West 77

4.6

4.6

Beautiful complex and ambiance. The staff were so nice in getting me set up here and do everything they could to make me feel at home. I really appreciate everything they’ve done for me.
newly moved in, front desk and leasing office staff have been very friendly so far. the building is well kept, smells nice, looks nice. the apartment is clean and no surprises.
Very friendly. Great amenities. Love the area around. Lots of great restaurant options. The staff has been very helpful and maintenance has been quick
The views from this place alone are incredible. The rooftop tends to get a little crowded in the warmer evenings but is pretty open most other times. The staff here are great from the friendly and super helpful concierge, to the super handy building engineers, and office staff. The community activities they host within the building are very fun and engaging.
I have loved my experience at west77 so far. The community here and its staff are incredible. Great location and at a very reasonable price.
Not only is this a great location but it has been the greatest experience. So thankful to have found this building. We have made lots of friends here too which is great.
I love living here! The places are so clean when you move in and the views are incredible!! I’m living in a 2 bedroom and both of the bedrooms are spacious!
Move in has gone very well so far. The staff is super helpful! The community is nice and very inviting. The pool and workout floor are great places to blow off some steam after a stressful day at work.
West 77 is a great choice in River North. The building is well maintained. Staff are friendly and helpful. Amenities are nice. Looking forward to enjoying Summer here!
West77 has been a dream to live in. The amazing & caring staff, enjoyable & well kept amenities/spaces, & the wonderful location & integration of the building with the community through special deals or offers with nearby businesses has made me lucky to call it my first apartment!