One year later and I'm looking forward to renewing. Friendly, super helpful staff! Location is perfect, close to three grocery stores, and a short walk from Montrose bars and restaurants.

Just moved in and loving it already- great agents and maintenance has been so helpful!! I can't thank everyone enough for being so helpful- moving is stressful!

Reply from Westheimer

Maintenance staff is on point, friendly and fast to respond to any issue. Ample parking for residents and their guests. Amazon delivery boxes super convenient.

Reply from Westheimer

Neighbors are friendly and considerate, and surprisingly diverse (in a good way!). Very responsive and helpful staff on-site. Common areas are well-kept. Both the complex managers and the general maintenance team are quick to action and diligent in communicating updates and reminders to residents effectively. Which is helpful each time one of our elevators goes out - the office sends out text & email alerts to residents letting them know which are down for service and which one(s) are currently operable. Nice location for the complex and the remote entry security features make it feel safer. Did take off half a star because there have been a few reoccurring maintenance issues that can't seem to get fixed permanently (maybe due to the way it was originally built or the building's age?), but they are minor to medium level issues and are always addressed and fixed promptly (usually within 24hrs for maint. requests). Overall, would recommend!

Reply from Westheimer

I like the location and the price. Some issues have been with the elevators constantly needed repair. The individual floors could be kept up nicer. Some of the staff are not very nice.

Reply from Westheimer

We have lived here for a few months and had a great experience so far. Love our updated apartment; staff is courteous and easy to work with. Maintenance (esp. elevators and trash chutes) has taken a long time to fix things, but they've had to order parts and it is the holidays. Overall, would recommend. Great location- walking distance to Trader Joe's, HEB, Randall's, etc.

Reply from Westheimer

Overall this is an excellent community to live in! friendly management staff who are quick to help and capable maintenance staff. feels like a nice place to live and I really appreciate the air conditioned hallways (vs. many other apartments have breezeways!) nice landscaping and security covered via multiple means. definitely enjoy living here

Reply from Westheimer

Community is great, quality of apartments and their sound proofing could use some work the leasing office staff could not be better or friendlier. They gym is majorly slacking - TVs are always broken, machines are old (and many are often broken.) I️ like the new amazon hub.

Reply from Westheimer

I love living at the Westhiemer! The building is in a great location and always very clean. The staff is amazingly friendly and always very helpful. Great community!

Reply from Westheimer

The apartment is beautiful and modern with security for our cars and a long dog run for the puppies! But on top of all of that, the staff is so friendly and helpful, and they remember your name, which really makes you feel at home.

Reply from Westheimer

living at the westheimer has been an great experience. it is close to somethings and convenient to randalls...... i have enjoyed my time there but happy to go

Reply from Westheimer

My experience has been good. The elevators continue Robb's a problem but other than that ok. The staff is helpful and friendly. I like that they will put packages in my apartment.

Reply from Westheimer

Im having a great time here at this community. They did a great job keeping us informed and safe during the hurricane. They were all very helpful throughout the entire situation and that is really appreciated.

Reply from Westheimer

I love living here so far. Been here for 8 months and it's been great. Love how close I am to the night life and downtown without having to deal with the hustle and bustle of downtown.

Reply from Westheimer

I am loving it so far! The apartment was super clean and well-kept when I moved in. All the appliances worked perfectly. The staff has been nothing but nice.

Reply from Westheimer

I've been here for almost three weeks, including during hurricane Harvey. The leasing office did a wonderful job keeping us informed and safe during this time. Can't recommend The Westheimer enough.

Reply from Westheimer

I think there could be more parking spaces and better security in the parking lot. I also think that cardboard boxes should be picked up by the valet trash.

Reply from Westheimer

It's an extremely clean and quiet building. Very attentive staff in the leasing office. It's easily the best placed I've since moving to Houston.

Reply from Westheimer

When maintenance is requested, they are usually quick to respond. The community offers a lot of activities and is great at communicating them. Friendly staff, too.

Reply from Westheimer

It was Cool living here even thought the elevator was always broken and Darby no longer worked there BT bennt was nice and I appreciated him. THank you

Reply from Westheimer

Love the complex but unsure about safety. My car and several others had break ins recently while parked in gated garage. Nice staff and clean common areas.

Reply from Westheimer

The apartment complex is great! I have had only great experiences with the staff and other residents. Cant wait to continue to build new relationships!

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer Appartments is a great community! The staff is very friendly and the appartments and building are pretty new. And we have a lot of collectif activities...

Reply from Westheimer

Overall the experience is great. Often a few minor comment on areas to improve. Valet trash is barely convenient and does not seem to be necessary or widely utilized at this property. Also elevators are extremely slow and commonly out of order.

Reply from Westheimer

We have always experienced prompt and friendly service from the leasing agents. It is a quiet and friendly community as well, with grounds that are very well-kept.