i like it. it suits me the best for now. convenient and friendly neighbors. also the management is helpful. i would recommend the place for the families as well. quite and nice.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I have had an amazing experience living at Wellington. There could be better communication regarding maintenance requests as far as the request was received but a part has to be ordered and has been ordered, etc.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

we have to say that our apartment community are great the people that live here are welcoming and the staff are very good with everyone this is a great place to call home.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Lov the place nice apartment great community....nice neighborhood great view close to store school shopping ...big apartment great looking.....

Reply from Wellington Apartments

10/10 great service, they treat there residents very well and with all die care and respect. If you have something that has broken they will come and fix it asap

Reply from Wellington Apartments

So far this has been on of the apartments which I have liked more due to the professional staff who are friendly and knowledgeable. From Specialists Bea working day by day with all persons here to maintenance people. They're all great persons, who cares about any problem you may encounter in your apartment as well as make you feel at home. It was a charming and welcoming experience.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

The community is very quiet and clean my neighbors are really friendly, the only thing I wish was that security was a little more tight as in the gate being closed or maybe cameras.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Its a very beautiful, clean and calm community with very nice people. Also, they have some nice apartments with friendly management team to help when in need of service.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Mostly good! People upstairs are extremely inconsiderate and pound across the ceiling at ungodly hours and speed bumps are way too big. But over all not a bad place to live.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

It’s been 3 years and we had a good experience. Safety, good service and family friendly. It’s all pretty well located as far as job opportunities and healthy living.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I have lived in the Wellington since 2004. I have literally experienced everything here. I have also seen the office staff and maintenance come and go. Regardless of anything, this is home. The price is good, it's quiet, most of the time safe, and a good foundation. I do not plan on moving any time soon.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Living at Wellington Apartments has truly been a blessing in my life! The entire staff here at Wellington Apartments have been absolutely amazing from the manager right down to the maintenance guy everyone always greets you with a sincere smile! The staff is extremely friendly, understanding, and helpful! Maintenance is quick and efficient should any problems arise! Paying you rent has never been easier than having ability to pay from anywhere at any time through their Easy to maneuver app! Im absolutely thankful to be living here!

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I love the staff at the Wellington Apartment community, they go about to help the residents. The staffs are very helpful ensuring that my stay would be a rewarding one.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Been here a long time! It’s a great place to live. Just like any apartment, you have some neighbors you have to deal with that are less than optimal.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Things are so much better since Teresa has become the manager. Teresa is pleasant & is working hard to take care of any issues. The office staff is awesome. Maintenance staff is great. I know if I have a problem, issues with neighbor, maintenance issue, whatever, it's going to be taken care of. Thank you!!

Reply from Wellington Apartments

We love living here the Office staff and Theresa the Manager is wonderful and Maintenance Manager Tom and Staff are great and keep everything looking great

Reply from Wellington Apartments

No problem at all.Nice people at the office, good area and awesome neighborhood. Thank you very much 😀😀😀😀 Have a good day. and happy Halloween....

Reply from Wellington Apartments

So far within my first few months here it has been an overall pleasant experience. Maintenance has been top notch and get to things pretty promptly. Front office is also very friendly and always willing to help.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

All the appliances in the Apartments are in really bad need of an upgrade and we can use more bike racks o and the carpets such a horrible idea to have it all over the house

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I never really had an unpleasant experience living in the Wellington apartments up until two weeks ago. I've lived here over 14 years and never had a problem. It was around midnight and I had someone try to break into my house. My dog barking scared whoever it was off, which I'm eternally grateful. I can say in all my 14 years I never had a problem with my neighbors or anyone in the community, I find the people quite friendly. I try to treat everyone the way I want to be treated. You never know, your smile could the difference in life and death in persons life. Just try to be kind to one and another.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Affordable place with Nice people. Has a nice pool and the staff are real friendly. Very clean groundsand nice access to park in back of complex

Reply from Wellington Apartments

It’s quiet and perfect for my daughter and I. I haven’t felt at peace in so long that I’m not use to it. The office staff has been so very helpful and directing me on what to do for my very first apartment

Reply from Wellington Apartments

It's good for the price, things could be better, but pretty decent and clean, "gated community" but the gate doesn't close anymore as far as I've noticed

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Nice place to stay, I love how big the rooms are. The apartment is so spacious and great for kids. I've been living here for 4 years and I have no complaints.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

This is a very nice neighborhood and community. I am very pleased. Maintenance has been here to replace blinds and stove and they did an excellent job. I am happy with my amenities :)