I moved into wellaby apartments September 1, 2017 and I have had the pleasure of meeting 3 awesome ladies who managed the wellaby apartments. They are as always kind, courteous, and is always making me and my family feel very comfortable while living at wellaby apartments. Every time I have a maintenance issue the maintenance staff is right on target with fixing and repairing my issue, again I could have not ask to live any place and I mean that any place else but to live in such a clean friendly community. The neighbors are quite and very nice to live around. Keep up the good work.

The apartment complex is absolutely amazing! welleby lake club apartments is truly a great place to live... They are very friendly and they are really good at making the process quick and easy.

I love the fact that the community is relatively quiet. Mgt seems to be working on some issues, like the front gate , gym/pool etc so I'm waiting to see what the community will look like in a few weeks.

People here are nice and the community is rather big my only issues are sometimes you have to triple check if the work order you put in is going to be worked and after 6 parking can get a little scares

Good and decent community. Immediate response for any complaints made. Friendly management. Nice people around here and easy to access all required animities like mall, grocery stores, restaurants etc..

I am happy very good customer service and great communication. Quite clean place to live at. I have no complains and I would recommend this complex

Management and staff are friendly and diligent. They act quickly in resolving community issues and maintenance. The community is kept clean and well maintained.

First of all very little light in the parking. The security gate not working properly.Some cars have to go out in the entrance. The gym equipment keeps breaking down and very hot in the gym.over all very nice place to live. Good neighbors.

We love living here! We love the convenience of being so close to the elementary school and I-75. The staff are so nice and helpful and always take care of any issues or concerns we have.

I’ve been a resident for 2.5 years here. This was my first place living on my own after my divorce. My daughter and I love it here. The ladies in the office are extremely helpful and kind! The maintenance men are as well. The only missing star is due to the gate. It’s a consistent problem. I wish they would just do away with it but overall this is a great place for families to live.

Very friendly staff, mantainance are very quick to resolve all isues, and Mona is the best ever!!!! Clean areas, very good located and excellent for kids.

I really enjoy living at Welleby Lake Club. It’s the perfect location and our apartment is the perfect size and layout for us. We plan to be here as long as we can!

The community is very nice, how every inside the apartments need to be cleaned up. Things are rusting and they just do a coverup such as spray pain over the sick the oven and so forth

Love the community , very quiet and organized. Also is nearby everything! I have refer a bunch of my friends because is just super affordable

I really like this community. The office and maintenance people are very friendly and helpful. I never have to wait very long for repairs. The new lights have really brightened up the complex

We were able to move in quickly. The office were very helpful in completing the paperwork. The community is very calm and pleasant. very nice apartments.

Lease office is very friendly. At first I displeasure with the apartment and now with new lighting is better. When something need to fix maintenance comes ready away that good.

The apartments are really nice and the community is clean, with great amenities but they need to do better with security and making sure the gates are working properly.

Pleasant management, spacious living space, and comfort are why I've stayed here the last 3 years. I would and have recommended Welleby Lake Club to friends and coworkers.

So far living here has been a great experience. The staff is very helpful. The community is peaceful and well maintained. It also feels great to be able to feel safe in our home.

Quiet, clean, and plenty of parking. We haven’t ran into any issues. The staff responds as quickly as they can and make changes easy for everyone.

I have lived at the Welleby Lake Club Apartments for over 4 years now. It is a quiet, serene setting and a great place to live. The office staff are friendly, professional and have always bent over backwards to help me, especially after a life event brought on challenges. They stood by me and helped me through it. I love it.

It's been great so far! Everyone has been very welcoming. The community is beautiful and the staff and neighbors are nice. The apartments are also great!

My wife and I really enjoy the peace an quite this resident s offers. Also like the quick turn around on the maintenance. And we also like how easy you make to pay the rent. We love our experience.

I love how that the apartments are inexpensive. The apartmemts themselves are not bad at all. I love that you get a full size washer and dryer. The wooden floors are pretty too.