West 20

The walls are paper thin and my neighbors think 11 pm - 2 am are reasonable hours to be loud. The printer in "business center" has been broken for months :(
I love living at West 20! I truly feel like it is my home in Gainesville away from my home with my family. It is a great location; far away enough from campus to step away and close to grocery stores and restaurants but close enough to campus to get to class via bus relatively quickly in the mornings. Thanks West 20!
I am so excited to move in to West20 for Fall 2020! They have so much to offer with great amenities, amazing apartments, and friendly staff who have been so helpful.
Wonderful service, people giving tour did a great job and were very knowledgeable about the property. Clean and neat. Area seems quite safe.
Wonderful apartment with wonderful staff and great amenities. I’d recommend West 20 over any of the new super-apartments that have recently been built
It's been a good experience. I have lived here for three years and had no problems. It's affordable and it's also close to campus with several busses that stop at the front of the complex
Love the location it’s so close to everything and closed gated community here at west 20! Great amenities. the gym could have better equipment but works okay.
Love west 20! I have lived here for almost a year now and renewed my lease for next year. I have had several issues with apartment complexes in the past, but have never had an issue with West20. They constantly are exhibiting professionalism and care about their residents, which I cannot say the same for other complexes.
Although I don’t move in until Fall of 2020, there was a lease issue that was quickly addressed. West 20 has good communication and management.
I love West 20! It has all the amenities I need: pool, gym, study area. I also really appreciate the free coffee in the study lounge. The staff is also very helpful and friendly.