West 77

4.6

4.6

Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Jordan was so helpful and resourceful for the process of applying until our move in date. Love our new place so much.
This community is truly amazing. All the staff are always so kind and attentive! I have really enjoyed living here and even have several friends looking to move in here as well because they’ve loved visiting!!
Everyone I’ve met in the building from the office staff door persons and the residents, were so awesome and friendly and the amenities are awesome. Great staff, great residents.
Such a great place to live! The staff are so attentive and friendly, the building is so modern and clean, the amenities are stunning. Whenever friends come over, they are wow’d by our building.
So far I’ve had a great experience at West77. The staff was extremely helpful with my move-in and I felt completely stress free. I hope to experience more soon!
I have enjoyed living here the past two years. It has been an amazing experience. The location, the staff and the building amenities are all incredible
Enjoy living here! The staff is amazing but the neighbors love to party! It’s very nice to have all the amenities and be in walking distance of so many amazing places!
Very nice community/building. Concierge and maintenance/building Engineers are always helpful and very friendly. I enjoy my time being here. The community events are fun and are always a nice treat.
I’ve been living at 77west for a number of years and can definitely say how well maintained the building is kept, always friendly and helpful staff, awesome maintenance and office teams. Inside and outside are always clean and consistently kept clean. Everyone from the front desk security team to office and maintenance team are always friendly and willing to help if needed. Truly a great place to live.
west77 is such an amazing place to live! Johnny and other staff are very friendly and accommodating, and made our moving process easier than we could have ever imagined. Unit is spacious and the building has nice amenities. Location can’t be beat either. Highly recommend west77 to anyone looking for a new place in River North!