement a community recycling center. I believe that this is something that most residents would take advantage of and it would be a great addition to the complex.

For the most part, everything is great. The staff is awesome and friendly. The only part that I believe needs work is the maintenance department.

Beautiful grounds. Maintenance is always quick to respond and thorough. Office staff are friendly Apartments are up to date, plenty of storage and living space.

Any time I have ever had a problem they have immediately fixed it. The change in staff has been seamless. The amount of dog poop left on the ground has reduced too.

I really like it. It's very quiet and a nice place to raise kids and the neighbors are friendly and the office workers are very nice and helpful.

Friendly staff that make you feel welcome! I love the landscape and the functionality of the apartments. I have no regrets about moving into Waterford Village!

The apartments are clean and large. The staff are friendly and helpful. The community are friendly and cooperative. I wish if there are more activities at the apartment.

Really friendly staff with nice amenities. Unlike other complexes we've had no issues with maintenance or with nosy staff. I really enjoy living here.

One of the best areas to live in the city of Naxville .. close to the center of the city .. And also close to the shopping centers i love the place

I feel as if my apartment community is a safe place to live. It is affordable and has many accommodations that you would need. Also, it is right next to a Walmart and has two-three cops living on the complex, which is very convenient.

Very beautiful quiet community and I love living here. There's a problem though no handicap parking for me and can't access any of the buildings.

Parking is sometimes an issue on the weekends, and it is a bit hard to pull out of my spot sometimes. Otherwise This place is great and I love it here.

We only been living here a month now but we are loving it’s so quiet and what people I have meet are really nice.the office staff are great!

I give 4.5 stars because I really feel like this is a great first apartment. Ideal location relative to my school, and there is a nice clean Walmart right down the road. There are lots of cosmetics issues, but not many structural issues. Those few that I have had, maintenance has come right out and fixed them.

Good people and wonderful place every thanks is looking new I apartments every thank is close for you shopping and store and every thank you Ned

We have lived here for 3 months and it has been great. Neighbors are friendly and the dog park is great. Management is so helpful and always there.

I am still highly satisfied with my experience at Waterford Village so far! Everyone is always happy and helpful, and I love receiving a nice friendly email each month and on the holidays! I can see myself living here past my lease.

My family and I really enjoy living here at Waterford Village. It’s relatively quiet and for the most part, we’ve had no issues with other tenants. The amenities are decent and the property is nice. The parking leaves a lot to be desired (my car was hit because I was forced to park along the curb) but that’s really my only complaint. The staff is great and always willing to be of assistance. Our overall experience has been a positive one.

Reply from Waterford Village

I love living here. It's close to where I work and easy access to downtown and west knoxville. I also feel like I have a private apartment even though I have neighbors on both sides.

Ive really enjoyed living here so far! The management is great and for the price the building is great too! Its a little far from campus but traffic isn't too bad.

Reply from Waterford Village

This place is great and my fiance and I love being here! The apartment is so comfortable and updated. The office staff are fantastic and when something needs fixed the maintenance men get stuff fixed very quickly! We are close to everything (restaurants, grocery stores, department stores, and anything else we would want to be close to). We would recommend anyone who wants a comfortable life style to choose Waterford Village! It's a fantastic community!