West 77

4.6

4.6

Karl
1 day ago
Overall, the experience has been both good and bad. I love the maintenance staff and the rest of the staff. They are polite, kind, caring...but the bad...one of the big things which attracted us to this space was the indoor swimming pool. Yet the temperature is kept very cool. Not hot, not warm, not even luke warm, but cool. During the past 4 months, I've gotten in 3 times and each time it was excruciating. I've checked the water temperature 30+ times over the past 3 months and it always stays the same. Likewise, during this time, the only people I have seen in the pool are one avid swimmer (he also says the pool is too cold, but he swims for exercise) and children (who will get in any temperature water if it's a pool). But no one else. I don't know if this is an attempt to save money, but the pool is only useful to show prospective tenants that there is an indoor pool...which they will never use til the summer when the doors are open and the hot outdoor air can heat it up.
Rossana
Overall, we have had a very good experience here. Biggest issues: one of our packages was stolen from the mailroom; while there are events every month, they often start at 430p or even when they start at 5p, the drinks/food are all gone in less than an hour, making it hard for those of us who work to enjoy. The good: the staff is excellent, very warm and friendly; maintenance is excellent and quick to solve any problem; free coffee is a huge plus.
Sarah
Living here is amazing! I love the staff and dog-inclusive atmosphere. The laundry room sometimes malfunctions but there's always space in another machine. Everyone is nice, the amenities are great, and I feel very safe.
Aaron
Moved in recently and everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful. The amenities are great so far and the location is perfect for what we were looking for outside of working
Pattarin
The office and lobby staff are nice and responsive! We're in love with our unit's features and the buildings amenities. We really like that the amenities are usable both winter and summer, since there are areas inside to entertain while it's cold, and nice outdoor areas for while the weather is nice.
Saloni
I moved in 5 days back and I found the management extremely helpful and maintenance of common areas is great. The apartment location is also great- close to everything.
Maureen
about 2 months ago
High turnover of staff as well as residents makes it feel more transitory and less like a home. The management’s failure to enforce the last mask mandate was also a noticeable disappointment.
Lucille
about 2 months ago
So far so great! Everyone has been so welcoming and I love that people say hi wherever you are! Got to experience a nice day on the rooftop yesterday and the vibes were amazing. Looking forward to this summer!!
Hope
2 months ago
So far the experience has been good and I enjoy living here. I am excited to see what summer holds and ready for pool season and grilling. Neighbors and employees are great
Bridget
3 months ago
We have lived here for a little over a year. The first place we’ve ever re signed a lease. The ladies in the front are so great! Big shout out to Debbie and Paris!