Mostly quiet, maintenance issues unresolved, rack in refrigerator, outlets too loose to hold a plug in, landscaping/mulch. People all seem nice.

This is a nice place to live. The wooded setting makes living here very pleasant. Everyone in the office has been helpful and courteous. The walls are a little thin but its not too bad.

Reply from Waterford Village

When we first moved in we thought it was great. But the longer we live here the more we see its an old apartment complex that has been "renovated" meaning they put linoleum on top of old linoleum on top of god knows what, the carpet got "cleaned" but is more than likely the original carpeting and is nasty, and the "new" cabinets are considered a remodel... I truly believe after living here that we are paying WAY TOO MUCH for the age and crappy quality of this place. We do have decent neighbors, but the walls are paper thin. Everyone is very nice though. And we do like the office staff, they are always very friendly. And the community is very pet friendly, which we love.

A lot of areas here are not wheelchair accessible for my mother who is also a resident, & people always park in front of her wheelchair ramp which clearly states no parking, also the dog in apt. 437 is very aggressive towards all residents, it is a very oversized black Labrador that barks & growls at everyone & has tried to bite the nurses that visit my mom if they are outside when the dog comes down the steps, we have complained many times & nothing ever gets changed in 4 years

Quiet community, with a staff that responds quickly to resident requests. I enjoy how close this community is to my work. Marked down is due to move-in condition. The complex needs to get a new painting team. The apartment walls were lightly spray painted, with unfilled nail holes, light switch and cable plates in place, and lint in the washer-dryer closet. Leaving me troubles with connecting cable due to the paint on the outlet connection and a gunky shelf in the wash/dry closet that has painted covered lint. The apartment also has a smoker smell- which I am hoping will eventually leave.

Reply from Waterford Village

Biggest problem is maintenance upkeep. When we first moved in we couldn't open our sliding door. We called for help and they told us we weren't "trying hard enough" someone came over to "fix" it (AKA loosen the screw and put grease on the tracks). As soon as they opened the sliding door, we went to open the screen door which just completely fell off. Then they told us they would be replacing all the sliding doors in one month. This was about five months ago. Doors never got fixed or replaced. The pool is often dirty, I've found band aids, beer can tabs, and cigs in it (even though its a "non-smoking" area). On a community note i love the available amenities like the onsite laundry, well kept dog park, and gym area. Although some of the gym and laundry machines are broken (again on the maintenance issue) Overall, apartments provide great space for the price and we're happy to call it home.

Reply from Waterford Village

I think the community here is nice, but there are definitely some things that could be improved. For instance, the parking in front of building L is always congested. Also, there have been children smoking over near the basketball court.

Reply from Waterford Village

Fit and finish of residence could be better. Residence clean up after pets not very good. Parties over a set amount of people should not be allowed. (Consequences should be enforced if one happens)

Neighbors are friendly, quiet area would like to renew our lease but when we have a chance to go to leasing office together, nobody is available.

Complex is well maintained, I think speeding is a big issue with the blind spots in the complex and raising rent after lease is up will cause residents to leave rather than stay.

Reply from Waterford Village

Beautiful grounds. Maintenance is always quick to respond and thorough. Office staff are friendly Apartments are up to date, plenty of storage and living space.

Neighbors are bad and over complain about small things but management has handled it nicely. Complex is kept very clean and the maintenance staff is super quick to respond.

For the most part I am a happy resident. There are a few things but more good than bad overall. Some issues but usually work orders are completed quickly and correctly.

I like living here with one exception, I'm an amputee and there's no way for me to utilize the facilities, can't get to dog park or creek can't get into office, can't get into exercise room witch would benefit me greatly yet I still pay for the amenities. Is that equality?

I love the community! I feel safe and taken care of. The issue that I truly have is the parking. If you come home late you end up parking far away from your door.

Reply from Waterford Village

Clean neighborhood with not too much noise and lots of families. Close to victor ash park and less than a mile from two grocery stores, a bowling alley, and other shops.

Reply from Waterford Village

I feel as if my apartment community is a safe place to live. It is affordable and has many accommodations that you would need. Also, it is right next to a Walmart and has two-three cops living on the complex, which is very convenient.

Peaceful community with lots of green space for puppies and kids to play. It's a little older, though, so some much needed updates are on the way.

Reply from Waterford Village

I give 4.5 stars because I really feel like this is a great first apartment. Ideal location relative to my school, and there is a nice clean Walmart right down the road. There are lots of cosmetics issues, but not many structural issues. Those few that I have had, maintenance has come right out and fixed them.

I love my apartment but my screen door is still broken/ripped so I can't open my sliding door due to the spiders living in the screen. Other than that its wonderful.

Reply from Waterford Village

I'm happy with the new windows that were installed, they are beautiful and can't wait for the sliding doors to be installed. I have been here since 2014 and still love it and the new management are getting things done, hooray!!

Reply from Waterford Village

Waterford village has been wonderful thus far. I would recommend that you implement a community recycling center. I believe that this is something that most residents would take advantage of and it would be a great addition to the complex.

Rough start, but now I feel well-settled. The town-houses are really comfortable with a fireplace. Krystle is always available when I had an issue, which is really pleasant.

Reply from Waterford Village

I like living here and would love if I could access sohe of the amenities better. They need to put in handicap ramps for sure. It's quiet here.

So far there have been minimal complications; rent is a good rate for the size of the apartments, and it's decently quiet. Maintenance is nice and prompt; as well as the office staff.