I love living at west 77! We really feel at home here and are so proud of be residents of such a beautiful complex. The only things we’ve had issues with are rent payments, as we have been overpaying what we set up to pay each month as well accumulating a balance, which still needs to be sorted out. In addition, I wish we were warned about living next to the garbage shoot- it’s very loud and even frightening sometimes!

Really like a lot of aspects of West 77. The heating has been a continuing issue. I know it's not idea, but you need to do what's right and spend the money to have the thermostats set up correctly. Alternatively (without rewiring), installing a nest or similar product with a wireless thermometer (not next to the heater) would be great. Besides heating (continuous problems), we like it here

Love the rooftop pool. Location is great just wondering why the building does air b&b but the residents aren’t allowed to. Seems kinda like living in a hotel

Apartment is very nice. Community amenities are nice. Coffee should be 24 hrs & Decaf should be an option! Majority of residents are under 30 & treat the building like a college dorm, which is less than pleasant for the over 30 adult crowd. The corporate rental apartments should not be rented on AirBnB for less than 7 days—this will stop the weekend party rentals.

77 West Huron is a great place to live! It has all the amazing amenities that someone would need. Not only is it in a great location, the staff is amazing as well. The leasing office and front desk employees are nothing but amazing. The apartments are modern and it’s a cozy place to live!

Nice community. Clean and complete amenities. Management staff is attentive and usually present. Costs associated with things such as losing a key are way too high and inexplicable

Bbbb was a great time for me haha is a great time for me haha was the night to celebrate my life and the night y the app and I was gonna was your day and it is

Lovely community and helpful staff! Maintenance has been very responsive to any requests so far and I look forward to living here for the rest of my lease.

This place is beautiful. Great facilities and the common areas are always well kept and clean. Maintenance is super responsive and friendly. We love this place!

Overall, I have had a positive experience since we moved in three months ago. The staff are very friendly. I feel safe here. I like how prompt the building is to address any problems I have with my unit. My score for this will continue to increase as I spend more time in the building.

I have called West 77 home for a few years now and have thoroughly enjoyed my residency thus far. Staff member for office, concierge & maintenance are always on point and very friendly. Apartments are nice, spacious and great value for River North. Rooftop is a great hangout spot with amazing city views.

The front door staff is fabulous. I always get my delivieries with no problem at all. And the common rooms and areas are always kept clean. Moving in was seamless.

We’ve been here for over 10 years and love it. Staff is so awesome and you can’t beat the location. Dog friendly building with events for the residents all the time.

PROS: Nice amenities. Building is well kept. Maintenance & Door Staff are friendly & helpful. CONS: Management does NOT enforce the prohibition against AirBnB subletting!!! No decaf coffee options in lobby machine. Club room should be open 24 hours. If Resident will be charged for anything not included in Rent or Building Utilities, Management or Maintenance should notify Resident BEFORE any action is taken.

West 77 has friendly and helpful staff who are always accessible. The location is great and walking distance to anything you could need. The apartments are beautiful and new.

Overall great experience living here. I wish the rooftop stayed open longer at night and if you live in a unit next to the garbage disposal you should be warned about the very loud noises you always hear

The pros: Great staff, great amenities, great location. Very dog-friendly. The cons: the areas is loud at night, and while most of the residents are great, the building is young and at times it has a bit of a upscale college dorm feel.

West77 has been great! The amenities, door staff, and leasing staff are all phenomenal. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner and common areas are always clean and welcoming. I would recommend West77 to any of my friends!

Location and amenities are great. Door staff and maintenance service is out of this world amazing. Elevators are slow. Building puts on a bunch of events which is nice. Great gym.

Overall a nice experience - great location and amenities. People are respectful of each other and nice that it’s pet friendly even when you don’t have a pet!

Love the community at West 77. The leasing office staff and front desk staff are amazing! Couldn’t have asked for a better place to live!!!!

It is great. I love my new apartment and it is so nice to chill on the rooftop. I the evlevators take a bit long but otherwise its auper dope.

I really enjoy the community at 77 West. My favorite parts of living here are the amenities, the views, the responsiveness and friendliness of the staff, and the special events and free food/coffee that we get!

Love the place!!! Super friendly staff with great amenities and location. Very glad I chose this place over any other I looked at. Affordable price for a 1 bed!

Great amenities, location, and price. Gets a little loud on weekends as the demographic is pretty young. Elevators take an abnormally long amount of time.