West Pointe Villas Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Cyndia
This is a very nice neighborhood. Well kept. The apartments are nice and clean. There’s a playground available for the kids if you have kids. And there is also a pool.
Patricia
I've lived here for 12 years and the community is great for the money. Rules of the community are basically enforced keeping it a clean and safe place to live.
Ana
Overall, a great neighborhood to live in. Since I been here don’t have any issue just the parking space sometimes I have to park so far from where I live.
Annie
about 2 months ago
BEST APARTMENT COMPLEX EVER. The Noise Level Is Not Too Obnoxious. The Staff Is Super Friendly & Helpful. Maintenance Come In & Gets Things Done!
Verified Resident
3 months ago
Maintenance are quick to respond w/ work orders… I appreciate that! Don’t give it a whole 4 stars because the issues with pet owners continues… a lot of the residents don’t clean after their pets when take them to do its needs and/or feel that they are in their own private fenced property and have their pets unleashed. I clean after my pet and it’s also leashed when go outside because is the right thing to do and because I have a child that goes outside to play and don’t need my kid to get bitten or get home with dog feces. If you have a pet be responsible with it. You don’t leave alone in this community!
Barbara
3 months ago
Maintenance never comes and fixes the stuff I send in request for. The parking situation is terrible. Residents have people stay over and they take all the parking spaces, cars that never move.
Evelyn
3 months ago
Nice place to live in and neighbor are great and good along great with no problem There no better place to live Keep you in touch what go on in the community
Virginia
3 months ago
Im so thankfull with my apartment and my kids love the green areas to play and run. The office team was very nice always. Its closer to everything and i love the area
Stephanie
3 months ago
Overall my resident experience has been good. I had 1 issue with maintenance a while back but that was quickly resolved. I feel safe in this neighborhood my son feels safe and we have good neighbors it's quiet most of the time and it's usually clean outside. The dumpster area could use some work as it usually trash everywhere but other than that I haven't had any big issues or problems as a resident here at WPV.
Ana
4 months ago
Overall, it’s a great place to live in. Since I have lived here I haven’t had any issue. Most of the time it’s a really quite place. Don’t have any complaints about the noise neighbor are nice.