Westhaven

Over all it's a fine place to live. There does need to be better community involvement. No high turnover of staff, and consistent, professional, capable, management and maintenance. Hoping that the team we have now, stays longer than the previous. Although, glad the multiple previous staff, didn't stay long. If we can have great staff continuously, then my rating will go up.
In theory Westhaven has great amenities. But we moved in during the pandemic and haven't been able to use any. I understand that we can't all have free range of the facilities right now but they could come up with a sign up sheet or appointments to keep foot traffic low. I feel I am wasting money on higher rent due to amenities I never get to use.
It has been ok. Three is a small gym with 2 treadmills and some free weights. It is currently closed due to covid. There is a small pool with a hot tube. The hot tub is nice.
I love my house in Westhaven it is very quiet I love peace and westhaven is your best option to live a place full of nature, tranquility, kindness and much more.
Living here has been so great. It is a very quiet area and the neighbors are very nice. When finding a place to live, an easy and quick commute was huge for me. Commuting to downtown Seattle is just that, quick and easy! Management is very great as well, when I made a maintenance request, they were out the next day and took care of the problem. It’s been awesome living here!
I love the Westhaven community for so many reasons but I'll just be a few. Ms Kara and Mr Julius are so kind , supportive, helpful and very patient. Me Kara has a beautiful phone voice to match her beautiful face and we'll Mr Julius is a handsome creature with a voice that matches as well. Okay, enough of that! Lol...I am a previous renter for several years ago and moved out of state upon departing this wonderful.community. I'm back again with no hesitation with this community being my first choice and I am oh so happy I did! What's not to love about the Westhaven community Apts. The amenities are wonderful and I will be taking advantage of them all as soon as the Covid has disappeared; I can't wait!!!
Overall, we’ve liked our stay at Westhaven over the past 3 years so far. We had a bit of trouble when we first moved in because we unknowingly signed a lease on a handicap-accessible unit and did not like the low countertops (being 6’4”), walking laundry to the laundry room every few days, the lack of an in-unit dryer/washer obviously and the lack of a sliding door in place of a door for the patio. The area within the community feels really safe when walking along 24th Ave SW, however the corner of SW Kenyon can be particularly sketchy and troublesome at times. This really has nothing to do with Westhaven but turning left onto westbound SW Holden St is really difficult; people park very close to every corner, making it hard to see cars coming from both directions. My wife got in a head on collision very early in the morning when a car was traveling almost 50mph down the hill as she turned to go up. Maybe Greystar can talk to the local govt to set up a yellow light or a mirror.
The community is always nice and it’s a very peaceful place to live! Can’t wait to enjoy another fall here. Thank you for all that you do for us!! Thank you westhaven team!
When the amenities are open, they are pretty nice. The gym was always empty and clean, the pool was pretty quiet from my experience and the dog park is nice to have.
I've lived here for 3 and a half years and sometimes its good but oftentimes its not great, depending on the management team, which seems to change at least a few times a year. There is only 1 washer/2 dryer for the community which sucks. The other amenities (Gym + Hot Tub/Pool) were be nice but now we cant use them due to Covid which is understandable but unfortunate :/