Watermark at Talbot Park

4.2

4.2

Britney
Not a bad place to live at all. I just think it’s a little overpriced. The best part about living here is the staff, especially Kevin. He is definitely going to make sure you have whatever you need.

Nicole
Great! I really like the location/area, it is really close to work for me! The gym is pretty nice. I still wish there was a dog park, but there are enough spaces around the apartments that make up for it. Front office staff is always super helpful!

Lashanti
It’s been pretty decent here. I like living here as it is quiet. No complaints other than paying 19 dollars a month for an alarm system that doesn’t work.

Grace
Decent. But the rent keeps going up with no added amenities. Was promised a free parking space due to the cutout in the bathtub that wasn’t brought to our attention until the day we moved in (with all stuff in a uhaul mind you) but now we’re back to paying 50$ for that extra space. Still no baths for me. Only showers. -____-

Carolyn
Living at Watermark Apartments at Talbot is the best move I have made since downsizing my big home. The staff are like family. Apartment is very modern open concept and most comfortable. Services are great. Join us if you are ready to make a move. Would love to have you as my neighbor

Lee
We have lived here 6 months. Maintenance and office staff are very accommodating and get things done for us asap. For example, maintenance guys fix every request within 24 hours. We appreciate this! We have only had 3 small maintenance requests in 6 months. We love this location too because everything we need is just a few minutes away. Thank you Watermark. We love where we live.

Stacy
Timely maintenance fulfillment has been great. People wrongfully parking in other's assigned parking spots continues to be a problem. Community communication has been great from leasing office.

Donovan
about 2 months ago
Only issues is washer does work the way I would expect. Amenities are great, and very quiet compared to previous apartments. Ease of parking and openess of staff is great

Richard
about 2 months ago
My experience here has been pleasent over all,When I look at other properties. One important issue that concerns me is the security here, front doors left unlocked, and more parking lot lighting. I like it here its convenient and comfortable, but one more major rent increase and i will have to move . Thank you, for allowing me to share.

Anthony
about 2 months ago
I have been living here going on 3 years now. I have had great interactions with management and the maintenance teams. Great community and I really appreciate that safety and security are top priority for this complex.