the Staff is great and I love the amenities. There’s some great events held too and even though they have a lot in their plate they do a lot to help the residents.

Nice complex, but like all things has its pros and cons. The location is very convenient for moving around town, and the amenities are passable.

The management is getting better since the companies have changed. Finally getting emails for packagers again and notifications are coming on time. The rent is very high but I enjoy the location.

West 20 is fairly decent overall. Maintenance can be a little slow sometimes, but they have always fixed the problem. Picking up packages is relatively convenient.

The apartment complex is pretty okay. There is nothing wrong with the complex. The best part, by far, is the location, as it is right next to everything I have needed.

The overall experience at West 20 is quite pleasant. It is located not too far from campus and is also very accessible to the local markets.

I like living at west 20, the location is great for grocery shopping. The apartment itself is a little outdated though with some damage to smaller things.

West 20 is a great apartment complex. It is generally very well kept around the entire property. In addition, the pool area and gym are very nice.

I’ve had a lovely time here! The staff has always been helpful whenever I have needed something right away. The amenities are always in order and clean.

I think the apartments need a lot of updates. Lots of stuff falling apart in and out of the apartments. Builds are falling apart as well. Overall needs a lot of work

West 20 is an amazing community that offers fun and comfort at the same time!! The pool is great, along with the gym and the lounge area! I’ve had nothing but great experiences here!!

Very average. Management is slow to respond, they are unorganized and usually don't know the answer to your question. Maintenance is 100% though, they're the reason this rate is 2.5 stars

Overall West 20 has decent apartments. However, you could definitely update amenities, especially in the kitchen and bathrooms. One bonus is the staff is a 100 x better than what it was.

I have had a decent experience thus far. When I first arrived though, my apartment was not very clean. There were many bugs. Now it is a little better.

Management is not helpful at all. Maintenance isn’t too bad but management is. Security is horrible. Lived in building 20 and someone got shot and west 20 still didn’t close the gates. They forced me to pay $200 to move into a new apartment. The location is good but there are a lot of apartment complexes nearby that are better, safer, and have the same location.

Overall, I enjoy West 20. The best thing about it is maintenance, they always do a great job. I also think that West 20 does a good job with being active on social media. It really helps to keep the residents updated on all things.

I have lived at west 20 for two years now it’s a great place to live! The best part about living here is the amazing staff that is always so helpful.

Apartment is nice, but people never pick up after their dogs in the grass areas. Other than that, everything has been fine. Management seems nice and maintenance is amazing.

In the past I've had quite a few issue with the management at West 20. They lost my lease paper work, didn't give me all my keys for a few weeks, put charges on my account that shouldn't be there, ect. New management seems to be doing better though. Maintenance has always been great though!

Very convenient location and lots of activities. I used to sometimes have troubles with management, but have recently really loved all the changes.

Decent price for what you get management is hit or miss a lot of the time but maintenance is pretty quick to getting to your requests usually. Overall its pretty solid.

West 20 is located very close to the UF campus. Their bus system, gym, and pools are very nice and convenient. I would recommend living here.

I think the best part about living in west 20 are the ammenities. The rooms are also very spacious and the common areas are very nice to spend time with friends

I've had a really great experience living at West 20! The amenities and location are great and easily accessible to not just campus but other areas in Gainesville such as shopping and food.

West 20 is a good place to live for the price. The maintenance team is fast and very nice. The office has been able to help me with any issues I have had.