Safe and quite communit. Apartment is nice and clean. Parking lot is safe. Good customer service when needed help. Dog friendly and clean environment. Love it

Realmente vivir aquí ha sido una excelente experiencia. La atención del personal es excelente, muy amables y serviciales, además de que el complejo de apartamentos es muy bonito.

Community is nice. The grounds are well kept. Parking is tight. Some people don't realize how sound travels. These buildings are older and the floors squeak, but that is to be expected with age. Buildings should have better identification, sometime pick up and deliveries are difficult. All in all it is apartment living.

I moved across the country and management made a very easy transition. They were helpful and friendly whenever I had any questions. I enjoyed the amenities and having access to the amazon lockers. The parking lot was usually always full and spaces were tight, but there was usually always open parking on the street.

I have lived at Westhaven for a year and a half. Overall I have had a pretty good experience and had some ups and downs with management changes but it seems to be getting better these days. The maintenance group is really awesome and the other residents all seem to be great, no problems. Dog friendly.

I really like it here the management are very nice and my boys love the pool hot tub sauna and pool table there's so much for them to do.... I like being a resident here at Westhaven Apartments

Reply from Westhaven

So far, so good! We like the area a ton and it's nice to be in a more residential area of the city. We are still learning more and more about our area, but it's been nice so far.

Everything so far has been great. The maintenance team has been timely. Would like more covered parking in the future as the spots are hard to come by.

Generally okay experience. Management is responsive, maintenance doesn’t do a good job. Any time we’ve submitted a request to have something fixed it’ll say days later that is has been but no one has even attempted to come and fix the problem

I enjoyed the community but I did have a problem with people smoking off of their balconies and causing my apartment to smell like smoke and sometimes even weed. In the summer where my balcony door is open a fair amount of the time, this is a huge problem. My apartment already smelled Smokey when I moved in but I believe that made the proximity of people smoking made it worse. Other than that, I think the facilities were great and clean, and I definitely appreciated the Amazon drop boxes. Finding parking was usually pretty easy as well.

It's been great. Everything has been nice and smooth. Never had a problem moving in or with the other residents. When I had a maintenance concern, it got fixed quickly.

I really enjoy living at Westhaven! While I wish the appliances were a little newer, the promptness of maintenance, availability of office staff, and more are totally worth it. I love our amenities onsite and am very happy at Westhaven!!

The staff is super nice. My apartment sink is leaking and the dryer doesn’t dry clothes. That was disappointing. I will discuss that with the office today.

I’ve been here for almost two years and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else! I love this community! Not only are the apartments gorgeous, but we have an amazing staff, and maintained team!

Reply from Westhaven

With the recent changes in the office I have not been happy with Westhaven and the way the cummunity is being treated like we live in low income housing. The pool is dirty and the hot tub is broken. Residents can no longer “store” bbqs on the patio so we have to sell them do got a nasty letter on my door for being late on my utilities when they were not posted when I paid my rent.

Reply from Westhaven

I am truly loving living in the west Seattle area as I am from Everett . The apartments are in a excellent location close to everything quite an well kept . The down side is parking it’s horrible. I pay for a covered parking but it is a tight fit an with the distance between stalls an the non covered parking it makes for hard to fit over all good property management an community .

Reply from Westhaven

The office staff seems to do a good job. There are just some general maintenance issues tha could be attended to... wobbly stairs, bird poop in the stat wells etc

Reply from Westhaven

Absolutely one of the best! Friendly & accommodating staff. They made me feel welcome & a part of the community before I even moved my first box in. I would recommend Westhaven to any of my friends & family.

Reply from Westhaven

I did a Google search about Westhaven Apartments and it was the only apartment in the West Seattle area that had 4 stars. I checked it out for myself and figured out why. Management is friendly and professional, apartment looked great, and the grounds were very welcoming. The amenities are top-notch! Just a really nice, affordable place to call home.

Reply from Westhaven

Westhaven is a nice quite place to live and a convenient location. The only thing that could make this better is if the neighbors upstairs didn’t have such heavy feet.

Reply from Westhaven

Amazing Community Manager and Assistant Manager. Love it here!! The residents are very nice and it is a very quiet area. It beats being in the downtown area.

Reply from Westhaven

Great staff. They have been easy to work with and very responsive with any questions. Move-in process was smooth and we love the community. Thumbs-up!

Reply from Westhaven

Great place to live. Staff replies and processes problems and requests quickly. Please begin the garbage pickup Chalet service soon, though, please. Then it will be 100% perfect. Parking can be spotty at night but otherwise pretty good. Nice complex. We highly recommend it. (9 year residents)

Reply from Westhaven

This a great community. It’s safe and the management and maintenance are fantastic to work with. They really go out of their way to take care of the residents.

Reply from Westhaven

Staff was very patient and helpful during the holidays with package delivery and notifications of weather conditions. We received e mails to alert residents when the power was out. Super helpful!