Wellington at Chenal

4.3

4.3

Overall, good community to live in. Occasionally, noise can be heard from neighboring units but typically not loud enough to be bothersome. Maintenance staff are very nice and respond to requests in a timely manner.
It’s a decent place to live. Hardly see the neighbors. It’s a older place so hearing your neighbors walk around above you is a bit loud. I love the fact that is is dog friendly for any size. That’s the only reason I came here. It is a bit expensive but with the pet policy it was worth it.
Moved from California and this being our first apartment in AR, we love it! Great location. Office staff is always super nice and helpful!just renewed our lease for another year!
Management does just about everything they can, they really are great, but it’s really just some of the neighbors and noise and that can’t be helped. The location and easily accessed package room are still the biggest pluses.
My family and I have been a part of the community for a week now. The few neighbors that I have been in contact with have been very helpful and courteous. Also, the assistance of the management team is like none other. They have been a great help in the transitioning to Little Rock. We are very happy to be here.
I love it here at the Wellington and I do not plan on moving any time soon. The workers are always so friendly and they are consistently thinking of ways to make the community enjoyable during this pandemic. I miss going to the events but the alternatives are still as exciting! I love all the goodies! Great job Wellington staff hats off to you all 💃🏽
Very clean on the inside and safe due to the no key entry and exit doors. The balcony is a very big bonus to have! Don’t have to buy anything like washer, dryer, stove, refrigerator and microwave are all in the apartment and it’s awesome!
The apartment complex is typically peaceful with friendly residents. The foliage is beautiful and the buildings are built well. Only a couple of down sides are spiders/bugs in the hallways/staircases to enter apartment and the interior could use a few renovations.
Love the renovations! The location is perfect, right in the middle of everything! The community is mostly quiet & safe, everyone pretty much keeps to themselves. Would highly recommend!
Wonderful neighbors and the staff is excellent! We really have a sense of community here. People say hello and help each other out. Rather refreshing in this day and age.