Wellspring

When I walked in here I never expected to have such undoubtably perfect staffing. The leasing office was extremely helpful and positively lively. Made everything feel like a big family
Friendly staff, and job orders get completed in a timely manner. The only other thing that I would appreciate is if the pool was open for longer throughout the year.
I have only been here for a week, so this may not be a very well rounded review. This is my first time living completely on my own so I was excited. Upon moving in, there were 3-4 work orders I had to put in right off the bat. Gritty film in the shower, shower head was messed up, bugs in my kitchen, the dishwasher did not close correctly unless slammed shut. The issues were handled promptly. Many cosmetic areas that you can tell were just painted over instead of fixed. I was told before move in, that my appliances would all match (and be either black or white). My fridge was white but my dishwasher And oven were beige and the oven was outdated. All my appliances were replaced, but they were Previously used and my oven is extremely dirty on the inside, as if it was not cleaned out from the last tenants who used it. So another few days without being able to use my oven before someone could come out and clean it. My fridge was installed with the doors swinging open the wrong way. I told the maintenance that the doors are wrong and he just laughed it off instead of switching them. So I had to put in yet another work order to get these things corrected. I am appreciative that these issues are being fixed. However I can’t help but think these things should have all been done before I even moved in. I thought that is what the 2 weeks was for between tenants. Because now it is a headache on my part. Leasing agents need to do final walk throughs of new units before tenants move in and make sure everything is in working order, instead of saying “give us a list of everything that needs to be fixed”. I am a single mother working 3 jobs, and adding these issues onto all that is just stressful and frustrating. Overall I am hopeful I don’t have any more issues for a while because I was beginning to have doubts about the next 12 months at Wellspring. I am not the type to complain or make a scene so even writing this review is so unlike me but I think it could give the staff a better idea of things to do different for other new tenants. Thank you!
My roommate and I fell in love with these apartments when we first saw them. We also love the location and everyone has been so helpful and welcoming. The apartment wasn’t “move in ready” which is why I’m giving it a 3 star. We’ve had several issues and complaints about the way our apartment looked when we were given the keys.
The atmosphere is comfortable. Love to see different people. Living on harbison boulevard is a wonderful experience. Close to the mall, walmart, all the other retail stores.
This is one of the best apartments I've lived in. The staff is always really nice. Maintenance requests are taken care of in a timely manner. I'd give a full 5 stars if they would put speed bumps in the parking lot. This complex has a bunch of kids. People drive way too.fast through the parking lot. I've almost been hit. Please do something about that before someone's kid or pet gets hit.
Everyone sticks to themselves for the most part. Some friendly hellos and and how are you doing. Maintenance is usually on top of making their way out upon request. Overall good neighborhood.
I love how they have trails where I can walk my dogs. Theres also a pond near the trail as well and my dogs love to watch the ducks swim around. They also have a pool and a gym. Also everything is super close so you never have to travel far to get somewhere.
the apartments themselves are too bad, but they’re old. you can hear your neighbors’ physical activities and smell their recreational activities. it’s as affordable as you can get without having to live in the St. Andrews area.
It’s nice an very peaceful. The grounds are kept up well and the dumpsters are emptied regularly. The people on the leasing office are very nice, maintenance just takes a long time, and sometimes they’ll say they have to come back and never do.