Westheimer

4.5

4.5

Hedi
we just moved in here an d we love it. everything was easy and everyone has been really nice to us. we’ll definitely recommend this place to our friends
Andrew
about 2 months ago
The staff is great. Any problems I’ve had the maintenance staff has been on top of and super friendly. The gym has been getting repaired and looks like it’s opening soon!
Wynisha
about 2 months ago
It’s pretty cool here no one bothers you for the most part. Great location, good management, problems resolved in a timely manner. Building and neighbors peaceful.
Charles
2 months ago
Just moved in and loving everything so far. Adrian was so helpful through the entire process. Excited to be in these beautiful apartments. Such a great area with so much around!
Verified Resident
3 months ago
I have enjoyed living at The Westheimer for several years. Most other residents are respectful and friendly. The location is fantastic. Maintenance team gets the job done fast!
Riley
4 months ago
I have loved living at the Westheimer! Of any places I’ve lived, I’ve never referred a community to a friend until The Westheimer. The units are beautiful and the community is always well maintained. If I ever have a problem, the staff is responsive and efficient. I can see myself living here for a very long time!
Kennedra
4 months ago
I have had an amazing experience and would certainly recommend this great community. Although I took some to make a final decision, the staff has been so kind and patient. Allie has Beeson amazing and understanding and put my concerns to rest... thus, making my choice very simple. I am pleased and excited to call The Westheimer my home. Thank you!
Lauren
4 months ago
5 stars = maintenance process is easy and they are quick and helpful; 2.5 stars = effective communication from staff; 1 star = gym has been in repair for months
James
5 months ago
Office and maintenance are excellent However not enough is budgeted for items such as power washing garage and stairwells Security inadequate
Andrew
5 months ago
first month down so far so good. New to Houston from NYC so not sure what to expect in the area. The staff is amazing super friendly and never treat you like a bother. Maintenance even changes in lightbulbs are free of charge (mind blowing). Nice space nice area glad I picked this property.