I love how quiet it is. The people in the leasing office are so nice. The lake view has to be the best ! It makes coming home feel really good!

Nice and Quiet. Since I moved in I haven't once heard any type of unnecessary noise. Everyone seems to be CORDIAL. I have a very nice view of the lake and at night it is so beautiful.

I love the leasing of staff they always willing to go the extra mile for us very professional. Maintenance staff is so professional and friendly I've been in this community for almost 7years

I moved here just over three months ago and I can say I’ve no issues with anyone the community is absolutely amazing. The apartments are virtually sound proof, the neighborhood is lovely and close to everything you need. So close in fact I now ride a bike to get around vs a car. I love it.

I have lived here since 2006 and it has been a great place to call home. Staff has always helped put when needed through the years and it's been a good safe area to live. I think the only gripe I have is that they removed the jacuzzi from the pool area and also I was hoping they would replace the weight machine in the gym with a better one that has more common exercises. Still, an excellent community to live in.

I have had a great experience living in Welleby lake club apartments. I love that the office staff are creating events to bring the community together. :)

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Quiet neighborhood, great location. The ladies in the office are really nice and helpful. The only issue is that maintenance was supposed to fix a few things for me and I reported it a couple times and nothing has been done.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Love the community. Love the pool area. Maintenance is fast. Very convenient to all major highways and major stores. Second year here and will renew again!

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Nice and quiet neighborhood. Service calls answered promptly and overall a very positive living experience. Very pet friendly, clean and very nice common areas.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I have been here 7 months and I do not have one single complaint. Maitenance always respond in a timely matter. The office staff is great. The best part is I always find parking.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I love living here , everyone is super nice ,it’s centric to everything, and rent it’s affordable I’m comparison to other places. The only thing I will improve it’s the maintenance in the buildings , know one cleans the hallways or stair. Appreciate if someone takes care of our place ! Thank you !

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Community is quiet, the apartments are big and spacious and overall great. I love it here and my beautiful view of the lake in the back! I highly recommend Welleby Lake Club apartments!

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I love this property its always clean people are nice and friendly especially the people that work in the office pool area is nice and relaxing the lake is very comfortable to be by grass is always cut and trimmed

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

It has been about a year living in the complex and I have had an awesome experience. I just renewed my contract and that says it all. Good prices and perfect location ! The manger and the staff are great.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Nice place to live. First the gym is everything you need. Its opened 24 hours 7 days. Next the parking could use more light with less bugs flying aound light. Each resident should have space assigned to them.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I feel very satisfied to have made the decision to live in this complex, always clean and tidy, I wish it was always closed at the entrance for greater security but for the rest everything well, grateful to Mrs. Mona for always being willing to give The best of it to all residents, thank you. 🤟🏼😬

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Location is perfect. The community is pretty quiet. There has been issues with burglary and break ins. The gates never work properly. The office management has improved and they host a lot of community events and activities. The trash is constantly full and smells horrible. The kitchens and bathrooms need to be updated.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Has being 2 years, and I will not move for now. I love the area, i love the office staff, they are always ready to help. The maintenance team is the best, they are quick and reliable. 110% recommended!!

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Love it here..plenty of parking, the maintenance guys are great..Dennis and Junior especially!!..the office staff are awesome,over them! I had a flood, and they put my place back together better than it was before!!

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I have to say that living here at Welleby Lake club is great and has its ups and downs, but its a really great community and love how they host special events at the club house for there residents and the pool is always clean and always have enough tables and chairs. Now they have a umbrella for the table outside for the pool. They really do listen to any suggestions you have and want to share. The gym is great and has really great machines and its always empty when I go. Its great!! Only bad thing is that the gates are always open or broken and can let anyone in the complex. Also the vacuum they provide to clean the cars should be free since residents pay so much money for rent and sewer and have a fee for trash, which is unbelievably high for some reason. We already pay so much for rent already. Also they should pressure clean outside the building walls weekly, we get so many spiders and mosquitoes outside that its just creepy and looks filthy. We just moved in a few months ago so its alot of getting used too. We love the place but I dont think we will be living here forever but its good.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Would recommend this place to anyone. Responsive staff and maintenance. Great location and clean place. Nice gym and pool. Very close to the parks.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

It is in a very quiet residential area yet a great location to all the major highways. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Only downside is aesthetics have slipped over the years.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Although I have very little in the condominium it has been a pleasant experience its very attentive and helpful staff ... The condominium is very careful in its facilities I hope to continue like this and my stay in the be special and pleasant as I hope.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Great apartment community... With gate... All the people who live in this community is nice... We have a Publix very near, Walmart and the sawgrass Mills

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Experience was pretty decent until my car was broken into during the string of robberies in the area. I've seen some sort of camera installed by the front gate, and the gate is actually operating. We'll see how long it lasts and if it's beneficial to the community. Better security and parking is needed; however requests are still falling on deaf ears.