Westheimer

4.5

4.5

Vincent
Love staying here. Beautiful apartments with new appliances. Great location in the city. Plenty of parking. Complex feels safe and secure. Only thing is the elevators go out every now and again. overall I've enjoyed living here, close to Target, trader joes, and walking distance to some really great shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Shisa
Good property ., nice location and staffs are very helpful also Maintrainance gets job done very fast but elevator kept stop working too very often and so Gate code is always broken for the guests . First few year cleanness was very neat smelled so good in hallway and elevator but now a day it’s not the same !!! Please do something about it
Patina
My move-in process was a breeze. I am a new resident to TX and I felt welcome to be a new resident. The community meets all the needs of a well maintained apartment community.
Marissa
Been here for about 3 months and we really enjoy it. Great location and always clean in common areas. I have already rented out one of the club rooms for a small gathering and it went so well. The staff is always responsive and help us with any questions or issues.
Verified Resident
Have lived at The Westheimer for several years and am satisfied with my experience. Nothing beats the neighborhood and the maintenance staff is always super fast and fixes the issue the first time. I really appreciate them and their hard work. In the last few months, the common areas have become dirtier including residents letting their pets go to the bathroom in the middle of the hallway, stairwell, or parking lot. Hopefully this can be corrected.
Lauren
We have enjoyed living at the Westheimer. The maintenance staff is super helpful and front desk staff are responsive and helpful as well. We love the location of the apartment in Montrose. Nice and close to so many things!
Darren Kuang Yau
Front desk folks were extremely responsive and helpful to set me up with the unit. Maintenance team are also extremely helpful. Came to help me install a new shower head with only a day notice. Had minor pest issue which pest control came and settled quickly. Trash valet however has been problematic.
Brent
Very quiet community. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests are completed timely. The location is convenient to Target and other places.
David
Staff is super friendly. Hallways feel a bit dated. Location is great but can be loud in the mornings with trash/trucks. Apartment search and lease process was very smooth.
Alfonse
Overall good experience here. Gym could use an update with some of the machines. Hallways and rugs could use an update too. Very happy the dog area has grass now.