Westhaven

I love it here! The maintenance guy is very helpful and thorough, the office people are always great and accommodating, and the neighbors are friendly and respectful. The unit and service is worth the rent price. Unfortunately, with the virus, I haven't been able to enjoy the amenities yet. But I'm super excited for them to reopen!
So far everything has been good. Move in was a bit bad because there was a lot of different managers being hired and then leaving. But they communicate way better and they have really nice curb appeal. Also maintenance is very fast
The amenities are currently closed due to the Coronavirus. That is understandable. It seems like all of the communication that is coming from the apartment complex though is negative. "Closed" "Don't do this" "Blank is prohibited" "Could be Fined", mainly through email. I wish something positive would be emailed. That being said Thank you for all you have been doing during this stressful time. Keep up the good work.
The clubhouse is kept really clean and offers a small gym, office, pool, and sauna. Westhaven is also very attentive when it comes to things like fixing appliances within your unit. My only complaint is the amount of dog poop and trash that people leave lying around!
The maintenance team is fast responding. Though windows are old and they refuse to change it out until summer. Constant leaking in the winter and mold forms sometimes.
Although most of the amenities have been closed during our time here due to COVID-19, we have enjoyed those that we’ve been able to use so far like the dog park and the Amazon lockers.
Things here have been wonderful. The crew helping us out at this location have been the friendliest, with the quickest response time I've had of any apartment complex. I needed my sink fixed. was fixed within the same minute. Needed my doors weather strip repalced, fixed right away. Very kind staff! :)
Overpriced for where we live/only having a one bedroom even for Seattle but overall it’s a nice place to live and is relatively well taken care of. My biggest complaint is parking isn’t reinforced.
Westhaven has a lovely hot tub and pool that are lovely amenities, and I love the in-unit fireplace! I only wish that the kitchen was a little bit more updated. Overall, I love it here at Westhaven!
Wonderful community close to transportation. It’s very easy to get downtown! I enjoyed the amenities here as well! The pool and spa are well kept. The pool table is also great for a fun night in!