Welleby Lake Club Apartments

My experience living here used to be good but the past two years of not being good for me let me explain why. Washing machine problem stove problem dog poop everywhere which I do not own a pet.Rent is getting sky high I do not think I need to pay 1600 and change for my two bedroom apartment living here after living here for five years
1 star
They gave me the dirty apartment, with the bad air conditioning, a hole in the air room, the water heater leaking, with a leak on the floor, the tub covered, a bad toilet, a dryer full of dog hair, and they showed me a totally different apartment ...
Diania was the main reason besides the location on why I decided to move here. She was very helpful and her positive energy with not only me but seeing her interact with other people who lived at the property made me feel like this was the best place for me because I am big on customer service especially when I’m calling it my home. I love my apartment it’s nice and clean and I have no issues. The neighborhood is quiet just how I like it. The only thing that bothers me is that I thought I was getting a lake view but instead I have a huge tree that’s blocking my lake view and I was so excited to sit on my patio and look at the water. Other than that so far so good!
Kind folks in the office, maintenance can take some time. It is a large community with a lesser quantity maintenance to accommodate. Everyone is kind and helpful
Welleby Lake Club has been my residence for about 3 years now. It’s convenient to almost everything. Its 5 minutes from Sawgrass mall, many restaurants and parks. The office staff have a lot of events for the community the most thoughtful one was “Breakfast on the go” they stopped every car that was leaving and gave a bag of breakfast items and a drink. I love it here!
I have enjoyed living I'm these community. It is very peaceful. The scenery is beautiful. There is no noise coming from the neighbors. Every is friendly. The apartments are spacious.
Welleby is a great place,property is Always maintained.Whenever a problem arises,Maintenance is on Point.The view of Lake is so Refreshing&Relaxing after a hard day of working.
The leasing office staff made the entire process from viewing the apartment to moving in so easy. The apartment itself is great and spacious and the neighborhood is quiet! A few minor things needed fixing upon move in but maintenance got right on it and got things fixed! Loving it here so far!
Welleby Lake Club is a great place to live its close to schools and shopping and close to the highway and my neighbor's are very friendly and we like to host party's at our home and no one has ever complained about noise and we are living here one more year. The only downfall about this place is that water and trash and sewer are not included in the rent and for the price of living here is already a lot of money and now that they want to increase our rent payment is unfair and thought we would be paying the same amount for the next year. I had to call the office to see why the bills are going up every month and they say they cant do anything about it to help and its because the building we are in is based on how many people are living in each apartment and that how they conduct the price for water and AC, which is really unfair so basically we are paying more money because of what another apartment is using. Its just me and my husband and 3 kids and they do not even use up a whole lot of water and we are always watching them on how much water they can use and sometimes it gets stressful and just paying so much and again you ask for help and you just get a cold shoulder. just do your research.
Amazing place to live! Very happy with my choice. Office staff has been fabulous and always extremely helpful. Floorplans are perfect as well, very nicely designed.