This place is beautiful. Great facilities and the common areas are always well kept and clean. Maintenance is super responsive and friendly. We love this place!

West 77 has friendly and helpful staff who are always accessible. The location is great and walking distance to anything you could need. The apartments are beautiful and new.

We are obsessed with living here! Amazing staff and gorgeous apartments. Residents are all friendly and socialize together on the rooftop. Never had a better apartment in Chicago!

Lovely community and helpful staff! Maintenance has been very responsive to any requests so far and I look forward to living here for the rest of my lease.

We’ve been here for over 10 years and love it. Staff is so awesome and you can’t beat the location. Dog friendly building with events for the residents all the time.

Love the rooftop pool. Location is great just wondering why the building does air b&b but the residents aren’t allowed to. Seems kinda like living in a hotel

Love West77! The community is awesome, the office staff are on top of it and above all my dog loves it :) I would definitely recommend living here!

Great amenities, awesome location, and amazing staff. Love our two bedroom two bathroom. Gym, pool, and rooftop are all amazing as well. Renewed our lease!

Great first month. Our move in was easy, our neighbors are nice, and there are a lot of fun activities that we can attend. Hopefully the weather gets nicer soon so we can enjoy the roof

Bbbb was a great time for me haha is a great time for me haha was the night to celebrate my life and the night y the app and I was gonna was your day and it is

I have called West 77 home for a few years now and have thoroughly enjoyed my residency thus far. Staff member for office, concierge & maintenance are always on point and very friendly. Apartments are nice, spacious and great value for River North. Rooftop is a great hangout spot with amazing city views.

The front door staff is fabulous. I always get my delivieries with no problem at all. And the common rooms and areas are always kept clean. Moving in was seamless.

I love living in West77! The location is great and the residents are so nice and welcoming! The amenities are so nice and up-to-date. Everything is always clean and homey as well.

All of the staff are so nice and helpful. Feel very safe and secure. Plus, I enjoy all the social activities. Love my view and enjoy my neighbors.

Great experience on this platform that I just started using about 10 seconds ago. So far everything looks great, no broken links, and the UI is straight forward.

So far everyone has been very helpful and welcoming. My roommate and I have been able to easily access anything we need and all of the staff is extremely gracious.

Great first apartment - there are always fun activities happening and the maintenance staff is amazing. When a maintenance request is put in, things are typically fixed within a day.

Been living here for a few months finished off a sublease and decided to renew! Love the building very convinenitly close to everything downtown!

I have only been in this building for two weeks now and am loving everything about it! Everyone from the leasing office, to the front desk, to the maintenance people have been so sweet and helpful. I’m excited to get to know the residents more and make west77 my home for a while!

Security at the front desk. I have had a unwanted guest show up at my apartment door without a phone call. Other than that, it has been a flawless experience

It is nice. In unit laundry needs work. Bath room is small, no need for giant closet would rather have bigger bath room. Ac for room is connected to next room not independent

This place is above and beyond everything I could have ever wanted in an apartment downtown. Friendly staff, very clean, and great imenenities. I emailed the staff on some fixes I needed in my apartment and they were so quick and professional with my needs. Definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for the perfect location and lifestyle!!!

I love living at west 77! We really feel at home here and are so proud of be residents of such a beautiful complex. The only things we’ve had issues with are rent payments, as we have been overpaying what we set up to pay each month as well accumulating a balance, which still needs to be sorted out. In addition, I wish we were warned about living next to the garbage shoot- it’s very loud and even frightening sometimes!

We just moved in a month or so ago and love everything! Friendly staff, clean amenities, and great location! We look forward to our time here at West77!

West77 has been great! The amenities, door staff, and leasing staff are all phenomenal. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner and common areas are always clean and welcoming. I would recommend West77 to any of my friends!