Welleby Lake Club Apartments

I just sign my lease for the 4th time but only because moving is such a hassle. This is not the place it was when I first moved in 4 yrs ago!The grounds are not a mess. The stairwells are always filthy.The maintenance crew take much too long to respond. The office manager doesn't return phone calls after repeated requests. This didn't use to be the case. The grounds were clean & well manicured. Maintenance would respond in 24 to 48 hrs & the manager was available to converse with if needed. The saving grace here is the office staff who are friendly & respectful to all.
Welleby Lake club is a good place to live , I feel very secure living here with my kids . I recommended this place for a family . If you have a problem they try to fix the fast they can , maybe they can improve the landscaping , new plants , more grass and flowers .
So far my experience has been wonderful. The property manager Diania is very helpful and kind. The move in process was so smooth and the apartment is gorgeous.
Cannot complain. Everyone at Welleby is very kind. The area around is very clean and neighbors are nice. Will recommend to anyone looking for an apartment
Es un complex agradable, tengo 3 años viviendo aquí y siempre me he sentido bien, segura y tranquila, los niños tienen sus espacios para jugar y distraerse
I just moved in this week and everything went smoothly because I constantly reached out to the office to get information and confirm things. I would of appreciated more effort on their side to confirm things and communicate. Most especially that my roommate was unavailable the day we picked up the keys and I was never told I needed her ID with me to get the keys. I had to run back to her to get her ID and then back to the apartment to get the keys even though we both sent scans of our IDs months ago when signing the lease. They also didn't have one of the mailbox keys ready which is small but they had plenty of time. Also we were told to swing by the office to sign the last of the paperwork and no one was there twice even though the hours on the door and what I was told was they were to be there till 5p. Essentially a great apartment, perfect size and lovely location, but the staff's communication in the front office could use work.
At first glance the community looks nice, up close the buildings are bit un-kept, spider webs in the hall ways and the stair ways could use a paint job
The move in process was very smooth. I found the office staff to be very helpful. The staff was able to rectify any potential issues quickly and provided positive support throughout the whole process.
A little piece of heaven on earth!.... A couple of concerns with the garbage dumpster and the trash around the property; it would be nice if this was addressed on a weekly basis. Thanks
Amazing place to live! I will be renewing my lease that's how much I enjoy it here! Very quiet neighborhood. Office staff and maintence are always there to help and they handle requests in a timely manner.