Watermark at the Grove

4.6

4.6

I really enjoy living here I don’t feel stress Love all the amenities enjoy that I have a parking spot and my dog is really enjoying it and all the discounts that I get at certain restaurants
We have only been at Watermark for less than a year, but nevertheless, we are very content here. The staff is very informative and attentive when it comes to maintenance. The staff always does fun things for the holidays such as the gingerbread house competitions and giving out flowers for Valentine's Day.
Great place. Love it. It is fun here. I do not know what to say but I want the points. I am your daddy. Come to D412 for a good time ;) Wish my rent qas cheaper
Although the move in day wasn’t the greatest, I have enjoyed living here a lot. Overall it’s been a great experience. There is one guy who revs his BMW engine way too much and the noise goes straight through the floor though.
I moved into the community back in late Oct,l was so excited about my new space and just the feeling of having the sense of being secure was more than enough for me.l just love the office staff they are always smiling and willing to help me. The maintenance staff as well are very nice and polite.just want to say l love the space im in.
Been hear for about 4 months. Really enjoying our place can’t wait for summer to sit by the fireplace while cooking out and having duke enjoy the dog park.
Watermark is a nice complex. Apartments are new, well done. Amenities are well cared. The only defect I can find is the over expensive garage fee. For the rest all good
Love living here at Watermark at the grove. Great food options that are a short walk away. The office and maintenance staff have been great replying and servicing requests at a timely manner.
Great amenities, everything is brand new and updated. Staff is easy to talk to. Package room for deliveries is a nice perk as well. It'd be nice to have other options besides Comcast Xfinity for internet, such as AT&T. It's also nice to have restaurants nearby like Chipotle, Panera, etc.
I really enjoy how quite and peaceful it is in the area. I love how neighbors are nice. Also I really like how the sidewalks and parking lots are plowed when it snows.