Seems property is well maintained & landscapes are always nice leasing staff is very courteous central location close to amenities pool & fireplace are nice

The value and location of the complex is excellent. Very responsive management and the complex itself is very nice. The only minor complaint is the maintenance. Sometimes, jobs are not done properly the first time. They are very quick to respond though.

This place is great... All thanks to Janelle for all ur help.. She the best very friendly welcome you with love and respect.. Best place im very grateful to god to be part of the waterfordvillage family🙏😍

Grounds are well kept, residents are friendly, staff is very helpful. I love the stream that runs through the grounds. My kids love the playground.

Overall, the apartment complex is amazing. The walls seem a little thin to me because you can hear next door but nothing overwhelming. Our apartment is very spacious and we love the design of the countertops. The staff has been very helpful and amazing, and maintenance is very efficient and effective. Great place to live!

Very nice place to live. overall pretty quiet. I would recommend this place to friends an family. Nice play area for kids. Only down fall is they need a few more gas grills

I enjoy living here. I like living on the ground level but can hear my neighbors and their dog running upstairs. I wish the walls were thicker. I can also smell the food from next door.

Everything is great. The rooms are large, the staff is friendly and spectacularly helpful. The amenities are awesome and the location is close to lots of stuff.

Reply from Waterford Village

Lately, i’ve has quite a few maintenance requests. i’ve been so impressed with how quickly it has been addressed! super happy with you guys! also very happy with the attention to detail to landscaping and grounds keeping.

Reply from Waterford Village

So far my family and I are loving the property! Everyone is so nice and it’s super peaceful already! We look forward to our stay at Waterford!

Reply from Waterford Village

We've just moved in and so far it's been great. The office staff was helpful and friendly and the grounds are beautiful. They just added a kids play area and are making more improvements around the property.

Reply from Waterford Village

Love living here. The staff is awesome. Neighbors have been nice. Everyone is friendly but not nosy. The amenities are great too! So glad I found this place.

Reply from Waterford Village

Staff is friendly, complex is great, units are really nice. I like everything about the complex except I wish residents cleaned up after their pets better

Reply from Waterford Village

Staff was great and apartment was nice and clean when we moved in. The staff made sure to meet all of our needs before and after move in. It was a great experience and we already taking our friends to move here.

Reply from Waterford Village

This community is amazing. Maintenance is very fast and helpful. My only complaint is that parking is a little limited. It’s also very peaceful.

Reply from Waterford Village

Just moved in and so far it's great! Had an issue and maintenance was so fast in getting back to me and very nice. Only negative is it's been a week since move in and I already got a notice on the door about entering the apartment for security upgrades. I hope this doesn't become a habit.

Reply from Waterford Village

An ever-updating community. I have very few problems with this community and am very pleased with the location and the updates that are being made. I would recommend living in Waterford Village. Very Pet friendly.

Reply from Waterford Village

The first apartment I live in this community, the neighbours is very noisy. I complained several times, but it took a long time to solve the problem. It improved much better after they switch a new one for me.

Reply from Waterford Village

The apartments are nice. The parking is really difficult sometimes, but it is a quiet area for the most part and we haven't had too many issues. It is a good place to start out.

Reply from Waterford Village

I love living here so far! The grounds are well kept. The Maintenance is fast and friendly. The front desk staff are very helpful and caring.

Reply from Waterford Village

Over all a great place to live! Staff is great, good amenities, and friendly neighborhood. Do have some issues with how parking is laid out on the streets of apartments.

Reply from Waterford Village

We love living at Waterford village. The staff and community are great and the maintenance team is top knotch. All of our requests are completed quickly

Reply from Waterford Village

I have had a great experience here so far. Friendly staff and neighbors. Limited noise in the house. Good amenities and the perfect amount of space. Plus it’s dog friendly!!

Reply from Waterford Village

We have been here almost two years now, and we love it every bit as much as we did when we first moved in. We so appreciate the lovely grounds that our child may play and so we can walk our dogs. Our apartment is beautiful!

Reply from Waterford Village

I recently moved here and so far I have not had any major issues. They fixed the issue with my refrigerator that was causing water leakage. The only drawback for me is the size of the apartment. I wish it was a little bigger and had more storage options.