Excellent apartments and excellent maintenance Very efficient I like to live in here because it's a very nice place, great pool, excellent neighborhood

Reply from Wellington Apartments

The office team is extremely understanding and will work with you don’t be afraid to talk to them! Because I can honestly say they will go out to bat for you

Reply from Wellington Apartments

It's a great apartment complex and great leasing staff as well. Very friendly environment. The maintenance team is also great and very knowledgeable as well. Thank you.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Been there for about 9 yrs and I'm pleased with the community ...I would like to live in a lower floor but I dont have complaints, a few minor things.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

So far it's been great. Love the staff thry are very friendly and nice. The staff made me feel right at home and answered all of my questions promptly.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I used to tell everyone stories about my home of 16 years. Now, i feel it's declining a little bit but i still stand behind the Wellington. I have been here forever and love it.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I'm very happy with my apartment and my neighbors. Everyone in the leasing office and the maintenence group are very friendly and helpful. Parking is never a problem.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

The management is super sweet and helpful. The maintenance man is super funny and quick to responding to my request. I would only recommend that they get a dog park and better gym equipment.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Wonderful experience, good maintenance, office staff, quiet, nice apartment. Very good school elementary, middle and high schools very close to the beach

Reply from Wellington Apartments

i have lived at wellington for over seventeen years. the staff and maintenance are very professional and always available when i need them.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Been here a long while, it’s one of the better apartments in the area. Staff is friendly, most neighbors are considerate. Is quiet for an apartment.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Un lugar tranquilo y seguro donde los vecinos son amigables. Y amables. La pisina. Limpia y si hay algun problema lo areglan pronto y los de mantenimiento son amables. También. '!!!! Me gusta este lugar para vivir...

Reply from Wellington Apartments

The community is very family orientated. In walking distance close to Clearwater mall and many oh yes many top restaurants. You get the hint! Come on by, take a tour, you are going to love it here!

Reply from Wellington Apartments

The pool is amazing this time of year!!!! Combined with spacious floor plans and security personnel patrolling the community. Dont forget affordability.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Very nice staff and place to live in, nice pool, fitness center, laundry mat is clean. quiet place and very clean surroundings. they have a basketball court.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Very clean apartments I like the type of people that work here and are living here. Respecfull nice. I also like that it is a gated community.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

My washer and dryer still haven’t been changed out, my kitchen light still haven’t been fixed, and my garbage disposal still haven’t been fixed. But I always pay on time

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Overall I'm happy with the experience. Bea was very attentive and the maintenance staff is great as well. I will say though I don't like that rent changed just a week before moving. It is still doable for me but it did feel like a bait and switch.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

aI have been here for one month and so far I feel awesome ...the community has great location, beside the numbers of apartments are here, the environment is quite..

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I love living at Wellington! The office staff are nice and they are always willing to help. The apartment is spacious and rent is a great price.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Been here 7 month and can't be more happy. Management and maintenance are on point. The community is clean. Love the sweet visits of neighbors the raccoons family and the super cute cardinals flaying around the apartment. It is great the gate is working and it is excellent to have the security patrolling and watching out for us. Thank you.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Love the location. Downside, as all apartment living, loud and disruptive neighbors throughout building and halls. Kids run rampant through the complex.

Maintenance was quick and replaced light bulbs well. Noise level was not explained. Walls paper thin and no privacy unless you pray for supernatural intervention. Experienced drug smoke in breezeway and loud, abusive bangs that made my daughter have 2 panic ATTACKS.

Quiet, no issues with parking, it’s gated, the staff is absolutely wonderful n understanding and willing to work with you! I’ve has no need for maintenance although they all seem very on point

Leasing agents and maintenance supervisor are the friendliest, nicest people... This is a clean, well-kept complex and the apartment was in very decent condition minus a few tiny issues!