West Pointe Villas Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Kimberly
These apartments are well kept and the yards are very well kept. But a few items inside of the apartments may very well need some up grading . Like the stove and tile and maybe new carpet. But overall the appointments are nice .
Leda
We love living here ! Maintenance is always on time and I like the area since winter Garden is expanding a lot ! There are a lot of things to do around
Jeanne
It’s been pretty good had a few problems couple years into moving here but the problems were fixed. Pretty good Neigbor to live in. Been here for almost six years now.
Daniel
Me siento muy contento por la atención y la comunidad de este complejo residencia la atención y eficiente y excelente trabajo que tiene la administración los felicito por muy buen trabajo a lo que se refiere todo de Resolver felicitaciones 👏 👍
Ninoshka
I been living here for awhile and the neighborhood is not bad but the apartment are outdated and the maintenance in this place is horrible. This community will be great if the staff cared more for the residents and update the apartments for example the floors that get dirty and old after awhile. The cabinets and vanity are really old and moldy. Appliance are old as well. I just necessarily think the staff are just trying to collect and not care so much about accommodating the residents in any way.
Lamont
Courtesy , prompt, professional air conditioning troubleshooting skill was excellent. Smoke detectors skills excellent. Clean up excellent .
Shundrica
Overall experience has been great. I've lived and raised my son here for the past 10 years. I've seen many managers, office assistants, and maintenance staff come and go. West point, has been a very stable and secure place to live for my son and I definitely appreciate that. There are a couple of things that I would like to see change or more effort put towards: office staff being more personable, I've come across a lot of office staff that were very unkind, and maybe that contributes to a high turnover rate. I think when the apartment staff or even the maintenance men change, a memo with a picture should be sent out to introduce each new staff member to the residents. I have a couple of experiences where maintenance men showed up to the door I didn't recognize them, although they said they were maintenance they didn't have a cart, or anything. This could potentially be a dangerous situation.
Yenitzabeth
Me encantar vivir aquí tienen buena administración y súper tranquilo una excelente zona y los colegios son perfectos las áreas comunes y el complex son súper limpios
Magnolia
A good experience , but sometimes is hard comunícate with you to make some repairs in the apartment. The response is late. I have a couple week for response to fix my floor.
Carolyn
The community is very nice and well kept up! The office staff is very nice and caring. I love that the landscape is always looking good. The sidewalks are pressure wash which keeps everything looking fresh. The most important thing is how management is there to help whenever you need them.