Everything about my experience here so far (for the last 4 months) has been great. The door staff are so friendly, maintenance is great and always done very quickly. I am giving 4.5 stars because I expressed a concern with management and as far as I can tell, nothing has been done. It was a unique request, so I am understanding that it's a difficult situation to be in, but I would have liked to have seen something done about the issue.

The community is definitely young. About 50% are and 50% are not respectful of the other residents, especially on the weekends. Noise level in the Lobby on the weekend nights gets to be obnoxious, but the rest of the time it’s fine. The trash & empty bottles left in the stairwells, as well as the garbage dropped on my patio from higher floors is very rude, but that’s who lives here now.

The staff here is always friendly and attentive! The amenities are amazing! We just signed our 5th lease and continue to be happy and love where we live!

Great apartment for a reasonable cost. Great rooftop and tenants. Everyone is friendly. The only flaw is waiting for the elevators when one isn’t working or there is heavy traffic

Overall, a very satisfying living experience. Love the building and the amenities. Location is great. Staff are very nice and responsive to resident’s needs.

Love living here! Great amenities and better people! Used to live on the Northside and the commute was killing me. Walking to work is a huge time save.

Great place to live! Very helpful maintenance staff and good location. Easy and convenient I renewed my lease and look forward to living here another year!

We are obsessed with living here! Amazing staff and gorgeous apartments. Residents are all friendly and socialize together on the rooftop. Never had a better apartment in Chicago!

The units are nice and the amenities are decent as well. Only downsides are that the elevators are really slow, the laundry units are old and the hallways are dingy looking.

Perfect location, super nice rooftop. It has all the amenities you need, swimming pool, sauna room, gym and party room. Super friendly doorman and staff. Enjoy living here!

Great first month. Our move in was easy, our neighbors are nice, and there are a lot of fun activities that we can attend. Hopefully the weather gets nicer soon so we can enjoy the roof

We just moved in a month or so ago and love everything! Friendly staff, clean amenities, and great location! We look forward to our time here at West77!

All of the staff are so nice and helpful. Feel very safe and secure. Plus, I enjoy all the social activities. Love my view and enjoy my neighbors.

Love West77! The community is awesome, the office staff are on top of it and above all my dog loves it :) I would definitely recommend living here!

Great amenities, awesome location, and amazing staff. Love our two bedroom two bathroom. Gym, pool, and rooftop are all amazing as well. Renewed our lease!

Very nice apartments. And great front door staff. They are definitely a little expensive but that comes with the area. Also the a/c doesn’t always work great in your aparment during the summer

This place is above and beyond everything I could have ever wanted in an apartment downtown. Friendly staff, very clean, and great imenenities. I emailed the staff on some fixes I needed in my apartment and they were so quick and professional with my needs. Definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for the perfect location and lifestyle!!!

The amenities on the 25th floor are really great to have--thanks for getting new mats in the fitness center!! We were just bummed that our rent was raised this year. :( Other than that, we are very happy to live here.

I love living in West77! The location is great and the residents are so nice and welcoming! The amenities are so nice and up-to-date. Everything is always clean and homey as well.

the amenities are a little lacking. honestly the only complaint i have is the apartment itself isn’t built very well. the floors are garbage and they’re really crooked and generally not great

Great experience on this platform that I just started using about 10 seconds ago. So far everything looks great, no broken links, and the UI is straight forward.

So far everyone has been very helpful and welcoming. My roommate and I have been able to easily access anything we need and all of the staff is extremely gracious.

Great first apartment - there are always fun activities happening and the maintenance staff is amazing. When a maintenance request is put in, things are typically fixed within a day.

Been living here for a few months finished off a sublease and decided to renew! Love the building very convinenitly close to everything downtown!

I have only been in this building for two weeks now and am loving everything about it! Everyone from the leasing office, to the front desk, to the maintenance people have been so sweet and helpful. I’m excited to get to know the residents more and make west77 my home for a while!