My apartment community is nice and the staff's are helpful kind and amazing and i also love how quiet and peaceful the apartment community. Is

I love it here at Wellesley office staffs are great. I have been with Wellesley for a while now and I plan on being here for more years to come. Thank you for making my living experience a great one.

I love it here so far, everything has been great. The Staff are very nice and helpful.i love the set up of the apartment, I’m enjoying my apartment so far.

The management staff is alwayd friendly and helpful. Ive been loving here for years no complaints. I plan on being here a few more years until I buy my house. I especially love its close to everything

I’ve live here for about two years its the best apartment ever . Its really affordable and they good with maintenance. The people that work in front dest are really cool easy to talk to and really helpful

Love it very spacious and a lot of amenities car wash kids play area and great schools the living room is awesome its make you feel like home

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Un área muy tranquila para vivir. En un lugar muy accesible a tiendas supermercados oficinas médicas hospitales y autopista. Sus áreas verdes siempre están limpias y muy organizadas.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

The community is always clean and neat. The staff management is well trained and very nice. Maintenance team is very professional and always make sure everything fixed on time and safe to use. The only thing is for safe

the service of the workers is very good. and the place of the apartments is excellent because we have many stores serca, school, hospitals, the exit to the highway also.

Staying here has been great for me. Affordable, friendly staff and neighbors. I can call the office when I have a problem they will come fix it within 24hrs.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Excellent community, great customer service, clean. We always get the help we need from them. Maintenance requests are serviced in a short amount of time.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Great place to live. The staff is wonderful. V and Norma are the best. Always willing to help and answer questions. Wellesley is a great place to live.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Nice and quite. Very affordable I have been here for about 8 years. The neighborhood is nice as well, property is well kept and my neighbors are nice. The office staff is nice and pleasant and great Maintenance crew.

The experience of the application process was easy. Helpful staff apartments environment is clean. Neightboors are quiet. Place is a nice face to live

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

I would recommend this community to any family. Get place to live. Their is plenty of parking in front most apartments. Staff is friendly. Great value also

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

I have been a resident here for 4 months. I love love love my apartment. It’s cozy and perfect for me. It’s clean, all of the appliances work. It’s close to all the shopping centers, banks, church, schools etc. I am forever grateful for the Resident Assistants for helping my stay here to be a comfortable one. Thank you ALL

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Excellent neighborhood My neighbors are great the price is right this is a great place to help in the process of purchasing your home. Glad I choose Wellesleys.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Great place to be. Calm environment. Maintenance service is very fast. The team is very helpful and nice people. They are always there with a beautiful smile on their face ready to make your experience at Wellesley a top notch.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Un lugar muy tranquilo para ver crecer los hijos. Muy buena ubicación accesible a todo. El personal de mantenimiento es muy responsable y confiable igual que su administrador y asistente.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Its a very quiet neighborhood with lots of activities for its residents and i love the trees in the back of the community were we have bbqs for the kids birthdays.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Is a nice complex, Quiet and pacific. I like living here. Grate staff. Nice neighbor and this a good neighborhood. Clean and save I love it ..

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Very quiet place,clean property, maintenance always on time with orders.office staff are very friendly and professional. They also try their best to make they solve issues asap.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Exceptional leasing staffs, Mrs Vie & Norma did an amazing job, very helpful from the beginning til the end. I’ll definitely refer anyone to Wellesley apartment. Vie & Norma On behalf of my son ( your pal Noah) we want to thank you.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

They have good service and good people. And if i have a problem they haandle it fast. They are so nuce, and fast service.and good sense of humor

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

I really enjoy leaving at Wellesley apartments the stuff at the office are very professional & welcoming. There’s no other complex I would want to leave in other than Wellesley