Wellington Apartments

I’ve been here for 7years and haven’t seen one update yet. It would be nice if there was a change every now and then. The rent goes up but no improvements. A new paint job would be nice, a gate that actually works and some uodated appliances. The hallways are filthy haven’t been pressure washed in god knows how long. The noise levels have went up kids running crazy in the parking lots and won’t move out the way when they see a car coming.
LOVE My new place nice hardwood floors new carpet, colors are beautiful, Office staff is GREAT . quite neighbors are nice, everyone stays to their self,
Love the properties well kept. office staff and maintenance are super friendly loving loving here well located and centered from the airport to beaches and shopping centers.
Good! Neighbors like to smoke and leave all their butts at the bottom of the stairs but over all a great complex. Moved here last September and it is our first apartment. I love being close to Publix and in a bit more of a quiet area
Love this location and the convinience of having everything close by. Wellington apartments is a safe place to live. My kids grew up here and the schools are near. The college is 5 minutes away that's where my kids will be going soon. The front office staff is professional, friendly and helpful all the time.
They need to improve some things like putting new appliances and new air conditioners to see if the electricity bill goes down a little but in everything else I do not complain. Good maintenance and office service
Great place to live. I was extremely happy when i moved in. The ladies in the front office were so nice and helpful as well as quick to get me and my son in to our new home!!! We are excited for our adventures here at Wellington!!
It has been a good experience so far. Location is nice by the beach. Apartment is a good size on the second floor with nice view and close to the park.
I just moved here and I am pleased so far. I have quiet neighbors and maintenance has tended to every need I’ve requested so far. The size of the apartment and the closets are nice.
Been here forever! Great place to live. Pretty quiet, decent neighborhood and convenient to almost anywhere. Amenities are decent and other than the broken gate, and Covid closing the gym, life is good.