I have lived in the Wellington since 2004. I have literally experienced everything here. I have also seen the office staff and maintenance come and go. Regardless of anything, this is home. The price is good, it's quiet, most of the time safe, and a good foundation. I do not plan on moving any time soon.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Living at Wellington Apartments has truly been a blessing in my life! The entire staff here at Wellington Apartments have been absolutely amazing from the manager right down to the maintenance guy everyone always greets you with a sincere smile! The staff is extremely friendly, understanding, and helpful! Maintenance is quick and efficient should any problems arise! Paying you rent has never been easier than having ability to pay from anywhere at any time through their Easy to maneuver app! Im absolutely thankful to be living here!

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I love the staff at the Wellington Apartment community, they go about to help the residents. The staffs are very helpful ensuring that my stay would be a rewarding one.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Been here a long time! It’s a great place to live. Just like any apartment, you have some neighbors you have to deal with that are less than optimal.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Things are so much better since Teresa has become the manager. Teresa is pleasant & is working hard to take care of any issues. The office staff is awesome. Maintenance staff is great. I know if I have a problem, issues with neighbor, maintenance issue, whatever, it's going to be taken care of. Thank you!!

Reply from Wellington Apartments

We love living here the Office staff and Theresa the Manager is wonderful and Maintenance Manager Tom and Staff are great and keep everything looking great

Reply from Wellington Apartments

No problem at all.Nice people at the office, good area and awesome neighborhood. Thank you very much 😀😀😀😀 Have a good day. and happy Halloween....

Reply from Wellington Apartments

So far within my first few months here it has been an overall pleasant experience. Maintenance has been top notch and get to things pretty promptly. Front office is also very friendly and always willing to help.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

All the appliances in the Apartments are in really bad need of an upgrade and we can use more bike racks o and the carpets such a horrible idea to have it all over the house

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I never really had an unpleasant experience living in the Wellington apartments up until two weeks ago. I've lived here over 14 years and never had a problem. It was around midnight and I had someone try to break into my house. My dog barking scared whoever it was off, which I'm eternally grateful. I can say in all my 14 years I never had a problem with my neighbors or anyone in the community, I find the people quite friendly. I try to treat everyone the way I want to be treated. You never know, your smile could the difference in life and death in persons life. Just try to be kind to one and another.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Affordable place with Nice people. Has a nice pool and the staff are real friendly. Very clean groundsand nice access to park in back of complex

Reply from Wellington Apartments

It’s quiet and perfect for my daughter and I. I haven’t felt at peace in so long that I’m not use to it. The office staff has been so very helpful and directing me on what to do for my very first apartment

Reply from Wellington Apartments

It's good for the price, things could be better, but pretty decent and clean, "gated community" but the gate doesn't close anymore as far as I've noticed

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Nice place to stay, I love how big the rooms are. The apartment is so spacious and great for kids. I've been living here for 4 years and I have no complaints.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

This is a very nice neighborhood and community. I am very pleased. Maintenance has been here to replace blinds and stove and they did an excellent job. I am happy with my amenities :)

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Within 24 hours of my residence in the complex my car was broken into and my door mat was stolen. After that I found it necessary to have a security camera to keep my family safe.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Bonito. Agradable..seguro.. Tranquilo ..comodidad. Y lo mas. Apreciable. La vigilancia nocturna que se tiene . la. Picina. Se. Mantiene limpia. .

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Its very nice and clean here. The staff is awesome and maintenance usually is very attentive and fixes things right away. Lawn care is here every week. There is a beautiful park and Pinellas County trail access from our property. There is no jacuzzi, only a pool and kiddie pool, which closes early everyday, like way before 9pm. The club house is not allowed to be rented out by residents, which to me is a sad waste and inconvenience. Otherwise, for the price of rent, it's really great. Been here about 12 years or so. You get a free air filter every month. Location is great! Again, The staff is really great too!

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Really great apartments and neighborhood. I love the location. Maintenance is very punctual and always online to fix any issues no matter what time of day. The cost of living is also very affordable

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Really great apartment community to live it. Very friendly staff and great maintenance service. And the cost is very affordable for all the amenities that comes with the apartment.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Great location and affordable rent price. The front office workers are very helpful and respectful. I love living here in Wellington apartments. The maintenance team gets the work done on time.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I have lived here for over 4 years and have never have a problem. Family friendly community. Best maintenance team ever. Great price for the space and location.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I love living at Wellington Apartments. The office and Maintenance are very helpful, proficient and kind. So far, they have handled any questions or concerns quickly and accurately. The grounds are kept very clean and the security is pro active. I haven't had any concerns with neighborhood or environment. It has been pleasant experience since I have moved in.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

the wellington apartments are a nice place of living. my family and i have been living here for the past 5 years and have nothing but good things to say about this place.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

It is a good place to live, the area is quiet and clean, the neighborhood is nice. The apartment is cozy and spacious for my family and for me. The office and maintenance team are educated and always willing to help. I love live here.