Wellesley Apartments

It's been a great experience so far, I really love it here but the only issue is the parking spot, I cannot found a parking when I come home from work .
I've been living at this property for almost ten years, and I've seen the property go from a nice place to a dump. And begin at head if the managers don't care the employees and residents are not going to care. Trash junk cars every where. It's ridiculous. These apartments are not maintained anymore. Management is very poor. You can be a nice person but when you're not doing your job that's a whole different situation.
Enjoy living here. The front staff is very nice and professional. Carolina, I must say, has been wonderful helping us get through a rough patch. She was kind and considerate of our situation, yet completely professional. She is an asset to your company.
Nice place to live, nice neighborhood. Great community. Staff is doing a great an awesome job. Maintenance it's a 100% quick when it's come to fix something. I highly recommend Wellesley.
Nice and quite. Very affordable I have been here for about 8 years. The neighborhood is nice as well, property is well kept and my neighbors are nice. The office staff is nice and pleasant and great Maintenance crew.
I have been a resident here for 4 months. I love love love my apartment. It’s cozy and perfect for me. It’s clean, all of the appliances work. It’s close to all the shopping centers, banks, church, schools etc. I am forever grateful for the Resident Assistants for helping my stay here to be a comfortable one. Thank you ALL
It's really quiet in the neighborhood and the rent is very inexpensive. The floorplans are very spacious whether you're in a 1, 2 or 3 bdrm.
Wellesley has been a great experience. The ladies in the front have helped in so many ways to make sure that living here is as comfortable and welcoming as possible.
It's quite a nice place to live. I have been here 10 years with no major problems. The grounds are well kept and the office staff works to make sure all is well.
Exceptional leasing staffs, Mrs Vie & Norma did an amazing job, very helpful from the beginning til the end. I’ll definitely refer anyone to Wellesley apartment. Vie & Norma On behalf of my son ( your pal Noah) we want to thank you.