I really don't know how you're doing yet, I think 20 seconds is too early to form any kind of meaningful opinion--and what's with the 140 character minimum? Is this reverse twitter?

Nice building in a nice neighborhood. Overall kept very clean and orderly ESP w so many young people living here. Sometimes feel that building focus on entertaining vendors vs investment in the quality of the living arrangements

I love living at 77 west Huron everyone is always soo friendly and the staff is always nice. While the commune areas are always clean and fresh...

Always happy with the service that we receive. Great door staff, always helpful. The maintenance people are the best around, anytime we need something fixed, they get to it really fast. Never have to wait.

77 w Huron is a wonderful building located in the heart of river north in a wonderful location. The doormen make this building feel like home and the amenenties are five star.

77 West is a great place to live. Most friendly lobby security desk team, office team and maintenance staff. Entire staff does an excellent job maintaining the building and providing a safe, friendly living environment. Maintenance staff does an excellent job keeping public areas of the building clean and promptly addresses any issues.

You guys are doing good overall but there can certainly be improvements to the facilities and to the grounds of the complex. Too many animals smell the place up

West 77 is a very well-managed and well-kept apartment building. Great variety of amenities and apartments are spacious with good quality fixtures.

The building is in a great location and has a cool rooftop. The employees who work at the front desk are great, always very friendly and helpful.

Overall, living at west 77 has been a positive experience. The staff is generally friendly (particularly the front desk folks), when there are maintenance issues they're taken care of quickly, and the common areas are typically clean and well-maintained

Living in West 77 has been incredible for me. Being right in the middle of everything Chicago has to offer is so incredible. Being only a few minutes walking distance from anything you need.

Love living here! Great door staff, friendly leasing peeps, amazing amenities and the location in River North is perfect. Come live here! Tell em Wes the Aussie sent ya ;)

This is a great place to live. The management staff is very helpful and more importantly quick in responses. Reception staff is great ! Everyone working there are warm and always smiling. Feels good when you are back from a rough day at work.

I really like living here the staff and environment of the building is one of the best in Chicago that I have lived in- thank you for making this a great Place to Live

There are a lot of great amenities, perk (Club Lincoln), planned activities, and really great staff at West77. Overall we love our experience so far!

My experience at West 77 has been great so far. I appreciate the fob system and the concierge calling up whenever anyone is visiting for safety purposes.

It's a nice building with good amenities and a great rooftop. The sauna never really worked and the furniture style in the community area is questionable but he gym is solid. Apartments have a good standard.

Staff are friendly and amenable and turn around requests in a prompt and professional manner. The facilities are generally very good with the Pool, Rooftop and Lounge being particular highlights. There needs to be some money reinvested back into the gym as some of the equipment seems to have gone missing. The flat itself is great with mostly modern appliances, however the washer/dryer is in need of an upgrade.

I love how friendly the door staff is. They are so welcoming and make living here very homey. Additionally, I have not had any issues with noise, etc. the building is very safe & quiet

I moved into West 77 in June and have enjoyed my experience. The staff is attentive and welcoming. The other residents are kind and sociable.

I've been here for three months and I love living at West 77! I felt at home from the moment I did my property tour. The concierge team is fantastic and every thing that I've needed so far has been handled quickly and efficiently. AND ... the neighbors are awesome! It doesn't get better than West 77.

I am disappointed that the roof closed so early. I also am a bit frustrated with how slow the elevators work. Not sure why they cannot just stay on the ground floor when not in use to save time and remove backlogs of residents waiting on the ground floor.

Reply from West 77

Everyone has been very friendly and helpful. The moving in experience was great and any issues with the apartment were resolved within 24 hours.

Pleasant experience living at West 77 so far! A very convenient complex with all of the amenities I could want. I also approve of the events and freebies that we get!

Across the board friendly and helpful. Only complaint is when told I had to wait an hr to get a package. Don't want to wait. Needed it ASAP.