Would be 5 stars but neighbors above us are loud and disrespectful, their little child runs up and down the apartment all day long and jumps up and down all day long as well as bang /knock on things all day long!!! Since our apartment is located underneath them, we are extremely agitated by this......I'm a disabled veteran and this really bugs me!!!

attention and service are the best since the administrator and all employees are 5 stars Desde los empleados la administradora son todis excelente Gracias 🙏🏻

Great community, staff and maintenance are very helpful! In a remote area....close to local stores. Amenities are okay but peaceful and nice area over all

Love the office staff and the maintenance crew,also like how the complex is slow close to everything in town schools and shops etc,and the rent is affordable

I am mostly satisfied with living at Westchester Apts. I just think the maintenance crew can do there job alot faster and better about fixing things when you put a maintenance request. I think they need to check more hallways where some people like to use then as a trash container or storage. I am tired of picking up trash and cigarettes in the hallway under the stairwells.

An amazing place to live. Pretty near to shops and schools. Well maintain facility and excellent service. A lot of option near to the complex. Good customer service at leasing office.

I have been living here 5 years and I truly live it. The neighbors are always friendly and so is the staff. If ever I need maintenance, they are on it immediately. The apartment is a great size and I love the pool

I love the sense of community here. The staff is awesome and so are the maintenance men. I have never had any sort of negative experience living here.

Love my apartment and Marilyn Costumer service, she is the best. She was so nice with me and my family, always with a smile in her face. Love my experience, love my new neighborhood, love my apartment.

Todo excelente. Muchas atención en la limpieza. El trato en la oficina es cordialmente profesional y el mantenimiento de muy buena calidad. Gracias por todo.

Staff is extremely helpful and complex is always looking clean, maintenance crew always respond in a timely manner and they are always friendly

Great place to live! Just wish they would fix the gates in the front. They've been down for 12 months+. Other than that, quiet neighborhood!

Been here since they were new in 2001. Office staff and maintenance are great. Never had a problem, feel safe here. Not thrilled about the recent rent increases but whoever is? Still lower than any other apartments in Brandon. But I am ready for some upgrades after 18 years.....kitchen, bathrooms, ceiling fans, light fixtures, paint, carpet! C'mon new owners!!!!

Maintence is efficient, frendly, The Office staff is easy to work with. Clean property. Pool is nice. Gate doesnt work. Quiet area. Has picnic areas

Apartments are ok. Great maintenance service and good community. Amenities are ok as well. Plenty of parking and easy convenient methods of communication via the website to place orders or to make payments :)

Its a nice place to live most people are nice and the office staff are great,just wish they would fix the gates,and maybe some sort of security at nite

Llevo 4años viviendo en la propiedad .El personal de la Oficina Jessica ,Marilyn, Maria y Cindy unas personas muy amables sienpre un anbiente Familiar dispuestas a ayudar Al maximo a sus residentes . El mantenimiento de la propiedad limpio ,El grupo de Peter mantenimiento sienpre atentos .Gracias 👍

It is an excellent community they provide you with a good maintenance service and any situation that may arise I recommend it to any future resident.

Los empleados de la oficina son muy buenos.la seguridad está mala ya que los portones siempre están abiertos y entrada muchas personas extrañas.Debe de ver rondas de la policía ya qué la comunidad tiene puntos de droga. La área de la piscina está muy sucia .Los pasillos están asqueros.las paredes están llena de insectos como avispas y arañas.

Been living in this community for 3 years now and I can say they’re efficient with fixing things and they always make sure the outside/environment is neat and clean!

Been living here for 8 years had no problem peaceful place! Front office is always clean and looks fresh. People are nice. Now when you put the work orders in it gets done.

Comfortable and beautiful very convenient for us. And I feel safe for my family and my self to live at this apartment . Neighbors are very friendly

It's peaceful living here and it's not too noisy!! I get along with my neighbors and there friendly... If i have any problems.. I go to the leasing office!!

As senior citizen on fixed income and my rent keeps going up. This should be looked into further and not keep raising rent on seniors who are on fixed income

Jessica and the women in the office are awesome. They are welcoming and try to resolve any issues you may be having in the apt. asap.. Peter and most of the maintenance crew are awesome as well.. I gave four stars because I wasn't pleased when I moved in my downstairs apt. There were SO many roaches from the previous tenant. I felt like that problem was over looked and should've been taken care of before we(my family) moved in. The problem is solved and I don't see any, so we're good.😉