Llevo 4años viviendo en la propiedad .El personal de la Oficina Jessica ,Marilyn, Maria y Cindy unas personas muy amables sienpre un anbiente Familiar dispuestas a ayudar Al maximo a sus residentes . El mantenimiento de la propiedad limpio ,El grupo de Peter mantenimiento sienpre atentos .Gracias 👍

It is an excellent community they provide you with a good maintenance service and any situation that may arise I recommend it to any future resident.

Los empleados de la oficina son muy buenos.la seguridad está mala ya que los portones siempre están abiertos y entrada muchas personas extrañas.Debe de ver rondas de la policía ya qué la comunidad tiene puntos de droga. La área de la piscina está muy sucia .Los pasillos están asqueros.las paredes están llena de insectos como avispas y arañas.

Been living in this community for 3 years now and I can say they’re efficient with fixing things and they always make sure the outside/environment is neat and clean!

Been living here for 8 years had no problem peaceful place! Front office is always clean and looks fresh. People are nice. Now when you put the work orders in it gets done.

Comfortable and beautiful very convenient for us. And I feel safe for my family and my self to live at this apartment . Neighbors are very friendly

It's peaceful living here and it's not too noisy!! I get along with my neighbors and there friendly... If i have any problems.. I go to the leasing office!!

As senior citizen on fixed income and my rent keeps going up. This should be looked into further and not keep raising rent on seniors who are on fixed income

Jessica and the women in the office are awesome. They are welcoming and try to resolve any issues you may be having in the apt. asap.. Peter and most of the maintenance crew are awesome as well.. I gave four stars because I wasn't pleased when I moved in my downstairs apt. There were SO many roaches from the previous tenant. I felt like that problem was over looked and should've been taken care of before we(my family) moved in. The problem is solved and I don't see any, so we're good.😉

The staff is awesome the property is well maintained and it's very Central I've been living there for 3 years and I hope to stay there for a long time

The office staff isn’t beyond amazing!! They go above and beyond to help you with whatever you need! I have been a resident here since May 2015 and have enjoyed every moment

Neighbors above me are very noisy all day long, their child jumps up and down and runs back and forth all day long even after 9pm at night!!! I reall y want them gone but management told me their is nothing they can do so I respect management and just have to put up with these loud aggrivating neighbors!!!

I love everything on this apartments the staff from the office are the best Maria is the best leasing agent ever I really recommend it I only have good thing to say

It’s is a beautiful place, so nice to live , maintenance is first line, and the employees are ready to help you in any way, we, my family and I are happy to be here.

Quiet and well kept complex. The employees in the office are attentive and always respectful! Everyone says hello here and the attention to issues is immediate. A truly great place to live.

I've had no issues here, I love my apartment. The grounds are kept up good. The parking lots are always clean. The manager is extremely nice and helpful.

I loved to Westchester about seven yrs ago and since I moved here it’s been wonderful. The people that works here are great people they help you when you need it and they always have a smile they do everything that they can do to make us feel at home . I walk around the complex my daily walk and I feel so great I see the squirrel and the neighbors. And when I have a problem they get solved and they fix if something broke and they come and fix it always with a smile and good morning they are the best . I enjoy every minute in the complex going to get my mail or going to the car neighbors and workers here always nice . I love living here is always nice to come home and see everything and everyone here .

I would like our maintenance problems handled better than they are. I’ve had a leak in my ceiling in the living room for over a month now and the walls are stained and mildew is forming. Mildew can be very dangerous and not something to take lightly. I’ve also asked for our outside lights in the breezeways to be taken down and cleaned. There are so many bugs in there that the light doesn’t shine through very well. Also, do we have a pressure washer to clean our breezeways and steps?

Great place to live in Brandon. A really good community. Office personnel and employees always willing to help and taking care of the condominium.

I really like this place, feels like home since day 1. 100% recommended for everyone: single people or even big families. The community is very friendly.

Un lugar súper tranquilo, hasta el momento no puedo quejarme de nada siempre los alrededores limpios, y todo funcionando hasta el momento definitivamente encantada! Lo recomiendo

I just moved in 2 days ago. Surroundings not cleaned as frequently as needed. Stairs are very dirty and stained. Tops and cabinets need updating due to severe wear and tear. Pest control is Very Much! needed. Refrigerator most be changed due to roach activity inside of it. Toilet tank leaks. Fire alarms go off without any obvious reason.

Westchester was my 1st apartment. I enjoy everything but the bugs . I also didn't like how the prices goes up every year and you get less than 60 day notice to pay the new rate

It's a good place to live,everything us close by.the property manager and staff are great.i like that we have several park activities for the kids.

Great experience and good community.....I like the place and the area where I live it’s very good don’t have any noise , the other part that I like it , it’s the neighbors