Waterford Village

4.5

4.5

Jacque
We really love it here. Very convenient to grocery stores, mall, etc. I like the bbq grill it is gas grills. I got friendly neighbors. Just a great place to live or to call home. Just one little thing I just wish we had a great basketball goal to shoot on. The rim is bent from others dunking on it, which is reasonable but I wish we could get a brand new one. Other than that I have not been to the weight room yet due to Covid-19 and I understand that. Safely first. Any who, thanks to the community workers as well and leasing manager is the bomb! She is amazing! Thanks!
Jaclyn
We Love living here. The staff is amazing. The maintenance guys are quick. It's a very safe community. Most people are respectful. Apartments are spacious with huge bedrooms for an apartment
Austin
Living here is amazing! Honestly have no issues with where we are. Dont have issues with neighbors. Dont have issues with staff. There is a tennis court, a basketball half court, dog park, even a creek with fish and also if you are lucky, you can see baby otters playing in it.
Leslie
I wish there was more community things to do. As much as I love the humble community lifestyle, I just wish there was more of meeting your neighbors and such. I want to actually know my neighbor you know?
Kimberly
Our experience at waterford village has been nothing short of honoring and extremely pleasant. The day we moved in, Nov 4, there were some minor things that needed maintenance attention. We were very honored that Joe, our maintenance man, got right to them and got everything working as it should. Jenelle and Tammy remain extremely pleasant and kind and very informative and helpful. We feel blessed by God and truly honored to be residents of Waterford Village. Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity and experience. Tony and Kim Rouse
Brooke
We have loved living here so far. The area is convenient, our place is pretty quiet, and we enjoy the land of the property. The buildings are a bit old but they are still nice to stay in
Lakisha
I love my apartment the layout is Awesome 😎. The office staff are nice and the maintenance man that comes late night was also super nice. I love living here.
Charles
It was great the website is alot better now. I hope to be able to stay here alot longer. And the office personal are a dream to deal with. Thank you for being such great people it's a joy living here.
Krystal
Stores right down the road don’t have to drive far. Close to interstate . Colleges near by. Mall an restaurant close. Hospitals. Everything really close
Michael
Apartment staff are awesome. Every time we have had a problem it has been addressed quickly and competently. The other residents can be a little selfish. Not picking up after pets, parking in non parking spots and making it hard to leave your apartment. But, it’s a apartment living so what can you do?