Westchester Apartments

Love the staff!!! Maintenance people are super cool and can fix anything real quick!!! Property is located in a prime location between Brandon and valrico!!!
Very smooth application and staff was on top of everything regarding my application. Thank you guys for an excellent service and thank you to maintenance for fixing all issues when I first moved in!
Love the people and positive environment outside, just wish the gates were locked and only people with a code can enter. Or cameras at the front office and by mailboxes.
I love the location and and it's affordability. The people and staff are very friendly and the maintenance crew are always on point. I would definitely recommend Westchester Apartments. ❤🙂
Lived here for 7 + years. Maintenance is amazing and the girls in the office are the sweetest and so helpful! Only thing I would change is adding more extermination’s monthly. As well as, two trash bins accesible or even valet trash pick up for the elderly residents who aren’t able to leave. Especially due to the virus.
Es una comunidad muy bonita, un buen ambiente, los apartamentos en un buen estado y todo esto se lo debo a Maria muchas gracias por todo lo que haz hecho por nosotros te lo agradesco jose y ashley
I am Happily Enjoying The Wonderful World Of Westchester Living and We Couldn’t Ask For A Better Office and Maintenance Staff Not to mention that we are very centrally located also to all the shopping needed
So far everything has been good. All problems/concerns were taken care of immediately. Office staff is friendly and helpful. All the residents in my area are friendly.
It's peaceful and quiet!! When i need something done or fix the maintenance people come and get it done..Everybody gets along fine in the complex..We're like family ❤
Me gusta vivir aquí, se vive tranquilo, la limpieza es muy buena, las relaciones con los trabajadores es magnífica, los mantenimientos los realizan con calidad e imediates. Saludos.