Living here is pretty miserable. Lots of dogs live here but no dog run. Every complaint is met with an excuse why I'm actually wrong. Great location but building not worth the rent. Employee turnover is horrible and every time I got to know someone in the management office they left. Parking garage is terrible. My first year wasn't terrible but once I signed my lease for year 2 it was like I wasn't welcome anymore.

Reply from West 77

I wish the laundry facilities were better, its quite a big problem as there are no alternatives nearby and this is a difficult issue to avoid. Its a weekly struggle to find clean/useable washers and I cannot replace clothes as fast as they are destroyed by the machines ( usually on the first wash ). Every single item I have washed since moving here is now has the seams ripped out. Useable laundry machines and ensuring that pets are not allowed in the laundry room ( this is a very poorly observed rule and I have allergies ) would improve the experience of living here immeasurably.

The community is definitely young. About 50% are and 50% are not respectful of the other residents, especially on the weekends. Noise level in the Lobby on the weekend nights gets to be obnoxious, but the rest of the time it’s fine. The trash & empty bottles left in the stairwells, as well as the garbage dropped on my patio from higher floors is very rude, but that’s who lives here now.

Overall good vibe here. Clean building. Updated. professional and kind staff. The parking garage feels really unsafe though sometimes the door is left unattended for too long as well

77 West Huron is a great place to live! It has all the amazing amenities that someone would need. Not only is it in a great location, the staff is amazing as well. The leasing office and front desk employees are nothing but amazing. The apartments are modern and it’s a cozy place to live!

the amenities are a little lacking. honestly the only complaint i have is the apartment itself isn’t built very well. the floors are garbage and they’re really crooked and generally not great

The building is in a great location and has a cool rooftop. The employees who work at the front desk are great, always very friendly and helpful.

Great apartment building with great value. Maintenance and rest of building staff is great. Need to fix the air conditioning as it gets super hot even when it is on.

My experience at West 77 has been great so far. I appreciate the fob system and the concierge calling up whenever anyone is visiting for safety purposes.

The amenities at the place are great. Overall I am very satisfied except with exception to the door staff. There is definitely room for improvement with the door staff.

Reply from West 77

I enjoy living at the complex itself and the building management is very friendly. All the door ladies are super friendly and the place is not pretentious despite being very nice :)

Apartment is very nice. Community amenities are nice. Coffee should be 24 hrs & Decaf should be an option! Majority of residents are under 30 & treat the building like a college dorm, which is less than pleasant for the over 30 adult crowd. The corporate rental apartments should not be rented on AirBnB for less than 7 days—this will stop the weekend party rentals.

PROS: Nice amenities. Building is well kept. Maintenance & Door Staff are friendly & helpful. CONS: Management does NOT enforce the prohibition against AirBnB subletting!!! No decaf coffee options in lobby machine. Club room should be open 24 hours. If Resident will be charged for anything not included in Rent or Building Utilities, Management or Maintenance should notify Resident BEFORE any action is taken.

We love living at 77. The amenities are phenomenal and my roommate and I love our unit. We each get our own bathroom, huge kitchen and more!

Moved here in August, loved the pool/desk area for the warm weather. Great community and location with a lot to do in the area. Loud noise from construction.

Overall a nice experience - great location and amenities. People are respectful of each other and nice that it’s pet friendly even when you don’t have a pet!

Nice building in a nice neighborhood. Overall kept very clean and orderly ESP w so many young people living here. Sometimes feel that building focus on entertaining vendors vs investment in the quality of the living arrangements

The units are nice and the amenities are decent as well. Only downsides are that the elevators are really slow, the laundry units are old and the hallways are dingy looking.

Overall good resident experience. The door staff and maintenance staff are terrific and go above and beyond. One comment that I do have is the roof guest policy. While we are allowed to guests per resident, in the summer months, I too often fine residents hosting parties with many guests whom take up a lot of chair and grill space from the paying residents. I thought that the party room/Club House was for parties..

I am disappointed that the roof closed so early. I also am a bit frustrated with how slow the elevators work. Not sure why they cannot just stay on the ground floor when not in use to save time and remove backlogs of residents waiting on the ground floor.

Reply from West 77

Overall, a very satisfying living experience. Love the building and the amenities. Location is great. Staff are very nice and responsive to resident’s needs.

Overall great experience living here. I wish the rooftop stayed open longer at night and if you live in a unit next to the garbage disposal you should be warned about the very loud noises you always hear

Nice community. Clean and complete amenities. Management staff is attentive and usually present. Costs associated with things such as losing a key are way too high and inexplicable

Overall, I have had a positive experience since we moved in three months ago. The staff are very friendly. I feel safe here. I like how prompt the building is to address any problems I have with my unit. My score for this will continue to increase as I spend more time in the building.

Overall, a great living community. Quiet enough and located in a great spot. Great amenities. Only wish would be for cheaper laundry services.