Waterwalk at Shelter Cove Towne Centre

4.6

4.6

The apartments are beautiful and the grounds architecturally lovely. As a new resident there is a need for more signage to direct you to garages , amenities, and storage areas. Also it would be helpful to have staff show new residents the easiest way to access their apartments from the garage . It would also be helpful to have more dollies and wagons for resident use.
WaterWalk residents are friendly and have a community spirit. Residents are an interesting blend of people from many geographic areas and backgrounds.
Quite comfortable though complaints from upstairs neighbors who say we sound like elephants over them. We also hear the neighbors above us but we expect such living so closely.
The residents are like a welcoming committee ! All have been very helpful About the surrounding area, lncluding The restaurants and other shopping!
So thrilled to have the front team, Sheila and Rebecca welcome this little Broadway boy back home t Hilton Head. They are not only the best but shine in their roles!
Bob and I love living here. I no longer have to deal with all the service people for our home. People are so friendly and making new friends.
Very happy with our choice to live at Waterwalk while building our new home n Hilton Head. The apartment is brand new, clean and has a great view. We love walking to the park and to shelter cove. Parking is also great and easy.
We love this place staff is very friendly and helpful,I think the rent is to high however the place is very nice,All the maintenance people that have come to service the apt have also been great.Overall the team here is helpful and very keen on getting things fixed in timely manner.Thanks again the Monahan's
Great living experience everyone is very nice and welcoming . I have enjoyed interacting with everyone and joining in small get togethers with my friends and new neighbors. I moved here in April with everything going on and never had an issue.
I love living here at Waterwalk. I am comfortable nd safe, and I a, surrounded by beauty. The location is so convenient. It is the right choice for me!