West 20

3.9

3.9

Love the community and all its amenities. Especially grateful for its location and the reliable buses. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an apartment that is close to all the shops on Archer and not too far from campus.
West 20 has been the best apartment I stayed at in Gainesville. The staff is amazing and the rooms are nice. I love how it’s so close to the shopping center and the university of Florida. The bus stop to get anywhere around town is very close to the apartment complex.
Management has been very nice & helpful, & I’ve loved my apartment so far. I have no complaints aside from the slightly dirty condition of my apartment upon move in.
Pretty good for the location but as usual, nothing’s perfect! They could improve in staff to costumer communication, maintenance, and their gym
Great location! amenities are nice and maintenance responds in a very timely manner. I have never had a major problem with package or anything like that, which I have heard about from other places!
great place to live in with excellent people with very good amenities. I would like to see more innovative events and activities that get more people to come out.
Walls are very thin and I’m able to hear neighbors easily. Maintenance has been good in repairing duties. West20 should upgrade/update appliances as they are very discolored and old.
It’s a great first apt close to archer and both schools. Management seems to be super chill the club house is decent the pools are nice to swim at
The pricing per unit is very nice for students! The units themselves are relatively decent too. One room per apartment is a little odd, but it's not terrible. Maintenance works relatively fast as well.
The service is great here and the community is very nice and quiet. Management is always open to listen if you have any problems and the rates are very affordable.