West 77

The maintenance & leasing staff are wonderful!! They always go above and beyond to assure the happiness and wellness of their tenants. Management could use some work...
This is truly a community and I am so lucky to live here! Everyone is friendly and the events they put on are always really fun or really tasty. I am so happy to be here
I didn’t enjoy the building as a whole. Very cheap decor, poor security, lack of professionalism, too expensive for what is provided, very “college dorm-like”
Been living here for about 6 months and I’ve only had great experiences. Management is attentive and any issues with my apartment (light out, fix a blind, etc) have been fixed right away.
Love living here! The amenities are amazing and the staff is spectacular! I would absolutely recommend living here to anyone who works downtown
The apartment and overall atmosphere is welcoming. Only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the temperature at the gym can be very warm at times and the building cuts off our AC when the weather outside drops, however our apartment gets really warm since we are near the top of the building.
Overall the apartment, front desk people, maintenance and location have been great. We’ve had several issues with neighbors both across the hall and above us regarding air bnb type situations and what sounds like renovations and the package change to the room hasn’t been the most pleasant, but overall enjoy living here.
Love the building, the people are very nice and extremely helpful. The building is always very clean and in great condition. The front desk crew is amazing as well!
We love the friendly front desk staff, the prompt maintenance, and the monthly community events! We especially like the events that have more than just happy hour. All the holiday events were fantastic for example.
West77 has been a great place to live and hope to stay in the future. Attentive door staff, responsive maintenance team, and awesome leasing office. Lots of fun social events go on each month too! Highly recommend!