Waterford Village

I have lived here just a little over 1 yr and I am very pleased with the staff and the neighborhood. Maintenance is also a plus. They respond in a timely manner. The outside of apartments are very well kept. Very clean all the time.
It’s awesome so far!! We really love the creek and how close we are to things. Overall it’s been a great experience and we look forward to living here.
Neighbors have been nice and it is great that the apartments provide pet waste stations all over the place. I find it rude that some tenants don’t follow the no furniture in the trash areas thus making it a bit of an eyesore.
The unit was filthy and in need of multiple repairs. Nothing stays in the plugs because the outlets are so old. Blinds broken, exposed wiring, and the AC unit is so dirty and barely cools the upstairs. Neighbors are HORRIBLE. You listen to their dog bark all day and then they keep you up all night partying, fighting with each other, and yelling. Not a great experience so far.
Great to deal with need something done it happens. Happy to see the pool is open now. The only thing I can see that needs to be worked on is the garbage and I think most of that falls back on the residents, make sure you trash is in the dumpster not around it.
Very nice and quiet complex. Some features seem to be done in the most cost-efficient way, but I guess that helps with the lower rent price! Love how dog friendly it is.
Staff are Friendly, Love the area and view . I actually Just love everything in general . It’s nice and quiet. My husband and I enjoy the Tennis court and basketball court .
Some hiccups on moving in. Management has been accommodating. Tennant below us keeps asking us to not have a bird feeder at all even though we've done everything to make sure no bird seed hits his porch.
I moved into Waterford for goinf on 7 months and Ultimately i love living here. Its mostly quiet. has beautiful scenery and landscaping...The ladies that work in the office are very amazing and informative...especially DURING THE PANDAMIC. my only draw back is that it doesnt have 3 bedroom townhomes cause that would be the only reason i'd have to move.
Managent has been so helpful with the whole application process. Moving from Canada, I had to do everything online and only saw my place in person the day I moved in but they provided videos and were very accommodating so it ended up being an excellent choice. It’s a welcoming community and the yard is absolutely gorgeous.