I love living here, the apartment is beautiful. I really like the wooden floors. The staff was friendly from day one. The staff is also very helpful.

The staff here are amazing and have gone above and beyond to help me when I moved from NY to Florida. The complex is beautiful and well maintained and my apartment is large with a beautiful view of the lake.

It's still quiet, which I Love! I am also beginning to see updates around the community which is always a plus. I am in hopes that security will get better over time.

It's still okay place to live. I love the area. Close to shops, park, school and work. Sawgrass expressway and i75 are easy tooi access

The ground keeping at Welleby Lake Apartments is impeccable. There is a walk / biking path behind the complex which families can utilize. The community is next to a community park. There is an elementary school right across the street. It is a calm and powerful community.

Both the office staff and maintenance crew are on top of things. They are diligent in keeping the common areas clean. Service calls are addressed quickly.

The best gate community on the area with the best staff, always friendly and ready to resolve anything. Nice and clean green areas and full equipped apartment. 3 year loving here and completely happy

Super experience.....friendly staff and professional maintenance crew. Always attentive to the tenants needs. Nice that socials and events are planned for the residents.

They are very good with keeping up with apartment complex. The maintenance team is very fast responding. The landscape is always well kept and the women in the leasing office are very nice, friendly and helpful.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I love living here, the staff and workers are so friendly. Whenever there is an issue they are quick to resolve it. The community is tight knit and get involved with community get together s.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

This place is great! Office staff always so friendly & happy to help. Maintenance is always on task. I just resigned my lease for the 3rd time!

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Second day in the apartment now, but the move-in was super easy. Staff has always been very quick on getting into contact with both my roommate and I when it was necessary and relayed the information within a reasonable amount of time. Community seems very nice and is making improvements to the front gate.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Wonderful location in Sunrise. Nearby parks and shopping yet amazingly quiet. Maintenance staff and office staff are very helpful and experienced.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Just moved in and I already love the atmosphere here. The front office and maintenance staff are super friendly and swift whenever their assistance is needed.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Needs more amenities like a jacuzzi and events. Also a community board by the mail box. Also add another maintenance guy. Oh yeah add a camera by the gate so people stop hitting it and causing it to break down

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

The lease staff is very nice and schedule nice events through the year. The price is very good in this area. But still waiting on carpets to be done.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

It is a pretty quiet community. However, things are also breaking and maintenance half fix the problem or doesn't do it correctly. Also it takes them a long time to fix the problem. My favorite person in the leasing office is Diana she has great customer service and is always willing to help.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Everybody that work at Welleby Lake Club Apartments is friendly, so the neighborhood is nice. The apartments every time is clean and the workers, they care about doing their job well

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I love how quiet it is. The people in the leasing office are so nice. The lake view has to be the best ! It makes coming home feel really good!

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Nice and Quiet. Since I moved in I haven't once heard any type of unnecessary noise. Everyone seems to be CORDIAL. I have a very nice view of the lake and at night it is so beautiful.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I love the leasing of staff they always willing to go the extra mile for us very professional. Maintenance staff is so professional and friendly I've been in this community for almost 7years

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I moved here just over three months ago and I can say I’ve no issues with anyone the community is absolutely amazing. The apartments are virtually sound proof, the neighborhood is lovely and close to everything you need. So close in fact I now ride a bike to get around vs a car. I love it.

I have lived here since 2006 and it has been a great place to call home. Staff has always helped put when needed through the years and it's been a good safe area to live. I think the only gripe I have is that they removed the jacuzzi from the pool area and also I was hoping they would replace the weight machine in the gym with a better one that has more common exercises. Still, an excellent community to live in.

I have had a great experience living in Welleby lake club apartments. I love that the office staff are creating events to bring the community together. :)

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Quiet neighborhood, great location. The ladies in the office are really nice and helpful. The only issue is that maintenance was supposed to fix a few things for me and I reported it a couple times and nothing has been done.