Waterford Village

4.5

4.5

Rivaldo
Great app. I love it because it’s great way to know/ learn more about people and yourself. I’m new to the area and don’t know much about wester ave yet but I’m willing to learn about this place

Kimberly
It's been awesome. We feel so at home here. Love love love the pool. The neighbors are super great. It's very quiet at night. We love it here.

Karen
I’m really enjoying my timer here! The management and staff is wonderful, caring, kind, and attentive! My neighbors have been extremely kind. The location is beautiful!

Jacque
I love it here at Waterford Village. The staff members are very nice and just lovely people. Maintenance crew are very quick to respond to your maintenance request. Sometimes the same day. Amenities are awesome, very convenient. Residents here that I had met are nice and I would love to meet more when we have our community gathering/parties. Just a lovely place to live, period!

Latoya
Great staff and maintenance over the years of me living here. Never any issues communicating the needs of my apartment or the property. If ever any needs you just reach out to the office.

Baillie
We love it here and have not run into any issues. The property is beautiful, and it’s quiet and peaceful. I also love how many birds make this their home. As someone who is into birdwatching, that’s a great bonus

Richard
Fantastic place to live Couldn't not be happier! The grounds are very nice. The basketball court and the dog park are great. I would recommend taking a look for yourself!

Trisha
Janelle and Olivia have gone above and beyond to help me get into my new home. I truly appreciate all they’ve done. I just moved in and love my new home and community

Austin
We loved living here. Quiet community, great location. Buildings are older but are still pleasant to live in. Staff is helpful and maintenance is as well.

Katelyn
Great location, helpful office staff, easy leasing, and good amenities. Jannell made the process of viewing the apartment virtually, signing the lease, and moving in great!