Welleby Lake Club Apartments

4.3

4.3

Hallways are filled with trash. They don’t fix on things right away and when you put in a work order they will note it as fixed and never really fix it. Still waiting on them to come fix on a appliance
Very quiet apartment living. Never hear upstairs neighbors. Management is very polite. Great sidewalk for walking all around the complex. Happy here.
The community is quiet and well kept. It is not luxury but it is also not basic. I love how quiet and secluded my apartment is and no roaches! We shall see how admin and maintenance go as time passes but so far so good!
I’ve wanted to live here for a while. And we just moved here June 19th. So far so good. Everyone is so friendly!! From the staff to the neighbors.
I have nothing but great comments a out Ms. Benjamin and how efficient your staff is. Made my move in during a stressful time quite easy. I appreciated it!
I recently moved in to Welleby Lake Club and so far everything has been great. Smooth move in process, friendly employees, clean environment and safe location.
I really like the place but my apartment is in front of the garbage and every one dumps their garbage on the floor and they don't close the gate and it looks sooo junky and a million bugs everywhere. Also my patio screen is broken and bugs come through it.
It’s been a pleasure moving in from the beginning my leasing agent was such a pleasure and extremely attentive. She made sure I was happy throughout my whole move and that alone is unheard here in south Florida. Great experience so far!
Our experience living in Welleby lake has been great. The staff are friendly and helpful. The people living in the community are great as well. It also always feels like a safe environment to live in.
Property is in a lovely section of Sunrise and favors the outdoors person, given the great number of parks and proximity to the Greenway. The staff are lovely if not a bit over stretched.