West 77

I have only been here a short while, however, my experience has been great. The reception staff are always curious and helpful. The maintenance staff have also been great. They have fixed issues promptly.
Staff are really friendly and helpful. Leasing/Business managers are also very responsive for emails. Great neighborhood. Living here is quite convenient.
The door staff and management are helpful and friendly and always happy to help. The maintenance staff are really helpful and quick to help. The Fellow residents are friendly. West 77 is turning out to be a great community
Lived here for a year now and it’s been a great building to live in! Great location, amenities, and staff. My apartment is very spacious as well!
I love the new lobby and how nice everyone is. Also all the cute dogs in the building definitely help! I moved here last agust and am excited to resign my lease.
West77 is awesome! The staff is so friendly and the amenities are great. Even though I have not lived there for long, it has been very enjoyable!
I have found the front desk to be pretty rude and unhelpful. Package system is awful. Amenities are good but not fantastic. Communication about change in utilities package was terrible. $75 a month for internet but no cable is a joke - should have just built it into the rent and included cable
I really love this building. It’s clean and everyone is super friendly. I couldn’t be more thankful for the rooftop especially during the times we’re in now so thanks to the staff for keeping it clean and regulated!
We love living at west77 the staff is amazing and always helpful. More than ever, they do more than their part to keep our community safe. Maintenance responds fast!
Just moved in here yesterday. All the staff are so helpful friendly :) the place is so nice, great location and views! And the move In Process was so easy thanks to the complex letting us use the service elevator!