I love it here. I personally have not had any problems here. I love the area that we are in and that we are kind of in the middle of everything, so therefore I don't have to go to far to get to grocery store, food etc.

Staff are amazing and courteous and the maintenance men are wonderful and quick especially Rodney. The community is safe, clean and amazing.

I like how the apartment is maintain and how maintenance is always on time but I don't like the fact the gate stays open. But nonetheless this is a great complex.

The leasing counsultants dont know exactly whats going on. The maintenance(Rob) excellent he fixes the problem without complaint and on time. Management is froen upon.

Staff are very professional, I enjoy living here.if there is any issue for maintenance, someone will come right away. I really appreciate the quick response

It's a great community and I'm glad to live here. The maintenance crew is very professional and the respond to service requests pretty quickly.

Safe and friend staff....well keep propertiy, fast turn around for maintenance and great programs for adults and children never knew what a wonderful experience living here would be until becoming a resident.

We have lived here for seven years. It's a great place to live. The staff is helpful and the other residents are welcoming. Also you cannot beat the price you pay for your apartment home. Come see what we are abiut, you will definitely want to stay.

I love it here. Been here almost 10 years now the people are great and the workers work hard. I advise for people to come and check it out. The rent is reasonable

It’s quiet, I never have trouble here. I’ve been living here for over 5 years. My only complaint is there are cars that doesn’t work parked on the lot and taking up space.

Un lugar muy tranquilo para vivir. El equipo de trabajo es excelente, atienden rápido las necesidades en los apartamentos. Siempre se ve bonito, limpio y bn cuidadas todas sus áreas.

I’ve been living here for several years now. Quiet community. Quick and courteous maintenance response. Grounds are kept up and nice neighbors. Good location.

I been living in Wellesley for about 6 yrs or so, maintenance are quick when you out a work order, never had an issue with my neighbors, good location can't complaint

Living here since 2011 in same apartment. Maintenance men, especially Robin, has gone out of his way to be available for any repairs needed. Grounds are kept nicely. I do wish after 7 years the company would off a paint job for the apartment. Unfortunately the gates do not work and the increase in shootings has risen. Living on the ground floor this is a major concern

I love living here have been here for fore years and would not change a thing .Everyone is nice and the Neighborhood is very clean any orders that you put in it’s taken care of right away

I’ve been living in the community for about 5 yrs with no problems but up until now . Things have change a lot. The gate is never closed like stated in flyers. People cars being broken into. And someone recently got kilt. The community could be a little better. Other than that, the rent is affordable compared to other places.

I've been here three years and I've enjoyed my stay. It does have some ups and downs like any other apartment complex. But overall it's a great community to live in.

I been living here for the past 3 years going on 4 year's, and It been great! Maintenance alway's on top of their job. I love vee at the front office, and I love the layout of the apartment.

My experience living here has been good and for a single mom the price is good compared to other places and the location. Maintenance is the best as well.

Friendly staff. Maintenance request are done pretty quickly. Maintenance staff are very helpful. My neighbor are some of the coolest people. There Is a basketball court. My only dislike is the pool is very shallow.

I like the fact the environment is safe and quite but when I complenent about things that need to get fix like my fans, and my oven I was expecting the get a new one or with a better condition since I'm a new residence in to the apartment.

This is my sixth year at Wellesley Apartments and all I have is good things to say about the management staff and maintenance crew. Awesome! Keep up the good work!

We have been here for years and it has been miserable the whole time. If we could afford somewhere else we would have left long time ago. The reason I gave two stars is due to the complex being in a great location and being affordable with our income. Better security would be nice too but I guess you get what you pay for.

We are charged a fee to pay rent online, and they allow people to keep trash by their doors now and that makes the community look bad. Things have change a lot since I first move here. the things listed above were only a ways, that I feel have changed and not necessarily for the good.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Great experience. Nice place to live . There is a nice pool . A basketball court . And the people at the office are really nice people . Especially V.