Watermans Crossing

4.5

4.5

Nia
My apartment experience here at Waterman’s Crossing has been very nice and quiet. We love the community, and love the area very much. We’ve enjoyed the amenities, and everyone in the office is very nice, and very helpful. Even maintenance is always very helpful, and always prompt and on time.

Karleen
We enjoy living here at Waterman's Crossing. As you come into the entrance you are surrounded by the tall trees of Virginia and beautiful foliage. Right now the grass is very green, and we have had many different varieties of flowering trees. The maintenance men are right on top of doing repairs and come when needed within a day or two. Everyone here is friendly and kind. We are close to Patrick Henry Mall which is walking distance as are many restaurants you can walk to. Waterman's Crossing has a fire pit, grills to have a group BBQ, a swimming pool to either enjoy a swim or just lounge in the sun. We love the room our 2 bedroom apartment has and gives us a feel of a tiny home. Our neighbors are quiet and considerate of one another. The Office people are very nice and are there to help you in any way and make your stay enjoyable. We share our location with many of our friends as they have come to look in on things.

Carmen
The experience with watermans crossing apartments has been actually very amazing, is beautiful quiet 🤫 day and night the most beautiful things are the little colorful birds that Flys around. The maintenance are kind and fix things on time same with the office they treat the residents with so much respect and kindness.

Erika
The staff has been amazing here. There is always some improvement to the facilities going on. I can’t rave about this place enough. I would recommend this complex to anyone

Jin
We been here for over 5tears so far. Office people are super nice and kind all the time pretty quiet this area. Everything is really close (target. Costco. The mall ..literally everything :) )

Elizabeth
I’ve been living at Waterman’s crossing for 2 years and love it! My maintenance men, Mike & Eego fix EVERYTHING in a timely manner. The office staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

Reginald
Not only is the staff and maintenance crew wonderful, but the whole complex’s is nice and quiet, we even have a fire pit! Love it here . I definitely recommend this convenient location to everything

Daniela
about 2 months ago
I recently moved in and I have enjoyed living in the community thus far. I would recommend my friends to live here too. I think the location of my apartment has a lot to do with my comfort but I would overall say its been a great experience.

Nicholas
about 2 months ago
Great looking community. Management is friendly and helpful. Great location just off of Jefferson, close to all the restaurants and shops you would want. Apartments are spacious and nice as well.

Tanti
about 2 months ago
I’ve had a great experience here since arriving! It is peaceful, there are great amenities, and I feel safe. Every day I see residents walking their dogs, and the community seems very welcoming.