Apartment is nice at a very good price. Management is excellent and gets back to the residents quickly. Maintenance is quick to respond to requests but sometimes, jobs aren’t completed properly.

Waterford Village is a beautiful community that I enjoy coming home too every evening. I love the green space and the efficiency of the maintenance crew!

So far I’ve been very happy with my move! The ONLY reason I didn’t give them 5 stars was b/c when I moved in the apartment was as clean as I expected, i found a lot of small things that no one thinks of and my sister and i had to bleach and disinfect and extreme deep clean. Also my first night here, at 1am my mirror in the master bathroom fell and broke, the maintence guy came immediately that morning and cleaned it all up. The women up front are amazing! Super sweet, very understand and patient.

I have lived here going on 4 years. It has had ups and downs and multiple manager changes. Usually when you have a problem it gets fixed fairly quickly. These apartment has been exactly what I needed for these years.

Water ford is amazing. I've never lived somewhere so nice and ready to help! And with it being so close to downtown you never have to worry about anything!

We are so thankful we found Waterford Village. It has exceeded all of our expectations. The grounds are lovely, the staff is friendly and helpful, and we love our apartment.

We moved here 2 years ago and have loved it! I love the staff and the community feel. The grounds are beautiful. It’s very quiet given its location. Also, very accessible.

Improving! New manager is making changes that were long overdue. Much appreciatedglad things are finally improving, hopefully they will continue to improve

Been here 4 months and absolutely love it. The staff is wonderful and if I have any issues they are addressed immediately. Neighbors are great!

I have enjoyed living at Waterford Village. The pool and fitness center are well maintained and maintenance requests for my apartment are promptly handled.

I just moved into the complex and the property is so lovely! It is very quiet and relaxing to sit out on my patio. The maintenance team is great and the apartment was amazing when I moved in. Everything is nicely updated and the town home layout is fantastic. I am so glad I moved!

I like living in Waterford Village because of its location, its easy access to highways, its dog park features, and access to a basketball court and tennis court. Oh yea! Almost forgot about the pool, it’s fantastic.

This is a nice place to live. Only being here for a short while, it already feels like a little home away from home already. It feels safe and has friendly people

Biggest problem is maintenance upkeep. When we first moved in we couldn't open our sliding door. We called for help and they told us we weren't "trying hard enough" someone came over to "fix" it (AKA loosen the screw and put grease on the tracks). As soon as they opened the sliding door, we went to open the screen door which just completely fell off. Then they told us they would be replacing all the sliding doors in one month. This was about five months ago. Doors never got fixed or replaced. The pool is often dirty, I've found band aids, beer can tabs, and cigs in it (even though its a "non-smoking" area). On a community note i love the available amenities like the onsite laundry, well kept dog park, and gym area. Although some of the gym and laundry machines are broken (again on the maintenance issue) Overall, apartments provide great space for the price and we're happy to call it home.

I like living here and would love if I could access sohe of the amenities better. They need to put in handicap ramps for sure. It's quiet here.

There was a mishap with our move in day, but we realize things happen, and we have been satisfied with it ever since. We look forward to the future here

Love this place. The location is very centralized for everything in Knoxville. All the staff are friendly and helpful. We also love the salt water pool .

We have lived here for over a year. And have never had issues with the staff. The property is always beautifully maintained. I’m proud to call this home!

We have been here over a year now, and we love it even more. The staff is so helpful and friendly, they are always there when we need them. And our neighbors are very kind. It is quiet here and we really enjoy the ammenitites!

Been here for almost a week but I love it here so far! Great community. Nice and quiet. Love the amenities that the complex offers.I love the location, pretty central to a lot of things. Wonderful experience so far!

Neighbors are friendly, quiet area would like to renew our lease but when we have a chance to go to leasing office together, nobody is available.

I like living here with one exception, I'm an amputee and there's no way for me to utilize the facilities, can't get to dog park or creek can't get into office, can't get into exercise room witch would benefit me greatly yet I still pay for the amenities. Is that equality?

Overall great experience, property looks great, apartment amenities are great, and the price is reasonable. Maintenance is great, pretty timely and will make sure you're taken care of. The dog park is my favorite community amenity but sometimes I wish there were a few others. Car care centers are hard to come by but the pool and fitness center make up for that. The grounds can be a bit dark at night though.

I was looking for apartment like 3 months ago and finally I find a good place for living best place por pets. The staff are very friendly and helpfully

A lot of areas here are not wheelchair accessible for my mother who is also a resident, & people always park in front of her wheelchair ramp which clearly states no parking, also the dog in apt. 437 is very aggressive towards all residents, it is a very oversized black Labrador that barks & growls at everyone & has tried to bite the nurses that visit my mom if they are outside when the dog comes down the steps, we have complained many times & nothing ever gets changed in 4 years