Watermans Crossing

4.5

4.5

Brittany
I’m new but everything’s has gone smooth so far and Bruno is AMAZING. From the communication he had with me while i was still in germany, answering every email in a very short amount of time, even on his day off, he made the transition from germany to VA very smooth!

Kylie
I absolutely love loving here! The community is so friendly and welcoming. Management is super helpful and understanding. Any place that you can think of is basically within walking distance.

Mikaela
so far everything is falling into place and i like where we live at minor hiccups but everything will get better in due time apartment was clean before move in and the community itself was clean since i first got here to tour

Alexis
I love it here. The office staff is very nice and always willing to help. It’s close to my favorite stores and I feel safe here. I like how convenient everything is from putting in work orders or just being able to walk into the office and talk to them.

Leo
Very good communications, both orally and written. Keeps the community clean and maintained. Always a friendly face to recieve any type of situation and bring to it's conclusion.

Verified Resident
We haven’t lived here for long but we already love it. The community seems quite which is nice. Our neighbor was very friendly and welcoming to us.

Esteisy
I like the community. Everyone seems nice for the most part. Wish there was a playground for kids instead of the volleyball. Also wish there was more cameras, my catalytic converter was stolen from my car right from my parking spot. I like the convenience of everything around. It's nice and quiet around the complex.

Marcus
It’s been good overall, minor hiccups but it has slowly been getting fixed. Maintenance really respectful, answered all questions and concerns we had.

Amanda
I really enjoy Waterman’s Crossing. The apartments are well-equipped with everything I could need at a great price. The maintenance team is on-top of it. The only issues I would say are not a major issue, but it can be hard to get email responses.

Jada
about 2 months ago
Everyone has been very helpful whenever you ask questions! It’s a beautiful area to live in and extremely convenient. The transparency with the leasing office is great.