Wellesley Apartments

friendly office staff, very nice place and quiet place to live.You have nothing to worried about once the office staff said they will do something fr you ,maintenance always on times
I have been a resident since 2013. Living here has been awesome. I feel safe and at home. The staff is very friendly and its a quiet community.
I really am enjoying my stay. I feel safe and protected by my neighbors and family and friends. My neighbors are supportive and understanding. They are here when I am in need.
Wonderful office staff. Always available to help. Maintenance is always available and quick to answer service calls. Great /neighbors . All in all veryhappy
I really enjoy being a resident. They are very prompt any request that are given. Very friendly and welcoming. Never had any issue with them at all. Very well pleased in this community. Great job Wellesley Staff ❤️
It's been a great experience so far, I really love it here but the only issue is the parking spot, I cannot found a parking when I come home from work .
I've been living at this property for almost ten years, and I've seen the property go from a nice place to a dump. And begin at head if the managers don't care the employees and residents are not going to care. Trash junk cars every where. It's ridiculous. These apartments are not maintained anymore. Management is very poor. You can be a nice person but when you're not doing your job that's a whole different situation.
Enjoy living here. The front staff is very nice and professional. Carolina, I must say, has been wonderful helping us get through a rough patch. She was kind and considerate of our situation, yet completely professional. She is an asset to your company.
Nice place to live, nice neighborhood. Great community. Staff is doing a great an awesome job. Maintenance it's a 100% quick when it's come to fix something. I highly recommend Wellesley.
Nice and quite. Very affordable I have been here for about 8 years. The neighborhood is nice as well, property is well kept and my neighbors are nice. The office staff is nice and pleasant and great Maintenance crew.