Welleby Lake Club Apartments

4.3

4.3

My house is my favorite place to be and i love the fact that my new neighbors aren't as disruptive as the lsat group of residents. I am pleased.
Strategic yet quiet area. It is very pedestrian friendly and located near many parks and Greenways which makes it ideal for athletic pursuits. Very friendly staff.
The community is nice and quiet. Close to Sawgrass Mills Mall and their many great shops and restaurants. They maintain the grounds well. The tennis courts and swimming pool areas are nice. Brand new lawn chairs around the swimming pool were placed last month. The maintenance crew is nice and gave me prompt service when my dyer was making a noise. They replaced all parts needed for an quiet dryer experience. I have lived here from March to July so far it had been a good experience.
HAving an amazing time staying here. Friendly staff, work orders get completed soon. If there is a delay we are notified. The society is well maintained.
Great living.Great view , great staff.Great location , I love my home Is the second time I’m living here,great choice. The lake view is amazing and peacefull
The maintenance crew are helpful & friendly. It's become rather noisy near building #11. The property is cleaner than it has been in previous months.
Es bueno vivir aquí todo muy tranquilo los vecinos muy amables también todo es muy limpio y la atención es muy grata siempre atentos en cada problema
It's nice quiet neighborhood. We like it here. They make sure the landscape gets done and community is clean. The thing is the gate is broken since we moved in
Very good location in a quiet area, while being very close to major highways and various top notch amenities. Staff is very polite and helpful.
Clean Surroundings, wonderful society, best leasing office staff. Stay has been really comfortable with spacious rooms. Amenities are great and Tennis courts are at perfect place.