Enjoyable living. When you need fixing maintenance is there to fix the problems. The gym needs fixing the machines. There not much Hollidays party in the community.

I like that it’s close to family that lives nearby and within walking distance of my daughters school. I get to walk her to school everyday.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I like the residence, the neighbors are nice, it's a good place to live, very peaceful and pretty, the sawgrass Mills is right next to the condominium

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I can see community directors have made effort to improve the overall experience the residents. I still feel the units require a lot of extensive work which at the moment, they fix by patching up. That will only cause more problems in the future and more money wasted. I also feel there is a lack of security and control during the evening and late nights. Some residents (if they are residents) are very inconsiderate and blast music or make loud noises. Besides all of that, the community itself is good. Very convenient location to most of the popular attractions.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

the location is quite ideal with a lovely park next door and a well equipped plaza on the both corners. The staff is very friendly and very willing to assit.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Nice community. Clean. Quiet. The gates never work though; they always work for a few hours, then they dont work again. But overall, its a nice place.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Vivir es esta comunidad es muy agradable ya que es tranquila y acogedora sobre todo porque está rodeada de naturaleza y cerca de las escuelas de mis hijas

The staff here is friendly and very helpful. We enjoy the get together s for the residence and staff. The grounds are kept clean and beautiful.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

We have lived in this community for 3 years so obviously they do a whole lot right ! The minor things are the gate never being closed and update units for a fresh new look... maybe one day we can have better parking but honestly everyone needs to walk more so that’s not a huge deal! Maintenance is super quick!

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I really love living here. I feel safe and happy. It’s a nice family environment I feel safe walking my dog and taking strolls for exercise. I love lifting weights at the gym and I love the pool area.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

My community can’t be better , maintenance is always on point , really affordable and nearby everything! Now five on my close friends are my neighbors and I could not be happier

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I Love the community. It's so quiet and I never want to leave my space lol. It's proximity to areas that I frequent are convenient as well. I would recommend to others as MGT is making changes certain things around the complex.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

We have lived here 2 years. The community is great. Staff & maintenance are friendly. Great area to live. Close to everything. Units are a pretty good size for the money. Parking is the only downside.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I love everything here. The neighborhood makes me feel so safe. The leasing office staff are very efficient. My apartment is very spacious. Thank you

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Love this peaceful and quiet community, second month here. lake is beautiful and apartments are clean, balconies are spatious, rooms have big windows.

Reply from Welleby Lake Club Apartments

Awesome Management, great neighbors, safe neighborhood and never had an issue with anyone. Very quite and great community for couples and great prices

I feel it's a nice community, however inside the apartment needs work. I had a bad experience recently however the manager was able to get on It right away to try and fix it.

It’s pretty good living here just wish there was more things around this part of sunrise but still not bad and it’s affordable goodbye now I’m done bye

The experience has been very good. All of the staff are very hardworking. It just seems like they could use another staff member. We also need a few more community events.

The complex is great. The maintenance guys are friendly and professional! The office staff is extraordinary. I love the new renovations to pool!

never had any problems. everything just works, there's always parking available. The pool is clean and the gym is always open. appliances also all in great condition

Living here for almost 4 years and I love this place! Is convenient located for shopping and much more! Love the pool area, gym and tennis courts..

Excellent location, comfortable apartments, 2 b, 2bath, good service, it is a quiet place to live with children, and the pool is very nice,

When I came into the office to look at the apartments. The staff was amazing. Super nice and I was able to fall in love with a unit. I would definitely refer a friend.

signed my lease for the 2nd time in October of 2018. Maintenance staff is amazing & office staff are very friendly & helpful. property is kept clean and manicured. all problems are addressed in a timely manner