West 20
4 stars1,262 Reviews

1,262 Reviews

1,262 Reviews

Madelyn
I am moving to West 20 in August and the process has been great. The office staff were very helpful with any confusion, and I am so excited to move in!
Pedro
Great place to live. I've been here for 3 years and I have no complains. Pool, game room and gym are also great, specially because they're 24/7.
Verified Resident
Property needs a lot of work inside and out. It’s ok for a starter apartment. I would recommend west20 as a last minute result especially with all the raccoons that be outside your door lol or the trash that’s around the community.
Laura
West 20 is a beautiful and spacious community. I love the kindness of the people working here - the front desk staff, the maintenance people, and everybody else. The amenities are really nice (esp. the pool and the gym) and it has a great location. It's a nice and quiet community. My biggest tip would be to get a scooter so that you can get to anywhere on campus easily. West 20 is a good and affordable place to live.
Caroline
West 20 is an absolute steal. The bus routes are convenient and the amenities and unit sizes are great for the price point. All of the staff I’ve interacted with are super friendly and helpful.
Faith
Overall a good place to live. There are many cool amenities and the apartments themselves are a great size. The only problems I have were the raccoons that were in the roof (which was fixed) and the fact that the room wasn't the cleanest when I moved in. It was easy to clean though.
Aulora
Everything is good so far. I love the chill atmosphere and the office doing give aways. Building 6 has been complaining aboht water pressure issues for years now, its always come and go though sometimes the water pressure in the showers is good and sometimes nothing comes out of the shower head
Christopher
Great resident experience at west20. The maintenance staff are prompt and quick to finish requests. The office staff are just as quick with retrieving packages.
Samantha
Overall I love living here. My roommates are some of my favorite people that I only know because I moved here. The pool is one of my favorite spots to hang out. The staff have been responsive to my needs and issues.
Ariana
as a resident living in an apartment complex during a time in a pandemic in gainesville, florida in the united states is definitely a living experience.