I never really had an unpleasant experience living in the Wellington apartments up until two weeks ago. I've lived here over 14 years and never had a problem. It was around midnight and I had someone try to break into my house. My dog barking scared whoever it was off, which I'm eternally grateful. I can say in all my 14 years I never had a problem with my neighbors or anyone in the community, I find the people quite friendly. I try to treat everyone the way I want to be treated. You never know, your smile could the difference in life and death in persons life. Just try to be kind to one and another.

Affordable place with Nice people. Has a nice pool and the staff are real friendly. Very clean groundsand nice access to park in back of complex

It’s quiet and perfect for my daughter and I. I haven’t felt at peace in so long that I’m not use to it. The office staff has been so very helpful and directing me on what to do for my very first apartment

It's good for the price, things could be better, but pretty decent and clean, "gated community" but the gate doesn't close anymore as far as I've noticed

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Nice place to stay, I love how big the rooms are. The apartment is so spacious and great for kids. I've been living here for 4 years and I have no complaints.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

This is a very nice neighborhood and community. I am very pleased. Maintenance has been here to replace blinds and stove and they did an excellent job. I am happy with my amenities :)

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Within 24 hours of my residence in the complex my car was broken into and my door mat was stolen. After that I found it necessary to have a security camera to keep my family safe.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Bonito. Agradable..seguro.. Tranquilo ..comodidad. Y lo mas. Apreciable. La vigilancia nocturna que se tiene . la. Picina. Se. Mantiene limpia. .

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Its very nice and clean here. The staff is awesome and maintenance usually is very attentive and fixes things right away. Lawn care is here every week. There is a beautiful park and Pinellas County trail access from our property. There is no jacuzzi, only a pool and kiddie pool, which closes early everyday, like way before 9pm. The club house is not allowed to be rented out by residents, which to me is a sad waste and inconvenience. Otherwise, for the price of rent, it's really great. Been here about 12 years or so. You get a free air filter every month. Location is great! Again, The staff is really great too!

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Really great apartments and neighborhood. I love the location. Maintenance is very punctual and always online to fix any issues no matter what time of day. The cost of living is also very affordable

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Really great apartment community to live it. Very friendly staff and great maintenance service. And the cost is very affordable for all the amenities that comes with the apartment.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Great location and affordable rent price. The front office workers are very helpful and respectful. I love living here in Wellington apartments. The maintenance team gets the work done on time.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I have lived here for over 4 years and have never have a problem. Family friendly community. Best maintenance team ever. Great price for the space and location.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I love living at Wellington Apartments. The office and Maintenance are very helpful, proficient and kind. So far, they have handled any questions or concerns quickly and accurately. The grounds are kept very clean and the security is pro active. I haven't had any concerns with neighborhood or environment. It has been pleasant experience since I have moved in.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

the wellington apartments are a nice place of living. my family and i have been living here for the past 5 years and have nothing but good things to say about this place.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

It is a good place to live, the area is quiet and clean, the neighborhood is nice. The apartment is cozy and spacious for my family and for me. The office and maintenance team are educated and always willing to help. I love live here.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Awesome Maintenance and great office staff, always available and prompt as well as courteous, me and my family are looking forward to staying here years to come.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Wellington is a great place to live! I love it here! It’s great! Our apartment is very Quiet, Very clean and very comfortable! So glad I chose this place!

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Excellent apartments and excellent maintenance Very efficient I like to live in here because it's a very nice place, great pool, excellent neighborhood

Reply from Wellington Apartments

The office team is extremely understanding and will work with you don’t be afraid to talk to them! Because I can honestly say they will go out to bat for you

Reply from Wellington Apartments

It's a great apartment complex and great leasing staff as well. Very friendly environment. The maintenance team is also great and very knowledgeable as well. Thank you.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

Been there for about 9 yrs and I'm pleased with the community ...I would like to live in a lower floor but I dont have complaints, a few minor things.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

So far it's been great. Love the staff thry are very friendly and nice. The staff made me feel right at home and answered all of my questions promptly.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I used to tell everyone stories about my home of 16 years. Now, i feel it's declining a little bit but i still stand behind the Wellington. I have been here forever and love it.

Reply from Wellington Apartments

I'm very happy with my apartment and my neighbors. Everyone in the leasing office and the maintenence group are very friendly and helpful. Parking is never a problem.