West 77

Great location- walkable to everything and even better that there's a Whole Foods across the street. The building itself is nice and has the amenities of a newer building without paying the newer building prices.
Ive enjoyed living here. The apartment inside is nicely furnished, the floors are in good shape. The balcony is a great plus to have! Only thing I would improve would be lighting in the apartment for when it is dark
I've only been living here for a week but my experience so far has been wonderful! My apartment was extremely clean upon moving in and the leasing office and front desk staff have been so welcoming. Shout out to Jordan in the leasing office who was extremely helpful/responsive with questions and who made the move-in process the smoothest I've experienced so far in Chicago!
I have only been here a short while, however, my experience has been great. The reception staff are always curious and helpful. The maintenance staff have also been great. They have fixed issues promptly.
Staff are really friendly and helpful. Leasing/Business managers are also very responsive for emails. Great neighborhood. Living here is quite convenient.
The door staff and management are helpful and friendly and always happy to help. The maintenance staff are really helpful and quick to help. The Fellow residents are friendly. West 77 is turning out to be a great community
Lived here for a year now and it’s been a great building to live in! Great location, amenities, and staff. My apartment is very spacious as well!
I love the new lobby and how nice everyone is. Also all the cute dogs in the building definitely help! I moved here last agust and am excited to resign my lease.
West77 is awesome! The staff is so friendly and the amenities are great. Even though I have not lived there for long, it has been very enjoyable!
I have found the front desk to be pretty rude and unhelpful. Package system is awful. Amenities are good but not fantastic. Communication about change in utilities package was terrible. $75 a month for internet but no cable is a joke - should have just built it into the rent and included cable