I have called West 77 home for a few years now and have thoroughly enjoyed my residency thus far. Staff member for office, concierge & maintenance are always on point and very friendly. Apartments are nice, spacious and great value for River North. Rooftop is a great hangout spot with amazing city views.

The front door staff is fabulous. I always get my delivieries with no problem at all. And the common rooms and areas are always kept clean. Moving in was seamless.

We’ve been here for over 10 years and love it. Staff is so awesome and you can’t beat the location. Dog friendly building with events for the residents all the time.

PROS: Nice amenities. Building is well kept. Maintenance & Door Staff are friendly & helpful. CONS: Management does NOT enforce the prohibition against AirBnB subletting!!! No decaf coffee options in lobby machine. Club room should be open 24 hours. If Resident will be charged for anything not included in Rent or Building Utilities, Management or Maintenance should notify Resident BEFORE any action is taken.

West 77 has friendly and helpful staff who are always accessible. The location is great and walking distance to anything you could need. The apartments are beautiful and new.

Overall great experience living here. I wish the rooftop stayed open longer at night and if you live in a unit next to the garbage disposal you should be warned about the very loud noises you always hear

The pros: Great staff, great amenities, great location. Very dog-friendly. The cons: the areas is loud at night, and while most of the residents are great, the building is young and at times it has a bit of a upscale college dorm feel.

West77 has been great! The amenities, door staff, and leasing staff are all phenomenal. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner and common areas are always clean and welcoming. I would recommend West77 to any of my friends!

Location and amenities are great. Door staff and maintenance service is out of this world amazing. Elevators are slow. Building puts on a bunch of events which is nice. Great gym.

Overall a nice experience - great location and amenities. People are respectful of each other and nice that it’s pet friendly even when you don’t have a pet!

Love the community at West 77. The leasing office staff and front desk staff are amazing! Couldn’t have asked for a better place to live!!!!

It is great. I love my new apartment and it is so nice to chill on the rooftop. I the evlevators take a bit long but otherwise its auper dope.

I really enjoy the community at 77 West. My favorite parts of living here are the amenities, the views, the responsiveness and friendliness of the staff, and the special events and free food/coffee that we get!

Love the place!!! Super friendly staff with great amenities and location. Very glad I chose this place over any other I looked at. Affordable price for a 1 bed!

Great amenities, location, and price. Gets a little loud on weekends as the demographic is pretty young. Elevators take an abnormally long amount of time.

Great location and friendly front desk staff. Area always kept clean. The garage elevator is the one exception with people leaving things in it and making strange noises at times

Great location, walking distance to almost everything you need. Whole Foods is right across the street which is really convenient. Staff is very friendly and helpful and you can pick up pacakages 24/7

Overall good vibe here. Clean building. Updated. professional and kind staff. The parking garage feels really unsafe though sometimes the door is left unattended for too long as well

Amenities and location are great. There have been issue with front door staff, length of time to get maintenance requests completed and short term rental units. I was not made aware of the short term rental unit next to my unit. 2 of prob10-15 renters have been quite and respectful. Would like to discuss what can be done to resolve this.

Living life is best at 77 West! Let's start by saying the girls at the front desk are amazing! Maintenance is at their best and the rest is enjoying life in the City!! It is definitely a place you can call home.

Love it here so far. The location is perfect for my job, the amenities are more than what I expected, and the staff is always so accommodating.

This is a wonderful place. It has good location, good grocery stores around. There are also various restaurants to choose from. It's amenities are awesome!

Beautiful building,friendly,clean and quite! What else you can ask for??!!!! Love my place a lot. Gym and laundry on site building is a huge plus as well.

We love living at 77. The amenities are phenomenal and my roommate and I love our unit. We each get our own bathroom, huge kitchen and more!

It’s an amazing to live here, such a great front desk. Most of people here are friendly. I strongly recommend anyone to live here at 77 west Huron st. Thanks