Jessica and the whole management team was awesome when I inquired about living at Watermark. Jessica answered all my questions promptly and showed me multiple apartment layouts which helped me in my decision making.

I love the location relative to I90, even though traffic is bundled sometimes. And the location, because it's removed from other residential areas, affords a "big sky" feeling, especially from a upper floor apartment. In terms of experience, this community simplifies so many aspects of my life from making it proximal to take care of my car and my dog without buzzing around away from home, protecting my deliveries, and my front door - all very impactful.

It’s just been a day. But I’m liking the place a lot! It’s a very secured community ! And everything is accessible. Thank You Watermark

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

I do enjoy it here, however, being on the bottom floor sucks when the people above you run and jump at all hours of the day. So loud! Some people have no consideration for others.

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

Overall it has been a great experience. Easy move in process makes it very non stressful. Everyone in the community have been very friendly.

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

I’m very happy & love where I live!! Not only is the staff friendly and caring, all the amenities that come with living here is perfect!! I will definitely recommend this place to my friends!!

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

LOVE IT SO FAR! The people at the leasing office are amazing. Great customer service. Turn around time on my emails is great(I can relate to myself, as I am in a similar role)-please keep that up. Amenities are beautiful. Nothing but great things.

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

I enjoy living in a beautiful community, with wonderful people. I enjoy the community events. I think the owner and management team work really hard to make the community amazing for the residents!!!

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

Is mármoles is amazing because is on good location , you can go every where to do all you necessities on best way you want like , shopping, entertainment, travel , work up, ever itineraries is to close to get some time for you self

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

Great amenities but staff doesn’t communicate well in my opinion. Never received an email about picking parking spaces so I had no idea and I get 6 months free parking.

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

Great staff, and great place to live! The staff at Watermark are wonderful, and helpful. I looked at many apartments prior to deciding to live here. The property has all the amenities, and proximal to whatever you’re looking for.

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

I love it here and so does my dog charlie! He loves to play in the park and meet new dog friends! The apartments are nice and new! So grateful!

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

I love my apartment and the complex. I'm still working on getting the right furniture. I enjoyed the pool during Summer and have a chance to use club house with some friends. I wish more people would attend the events gor the residents.

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

Awesome. Very friendly residents, excellent management. Excellent location and you can easily walk to restaurants. Very friendly to dogs, very convenient walking path and dog park. There is even a dog spa in unit A

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

Great supportive staff with any questions and or concerns needed. Beautiful homes and wonderful facilities..Could not ask or hope for anything better.Just feels good to open the front door and call this home. Very proud to share with anyone where i live at and call my home. Keep performing past all expect ions staff at watermark!Enjoy being a part of this community with caring neighbors and also staff.

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

It’s alright changes over time. Started locking the pool table over time. Stopped bonfire pits. More members of the community aren’t as respectful of the amenities we do offer.

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

Great new apartment complex, amazing neighbors. Very welcoming staff. Very pet friendly community. I have had an amazing experience in my new home!

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

My husband and I moved here in August and we love the maintenance-free lifestyle. We comment regularly how it feels as if we live at a hotel

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

This community is great and filled with friendly people. The girls in the office go out of their way to make sure this place is running smoothly. It is a great place to be living and we love it so far.

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

It’s been pretty good so far. The people at the office are always friendly and helpful and the common areas are well maintained and clean. The sound proofing between units is good, but could be better... or maybe my neighbor is just REALLY noisy.

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

I am glad to live here. It’s a quiet place, very clean and the staff is amazing. Love all the events they organize at the clubhouse. Thank you!

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

Watermark in the Grove is a brand new community that offers residents superior amenities, a real sense of community and resident appreciation! It’s the BEST place I’ve ever lived!!! New restaurants are coming nearby that will be exciting to try! The management team has great resident events and really individualizes a great home experience for each resident! #1WMresident

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

Feel like a queen living at Watermark! This community is lovely the amenities alone are worth the price you pay! I don’t want to go anywhere anymore! Lol...

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

I’ve been living in the watermark at the grove apartments for a couple weeks now and we truly have been loving it! The office staff and maintenance are so helpful and nice! Looking forward to the rest of our time here!

Reply from Watermark at the Grove

From the moment I pulled into the parking lot I knew this was going to be a great place to live from the amenities to the clean and well put together units it feels like a great place to call home.