West 77

Community is nice and well kept. You dont hrar too much noise except for when thete are multiple parties going on on the weekends. The concierge are very attentive and helpful
So far I love living here. Nice view, great amenities and respectful staff. So far I’ve visited the rooftop and exercise room can’t wait to get in the pool.
The staff is amazing - haven’t had one bad run in, everyone is super friendly and maintenance comes and fixes everything so quickly. They’re also great about keeping us informed with everything which especially this year has been so nice!
So far I haven't encountered any friendly residents...rather surly and dismissive bunch in this place...office staff and front door folks are great, however!
Moving apartments during a pandemic is no small task. Fortunately, I was able to find an amazing apartment in a great building. 77west might be one of the best deals in the city, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment this year.
Everything has been great so far. Apartment is nice, staff are very helpful and courteous, and shared speakers are well maintained. Only issues I have is that sometimes packages are placed in the Luxor room and a code/notification is not given, requiring me to go to the front desk to ask for the door to be open. Also, the inability to switch from heat to AC (and vice versa) is a bit bothersome but not a huge issue.
I love living here, I feel safe and completely at home. There's also great access to the shops and food places around me. I love the convenience of it all.
It’s been great living here! I’ve had no issues and whenever I need anything fixed, maintenance is here right away. Building is pretty quiet and lots of fun events
Move in was extremely easy, especially with help from the office and front desk staff. The amenities are great and the building is super dog friendly!
So far it has been great living here. The apartments need some updating and it will be nice to see the resident events starting again but other than that the staff are amazing. The maintenance staff are fast and efficient and the door staff are always there to lend a hand as well as the office staff.