It's great living out at wellspring close to all the shopping centers the landscaping has room for improvement but all in all its okay place

Nice apartments, the three bedroom is very spacious. The staff are nice, McKenzie is very helpful if a problem occurs. Very close to alot of different shopping and restaurants.

Reply from Wellspring

Great staff nice place to live Close to interstate shopping restaurants Property is well kept Office staff are friendly and always have a smile

Wellspring located in best area for living in Columbia. Close to Mall, shopping centers, and restaurants. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I applied online and got my apartment and lease in 3 days.

Reply from Wellspring

Great experience here so far! For the area of town the apartment is competitively priced without skimping on anything. Great community. I feel safe and can get where I need to in town quickly.

Reply from Wellspring

There needs to be more garbage bins. The floors needs to be replaced they are very loud and squeaky. I can hear my upstairs neighbor talking and snoring. Other than that the place is nice.

Reply from Wellspring

Excellent complex. Very safe and clean. The parking lot needs improvement though. People drive really fast through the parking lot. I think speed bumps would be a huge improvement towards the safety of the complex.

Reply from Wellspring

My experience here at WellSpring Apt is great! Love the location. Friendly leasing office, and awesome walking paths. I would recommend family and friends to live here at WellSpring Apts. 😀

The people in the community seem to be nice. I will say that the location and access to bypass the Harbison Mall traffic is A1. You cant complain because that's a diamond in the rough. I think that water utility is higher than usual for a apartment complex. The City of Columbia cant or wont assist because they refer you back to your property manager. I guess living in older apartments and the school system somethings you have to work around. I think they keep the grounds up to par as fast as they can. Maintenance is faster than average. Also the free membership at Harbison Rec Center is a plus too.

I like the neighborhood. I feel safe and I love the location of the complex. There’s a lot to do around here and in the community. I wish some thingns in the apartment was upgraded and fixed better than they are but overall I’d refer someone out here.

Reply from Wellspring

I have been living at Wellspring apartments for about six months now. I really enjoy living hear, the staff is very friendly and helpful. I just had new neighbors move in below me and they are a little noisy but I have learned to tune them out. The complex as a whole is very quiet and that is why I like it here so much. I would recommend leaving here to anyone looking for an apartment.

Reply from Wellspring

Just moved in, so far pretty decent, apartment is starting to show its age. The staff has been wonderful, one of the main reasons for choosing wellspring

Reply from Wellspring

great walking trail to walk my dog. have not been here for very long but the area is nice. office staff are extremely friendly and helpful to us.

Reply from Wellspring

the location is great. everything you need is right here on Harbison Blvd. unfortunately the neighborhood has steadily declined the last couple of years. the apartments themselves are spacious and well laid out. basic maintenance issues are taken care of reasonably quickly. in reality, the only thing wrong with this place are the people who live in the surrounding buildings.

The apartment complex itself is nice for the cost. Not too much commotion. However, the maintenance in the complex needs work. It takes a entirely too long to get maintenance done. The hearing and cooling unit has broken in our apartment 3 or 4 times. We wait anywhere from 1-3 weeks for repairs on it. The complex could be a 4 star if you get a unit with a decent A/C.

Reply from Wellspring

The community as a whole is ok. It’s not too loud but the parking lot is quite congested. It’s difficult finding a parking spot close to my unit. It’s not as friendly as I thought it would be. People keep to themselves.

I’ve been here almost a year & I have had a pleasant experience. The ladies in the front desk are great and the maintenance is courteous and prompt. There are children in the neighborhood who all pretty much get along. Convenient location!

it's a nice place to stay seconds from the different shopping centers in harbison but for the money that residents pay we should have surveillance cameras on the property

Elizabeth was very helpful and made sure we were able to move in before my due date. Our neighbors are very kind, and we love walking the trails with the baby.

Reply from Wellspring

I love the office staff and the maintenance team works very hard to keep the complex up to date. My experience so far is so good I have no complaints.

So far so good. Although it has flaws, they are manageable. The dog seems to like it for sure. Also I wish it did have light fixtures in the actual rooms

Bery thin walls is my sole complaint. Neighborhood and location is awesome. Apt is way to small for me. This location provides trails and free membership to the rec center

I really love living here. It’s peaceful and the office staff is super friendly and helpful. If there’s a problem they get it taken care of right away.

The apartment in of itself deserves to be remodeled. Maintenance staff is awesome. Haven’t had anything super crazy happen. Just take care of your buildings and apartments. You guys could make more money if you showed this place a little TLC.

It's been ok except when we out in for things to be be fixed the repair guys say they will be back to fix things then leave and never come back and Mark things complete, even have one that they didn't come and do at all and left it not marked as completed and we are tired of feeling like we are ignored and unimportant