We have lived her for almost 6 years now and its a wonderful place to live! The staff here is amazing and When we have had any problems in our apartment the service team has come and fixed it right away. I love this place!

Friendly office staff. Maintenance is usually prompted on requests. only improvement needed is a functioning gate since it is advertised as a gated community.

The area is quiet and clean. The staff is accommodating and friendly. They are always willing to go above and beyond to make sure they meet the needs of their residents.

We have been here over 8 years now. We love the location, the quiet, maintenance is always great and we have the best Property Manager with Cheryl.

I love my apartment!!!! Very nice place to live for the cost and the school being right across the street is a plus. Great location close to all major roads and restaurants

resigned my lease for the second time! staff is kind & helpful, maintenance team is exceptional! grounds are kept neat. never a parking problem.

I’ve been here for about 6 years. It’s quiet and office always takes good care of our maintenance needs quickly. They all remember me and smile and say hello.

It is in a quiet residential area with good amenities for shopping and entertainment. It needs some basic parking enforcement and some aesthetic tlc

Most amazing complex I ever stayed at. Friendly environment. Also the apartments are outstanding! The only thing I would change is the parking.

In our 5 years living at welleby, things have been great. Staff is friendly when picking up packages or air filter. Maintenance completes requests quickly.

We have been here over 20 years and love it. Can't complain, good neighbors, good view of the lake, pets allowed, and is very family orientated.

It was great a year ago...but now there is a lot of litter and the constant stench of marijuana..the maintenance crew tries, but the property is too large for 4 guys .

I’ve lived here for almost a year and I love it! Maintenance is great and the Office staff is very helpful. The residents are friendly. I’m very happy :)

The apartment is located in a nice neighborhood. The move-in process was long and the check list and lease had to be corrected approx 5 times. The apartment is nice and updated but after one month we had mold. Also I have to contact maintenance multiple times to address the vents and mold. Overall it is a nice place to stay.

The community is supposed to be gated however the gate has not been functional in a very long time. The leasing office are very kind and helpful. Maintenance is quick to repair items.

The area is great, pretty quiet neighborhood. Pretty safe, area is clean. Parking can be a big crowded at times but nothing major. I’m happy

Grounds and buildings need cleaning. Gate needs to be fixed. Pond is full of garbage and needs a major cleaning. Tennis court needs a mjor cleaning.

Excellent customer service. I am very happy we chose this place. Very nice neighborhood, clean place and you will feel safe living here. Very close to almost everything, church, supermarkets, mall, restaurants and everything that you might need.

Is a very nice and quiet neighborhood . The maintenance guys are great! I really recommend this place. The only issue that I have is that their gate is always open

We enjoy our living here at Welleby with the exception of the gate issue. The maintenance personnel are very good and have always had good results

Very good place to live, nice common areas, cozy apartment, the only thing is nobody is cleaning the building properly, so sometimes look and so smell bad.

Great! My family and I really enjoy our apartment, nice and cozy and beautiful lake view. Neighborhood is kept clean, it’s quiet and safe...

Great experience, no complaints! We love our apartment and the community. The leasing office staff is very friendly and always willing to help!

Best Place I’ve been thus far, just wish maintenance moved quicker. My lake view is amazing my son loves his room. Plan on staying one more year until I’m able to purchase a home.

This is a perfect Community for families it's also children friendly pet friendly it has exercising Club Tennis Court pool wash bay the prices are awesome the place is clean