Wellington at Chenal

4.3

4.3

I just signed my lease today and so far I’m in love with unit. I’ve lived here before and really enjoyed it. I love the new floors and paint!
As a college student, this apartment is a nice place to live. It's affordable and a short drive away from ualr. It's also in a very nice neighborhood and near all the essentials like grocery stores and a gas station.
I love it here.. my neighbors dogs are a bit noisy, but it's not unbearable. The parking in front of my building is HORRIBLE, but I still love the community so far.
I like living in this apartment. Maintenance people do their job on time. They also keep common areas clean. They also have small a children's park
My experience here has been good so far. I am happy I choose to stay in the community after graduating college. The staff is nice and helpful.
We have lived here a short time and have found that everyone is friendly. From neighbors to staff, everyone is always happy and friendly. This is a very safe community and has something for everyone.
Mostly a nice place to live. Not perfect but here are a few nice things Reward program Food trucks Amazing staff Maintenance staff is cool Is clean
We’ve lived here for four leases now. It is a great area. You can’t beat the location and it is the cheapest apartment in the area for the location. The staff is nice and polite. Maintenance is pretty quick and very professional. Parking is awful though and the apartment could use an update. People also smoke all the time and they don’t seem to pay much attention to the posted signs. It is a good value for the area though! Especially if you are looking for a good school.
The tennants are rather quite. The property is quite clean. The management is very cooperative with the needs of the guests. Hard to beat the quality for the price.
Very decent place for the price. I have no complains.. very clean updated kitchen , i love the big mirrors in the bathrooms. I just wish it was hardwood throughout