Great place to live and love the quiet hours. A peaceful place to live and love the events they host here. I would highly recommend this place to any friend if they ask what apartment to choose.

So far, so good. It has been very quiet well besides my neighbors above me. The overall neighborhood is quiet. Everything seems to be running smooth. I have enjoyed my time her thus far. It has been almost 4 weeks.💜

Always quick with repairs needed. Office staff are friendly and always helpful. Residents nearby are nice. The noise pollution is kind of an issue. Walls and floor to the apt are a little thing. But you get used to hearing everyone.

My family is settling in very well. The olace is quiet and clean. So far we just have minor issues which can be resolved very soon I guess. Not bad at all.

Reply from Wellspring

I wasn’t able to see the apt first due to work and school. There was some confusion about the floor I’d be on, they didn’t show much remorse about me not being able to get the second floor apt I wanted and wanted to charge more for the second floor apt when I was told it would still be around my price range. That was definitely said at the beginning that was my priority. And for that reason the patio is very disappointing because there’s no privacy on it. First time I experienced no one from the office doing a walk through with me and writing it themselves, they let you do it yourself. The apartment is older and the paint just wasn’t done the best. There was still some paint on the floor and door knobs. The tub wasn’t clean. The counters were sticky and I don’t think anyone checked to see it was clean before had. Outside of that the layout of the apartment is nice and I can’t wait to use the fireplace.

Love it here so far! This is the cleanest apartment I’ve ever moved in. I look forward to using my bar! Also Elizabeth has been soooo wonderful!

Reply from Wellspring

Iv been a resident her for a little over a year. Iv had no issues what so ever. I dnt remember the ladies in the office at the front desks names but they are great. I love it here and will be renewing my lease. Thank you

Reply from Wellspring

I've been here two months and I must say that im satisfied, and issues I've had were handled immediately. The office staff is friendly it's very quiet out here

Reply from Wellspring

This place is pretty great. The only complaint is the apartments are a little run down and don’t really look that great inside. But it’s what you make of it. The office staff is pretty nice and the maintenance guys are wonderful. Pool is nice as well.

Reply from Wellspring

the best thing about Wellspring is it’s location. it’s only a few minutes away from shopping, the zoo, and downtown. unfortunately, it’s also located near the St. Andrews area and much of its criminal activity has started to spread this way.

Reply from Wellspring

It's great living out at wellspring close to all the shopping centers the landscaping has room for improvement but all in all its okay place

Reply from Wellspring

Nice apartments, the three bedroom is very spacious. The staff are nice, McKenzie is very helpful if a problem occurs. Very close to alot of different shopping and restaurants.

Reply from Wellspring

Great staff nice place to live Close to interstate shopping restaurants Property is well kept Office staff are friendly and always have a smile

Reply from Wellspring

Wellspring located in best area for living in Columbia. Close to Mall, shopping centers, and restaurants. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I applied online and got my apartment and lease in 3 days.

Reply from Wellspring

Great experience here so far! For the area of town the apartment is competitively priced without skimping on anything. Great community. I feel safe and can get where I need to in town quickly.

Reply from Wellspring

There needs to be more garbage bins. The floors needs to be replaced they are very loud and squeaky. I can hear my upstairs neighbor talking and snoring. Other than that the place is nice.

Reply from Wellspring

Excellent complex. Very safe and clean. The parking lot needs improvement though. People drive really fast through the parking lot. I think speed bumps would be a huge improvement towards the safety of the complex.

Reply from Wellspring

My experience here at WellSpring Apt is great! Love the location. Friendly leasing office, and awesome walking paths. I would recommend family and friends to live here at WellSpring Apts. 😀

The people in the community seem to be nice. I will say that the location and access to bypass the Harbison Mall traffic is A1. You cant complain because that's a diamond in the rough. I think that water utility is higher than usual for a apartment complex. The City of Columbia cant or wont assist because they refer you back to your property manager. I guess living in older apartments and the school system somethings you have to work around. I think they keep the grounds up to par as fast as they can. Maintenance is faster than average. Also the free membership at Harbison Rec Center is a plus too.

I like the neighborhood. I feel safe and I love the location of the complex. There’s a lot to do around here and in the community. I wish some thingns in the apartment was upgraded and fixed better than they are but overall I’d refer someone out here.

Reply from Wellspring

I have been living at Wellspring apartments for about six months now. I really enjoy living hear, the staff is very friendly and helpful. I just had new neighbors move in below me and they are a little noisy but I have learned to tune them out. The complex as a whole is very quiet and that is why I like it here so much. I would recommend leaving here to anyone looking for an apartment.

Reply from Wellspring

Just moved in, so far pretty decent, apartment is starting to show its age. The staff has been wonderful, one of the main reasons for choosing wellspring

Reply from Wellspring

great walking trail to walk my dog. have not been here for very long but the area is nice. office staff are extremely friendly and helpful to us.

Reply from Wellspring

the location is great. everything you need is right here on Harbison Blvd. unfortunately the neighborhood has steadily declined the last couple of years. the apartments themselves are spacious and well laid out. basic maintenance issues are taken care of reasonably quickly. in reality, the only thing wrong with this place are the people who live in the surrounding buildings.

The apartment complex itself is nice for the cost. Not too much commotion. However, the maintenance in the complex needs work. It takes a entirely too long to get maintenance done. The hearing and cooling unit has broken in our apartment 3 or 4 times. We wait anywhere from 1-3 weeks for repairs on it. The complex could be a 4 star if you get a unit with a decent A/C.