This has been one of the greatest properties I have lived at. The office staff are very nice and professional, the maintenance team is fast and great, and the other residents are typically very nice. Definitely would recommend.

Reply from Westheimer

While I really love the apartment, I am a little annoyed by how much our elevators go out. Other than that, it's a great place in a great location.

Reply from Westheimer

The Apartment Complex has good facilities (swimming pool, gym, pool, bbq..). Trash pickup service. The elevators break quite often but normally it doesn't take much time to fix it.

Reply from Westheimer

It is really nice to live here in the heart of Houston with so many restaurants at walking distance. I have been here for almost 3.5 years and would love to stay here as long as I can. The apartments are great with great amenities plus the staff is very friendly.

Reply from Westheimer

The elevator is constantly broken. Many residents place out trash for valet trash that is not packaged correctly and does not get picked up for a few days. Halls often stink.

Reply from Westheimer

The staff is wonderful. Still waiting on a new dryer, there’s sewage smell in my Mbath, and water turns off when trying to heat it up in shower.

Reply from Westheimer

Apartment space is great. Service requests are fulfilled quickly without re-work. Elevators are down occasionally. Location is great to near by stores, restaurants and bars.

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer is great! My refrigerator wasn't working a couple of weeks ago and I had just gone grocery shopping. I was so worried all of my food was going to spoil. So, on a Friday night at 8PM I called the emergency maintenance line. The maintenance guy got to my apartment extremely quickly and replaced my refrigerator. He was very nice, efficient and high-spirited considering he just got called back to work during his weekend.

Reply from Westheimer

I just moved here last month and so far it has been a great experience. I haven't met many people in the complex yet, but I love the gym here and this is a great area to be in. My commute to school is way better than where I was and it helps save me a lot of time.

Reply from Westheimer

Overall, I've had a pretty positive experience living at The Westheimer. Maintenance has been super responsive when I've needed them. Biggest negative is at least one of the elevators seems to go down every month.

Reply from Westheimer

The management team has been great and really helped with move in process. The neighbors I've met so far have been friendly and it's fairly quiet in the halls (minus a few barking dogs). Love the location!

Reply from Westheimer

Really enjoy living here so far. Great location, quite neighbors! I love the pet friendly walking area, the hardwood floors and travertine tile are gorgeous.

Reply from Westheimer

Moved in 2 weeks ago, and I'm super happy with my new home. Leasing office is very friendly and helpful. The complex is in a great location. No complaints!

Reply from Westheimer

Very positive and smooth move in process. Everyone in leasing has been friendly and helpful. The apartment itself is clean and spacious. I’m delighted to be here.

Reply from Westheimer

Very safe apartment in a pretty cute area. Clean gym, a lot of space to hangout, and great pool areas. Everything is clean and put together.

Reply from Westheimer

To be able to walk outside and everything is in walking distance is dream come true. Grocery stores, shopping stores, coffee shops, parks, etc

Reply from Westheimer

Living at The Westheimer apartments has been a positive experience. There are so many great restaurants and local spots within walking distance. I’ve enjoyed living in this area.

Reply from Westheimer

Positives: Apartment quality, maintenance staff, clean and quiet, package pickup system Negatives: Elevators constantly out of order, keep raising rent in return for loyalty

Reply from Westheimer

Everyone in the front staff was extremely helpful with the entire process, from apartment hunting all the way up until move-in. Everyone is so dedicated to making sure that the residents are comfortable and at home. This is a great spot to be!

Reply from Westheimer

Love the Westheimer! Just moved in and the apartments are beautiful, amenities are amazing. The people in the leasing office are also super friendly and helpful :)

Reply from Westheimer

Great place to live. Nice floor plans. Very friendly staff. Easy access to highways. Close to Downtown, Galleria and museum district. Very pet friendly/

Reply from Westheimer

The thing about the Westheimer is that the location is so great. 10 minute walk from the great spots of Montrose or upper Kirby/river oaks. Maintenance is pretty quick here. The community folks are mostly nice, with some exceptions of staff. Everything is quite new and functions properly and there are nice balconies and courtyards. Free fitness classes. Community events. We also got all of this at a good rate. HOWEVER I would not live here again. The elevators are incredibly slow, when they are working which was probably 2/3 of the time I lived here. The business center is not 24 hours. Half the time my fob stopped working for no reason. No reward for staying longer as a resident. It was just a mess and quite stressful at times. Do not recommend unless you are fine with many delays and a busy outside street as well.

Reply from Westheimer

convenient location, has everything you need in an apartment complex, but just like any other chain apartment complex. Staff are quick to respond to anything

Reply from Westheimer

The place is great, Dog park secures and safe. Valet trash and its a pretty quite place to live. Location is everthing and this place has it

Reply from Westheimer

This apartment has been such an amazing experience for my husband and I, the staff is super friendly. We love our neighbors and the location is excellent. We live in one of the best communities in Houston and most restaurants, grocery stores are nearby. There are restaurants and coffee shops that are nearby which is a plus