West 77 has lots of great activities for their residents. The maintenance staff is wonderful and always very accommodating. The amenities are great!

Really enjoying living at West77 and the location is very convenient to get around! Easy to walk to places since we are located at the center of Chicago. Also easy to access Route 90 from here. The scenery and s also great and I think it is quiet for the most part, which is good!

West 77 is a great place to live! With an unreal location, it is easy to get to grocery stores, CTA lines, restaurants, and more! The building has awesome amenities as well including gym, rooftop, pool, sauna, laundry room, and much more.

Love living here! Everyone in the area is so nice and friendly. The living and community area are all clean and up to date. You can’t beat the location

Great apartment and fantastic amenities. There’s definitely a feeling of community that the building goes for, hosting events and bringing people together.

The building does a great job of keeping common areas clean and functioning and our front desk/staff are great. Overall I am very happy to be living here. I do have some smaller, nit-picky issues, like the elevators (sometimes really long wait times) and also feel like now that we've hit winter, we keep the building too hot. I haven't even turned on my heat yet, but it feels a bit uncomfortable for me in my apartment. But overall it's a really great place to be!

Love it! The ladies at the front desk are extremely friendly and helpful. I can tell the management is always looking for ways to improve the building. I do hate that we’re on a one system cycle though as it has been very stuffy and hot in our apartment now that we can’t turn air on

Love this place.. great amenities and could not ask for a better location in Chicago. I live in a 2 bedroom right now and plan to live in this building for a long time!

So far I have really enjoyed living here. The location is very optimal and catered to walking and having to use minimal transportation to get around. Staff is friendly and helpful and the amenities and events are an added perk.

This has been a great living experience so far. The concierge people are so kind, the amenities are beautiful, and everyone is super nice. No complaints.

Very friendly all around. West77 is a great value for level of service and cleanliness of space. Would highly recommend to friends or family.

Everyone is super friendly, and there are always fun events going on. It is super convenient having a dog here, and the staff love our little guy. We love it here!

We have enjoyed our time at West 77. Location is perfect for work and for fun. The views from our balcony and from the rooftop are perfect for entertaining. The staff is great.

I have lived here since July and it has been a great experience. The location allows me to walk to work which I love. The gym has been great to use, and we love our apartment itself. Maintenance is super quick anytime we have a request. The front desk staff is super friendly and helpful as well.

Everything here is better than I thought it could be. It's my first high-rise experience and I was a bit apprehensive about it, but it's perfect. Everyone is very nice and we love the amenities, and all the events are great. It's great having a little community.

Love it, but only complaint is air conditioning issues (too warm and no circulation). Also, outdoor rooftop deck should be open 24/7 all year.

Overall my experience here at West77 has been great. The amenities are awesome and convenient. The location is great have several bus routes and both red and brown line el stops close. Maintenance has been quick to solve any requests. So far I have really enjoyed my time living here.

Great place to live in River North. Central location, good amenities and clean apartments. Competitive prices compared to other apartment buildings in the area - highly recommend!

Great building to live in! Super clean and staff is very friendly. Location is awesome and next to lots of restaurants. Lots of amenities too!

Cool apartment, just wish well behaved dogs were allowed on the rood. They're less damaging than drunk adults who puke on the roof and leave it as well as other belongings on the roof.

Overall the experience living in West 77 has been awesome some little thing bother me, the elevators, and the package system. I just moved here from New Jersey and really enjoy the experience of living in such a nice place in river north.

Perfect location to live in the city, with excellent door men and women. The staff is more than accommodating and will go out of their way to help you if you need it.

I have lived here nearly 4 years and have loved it all! The front desk staff always looks out for me and I have loved getting to know my neighbors in the new resident events. The amazing location is a major plus as well!!

Great communication and responsiveness from property management. West77 is in a great location and the outdoor spaces are awesome for summer months. The building common areas are kept clean and well-maintained. Would love a larger fitness center, but other than that, we love west77!

Really nice apartment building, nice location, amenities etc. Friendly staff members in building, very quick in fixing any problems inside the apartment