Watermans Crossing

4.5

4.5

Jada
Everybody is pretty nice. Neighborhood is quiet and pretty convenient living near everything. I enjoy walking so it’s great to have a scenic view.
Karen
Cars park next to the yellow curbs makes it hard to get in and out of spots and down the street , it would also make it hard to get emergency vehicles through
Jin
I lives here over 5 years so far. This place is great. close to everything, and the staff are very friendly. Event sometimes are fun as well.
Erika
We absolutely love the staff in the front office as well as the maintenance crew. Everyone is so nice and always will to help. My husband just had a birthday as well and we came home to a card and ballon tied on the door. It was so sweet! Thank you, Waterman staff!!
Shanice
I love the community it’s so quiet and the gym is always available to us. I feel safe at all times due to the security available to us by police officers in the neighborhood.
Brittney
Waterman’s Crossing is a great place with a fast responding staff! I’m just moved in with my boyfriend and it already feels like home. The rooms are spacious and we got internet service in no time
Lisa
Everyone here is really nice and helpful. You can tell that they really care. I like that they are dog friendly with treats in the office. It’s convenient how fast they get to you when you have a problem in the apartment.
Verified Resident
Waterman's Crossing Is A Great Community To Live,A Few Years Ago I Experienced Some Difficulty And The Staff Worked Diliently With Me ,Through The Grace Of God,I'm Grateful And Appreciative For All Efforts Shown ,The Community Provides Easy Acess To Work,Church And Entertainment,Property is Well Maintained And Secure,Thankyou For The Little Things!
Karleen
We love living here at Waterman's Crossing. It is the best location to be at for shopping and restaurants. If we have repairs, maintenance are right there to fix things and you don't have to wait for them. They are on the ball. It is a beautiful time of year right now and the leaves on the trees are breathtaking and there are plenty around us. The apartments are very spacious and lots of room for storing and living.
Anthony
Friendly staff and great quite community . Pretty clean specials with all the dog owners. Located in a great area close to everything. We love our little cozy castle .