We enjoy living here so much, even after only a month of being here! The staff is so nice and the community is well maintained. We hope to stay here for a long time!

Reply from Waterford Village

Just renewed our lease. We love it here. The only problem I see is accessibility to a lot on the amenities including the office and club house.

Peaceful neighborhood, kept up well. The walls can be a little thin at times but all in all a great place to live. Staff is always friendly.

Floor plans are really open and create a really grateful family environment. Staff is friendly an helpful. The property itself is beautiful and the dog park area is kept clean and well managed

Reply from Waterford Village

We had a bit of a mishap with out sliding glass door. They immediately responded to fix it and did everything they could to fix and accommodate my husband and I.

Reply from Waterford Village

Love living at Waterford! Such a beautiful community and tons of stuff to do! We love our 2 bedroom townhome and the upgrades that have been made in our unit!

Love this apartment complex, we will be on our third year soon. All you have to do to get help with anything is ask, the staff here are kind, understanding and helpful.

I love it here. It's a beautiful family friendly property. I have lived here a few months and everyone, staff and residents, are super friendly.

Reply from Waterford Village

I love living in Waterford Village! I wanted to move here when I was 20 but couldn't. Now that I am able to live here, I love it completely!!!!

Reply from Waterford Village

I love waterford village! The community is friendly, the amenities are great, and it is very family friendly. I feel like the apartment renovations could have been done better, but overall we are very hapoy here!

Lovely environment, fantastic management and caring staff. Lively scenery with flowing creek, bridges, dog park, pool, clubhouse. Long term resident.

I love the town houses they are absolutely beautiful and the landlord is amazing I love the location and view and it is reasonablely priced which is awesome

We love our new home! We wouldn't want to be anywhere else!we love how pet friendly it is, but there is no noise! Its such a quiet, beautiful community.

Very quite community. Neighborhood is kept clean. The upgrades in the apartments are great. Walls are a little thin but overall a great place to live.

Reply from Waterford Village

Doing great! I wouldn't want it any other way except for adding handicapped accessibility so I could utilize the amenities that we all pay for each month.

Reply from Waterford Village

Staff is helpful and friendly. Apartments are decent though sometimes there are issues with outlets not working and the walls are very thin. Residents are respectful and nice for the most part.

Reply from Waterford Village

Excellent! Love it! Bravo. Great app and great place to live with great rewards. Woohoo! I'm so excited to be doing this just to receive points to get a target gift card.

Reply from Waterford Village

Neighbors are bad and over complain about small things but management has handled it nicely. Complex is kept very clean and the maintenance staff is super quick to respond.

Great! I've lived here for a few months, but I've been in love with this place for years. The staff is wonderful and the grounds kept clean. I have no complaints :)

Reply from Waterford Village

We love waterford village! The community is well maintained and all of our neighbors have been so wonderful. The only downside is parking is a little tight right now.

Reply from Waterford Village

Quiet, friendly community. Staff is very nice and helpful. Updates within the home and the front entry area have added great value. Great place to live.

Reply from Waterford Village

The staff is great and friendly. Very quit and great for people with pets. The town homes are a plus with a lot of space and water dryer connections.

Reply from Waterford Village

Have lived here for years! They had to kick me out of one apartment to renovate, and I just moved into a bigger one! Staff is the best part. They respond super fast to any concerns, maintenance or otherwise.

Reply from Waterford Village

Nice place to live. Cept my car got broke into maybe more security would be nice . Also my helmet was stolen off my motorcycle. But other than that it has been nice

Reply from Waterford Village

Excellent staff, beautiful grounds, great maintenance crew, it's a pleasure to live here. Would love to live the rest of my life here with my family.