West 20

West 20 is in a great location, has a nice atmosphere, and is overall a very cozy apartment. The staff is friendly when picking up packages and maintenance is timely.
Nothing special but nothing horrible either. They seem extremely unaccommodating to the ongoing pandemic in that nobody has returned my call or provided me with information to contact corporate West 20.
Eh it’s not the best. It’s the only cheap living for college students around. With that being said you really get what you pay for in this dump.
My resident experience has been decent. However there has been a lot of inconsistencies with the office staff as far as my placement, roommate concerns, and conditions of my apartment that should’ve been taken care of upon move in. I feel uncomfortable to bring up any issues due a blatantly and overly rude manager RACHEL I believe her name is. Other than that It’s been quiet and calm and alright I guess.
Excuse my charisma __witta spritzer swagga down pat call that ___ patricia young money militia and I am the commissioner you 'on wanna see breezy cuz the F is for finisha
Great experience. Very affordable living and well worth the money. The gym and pool are always kept clean. Although not large, they do the job great. Management is awesome to deal with as well as everyone in the office.
Nope. West 20 needs to be condemned. No matter what I do in the apartment, open the windows, buy an air purifier with my own money, or literally scrub the walls, nothing can remove the disgusting smoke smell. Or so bad that my clothes, sheets, and hair have the smell stuck to them. A sheet of dust somehow covers everything overnight and like 4 roaches will appear either in the living room or bathroom every morning. The AC barely works and it somehow always humid inside the apartment even with it on 70. The carpet is so matted that the vacuum can’t work properly on it and there are random nails sticking out in the cabinets. The wifi is so trash that it take me 1.5 hours to watch a single 40 minute lecture video due to all the buffering and the 10 minutes it takes to lead before any video. Nothing at the club house works and if you want to print something, you have to email it to the office staff because the printer for residents has been broken since move in. Glad summer classes have been moved online because the very thought of being at West 20 in the summer Gainesville heat makes my stomach churn and my heart beat faster from stress. DO NOT LIVE HERE.
It's a really nice place! I love the kitchen and my room! I would also love for there to be more lights in the parking lot. Additionally, I do think it's a little expensive.
I am very excited to move in to my apartment in West20 next year! They have great customer service and have been very helpful along the entire way!
I like it. Besides the fact I had a burglar situation I can say West 20 was on it with fixing my door and keeping me safe. I love it here the staff is sweet Especially Gianni ( I think I spelt her name correct) I love her so much she is always up on her stuff and make sure all the tenants is taking care of. Gianni is the best and deserves a higher position. She is what West 20 is , she is the life of West 20 and what we need as a Landlord. Keep up the good work.