Welleby Lake Club Apartments

4.3

4.3

It has been pretty good so far. I have had some difficulty with the gate sensing my bike and a few maintenance issues, but for the most part things have gone alright.
Great location and wonderful staff. Very quiet property overall. Given the current climate, staff and management have kept residents well informed.
I have lived here since 2009. Staff has always been helpful and friendly whenever I had an issue. I believe it is a good safe area to live and close to the businesses I need. I am thankful for my new A/C they installed! Great place to live.
My view is amazing. It looks like everything works good.Lets see if remains like that. I had a problem when I move in , they did not give the apartment the way It should be , I had to go to another one and paid for FPL transfer twice. Now I’m happy with my appartment. Mrs.Diania is great.
So far I can't complain. Everything definitely measures up to my expectations. Moving in was smooth. I look forward to living here. Haven't had any issues with neighbors or finding parking. Compared to many reviews from numerous of other apartments I haven't seen any rodents or critters here so that is a plus.
Been here since 2017. I love it here! I love the community and I love the location. 5 mins from Sawgrass mall, not too much crime, Gym is small but decent And My family loves the pool area!
Decent place, nice pool area,things are repaired in a timely manor for the most part, lake view is great. They do try to do some nice activities for the residents during holidays.( of course will be better after Covid under control). My only pet peeves, walkways need to be swept, only get cleaned from all the leaves from the trees and the mulch from the "garden"when the lawn people come. The leaves get tracked in the apt. We are on the first floor.Also, need new speed bumps, the wider ones.
It so expensive and pay so much for water and sewer and I have called to see why and they always say the same thing and I pay as much as a mortgage on a house.
Glad gym open bathroom should be open to clean hand after workout. S once in phase 3 pool chairs should be out. Gate should work properly keep o it outsiders.
We haven’t completely moved in, however the process was made so easy by Mona There were three of us getting the apartment and three calling and emailing Mona, she was great always eager to please