West 77

This building is wonderful, I really don’t have many complaints. I love the effort the management team puts into creating a community. The only bad thing is the package room, it’s super stressful. A lot of the time I’ll get in there looking for my package and give up because I just don’t have the energy after I spend 15 minutes in there
Great building, amenities above average, workers are extremely nice and take care of the residents. The hallway is always clean and the entrance is always clean as well.
The staff is absolutely wonderful. The front desk and maintenance workers are amazing. They always go above and beyond for their residents.
I’ve lived here since last summer and have had a great experience since then. Anytime I have maintenance issues, they are attended to right away. All the staff are super friendly and the amenities are great!
The maintenance & leasing staff are wonderful!! They always go above and beyond to assure the happiness and wellness of their tenants. Management could use some work...
This is truly a community and I am so lucky to live here! Everyone is friendly and the events they put on are always really fun or really tasty. I am so happy to be here
I didn’t enjoy the building as a whole. Very cheap decor, poor security, lack of professionalism, too expensive for what is provided, very “college dorm-like”
Been living here for about 6 months and I’ve only had great experiences. Management is attentive and any issues with my apartment (light out, fix a blind, etc) have been fixed right away.
Love living here! The amenities are amazing and the staff is spectacular! I would absolutely recommend living here to anyone who works downtown
The apartment and overall atmosphere is welcoming. Only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the temperature at the gym can be very warm at times and the building cuts off our AC when the weather outside drops, however our apartment gets really warm since we are near the top of the building.