Watermark at the Grove

I have absolutely loved living at watermark. Everyone in the front office has been so helpful and welcoming to my boyfriend and I. We feel so at home here :)
Great place to call home!! You can sleep in plus arrive home early with the close proximity to 90. Enjoy a night by one of the fire pits or use one of the gas grills. Looking forward to utilizing the pool and workout facility soon.
Love the apartment and the complex. High end and kept clean. Only little issue is gas smell outside of house sometimes but that’s just cause of where our apartment is.
Ever since moving to Water mark at the Grove in the beginning of October, I have been pleasantly impressed with how kind and helpful the office staff as well as the maintenance people have been to us. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to any one looking.
Staff is friendly and goes above and beyond to make sure the entire community is taken care of. I moved in during this pandemic and they have done a great job with keeping the grounds and interior halls spotless, keeping the walking path and dog park looking beautiful and open for residents. So far a great experience
Good community. Quiet and peaceful. Nice trail to walk at during this time. Clean halls and elevators. Helpful staff. Close to shopping and food places.
Great community! Tons of amenities..indoor dog wash, 2 dog runs for our furry babies. Heated garage, fire pits, grills and swimming pool! I feel like I’m living in a Staff is amazing! Facilities are always spotless! U
1 star
Unfortunately not good so far. Have been calling the Leasing Phone Number and visiting the Office as well, with NO success, NOBODY CALLS BACK On Our first day when we were taking possession of the apartment a blonde lady came to the building to “explain” us how to use the main door, but, she seemed to be tired, not nice, a kind of bossy and didn’t make us feel welcomed at all. During the process of signing the lease the communication from Lease people was incredibly fast, as soon as they got the money... NOTHING NO INTERNET CONNECTION, NO PASSWORD FOR IT either.
We just moved in and really enjoy living here! MaryPat in the office has been very helpful, including giving us the tip to buy the Max Sports Collapsible unity wagon! That has saved us for bringing up groceries! Dog parks and walking paths are a big bonus for us to get the family (including the dog!) out to get fresh air. We look forward to the stay in place order has lifted to take advantage of the other events, workout room and community rooms.
Beautiful, clean spaces & wonderful people! Loving it so far! Looking forward to warmer weather & the chance to enjoy the fire pits, pool and more.