Waterside at Reston

I love how friendly the neighborhood is, and the walking distance to trader Joe's is a huge perk. Reston town center is also a 20 minute walk away. And there is even a local pond for scenery.
Have had a great time living here. Leasing office staff is very accommodating. Anytime we’ve had a problem, maintenance gets it fixed fast. I don’t think we’ve ever waited more than a day or two to have something fixed.
We have only lived here about two weeks now but we love it so far! We love the location, very close to Reston Town Center, grocery stores and restaurants.
Waterside apartments at Reston are fine if you like over priced suburbia. It's not awful. I haven't had a bad experience with anyone. The apartments are boring cookie cutters with absolutely no character.
I thoroughly enjoy how pet-friendly the community is and my neighbors!! Such a cute community in a great location which makes socializing a breeze!
Pretty cool, I like the fishing pond behind the community and the walking path. The gym and pool are nice too. Extra Characters Needed Thanks
Waterside is in a great location in Reston- walking distance to the Town Center, Trader Joe’s, Parma, and more! The complex is very reasonably priced given the great location. The office staff do a great job coordinating events to build a sense of community!
Very good overall experience..would definitely be around for longer.good management good maintenance team.......very nice experience...keep up the good work
Definitely a good experience so far... maintenance is very responsive, management is cordial and helpful will be around for more time.keep up the good work
In the first month my experience has been great. I love how dog friendly the community is and its proximity to trader joes and other stores.