Waterwalk at Shelter Cove Towne Centre

4.6

4.6

Richard
Sharing a experience with management my FOB failed to activate entrance to building although it did not get wet or damaged advised to replace the cost would be 50.00 ?

Karen
Our introduction to WaterWalks was one of great anticipation! Marissa was knowledgeable, thorough, kind, patient and did I say - patient!🙂🙂 Thank you for your thoroughness! We are excited 😊😊

Marcia
We are now beginning our third year here at Water Walk Apt Homes of Hilton Head. If you are looking for a lovely apartment with carefree living you can find it here. The staff goes out of their way to meet you needs. We love the proximity to shopping, the beach and restaurants. All within walking distance or short bike ride.

Djaris
I have lived here for three years, and consistently, excellent service from the WaterWalk staff is an important difference maker. Good value for the investment.

Carol
Had a wonderful time learning about the trolley service -the convenience and ease of getting around the island!! Alexus did a great job as always making everyone feel comfortable and answering questions! Waterwalk is located so beautifully for so many things! Carol K

Peter
Our past year at WaterWalk has been amazing! What a beautiful property and everything is right here! The staff are incredible and so helpful! Can't imagine living in better place!

Kristen
We are trying to move in to this beautiful facility. We are very excited and hopeful. Everyone I’ve talked to, as far as staff goes, has been extremely helpful and pleasant.

Jerry
Sheila and Rebekah have taken very good care of us. Which made for an Awesome first week living in Water Walk. Peter also took care of us and we met fantastic neighbors at the Friday Happy Hr and Pool.. Looking forward to more pool time on the Fourth of July along with the great walking paths. Jerry and Jeri

Dante
We have been here for a week and it has been absolutely awesome!! The staff has been great and the location is the best!! We are really enjoying our experience so far at Shelter Cove.

Sandra
I just moved, but people are friendly and I like my apartment appliances and space. I love my view. It's quiet too. I am very happy with close by amenities. I enjoy the underground parking and security