My resident experience here has been nice. Management has change over a few times within living here for 2 years but I’m happy with management now. I think it’s the best we’ve had.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

My experience at the apartment has been exceptional. The staff has always been helpful with any and everything that I need. Maintenace requests are handled swiftly and in a timely manner.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

I really enjoy living here, the staff are friendly and helpful. Maintenance are great and very nice too! I love living downtown and being close to restaurants and galleries. Because the building is old/my apartment has large window, my room is freezing when its cold and very hot when it's warm outside but the rest of the apartment heat/AC works fine but it does not reach back in my room. Sometimes the back stairway and entrance are dirty, smell like cigs etc but other than that not many complaints!

Reply from West Broad Apartments

The only thing that I think needs improvement is the mailing system, because I have had multiple packages put in the bin for the wrong building.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

super friendly staff. Good location to get to class. Enjoy living downtown near everything. Feel safe living in the city. Really like the trash pick up system super easy.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

Everyone I have worked with in the office has been amazing and very clear when building maintenance/checks are going to be going on. The communication is on point!

Reply from West Broad Apartments

Overall i really enjoy the apartment community. Everybodys been super nice and friendly, especially the staff. Had a myriad of issues the first week i moved in, hot water not working, mold, leaks, ect, but everything has been fixed besides the mold.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

Great staff, but noisey and old building. Have had some problems with my apartment and have been told that they would be fixed but have yet to be. Also really dislike that manditory matience is so often and they just allow themselves in when you are not there.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

Staff is nice and maintenance comes quickly. The apartments are newly renovated and appliances are all brand new. All in all a great place to live

Reply from West Broad Apartments

Great location. Very quiet community. Apartments are well maintained. Office staff is polite and very helpful. Only con is parking is hard to find, but that isn't the apartments fault. It is downtown and parking is at a premium.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

It’s very nice living here. The brick wall is very Richmond and the skylight in my room which I was looking enough to have is beautiful. The carpet is it really stained and it’s also a nice material. The new kitchen is amazing and so is the sink with what I can do.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

I love my apartment and I love all the new appliances! Things like First Friday happen right outside which is super fun! I do miss the old management a lot but I'm sure these guys will be helpful as well. I haven't had too many issues, it is a little loud on the back side of the apartment with the ally being there and the windows don't seem to keep much noise out. other than a few problems, I do like living here for the most part!

Reply from West Broad Apartments

Haven’t been able to talk to very many people but overall the community seems good. Services provided are decent and convenient. Overall it is a good place to live. But really need to work on maintenance requests as none of my concerns have been addressed for over 2 weeks.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

Still some issues with maintenance and blemishes to the property however the staff are very easy to work with and willing to help resolve the issues

Reply from West Broad Apartments

Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience living in DF Apartments since I moved in. However, there are some slight inconveniences I have noticed, such as not being notified when my package has arrived at the office. Since some of my orders do not give a specific date of delivery, I am forced to check the office multiple times to see if it has arrived.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

I like the location, management, the supplies, and cookies they have in the leasing office. Thanks for providing supplies that we really need as a student.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

West Broad has super helpful and friendly staff. They have always answered all my questions and have gotten back to me super quickly whenever I contact them. Highly recommend to others

Reply from West Broad Apartments

Our Agent has been very helpful. Unfortunately there have been more than a few hiccups, including a very loud Wall-mate/neighbor, a broken AC unit that took three weeks to diagnose before it could be fixed, and just general wear and tear throughout the apartment that is unsightly and at times inconvenient. The location is nice and the apartment itself is a spacious and comfortable living space. Just needs a little more TLC/building rehab to finish updating it and up to par with the standards the building sets with its marketing (and price point).

Reply from West Broad Apartments

So far the community has been pretty good! It's a fairly quiet building, and my main complaint is the lack of parking. That's hardly the community's fault, though!

Reply from West Broad Apartments

Since Ethan has taken over management, 27 west broad street apartments has been much better! He pays attention to detail and wants to make sure that the residents are happy.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

Overall, good experience, but lacking on basic maintenance request follow-through in lieu of bigger projects that don't realy matter to us. For example, still waiting on replacement blinds we were promised upon move in, a hall light to bulb to be replaced that was noticed at move in, as well as a fire sensor which is illegal to not have and we haven't had one since move in. Also, I hate the trash thing, but we're learning to live with it.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

It was pretty great. The prices are too high for a student though. The building is great and the rooms were big. Great community and good roommates.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

I love my apartment. Though I appreciate the renovations, I would have preferred to stay in my apartment as is without rent rising. I might have to move now because of cost.

Reply from West Broad Apartments

With new management, living in the West Broad Street Apartments has been much more enjoyable. Quicker to respond to requests, much easier to get packages and all of the necessary updates are being made to better the quality of the apartments themselves

Reply from West Broad Apartments

Love Ethan, he’s always so helpful. We were only planning on staying for a year but with all of the new updates and the awesome staff I think we are renewing!