I have enjoyed living here and the staff is very friendly and nice! Each time I have a maintenance request it is met quickly and efficiently.

This is a great place to live if you want to be close to everything, it’s easily accessible and there’s plenty of parking for me and my guests. Plus it’s pet friendly

The apartment complex needs some serious upkeep. The walls and sidewalks all look like they need to be pressure washed. They told me when I signed that I would be given more furniture there actually is. My apartment has roaches despite calling maintenance twice about it. The management is never consistent. A month after I moved in, the ceiling caved in my bathroom because maintenance broke the pipes in the room upstairs from me. The walls and the baseboards in my apartment need to be repainted.

I like living at West 20 alot. It is the most affordable option closest to campus. It has 3 bus stops which are really convenient. I also make great use of the amenities.

I love living at West 20 and I appreciate all the things the apartments provide when moving in like the dresser and desk and chairs and all the things provided in the living room like the couch and chair and coffee table!

Living at west 20 has been a very good experience so far. The pool has been the best feature of the place. I think the gym could use some improvement though.

Living at West 20 has been convenient. I like how close the bus stop is to my apartment complex, I also like the location it is in between the campus and Butler plaza.

I love living here but noise is sometimes an issue. If I had the choice to pick my apartment again I wouldn’t live by the pool or I’d try to get on the 3rd floor. Leasing office employees are awesome. Love the gym. But wish all these giant blue garbage bins for the insulation stuff would go already.

The friendliness of the office staff is always so welcoming. Maintenance is great and always come and fix problems immediately. Overall a very nice place to live.

Perfect location, right in the center of everything you need in Gainesville. The buses take you to campus within 15-20 minutes. I feel safe and content here.

The living situation is very nice here. The rooms are a great size, the bathrooms are nice, and the common area and kitchen are great for college kids. The bussing system is great here, and the amenities are good too. I just wish they didn't take away the free cable because my roommates and I used it a lot.

Not bad. It’s a good location for getting to campus. There’s good bus service. Maintenance responds in a timely manner. The office staff rarely is helpful in answering questions however.

Apartments require more upkeep than management currently provides. Residents are met with unmet promises and move in has been an absolute disaster in the past.

West 20 has a lot to offer, but the office stay is not great and is very disorganized. Also, there is no internet here without a router and no cable.

A great experience. Really made my freshman year feel like home. I would recommended this to all my friends and hopefully will back here next year.

Nice and organized community, lots of amenities, furniture is fine, close to campus and bus stop. The pool area is great and has some nice sport facilities.

Whenever I had a problem, which was very rare I would come to the front office and ask for help. Also they were also very fast and diligent with packages. Overall it’s a good experience.

A great community and a housing complex. Very nice staff and great amenities. Recommend every student to join the housing community. The apartments are big and has a great AC and WiFi.

Staff is overall friendly and helpful. Apartments could use some updating, especially the cabinets and tables. I already resigned for next year.

The community is decent, but it could use some improvements with pest control and maintenance and upkeep. The events are cute and the staff is nice for the most part.

Room, pool, and location are great!! West 20 is a perfect college apartment. Affordable, comfortable and safe. I couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Roland is a fantastic manager who is really takes care of his residents, so if you have any issues talk to him. Maintenance is also wonderful here!

I am beyond happy I decided to live at West 20 my senior year of college. I lived in a dorm for 3 years and moving into West 20 was the best decision I ever made.

Although West 20 is less glamorous than some of the newer apartment complexes in Gainesville, it suits my needs very well. The amenities are great, the maintenance staff is quick, and my utility costs are low.

I have had a decent experience at West20. There have been a few times when I've had to put in maintenance requests, but the problems were solved fairly quickly. Other than that, the bus is great for getting to campus, and the space is quiet and spacious enough to accommodate my brother and me.