Westheimer

Very calm place. Excellent amenities. Great location. Great staffs. Great parking space. Lovely atmosphere. Well maintained. Understanding staffs.
I love it here. It’s peaceful. Not overcrowded. Maintenance comes very quickly and the house keeping around the building is great. Parking is good. The scenery around the building is nice.
I just moved in but so far I am enjoying my time here. The staff is very accommodating. I feel safe in my apartment. The apartment complex is very nice as well. The only issue I have so far is that the gym closes before I even get off work.
The Westheimer is a great place to live. It is located in a great central neighborhood, near a variety of excellent restaurants. The building has many terrific amenities, including two pools and a nice fitness center. The living units are modern and clean. We have really enjoyed our 3+ years as part of the community. The entire apartment staff is attentive, responsive, and helpful.
Overall have enjoyed living here, especially the location. They have done a good job during COVID. The maintenance staff is friendly, fast and always does quality work.
It’s been a great experience so far! Location is wonderful! Really love the staff they are so helpful! Amenities are great so far. Any issues are resolved quickly.
I signed on sight unseen right as the COVID shutdowns began in the spring, and am so glad I did! Roxanne, Jordan, and Allie have all been wonderful in answering my many questions, and making sure my move went as smoothly as possible. When furniture delivery dates changed unexpectedly to where things arrived when I was not in town, maintenance offered to move all my packages into the apartment - I expected them to be piled up near the door, but they carefully placed each item in its respective room or area. The thoughtfulness and accommodating spirit of the entire staff at The Westheimer cannot be overstated. Maintenance requests are promptly addressed, even during this pandemic, and each staff member observes recommended social distancing and mask-wearing practices. The property feels very secure, is located in a nice little corner of Montrose/River Oaks/Upper Kirby, and my unit is beautiful and way more spacious than I had expected. I would recommend The Westheimer to anyone looking to move into the area!
It's fine. No idea who actually likes the stained concrete. The construction that took months to complete was incredibly annyoing. The odor in the stairs is awful too.
It is a great place to live! The complex is always clean and quiet, and the staff is always incredibly professional. It was a no-brainer to renew the lease!
Move in was flawless and smooth. I was glad to see how clean and safe everything and everybody was during the move in process. The staff is very helpful and kind. The property is so clean and beautiful.