It was very fast and easy. Everyone was very friendly and courteous! I would highly recommended this apartmentment complex to anyone looking for a place to call home!

I've live at Wellebybin the past and it's good to know now that I've moved back it's still a great community to live. Very peaceful and family friendly atmosphere.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Love living here! Affordable, There is always parking available, service is always fast and staff very friendly. Plus my friends have always found availability to rent

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

love the community, just moved down here from Brevard county and i love the transition so far. the location is great, its right do the road from my job.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

The community is nice and clean with lots of space. The apartments are spacious too. Lake in the community is an awesome thing to hang out within the community

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Love it! I grew up in sunrise and it’s nice that I’m able to now watch my kids grow up here at a nice affordable neighborhood. Yay! My review is not spam this is how I really feel. Couldn’t ask for a better location and neighborhood.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

All the process has been just great! The applying process was easy. Moving in was great everything ran smoothly. I received the apartment in great condition!

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Too many abandoned vehicles taking up parking in front of my unit. Hall ways & stairwells are filthy. Water pools at the bottom of the steps when it rains. That's dangerous! My screen enclosure has needed repair for over a year.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Everything is good just having issues with the AC but they have been trying to figure it out. The staff has treated us nicely and we don't have any complaints.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Excellent crew at the office, cool clubhouse, pretty apartments!! the only things are the parking is annoying, building are no clean there is no service for cleaning, and there is a bad smells because of the animals some neighbors have I can't even stay at my balcony cause smell terrible.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Clean, friendly, amazing staff and love the lake view. Very central location, easy to fund and have everything very close. Very plenty parking space.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Like the view. Love the location. I love the peace and quiet.Also like the way maintenance is done here very easy to request maintenance help.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I would give a full 4 stars but the complex is great and quiet But the maintenance is just not good and have to wait for them to come and sometimes they don’t come at all and have to keep bugging the office for them to come. Either need to hire more people or manage them better. I just moved in couple of days a go and already have a broken washing machine and bad red ants problem coming through my kids window. My movers came faster than the maintenance and got the job done!

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Enjoyable living. When you need fixing maintenance is there to fix the problems. The gym needs fixing the machines. There not much Hollidays party in the community.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I like that it’s close to family that lives nearby and within walking distance of my daughters school. I get to walk her to school everyday.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I like the residence, the neighbors are nice, it's a good place to live, very peaceful and pretty, the sawgrass Mills is right next to the condominium

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I can see community directors have made effort to improve the overall experience the residents. I still feel the units require a lot of extensive work which at the moment, they fix by patching up. That will only cause more problems in the future and more money wasted. I also feel there is a lack of security and control during the evening and late nights. Some residents (if they are residents) are very inconsiderate and blast music or make loud noises. Besides all of that, the community itself is good. Very convenient location to most of the popular attractions.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

the location is quite ideal with a lovely park next door and a well equipped plaza on the both corners. The staff is very friendly and very willing to assit.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Nice community. Clean. Quiet. The gates never work though; they always work for a few hours, then they dont work again. But overall, its a nice place.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Vivir es esta comunidad es muy agradable ya que es tranquila y acogedora sobre todo porque está rodeada de naturaleza y cerca de las escuelas de mis hijas

The staff here is friendly and very helpful. We enjoy the get together s for the residence and staff. The grounds are kept clean and beautiful.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

We have lived in this community for 3 years so obviously they do a whole lot right ! The minor things are the gate never being closed and update units for a fresh new look... maybe one day we can have better parking but honestly everyone needs to walk more so that’s not a huge deal! Maintenance is super quick!

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I really love living here. I feel safe and happy. It’s a nice family environment I feel safe walking my dog and taking strolls for exercise. I love lifting weights at the gym and I love the pool area.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

My community can’t be better , maintenance is always on point , really affordable and nearby everything! Now five on my close friends are my neighbors and I could not be happier

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I Love the community. It's so quiet and I never want to leave my space lol. It's proximity to areas that I frequent are convenient as well. I would recommend to others as MGT is making changes certain things around the complex.