Really friendly staff with nice amenities. Unlike other complexes we've had no issues with maintenance or with nosy staff. I really enjoy living here.

One of the best areas to live in the city of Naxville .. close to the center of the city .. And also close to the shopping centers i love the place

I feel as if my apartment community is a safe place to live. It is affordable and has many accommodations that you would need. Also, it is right next to a Walmart and has two-three cops living on the complex, which is very convenient.

Very beautiful quiet community and I love living here. There's a problem though no handicap parking for me and can't access any of the buildings.

Parking is sometimes an issue on the weekends, and it is a bit hard to pull out of my spot sometimes. Otherwise This place is great and I love it here.

We only been living here a month now but we are loving it’s so quiet and what people I have meet are really nice.the office staff are great!

I give 4.5 stars because I really feel like this is a great first apartment. Ideal location relative to my school, and there is a nice clean Walmart right down the road. There are lots of cosmetics issues, but not many structural issues. Those few that I have had, maintenance has come right out and fixed them.

Good people and wonderful place every thanks is looking new I apartments every thank is close for you shopping and store and every thank you Ned

We have lived here for 3 months and it has been great. Neighbors are friendly and the dog park is great. Management is so helpful and always there.

I am still highly satisfied with my experience at Waterford Village so far! Everyone is always happy and helpful, and I love receiving a nice friendly email each month and on the holidays! I can see myself living here past my lease.

My family and I really enjoy living here at Waterford Village. It’s relatively quiet and for the most part, we’ve had no issues with other tenants. The amenities are decent and the property is nice. The parking leaves a lot to be desired (my car was hit because I was forced to park along the curb) but that’s really my only complaint. The staff is great and always willing to be of assistance. Our overall experience has been a positive one.

Reply from Waterford Village

I love living here. It's close to where I work and easy access to downtown and west knoxville. I also feel like I have a private apartment even though I have neighbors on both sides.

Ive really enjoyed living here so far! The management is great and for the price the building is great too! Its a little far from campus but traffic isn't too bad.

Reply from Waterford Village

This place is great and my fiance and I love being here! The apartment is so comfortable and updated. The office staff are fantastic and when something needs fixed the maintenance men get stuff fixed very quickly! We are close to everything (restaurants, grocery stores, department stores, and anything else we would want to be close to). We would recommend anyone who wants a comfortable life style to choose Waterford Village! It's a fantastic community!

Reply from Waterford Village

It is a great place. There are friendly staff. Only issue are the walls are paper thin and i have loud neighbors. They are also very dog friendly.

Reply from Waterford Village

The staff here are great. We moved into a freshly renovated apartment and we have loved bring here. Maintenance is quick and you never have to sit long to have something fixed. Parking can be tight at times, but overall great apartment with great options. The staff here try to get to know the residents and that is amazing. Also, who doesn't love a wood burning fireplace?

Reply from Waterford Village

Mostly quiet, maintenance issues unresolved, rack in refrigerator, outlets too loose to hold a plug in, landscaping/mulch. People all seem nice.

The staff members here are incredibly helpful and friendly. When there are issues with the apartment, someone is always there to fix it in a timely manner! The location is convenient as well; I feel like within a ten minute drive I can get everything I need.

Reply from Waterford Village

Complex is well maintained, I think speeding is a big issue with the blind spots in the complex and raising rent after lease is up will cause residents to leave rather than stay.

Reply from Waterford Village

Had a window leak during the hard rain & maintenance fixed the same day. Awesome response. No leaks since then. Thanks for timely response!!!!

Reply from Waterford Village

The staff is so friendly it's almost like renting from family. This is the cleanest pet friendly property I have ever seen too. The staff and residents really seem to care about keeping the property beautiful. We rarely have maintenance issues but when we do they are on top of things and get jobs done quickly. We love it here.

Reply from Waterford Village

Waterford village is a Quiet and well managed place for families. The Waterford village staff is quick to respond whenever there is something needing attention.

Reply from Waterford Village

Very clean property and safe. Friendly neighbors and great maintenance staff. The only thing that bothers me is parking at the top of the hill. If I'm not home by 10 pm my spot will definitely be taken.

Reply from Waterford Village

Updated appliances, and quite friendly residents, maintenance team is always friendly and quick to get work orders completed. Happy place to live at!

Love it! We feel at home already! So excited to be here. The apartments are roomy and open. Everything is up to date and the grounds are beautiful