West 20

3.9

1,018 Reviews

3.9

1,018 Reviews

Good location. Great staffs. Sometimes finding parking is difficult, especially in the evening around 5. Gated community. Pool and gym included.
So far so good! I've had a great experience with the staff and management at West20 and they've been very helpful. I love having my own bedroom and bathroom but I will admit that my apartment wasn't the cleanest when I moved in. Not a huge problem but I still spent a while cleaning. I haven't been able to use many of the the amenities so far bit what I have experienced I have enjoyed, and there have been so many community events that I can safely say community outreach is great. I also love the parking, for both visitors and residents. The only other thing I can comment on is the fact that some residents still don't have key fobs needed to get into amenities and the gates, which means the gates have been open which defies the purpose of being a gated community. Overall I am enjoying my experience living here.
I love it. Everything is conveniently located. Maintenance requests are responded to pretty fast. The staff in the office is nice and understanding. The pool is beautiful and parking is easy and convenient
Pretty good experience moving in. It was a little long but efficient. I really didn’t like the last minute apartment changes but everything was clean and it worked out fine.
Love the property, great amenities, but do have to say maintenance takes a bit long. Took about 2 and a half weeks to get the problem fixed.
West 20 is a great apartment complex. I wish they did have a tv in the living room and had cable for their residents. Besides these 2 factors I think west 20 is a great apartment complex. I love how there are 3 bus options right outside the complex.
The best thing about West 20 has to be it's location and the amenities. In addition to being only a short bike-ride away from Publix if I need any groceries, I really enjoy having access to a gym, a pool, and a basketball court.
West20 is quick to help the residents of our community. They are constantly engaging with residents and always provide new activities for us to do. They also have many giveaways 🤩
Everything is good so far, the only things That I would change for better service to us, residents, is change on internet, the speed and range is awful, I cannot connect to the wifi if Im on the living room because the signal is too weak, also, furnitures are pretty old in living room and kitchen
I really like living at west 20. There is lots of room in the apartments and especially bedrooms. It comes furnished, there is a great pool area as well as gym and study room. It has a great prices tag and is great for anyone that is okay not living right next to classes on campus. The bus stops right in front of the complex too so it’s not too hard to get to campus.