Waterwalk at Shelter Cove Towne Centre

4.6

4.6

WaterWalk at ShelterCove is an outstanding Place to live! The amenities are many; artistically decorated Club Room, An Outdoor Patio beyond ClubRoom lends itself to refreshing outdoor gatherings, The Grilling Stations are Key plus the tables provided for a picnic lunch or dinner, The Fire Pit & Couches provide a cozy atmosphere for a glass of wine or two, and The pool beyond is extremely inviting. The Workout Facility is easy to use & a Trainer's Name can be provided from 1 of our Professional Staff Members. Planned & Impromptu Activities are planned by our Office Staff Frequently & add a " Lift to you Day" Our Maintenance Team work Extremely Dilligently to keep up with all the Maintenance/Repair requests from Phase 1 & Phase 2. WW invites community members in the Buildings to form Clubs and Individuals can " Pick & Choose" Re Book Club, Poker Club, Sewing Club, Bridge Club, Canasta Club Etc. To Sum UP my Review I will say WW, " It's A Wonderful Community To Call Home"
Best ever. Great helpful staff, fun neighbor ,who could ask for anything more!!! Fabulous amenities ,well maintained and easy to access. Love living here.
Living in WaterWalk continues to be a very positive experience. I have enjoyed: living in a very attractive and well designed apartment; community amenities that nearly rival a private club; the support of a responsive and professional staff; and the experience of living in the beautiful natural environment of Shelter Cove.
I love my apartment and where it is located, I feel like I’m in the big city because everything is within walking distance. The apartment is spacious and the layout is perfect because when you have company they have their own suite.
Thus far our experiences have been very positive. We have some lovely neighbors and everyone has been very friendly. We have not lived in an apartment for 57 years and are very pleased with our decision to move here.
Love the location and the view. Love all the amenities. Walk to restaurants and shopping. Best decision we ever made. Thank you to all the staff.
Large apartments, great amenities, and walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Love the outside grill areas, pool and gym. Beautiful views of the river
Custodian visit by Taylor was outstanding. He was very efficient, took care of the many fixes I needed and did them all with a warm smile. Thank you.
Wonderful friends and amenities, responsive staff, beautiful setting . I’ve lived here for 2 and one half years, will continue to live here for a long time.
Been a little over a week, fine up to now. I like how quiet the building (Phase 2) is. The views are very relaxing and it is close to a lot of stores, parks, etc.