Watermans Crossing

4.5

4.5

Nice facilities, pleasant neighborhood, and a well-built community. My only complaint so far would be the frequency of insects and spiders, however seeing as this community is in a woody, secluded area, that small complaint is moot.
Our experience has been great. The maintenance team and front office staff are always very friendly. The neighbor is quiet and safe. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend.
Quiet neighborhood with friendly people. Maintenance is very prompt and the office staff are nice people too. I would recommend watermans crossing.
I’ve been here 4 years. The entire family loves the activities and the quietness of the community. Definitely the complex I’ve ever stayed in.
I think the people are nice here and I like the location. I can always find something to do. Shopping at Target, PetSmart, Patrick Henry mall, etc. Also, it’s nice to have a 24/7 days a week gym.
Great Place To live,My Schedule Doesnt Allow Me To Participate In Any Activity Otherwise I would,,However I Love Coming Home ! Would refer all Friends and Coworkers
It feels just like home very cozy and within walking distance of my favorite stores. I do like that I have guaranteed parking I just don’t like that it’s only one spot per unit.
Great apartment and living area just wish the outside of the apartment building and staircase would get power washed. another “problem” is that theres a lot of spiders and cobwebs in our area.
The community here is awesome! Everything and everyone is so nice. My dog loves the dog park, and all of the space to run around. We love it here.
Community is very welcoming and apartments are super nice and a good starter home, the area is very nice and has a lot of different stores and shops to go to and enjoy