The property is kept up with, anytime I have a maintanence issue someone is out within a day or so to fix it. The walls can be a little thin at times but has never been an annoyance. The staff is friendly and helpful. Overall a great place to live.

Reply from Waterford Village

Good location and very helpful staff. The buildings are older so have some issues that come with age. Nice natural area with a creek, dog park, basketball court and swimming pool.

Reply from Waterford Village

Wonderful!!! It's so beautiful here. It's peaceful and quite. Been here since 2014 and we love it more and more each day. I hope we can stay here forever.

I am blessed to live here. This is a quiet community and I enjoy just about everything about it. The landscape is lovely and the staff are kind and caring.

I haven't moved in yet. But I can't wait. It seems quiet and relaxing. Hopefully I get what is expected of the place. Townhomes are the best way to go.

Reply from Waterford Village

We haven't even moved in yet and we already feel like we are a part of this community. I am so excited about moving!! Every interaction we have had has been wonderful!

This is still the best apartment community I have ever lived in. Super quiet, friendly neighbors and great staff. Also, the property is beautiful!

Reply from Waterford Village

Just moved in and the staff has been helpful. No problems with neighbors other than already stepping in dog poop. Overall it seems like a Amherst place to live.

Reply from Waterford Village

Nice, spacious rooms. The carpet in the bedrooms was nice and clean and the kitchen has good access. Dining room window door is nice for having a lot of natural light to eat by.

Reply from Waterford Village

The apartment is beautiful and spacious. Management is more than helpful. The amenities are wonderful and up to date. All around a great place to move in.

Reply from Waterford Village

They are awesome at keeping the community clean and are quick to fix any problems. We are happy to say that we have lived here for two years and will be staying for a third

Reply from Waterford Village

I moved in on July 1 and absolutely love Waterford Village. Everyone is friendly and welcoming and any concern that I have express has been taken care of immediately.

Reply from Waterford Village

Though I have not yet moved in, I'm excited to! The staff I met with a few weeks ago was delightful and very helpful. The communication is the best at any place I've ever rented from. The apartments and grounds appear to be very well kept, as well.

Reply from Waterford Village

My husband, neice and I really love it here! It is a peaceful community and so lovely! My neice especially loves the pool and the playground, and since we have these things, her and I really haven't the need to go anywhere during the day but here. We really appreciate the dog park as well for our twork smalls dogs. The apartment itself is amazing, we have no complaints and it feels so much like home that we don't feel the need to look for a home while we are here in Knoxville. And the staff is so kind and helpful, we especially love Bryony and are grateful for all the help she has given. We truly love it here and are so satisfied.

Reply from Waterford Village

For the most part I am a happy resident. There are a few things but more good than bad overall. Some issues but usually work orders are completed quickly and correctly.

Very clean apartment community. Maintenance calls have been minor and they fixed them the next day. The location is great. I highly recommend these apartments!

We enjoy living here so much, even after only a month of being here! The staff is so nice and the community is well maintained. We hope to stay here for a long time!

Reply from Waterford Village

Just renewed our lease. We love it here. The only problem I see is accessibility to a lot on the amenities including the office and club house.

Peaceful neighborhood, kept up well. The walls can be a little thin at times but all in all a great place to live. Staff is always friendly.

Floor plans are really open and create a really grateful family environment. Staff is friendly an helpful. The property itself is beautiful and the dog park area is kept clean and well managed

Reply from Waterford Village

We had a bit of a mishap with out sliding glass door. They immediately responded to fix it and did everything they could to fix and accommodate my husband and I.

Reply from Waterford Village

Love living at Waterford! Such a beautiful community and tons of stuff to do! We love our 2 bedroom townhome and the upgrades that have been made in our unit!

Love this apartment complex, we will be on our third year soon. All you have to do to get help with anything is ask, the staff here are kind, understanding and helpful.

I love it here. It's a beautiful family friendly property. I have lived here a few months and everyone, staff and residents, are super friendly.

Reply from Waterford Village

I love living in Waterford Village! I wanted to move here when I was 20 but couldn't. Now that I am able to live here, I love it completely!!!!