Wellington Apartments

4.3

4.3

The maintenance guys are very good and they respond promptly. It's very quiet here despite and there's a large number of children here. It's a safe place to live and the people are friendly
Great front office, nice apartments, and good area to live. Big issue with neighbors smoking cigarettes and weed but other than that it's a great place.
This has been our home for the past 6 years and we have enjoyed living here. This place is great to live at and the people are very friendly.
Nice neighborhood for living, excellent staff and management, near of school, supermarket, mall, ect. The apartment are beautiful, now a need more space for my family, maybe continue living here because I love the zone......
Still overall satisfied with my apartment. Love having the park nearby for my kids, as well as the pool and the pinellas trail. I do find it frustrating sometimes to find good parking. Maintenance and the office staff are nice.
Nice employees..... Found so far to have friendly neighbors.... Nice and quiet... But lots of trash laying around, I'm constantly cleaning up
We live in an amazing community! Our community is located near 2 awesome baseball fields and 1 soccer field. In walking distance to Clearwater Mall and many restaurants to many to name! Just come with an appetite! We are near the Pinellas Trail where your next walking, biking, skate boarding, skating, running, e.g. adventure awaits! Let our community become your next and last home!
It's been a pleasure getting grounded here at Wellington. The pros out weighed the cons. Location is awesome! Central to most major cities. The running trails, the scenic views and the quite within the building complex, response to maintenance request, amenities etc. There's always that annoying neighbour, but such is life. You can't have your cake and eat it too. The hygiene of the buildings even though given a face lift do require some improvement upon with cleaning especially the stairways and hallways. The staff are also very helpful. Thank you
Quedaron bien bonitos los nuevos colores de los apartamentos ahora dan mucho mejor presentación. -!! Pero sigue mi pedido. Será mucho mejor que regresarán las parrillas. -!!
I love living here at Wellington apartments. Everything is close by and the beach is 20 minutes away when there's no traffic. I hope my neighbors help make this place a great place to live and raise the kids.