Waterford Village

4.5

4.5

Been living here about 2 years and our experience here have been great. We had a couple hic ups here and there but the problems was solved. And we absolutely love the quietness of the neighborhood. Definitely no complaints about that.
We are really enjoying everything so far. We are really looking forward to spring and somer. Starting to walk around the grounds. We are really looking forward to using the pool. It looks wonderful
I like living here, but the parking doesn’t seem to be enough. People that doesn’t live in your building parks in front of your building and it makes it difficult. And tenants let their kids take the trash which is fine but they put their trash by the dumpster not in it.
It’s been good I really enjoy the people that are here and I look forward to continue to being a part of this wonderful community thank you for having us
All the staff seem very friendly and all our neighbors as well! great place to live. very nice and well kept place. Couldn’t ask for a better home for my family.
It’s been a really nice place .😍💙😘💖🥰💚💜💋.. The staff are amazing an moss janel is my favorite..They have a play ground for the kids, a swimming pool, weight room, laundry room on site an a little creek my kids enjoy fishing in an throwing them back.
I enjoy living here - the dog area is lovely, the property management is responsive, helpful, and kind, and the grounds are beautiful and well-maintained. It’s the quietest apartment complex I’ve ever lived in, and everyone I’ve met has been friendly!
My experience at Waterford Village has been amazing! Staff are always there to lend a helping hand and just overall great experience with the community.
We are LOVING our place! Maintenance is always quick to respond when we have an issue, Jennell is always available for my incessant questions, and our neighbors are kind and quiet - just the type you'd love to have! I love seeing so many kids and pets - lets me know it's a real family-oriented environment. We are so cozy and can't wait till it's a little cooler so we can light a fire! This is our first apartment with a fireplace!
The front of is great and the amenities are an awesome addition! Basketball and tennis courts and a dog park. Great things to have in a small community