Wellesley Apartments

the service of the workers is very good. and the place of the apartments is excellent because we have many stores serca, school, hospitals, the exit to the highway also.
I’ve live here for about two years its the best apartment ever . Its really affordable and they good with maintenance. The people that work in front dest are really cool easy to talk to and really helpful
The experience of the application process was easy. Helpful staff apartments environment is clean. Neightboors are quiet. Place is a nice face to live
Staying here has been great for me. Affordable, friendly staff and neighbors. I can call the office when I have a problem they will come fix it within 24hrs.
Great place to be. Calm environment. Maintenance service is very fast. The team is very helpful and nice people. They are always there with a beautiful smile on their face ready to make your experience at Wellesley a top notch.
Great place to live. The staff is wonderful. V and Norma are the best. Always willing to help and answer questions. Wellesley is a great place to live.
Is a nice complex, Quiet and pacific. I like living here. Grate staff. Nice neighbor and this a good neighborhood. Clean and save I love it ..
Its a very quiet neighborhood with lots of activities for its residents and i love the trees in the back of the community were we have bbqs for the kids birthdays.
They have good service and good people. And if i have a problem they haandle it fast. They are so nuce, and fast service.and good sense of humor
Excellent community, great customer service, clean. We always get the help we need from them. Maintenance requests are serviced in a short amount of time.