The staff is very pleasant to deal with and responsive to issues. So far, so good. The parking near our unit is limited but we’ve found some where to park each day.

Very friendly staff...got me into my new place very fast. Great attitudes and very welcoming. Every question I had were answered in a timely manner

Beautiful neighborhood! Ten minutes from downtown. The parking situation could be better. I would also like to see an updated gym. Staff and maintenance are always helpful and timely.

Good place to live, rent is affordable the apartments are spacious and the staff are friendly. I've only been here a little while but have had no problems so far.

I think life at the Waterford Village improved a lot over the last year since Krystle took over its management. She is really attentive to details. The area is always clean. Anytime something needs to be fixed, it's done within a day. My apartment is super quiet and the fireplace definitely add some charm to it ;-)

I don’t prefer apartment living, but my experience here has been pretty good. There are issues with residents not picking up after their pets, but management is attempting to address this as best as possible. In my opinion, the apartments are nice and reasonably priced.

Reply from Waterford Village

Heating an cooling units need to be updated. Does not get good circulation upstairs. need more amenities. needs to be more lit up at night an nightly police patrols

Reply from Waterford Village

I Love living here! It has the best staff! They really work hard here! Beautiful complex and they keep very good care of it! Our doggies love the doggie park!!

Reply from Waterford Village

It is a nice apartment. Very clean and super quit. Staffs here are very nice. We report something wrong with refrigerator and they fixed the same day.

Reply from Waterford Village

Just moved in recently but so far I am very happy. Great complex that is well maintained, very dog friendly and love my apartment. Lots of natural light and storage.

Reply from Waterford Village

I really enjoy the apartment complex. It’s nestled deep and away from Western Ave. The grounds are well kept and it is in a great location!!

Reply from Waterford Village

I’ve never had an issue at all in the time that I lived here. They have the best, funniest staff who are super understanding! The neighborhood is decently quiet and there’s never too much going on.

Reply from Waterford Village

I just moved in 3 days ago so far so good. Staff is friendly & helpful. Love how pretty the grounds are. My apartment was ready before date of move in but I needed too hold it. They understood.

Reply from Waterford Village

So far so good! We love the staff and quick maintenance response. We had some issues with bug but it was resolved quickly. I am also glad they are addressing the parking issue.

Reply from Waterford Village

The grounds are well kept, the residents and management are friendly. Maintenance responds to calls very quickly, and the location is nice! And bonus, there are lots of sweet pups to pet here :)

Reply from Waterford Village

We love the community. Maintenance is quick, office staff is friendly. We love how pet friendly it is. We are close to everything and the location is perfect. We love how much space and how homey our apartment feels. Only negative is we have spiders/bugs at times.

Reply from Waterford Village

This would of been 4-5 stars, but I moved in with Cockroaches in my apartment. I wish this would of been taken care of before I moved in. I also need a few repairs in my unit before my eating goes up further.

Reply from Waterford Village

I have been here a little over a year. It has been a great experience and I just signed another year lease. The staff is exceptional and are always helpful with any situation.

Reply from Waterford Village

Neighborhood is pretty quiet overall, minus when they come to take the trash out at 6 AM and shake the entire apartment. Probably only an issue for those of us that live next to dumpster, but not a huge issue overall. Part of apartment life haha. Apartments are pretty decent in general and front office staff is always helpful. Jenelle has always been incredibly kind and helpful and a large part of the reason I chose this apartment. If I ever bring issues to their attention, often times they will try to quickly corrected it if it's fixable. The two most frustrating parts of this apartment are that plugs don't stay in the walls (their recommended solution is to just attach surge protectors everywhere, which does work, but obviously cannot be done all the around the house.) Great solution for all your chargers, but still frustrating to have to plug your vacuum back in every couple of minutes. I believe this is only an issue with the townhouses, but the upstairs heat (in the summer at least) is unbearable. I believe due to poor insulation in the roof. We generally try to stay downstairs until we absolutely have to and just always keep multiple fans going around the upstairs. Overall, not a bad experience thus far, but I wouldn't choose it again. If those issues could be corrected, that would probably not be the case!

Reply from Waterford Village

It is a nice, peaceful and well-maintained community. The staff are always so friendly and very helpful. It is in a very convenient location.

Reply from Waterford Village

Some renovations needed. I would like to see the gym updated. There are some issues with things not being up to date/easily broken in the apartments.

Reply from Waterford Village

I absolutely love living here! The office staff is amazing and have helped me with so much! They are very welcoming and that is what sold me for sure, along with the nice looking apartments! 10/10 would recommend!

Reply from Waterford Village

Love it here. Parking is crappy and it takes the office awhile to get your maintenance sometimes. It is super quite though. Very pet friendly and not alot of aggressive dogs. Really laid back, quite, pet friendly, perfect.

Reply from Waterford Village

It’s the best resident I’ve stayed in so far as far as me living on my own. Everything is great here including the community, service, and anything else you can think of.

Reply from Waterford Village

My roommate and I moved in yesterday and we love it. Our neighbors are so friendly and our townhome is so nice. Our parking situation could use some work but I am confident that Janelle and her awesome team will figure it out!