West Pointe Villas Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

I’ve been here since 2012 and haven’t had any issues. It’s a quiet community and all of my neighbors have been here for atleast 3+ years. Everyone is friendly in the neighborhood and no one bothers you. Would absolutely recommend West Pointe Villas to anyone.
Well kept. Quite, this is a nice environment. I barely go out but it’s nice. The staff are friendly and helpful. The inside of the apartments are nice.
As many years as I have lived in West Pointe, I have had good experiences. My neighbors have always been nice. The staff and maintenance have always been friendly and easy to work with.
Es Bueno... se adecua a un estandar basico de comfort... algunas cosas sujetas a oportunidad de mejoras.... por lo demas sin más que agregar
Everything is great, but parking lots are full of broken car than never move an take the residents spot, In my building there are cars that no belongs to the residents of that building
Nice property, though I would like to see front gate fixed and operational. Love all the beautiful ducks that have also decided to live in our community.
I love living here! Everyone is helpful and friendly. The place is clean and the maintenance crew is the best. Always friendly and accommodating 🤩
Enjoy living here in the neighborhood, the other residents don’t bother. Do wish the apartments were a bit more updated & more amenities. Great neighborhood
Well I haven’t been here that long but overall it’s been good. Just that the Ac is a little outdated. The parking don’t have the apartment number which is a downsize when you have to park in another side from your apartment.
Sería importante hacer remodelación a los aptos Cambiar el tapete por baldosa Cambie puertas de cuartos Remodelación completa La cocina necesita urgentemente remodelacion