There is room for improvement. There is trash around the property that needs to be picked up and owners are not cleaning after pets. There were some bugs in the office when I tried to use the printer.

Living here is great! I love having the gated community, bu there are some downside. The countless amount of times that cops are called weekly and in the early hours of the morning gets old. Wifi needs to be worked on and the cable goes in and out and it is hard to get people to come out and fix things when asked . But besides that its good living here.

The community is nice and clean for the most part. Love the pool and community involvement. People in this neighborhood are always on the go and I like that because so am I.

Everytime something is wrong and I fill out a maintenance request, they do their job come by quickly. The people at the office at office are always welcoming. Amenities are 10/10. Love everything!

West woods is one of the best looking apartments here in Carrollton. It’s not too pricy. It’s great and I live here and I love it!!! Fav resident😊

It’s a nice gated community where you are surrounded by fellow students! Occasional problems with excess trash and pet feces around the property, but it is cleaned up quickly.

I love West Woods location and how modern and updated the apartments are. I’m so glad it is pet friendly because nobody wants to go to college without their furry friend.

I absolutely LOVE how updated and modern all of the apartments are! I’m so happy West Woods is pet friendly because nobody wants to go to college without their furry friend.

The walk way and lights need to be cleaned. I don’t see why I have to fill out a maintenance order for small things like changing a light bulb.

the amount of fees is ridiculous, they try and sneak in fees and add utility administration fees. Everything is just sketchy. The people in the office are nice, it really just comes down to the company that bought west woods and who we are doing our utilities through

Apartment is okay. Cops are always here shutting down parties either waking people up or keeping them from sleeping at night. There are roaches and other bugs constantly.

The apartment complex is very nice, the staff in the leasing office are very professional and well mannered as well. The only issue i have is one of the roommates that i currently live with now (since she just moved in maybe a month or two ago) is constantly smoking marijuana with her one year old baby in the room.

It’s great living here the experience and all is just great. Great customer service they are always so supportive and helpful. Great living experience for anyone!!!

This community is amazing the support the customer service and the speed of everything everybody does everything quick they are. Helpful as can be and are very understanding.

Needs better internet connection. maintenance needs to arrive at your apartment faster. They came within a few days but still. Everything else is fine for the most part. Just the internet connection is the biggest issue for me and many others so I’ve been told.

Great, Wifi needs work everything is going great. NEEDED a few maintenance things fine, but everything was done right and professionally l. Thankyou

Reply from West Woods

I like it here ! The application process wasn’t hard at all ! The community is great ! My roommates are cool and I love my room. I’ve decorated my room to make it feel more like home.

Reply from West Woods

Nice amenities such as a pool, gym, and free printing (with your own paper) and study rooms. Apartments come fully furnished with a TV in the living room. Gated community that is pretty quiet for the most part.

Reply from West Woods

Not bad at all, nothing to really complain about other than the WiFi kind of sucks. Really other than that I enjoy living here and think it’s not bad for the price.

Reply from West Woods

My stay here has been quite pleasant. There is nothing but peace and quiet. I can hear a pen drop a mile away especially on Thursday nights.

Reply from West Woods

Everyone was very nice it’s quiet and peaceful and any issues that needed to be resolved are already being worked on in a fast and timely manner

Reply from West Woods

I am a current resident here. Living here is not as great as everyone makes it out to be. I have had several maintenance problems that were either not fixed correctly the first time or done correctly when the apartments were built. Being charged for someone else's water overages because the water meters don't match the correct unit is something that was easily avoidable if the meters would have been placed in the correct unit the first time. I currently have no ac in my apartment so it is 85 degrees in. here while its 80 degrees outside. Maintenance did come look but it didn't do anything. All I pay for that every other apartment doesn't have is the gate.

Reply from West Woods

I've had an overall great experience here. Maintenance is great and so is the management! There's always someone at the office to help with an issues I have.

Reply from West Woods

My residence experience has been great so far the leasing office staff has been extremely helpful with anything i need and also maintenance requests are always handled in a timely manner!

Reply from West Woods

Nice gym and pool with all the amenities The pool table gives an excellent opportunity to play friends in friendly competitions. The gym is especially fun with friends