Love this peaceful and quiet community, second month here. lake is beautiful and apartments are clean, balconies are spatious, rooms have big windows.

Awesome Management, great neighbors, safe neighborhood and never had an issue with anyone. Very quite and great community for couples and great prices

I feel it's a nice community, however inside the apartment needs work. I had a bad experience recently however the manager was able to get on It right away to try and fix it.

It’s pretty good living here just wish there was more things around this part of sunrise but still not bad and it’s affordable goodbye now I’m done bye

The experience has been very good. All of the staff are very hardworking. It just seems like they could use another staff member. We also need a few more community events.

The complex is great. The maintenance guys are friendly and professional! The office staff is extraordinary. I love the new renovations to pool!

never had any problems. everything just works, there's always parking available. The pool is clean and the gym is always open. appliances also all in great condition

Living here for almost 4 years and I love this place! Is convenient located for shopping and much more! Love the pool area, gym and tennis courts..

Excellent location, comfortable apartments, 2 b, 2bath, good service, it is a quiet place to live with children, and the pool is very nice,

When I came into the office to look at the apartments. The staff was amazing. Super nice and I was able to fall in love with a unit. I would definitely refer a friend.

signed my lease for the 2nd time in October of 2018. Maintenance staff is amazing & office staff are very friendly & helpful. property is kept clean and manicured. all problems are addressed in a timely manner

I was able to move in literally within 1 day after all my paper work was finalized. Diana was the leasing agent who helped me and was very helpful.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I love my view..and the office staff are great..especially Cheryl..she has been great. I like all of the improvements on the property..the pool, all the new lighting..it looks great!!

The maintenance department could use a coordinator, I would gladly apply myself. The cars need to stop blocking other cars in just so they can park close. I park a building away sometimes in fear of being towed but I never see cars towed. They keep blocking me in the days I park close.

It is a good residence but since I moved I have had many problems in the house with cockroaches and apart from a lot of musty smell in which none of the two problems has been solved

I have been a resident for over 1 year and find the grounds, staff and community to be friendly and clean. The staff have been very helpful and provide community events that enable the residents to meet and get to know each other.

My wife i just had a son and we chose these apartments for the first 5 years. It is perfect with the park view. Easy way to pay the rent. Thank you.

I have been here since June. My experience has been very positive. Maintenance does a wonderful job, responding quickly to requests and are very knowledgable. Staff at the leasing center are friendly.

Love my complex it' is clean and its in the middle of every thing. Good schools close to the airport, 3 malls the highway .ect My experience with the office staff is great!!!

It is a quite place to stay nice view and very nice people. Only isssue is parking lot, it is small and congested. I will recommend apartment who are looking to move in

my experience has been comforting! I love my apartment and the green areas. the streets are clean, the lighting adequate, the only thing that would change is the cleaning of the corridors. I would also like them to clean trash cans, sometimes they do not smell good.

So far so good. We are loving the location of our new place. It's very close to work and school. Nice neighborhood to walk the dog. Can't wait to visit park.

I really enjoyed it living here, is so quiet and my newborn baby feel in peace like me, and we love our backyard and feeding the ducks (even though is not permit lol)

I moved into wellaby apartments September 1, 2017 and I have had the pleasure of meeting 3 awesome ladies who managed the wellaby apartments. They are as always kind, courteous, and is always making me and my family feel very comfortable while living at wellaby apartments. Every time I have a maintenance issue the maintenance staff is right on target with fixing and repairing my issue, again I could have not ask to live any place and I mean that any place else but to live in such a clean friendly community. The neighbors are quite and very nice to live around. Keep up the good work.

The apartment complex is absolutely amazing! welleby lake club apartments is truly a great place to live... They are very friendly and they are really good at making the process quick and easy.