Wellington at Chenal

4.3

4.3

Nathan
We enjoy most of the amenities here. The gym is simple but nice enough for what we need and the atmosphere is nice. We look forward to the pool opening as it's our first year here. However, there is dog poop in many places especially the dog park.
Aysen
The office staff is very friendly and helpful! Leasing process was very smooth and easy. The apartment is in a very convenient location and has many useful amenities.
Natasha
The move in process was smooth. Everything was greatly explained. My apartment was clean and everything seems to be working fine. Me and my girls are excited to move out here.
Ivane
Community is very clean, quiet and safe. Location is accessible to a lot of stores, groceries and restaurants. Maintenance request are quickly taken cared of. Highly recommended
Jevonte
So far my experience had been good . The parking is good for me . It’s always Very Quiet and my neighbors are nice along with professional and friendly staff. The Gym is also convenient and clean.
Mariana
Have been living here for two years, and the staff is amazing. The apartments are very quiet, and in a great location! Near Costco, Kroger, shopping centers!
Tiffany
It was a nice experience. The manager was very helpful and welcoming. This was one of the most smoothest transitions as far as moving that I have had in a long while. I hope my stay here will stay pleasant.
Cornell
Wellington at chenal is a great place to stay. Good environment quiet I really ain’t got much to say All I can say is it’s a good place to stay
Sherita
Very nice women at the front office the were very professional and very welcoming and explained everything to me I haven’t meet any neighbors yet but I was invited to bake potato night
Rachel
about 2 months ago
Everyone just sort of does their own thing and have only had one or two issues with neighbors but it was able to be worked out. Otherwise, a decent experience.