It has been about a year living in the complex and I have had an awesome experience. I just renewed my contract and that says it all. Good prices and perfect location ! The manger and the staff are great.

Nice place to live. First the gym is everything you need. Its opened 24 hours 7 days. Next the parking could use more light with less bugs flying aound light. Each resident should have space assigned to them.

I feel very satisfied to have made the decision to live in this complex, always clean and tidy, I wish it was always closed at the entrance for greater security but for the rest everything well, grateful to Mrs. Mona for always being willing to give The best of it to all residents, thank you. 🤟🏼😬

Location is perfect. The community is pretty quiet. There has been issues with burglary and break ins. The gates never work properly. The office management has improved and they host a lot of community events and activities. The trash is constantly full and smells horrible. The kitchens and bathrooms need to be updated.

Has being 2 years, and I will not move for now. I love the area, i love the office staff, they are always ready to help. The maintenance team is the best, they are quick and reliable. 110% recommended!!

Love it here..plenty of parking, the maintenance guys are great..Dennis and Junior especially!!..the office staff are awesome,over them! I had a flood, and they put my place back together better than it was before!!

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I have to say that living here at Welleby Lake club is great and has its ups and downs, but its a really great community and love how they host special events at the club house for there residents and the pool is always clean and always have enough tables and chairs. Now they have a umbrella for the table outside for the pool. They really do listen to any suggestions you have and want to share. The gym is great and has really great machines and its always empty when I go. Its great!! Only bad thing is that the gates are always open or broken and can let anyone in the complex. Also the vacuum they provide to clean the cars should be free since residents pay so much money for rent and sewer and have a fee for trash, which is unbelievably high for some reason. We already pay so much for rent already. Also they should pressure clean outside the building walls weekly, we get so many spiders and mosquitoes outside that its just creepy and looks filthy. We just moved in a few months ago so its alot of getting used too. We love the place but I dont think we will be living here forever but its good.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Would recommend this place to anyone. Responsive staff and maintenance. Great location and clean place. Nice gym and pool. Very close to the parks.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

It is in a very quiet residential area yet a great location to all the major highways. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Only downside is aesthetics have slipped over the years.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Although I have very little in the condominium it has been a pleasant experience its very attentive and helpful staff ... The condominium is very careful in its facilities I hope to continue like this and my stay in the be special and pleasant as I hope.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Great apartment community... With gate... All the people who live in this community is nice... We have a Publix very near, Walmart and the sawgrass Mills

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Experience was pretty decent until my car was broken into during the string of robberies in the area. I've seen some sort of camera installed by the front gate, and the gate is actually operating. We'll see how long it lasts and if it's beneficial to the community. Better security and parking is needed; however requests are still falling on deaf ears.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Everyone is very friendly and polite . Felt very welcomed when I moved in. Staff was very knowledgeable, very helpful and always with a smile on there face

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Stunning place to call home, it's relaxing and quiet the property is always clean thanks to the amazing property manager. Everyone in the leasing office including maintenance staff amazing!!!

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

The community is Quiet and comfortable. Ample parking spaces. The Apartments could benefit and use some appliance upgrades. The neighbors are polite.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Beautiful place would not ask for better love the place the community is friendly and perfect well recommended the place to family and friend

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Been here since earlier 2019. So far great. Close to work, decent neighborhood. We are enjoying our place. We like walking with the pups around the community.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

It's pretty chill, no problems at all and it's nice to have a gym. Plenty of parking too if you have friends or family coming over, never an issue

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

It was very fast and easy. Everyone was very friendly and courteous! I would highly recommended this apartmentment complex to anyone looking for a place to call home!

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I've live at Wellebybin the past and it's good to know now that I've moved back it's still a great community to live. Very peaceful and family friendly atmosphere.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Love living here! Affordable, There is always parking available, service is always fast and staff very friendly. Plus my friends have always found availability to rent

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

love the community, just moved down here from Brevard county and i love the transition so far. the location is great, its right do the road from my job.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

The community is nice and clean with lots of space. The apartments are spacious too. Lake in the community is an awesome thing to hang out within the community

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Love it! I grew up in sunrise and it’s nice that I’m able to now watch my kids grow up here at a nice affordable neighborhood. Yay! My review is not spam this is how I really feel. Couldn’t ask for a better location and neighborhood.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

All the process has been just great! The applying process was easy. Moving in was great everything ran smoothly. I received the apartment in great condition!