Location can't be beat. The staff is very friendly. Parking is not an issue and it is easy to pick up packages. Maintenance staff is excellent.

Reply from Westheimer

Great facility. Everything is clean and works well. I love my apartment and the amount of storage space. The only thing I wish was improved is the lighting in the garage.

Reply from Westheimer

I love living at the Westheimer. The location is awesome, the leasing staff are incredible and responsive. The maintenance staff are quick to respond to requests. My only complaint is the access to the building after business hours. Residents and guests can only go through the garage after hours. This can be dangerous when walking in the same path as cars. It would be great if a fob device similar to that in the parking garage is added to the front door and inside elevator for safety so that if do not have to walk through the garage when dropped off or when ride sharing.

Reply from Westheimer

Ideal location in Montrose close to numerous shopping centers, and a fantastic maintenance team and management staff make living here more enjoyable.

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer is at a great location, central to every place I need to go. The staff are very friendly and very helpful. The gym at the building is one of the best I've seen in an apartment complex. I enjoy using the Billiards room with friends and also enjoy welcoming guests into the beautiful lobby and being able to offer them complimentary coffee. Overall of fantastic apartment complex!

Reply from Westheimer

In addition to the incredible location, the Westheimer also has a very fun and diverse community. There are tons of social events that provide a great opportunity to meet your neighbors!

Reply from Westheimer

I don’t have any issues except the gym equipment needs to be fixed, cleaned regularly, and we need wet wipes instead of purell. Other than that it feels like a fairly safe complex in a great location.

Reply from Westheimer

Overall a really good experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is great, enjoy being able to walk to multiple restaurants.

Reply from Westheimer

It has been a great experience staying at the Westheimer apartments. Great location and many amenities for a great price. I would recommend this place to anybody.

Reply from Westheimer

I have had a wonderful experience so far. The staff is friendly and takes care of the residents. I have made many friends in the community, people are so friendly. There are free fitness classes and community events every month. When you add the location and the price, it's the best value for the money in the area.

Reply from Westheimer

No complaints. Very quiet complex. My only complaint is that the garage in the garage is sometimes all over the place. The staff is very friendly and prompt

Reply from Westheimer

We really enjoy our place and especially the tenants and staff. The complex is close to school, grocery and entertainment that I hardly use my car at all. I feel safe & happy here.

Reply from Westheimer

decent facilities. feels safe. there needs to be more options for entrance into the community. the front staff is good and has been the same since i moved in so that's good.

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer is clean, quiet, and friendly. Maintainence is fast and efficient. The location is also a huge plus. Upper kirby is a great place to live and many great restaurants are in walking distance.

Reply from Westheimer

Overall pretty nice community. I like the location, there's plenty to do and eat in the area. One of the downsides is the slow elevators that seem to break down every month or two.

Reply from Westheimer

Overall everything is wonderful. I get the impression that the staff cares and works to make sure residents are happy. The maintenance staff is great and attends to you quickly. Biggest complaint is that the garbage shute is closed over the weekend, causing garbage to pile up and the hallways smell awful.

Reply from Westheimer

We have absolutely loved the complex with great amenities and such a perfeft neighborhood. It’s close to both of our jobs and a lot of the restaurants and stores we frequent. Plus, it’s a close drive to most other popular neighborhoods.

Reply from Westheimer

So far so good - location is nice, well conditioned, and folks have been friendly. The only bad so far is the grill didn't work, no fuel! :(

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer’s front desk and maintenance staff are great to work with and very understanding and accommodating. I love the design of the apartments and it’s in a great location. I wish it had an off-leash dog area, but at least having an area for dogs is very nice.

Reply from Westheimer

The staff is always willing to go above and beyond with enrichment activities for residents and simple tasks. The emails and text notification are great as well!

Reply from Westheimer

Love it! Perfect location in Montrose. Have heard almost no noise, and being located adjacent to the courtyard means a constant ambient water noise (which I love).

Reply from Westheimer

All is great, but please please please open up the coffee area 24/7. I really need coffee when I'm going to work in the early AM, but it's never open when I need it (6:30am).

Love this place. Professional leasing staff, top notch maintenance team, and well rounded social calendar! Proud to be a member of the Westheimer community!

Reply from Westheimer

I have lived on the property for almost 3 years. I live the location. My biggest complaint in the elevators. At least once. Week one of them is not working and they are extremely slow!

Good place to live. Staff is very friendly and helpful, parking is never an issue, and maintenance requests are handled promptly. Great location as well.