decent facilities. feels safe. there needs to be more options for entrance into the community. the front staff is good and has been the same since i moved in so that's good.

The Westheimer is clean, quiet, and friendly. Maintainence is fast and efficient. The location is also a huge plus. Upper kirby is a great place to live and many great restaurants are in walking distance.

Overall pretty nice community. I like the location, there's plenty to do and eat in the area. One of the downsides is the slow elevators that seem to break down every month or two.

Overall everything is wonderful. I get the impression that the staff cares and works to make sure residents are happy. The maintenance staff is great and attends to you quickly. Biggest complaint is that the garbage shute is closed over the weekend, causing garbage to pile up and the hallways smell awful.

We have absolutely loved the complex with great amenities and such a perfeft neighborhood. It’s close to both of our jobs and a lot of the restaurants and stores we frequent. Plus, it’s a close drive to most other popular neighborhoods.

So far so good - location is nice, well conditioned, and folks have been friendly. The only bad so far is the grill didn't work, no fuel! :(

The Westheimer’s front desk and maintenance staff are great to work with and very understanding and accommodating. I love the design of the apartments and it’s in a great location. I wish it had an off-leash dog area, but at least having an area for dogs is very nice.

The staff is always willing to go above and beyond with enrichment activities for residents and simple tasks. The emails and text notification are great as well!

Love it! Perfect location in Montrose. Have heard almost no noise, and being located adjacent to the courtyard means a constant ambient water noise (which I love).

All is great, but please please please open up the coffee area 24/7. I really need coffee when I'm going to work in the early AM, but it's never open when I need it (6:30am).

Love this place. Professional leasing staff, top notch maintenance team, and well rounded social calendar! Proud to be a member of the Westheimer community!

I have lived on the property for almost 3 years. I live the location. My biggest complaint in the elevators. At least once. Week one of them is not working and they are extremely slow!

Good place to live. Staff is very friendly and helpful, parking is never an issue, and maintenance requests are handled promptly. Great location as well.

Couldn’t be happier living here - the staff and maintenance teams go above and beyond, are super polite and helpful. Hoping to renew my lease for a third year.

Satisfied overall. Quiet community in a good location with plenty of food and activities around. The couple of times I have had maintenance requests they were resolved the same day.

We love it here for the most part. Maintenance services are always very timely. Pest control seems to work well. My main complaint is that the business center, coffee machine room, and community room on the second floor get locked after business hours. It would be nice to be able to get coffee on Sunday mornings for example. Or print something out at night. I don't see how it's any different than the gym being open all the time.

For this to be my first mid-rise at a young age, I’m truly grateful to be a resident. It’s definitely a dream come true. The best is yet to come!

Very nice community in convenient location and modern apartments. Staff in the front are friendly and helpful too! Free coffee in the lobby and covered/gated parking are huge

Been here going on a year and four months and it’s been a great place to call home no real big issues always fast at getting maintenance issues fixed.

I have really enjoyed living in the Westheimer for the past nearly 3 years! It's such a convenient location, the staff are all nice and courteous, the other residents are great, and it's a very nice apartment complex! My own apartment is spacious and has a lovely view of the quiet courtyard (of which there are 4!) The exercise room is nice, and with the gates, this place always feels secure! Would certainly recommend this place to others!

Overall fairly pleased with the apartment since I moved in. Biggest negative has been the extremely slow elevators. Parking has been pretty easy.

Best staff and maintenance team anyone could ever ask for! Building is always clean, tons of parking, the gym is fantastic and continually being improved. I've been here for over a year and couldn't be happier.

I really love living here. The management is so kind, and theyve been very accomodating. The building is kept very clean and tidy, plus repairs are made swiftly after a requezt is sent in.

The location is great. The property could be cleaner. The garage area and the trash is nasty on Mondays and the fitness center needs to be updated.

This has been my first home away from home and i could not be happier with my experience here. Great, responsive, courteous management. Celan, quiet building in very central, accesible location. Great ammenities.

Reply from Westheimer