Welleby Lake Club Apartments

4.3

4.3

Not planning on moving out anytime soon. I used to love it here but management & maintenance are not what they were be 3 years ago. I don't hear back from management unless I threaten to call corporate. Maintenance are over worked but always kind & courteous & do the best they can to up keep the property & take care of tenants. Office staff are very attentive too.
Very quiet community and so far all my neighbors seem very nice. The apartments are well taken care of and my family is very happy living here.
Buen servicio buena atención muy tranquilo los vecinos muy amables toda la comunidad es muy limpia el personal de mantenimiento es muy amable y rápido en su trabajo
Great place to live, everything I need is close by including quick access to the highways and a very well kept facility with friendly maintenance people.
Great experience with the front office and maintenance staff. Welleby lake club great place close to the highway and the mall. Also great school area
The location is absolutely wonderful. Nice and typically quiet neighborhood. Very close to a full range of amenities. Nice range of markets within a two mile radius.
I really enjoy the apartment complex. It is a quiet neighborhood and a great location to different stores. The price is perfect too. Maintenance is fantastic and the complex manager is great!
Great place to live. But I didn’t know I did t have a ac filter in for about 3 -4 months and I got sick really bad once and was always struggling to breath from time to time. Filter should have been installed before I moved on.
I am having a great time here, except for losing a couple amazon items, possibly to theft. I liked when the front gate worked and you had to scan to get in, but was sick of people trying to tailgate me in, to the point where I had to keep stopping just inside the bar so they wouldn't. Maintenance is prompt and responsive and the pool is nice, I wish my parking spot didn't keep getting taken, but with my work schedule that's on me. There are some pretty nice people, and a few annoying ones (and dogs).
One of the best place i ever live we love it.. the atmosphere amazing.... no one can here you when you are in your apartment....... spacious and luxury