Wellesley Apartments

Wellesley-apartments was a pleasure to live in years ago, the complex can be alot better if management would approve Reliable Security, allow the residents to be able to use all amenities without restrictions like using the treadmill anytime and not only during work hours of the office and renovating the inside of these apartments and the appliances that are OLD AND OUTDATED.
I've been living at this property for almost ten years, and I've seen the property go from a nice place to a dump. And begin at head if the managers don't care the employees and residents are not going to care. Trash junk cars every where. It's ridiculous. These apartments are not maintained anymore. Management is very poor. You can be a nice person but when you're not doing your job that's a whole different situation.
We have been here for years and it has been miserable the whole time. If we could afford somewhere else we would have left long time ago. The reason I gave two stars is due to the complex being in a great location and being affordable with our income. Better security would be nice too but I guess you get what you pay for.
I’ve been living in the community for about 5 yrs with no problems but up until now . Things have change a lot. The gate is never closed like stated in flyers. People cars being broken into. And someone recently got kilt. The community could be a little better. Other than that, the rent is affordable compared to other places.
There is no explanation on why residents are no longer to use clubhouse and we are unable to switch to new unit without an extra deposit. Staff is nice, helpful and pleasant to be around
The Community is ok, the Amenties can be alot better and the apartments needs to be renovated. The Location is Awesome and the Mantaience workers are Cool as well as the office staff.
Could be a bit cleaner and please fix the front gate. Sometimes it’s a bit difficult to communicate with the office at times you call and it just rings.
Good, the office team is great and the maintenance team is amazing quick and efficient.the gate close in the morning then broke 30 mns later.security wise ok I would definitely recommend it.
I like the fact the environment is safe and quite but when I complenent about things that need to get fix like my fans, and my oven I was expecting the get a new one or with a better condition since I'm a new residence in to the apartment.
We are charged a fee to pay rent online, and they allow people to keep trash by their doors now and that makes the community look bad. Things have change a lot since I first move here. the things listed above were only a ways, that I feel have changed and not necessarily for the good.