It is nice. In unit laundry needs work. Bath room is small, no need for giant closet would rather have bigger bath room. Ac for room is connected to next room not independent

I love living at west 77! We really feel at home here and are so proud of be residents of such a beautiful complex. The only things we’ve had issues with are rent payments, as we have been overpaying what we set up to pay each month as well accumulating a balance, which still needs to be sorted out. In addition, I wish we were warned about living next to the garbage shoot- it’s very loud and even frightening sometimes!

Been living here for a few months finished off a sublease and decided to renew! Love the building very convinenitly close to everything downtown!

Security at the front desk. I have had a unwanted guest show up at my apartment door without a phone call. Other than that, it has been a flawless experience

Great first apartment - there are always fun activities happening and the maintenance staff is amazing. When a maintenance request is put in, things are typically fixed within a day.

So far everyone has been very helpful and welcoming. My roommate and I have been able to easily access anything we need and all of the staff is extremely gracious.

Great experience on this platform that I just started using about 10 seconds ago. So far everything looks great, no broken links, and the UI is straight forward.

This place is above and beyond everything I could have ever wanted in an apartment downtown. Friendly staff, very clean, and great imenenities. I emailed the staff on some fixes I needed in my apartment and they were so quick and professional with my needs. Definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for the perfect location and lifestyle!!!

I love living in West77! The location is great and the residents are so nice and welcoming! The amenities are so nice and up-to-date. Everything is always clean and homey as well.

I have only been in this building for two weeks now and am loving everything about it! Everyone from the leasing office, to the front desk, to the maintenance people have been so sweet and helpful. I’m excited to get to know the residents more and make west77 my home for a while!

Overall a great area and place to live. The people who work at the front door at excellent and maintenance staff goes above and beyond to fix anything wrong in a timely fashion.

The staff here is always friendly and attentive! The amenities are amazing! We just signed our 5th lease and continue to be happy and love where we live!

Great apartment for a reasonable cost. Great rooftop and tenants. Everyone is friendly. The only flaw is waiting for the elevators when one isn’t working or there is heavy traffic

West77 has been a great place to live! Leasing office, maintenance team, and door staff are attentive and helps resolved any problems quickly. Amenities and common areas are always clean.

Love living here! Great amenities and better people! Used to live on the Northside and the commute was killing me. Walking to work is a huge time save.

I have really enjoyed living in this building. The front desk staff is great and I think the building does a lot of great events for the residents. I feel very appreciated as a resident and there is always something fun going on in the lobby, rooftop,etc. if we have any maintenance requests, they are always fixed in a timely manner. Just resigned my lease! This building is affordable for the location and the features.

We are obsessed with living here! Amazing staff and gorgeous apartments. Residents are all friendly and socialize together on the rooftop. Never had a better apartment in Chicago!

Enjoyed the friendly front desk security guards. Always helpful. The maintenance team was also very helpful and rapidly responded to a water leak

We love living here! I feel valued as a resident, protected and I love the resident events. I love the location and can’t wait to live here another year.

Great first month. Our move in was easy, our neighbors are nice, and there are a lot of fun activities that we can attend. Hopefully the weather gets nicer soon so we can enjoy the roof

We just moved in a month or so ago and love everything! Friendly staff, clean amenities, and great location! We look forward to our time here at West77!

All of the staff are so nice and helpful. Feel very safe and secure. Plus, I enjoy all the social activities. Love my view and enjoy my neighbors.

Love West77! The community is awesome, the office staff are on top of it and above all my dog loves it :) I would definitely recommend living here!

Great amenities, awesome location, and amazing staff. Love our two bedroom two bathroom. Gym, pool, and rooftop are all amazing as well. Renewed our lease!

Love the rooftop pool. Location is great just wondering why the building does air b&b but the residents aren’t allowed to. Seems kinda like living in a hotel