Wellesley Apartments

I love it here. I personally have not had any problems here. I love the area that we are in and that we are kind of in the middle of everything, so therefore I don't have to go to far to get to grocery store, food etc.
Staff are amazing and courteous and the maintenance men are wonderful and quick especially Rodney. The community is safe, clean and amazing.
I like how the apartment is maintain and how maintenance is always on time but I don't like the fact the gate stays open. But nonetheless this is a great complex.
The leasing counsultants dont know exactly whats going on. The maintenance(Rob) excellent he fixes the problem without complaint and on time. Management is froen upon.
Staff are very professional, I enjoy living here.if there is any issue for maintenance, someone will come right away. I really appreciate the quick response
It's a great community and I'm glad to live here. The maintenance crew is very professional and the respond to service requests pretty quickly.
Safe and friend staff....well keep propertiy, fast turn around for maintenance and great programs for adults and children never knew what a wonderful experience living here would be until becoming a resident.
We have lived here for seven years. It's a great place to live. The staff is helpful and the other residents are welcoming. Also you cannot beat the price you pay for your apartment home. Come see what we are abiut, you will definitely want to stay.
I love it here. Been here almost 10 years now the people are great and the workers work hard. I advise for people to come and check it out. The rent is reasonable
It’s quiet, I never have trouble here. I’ve been living here for over 5 years. My only complaint is there are cars that doesn’t work parked on the lot and taking up space.