Moved in 2 weeks ago, and I'm super happy with my new home. Leasing office is very friendly and helpful. The complex is in a great location. No complaints!

Reply from Westheimer

Very positive and smooth move in process. Everyone in leasing has been friendly and helpful. The apartment itself is clean and spacious. I’m delighted to be here.

Reply from Westheimer

Very safe apartment in a pretty cute area. Clean gym, a lot of space to hangout, and great pool areas. Everything is clean and put together.

Reply from Westheimer

To be able to walk outside and everything is in walking distance is dream come true. Grocery stores, shopping stores, coffee shops, parks, etc

Reply from Westheimer

Living at The Westheimer apartments has been a positive experience. There are so many great restaurants and local spots within walking distance. I’ve enjoyed living in this area.

Reply from Westheimer

Positives: Apartment quality, maintenance staff, clean and quiet, package pickup system Negatives: Elevators constantly out of order, keep raising rent in return for loyalty

Reply from Westheimer

Everyone in the front staff was extremely helpful with the entire process, from apartment hunting all the way up until move-in. Everyone is so dedicated to making sure that the residents are comfortable and at home. This is a great spot to be!

Reply from Westheimer

Love the Westheimer! Just moved in and the apartments are beautiful, amenities are amazing. The people in the leasing office are also super friendly and helpful :)

Reply from Westheimer

Great place to live. Nice floor plans. Very friendly staff. Easy access to highways. Close to Downtown, Galleria and museum district. Very pet friendly/

Reply from Westheimer

The thing about the Westheimer is that the location is so great. 10 minute walk from the great spots of Montrose or upper Kirby/river oaks. Maintenance is pretty quick here. The community folks are mostly nice, with some exceptions of staff. Everything is quite new and functions properly and there are nice balconies and courtyards. Free fitness classes. Community events. We also got all of this at a good rate. HOWEVER I would not live here again. The elevators are incredibly slow, when they are working which was probably 2/3 of the time I lived here. The business center is not 24 hours. Half the time my fob stopped working for no reason. No reward for staying longer as a resident. It was just a mess and quite stressful at times. Do not recommend unless you are fine with many delays and a busy outside street as well.

Reply from Westheimer

convenient location, has everything you need in an apartment complex, but just like any other chain apartment complex. Staff are quick to respond to anything

Reply from Westheimer

The place is great, Dog park secures and safe. Valet trash and its a pretty quite place to live. Location is everthing and this place has it

Reply from Westheimer

This apartment has been such an amazing experience for my husband and I, the staff is super friendly. We love our neighbors and the location is excellent. We live in one of the best communities in Houston and most restaurants, grocery stores are nearby. There are restaurants and coffee shops that are nearby which is a plus

Reply from Westheimer

Our time at the Westheimer has been absolutely wonderful. The apartment and amenities are great, the staff is fantastic and very responsive and the location is more than ideal. We absolutely love it here!

Reply from Westheimer

It has been good. However since moving to a new apartment we have had a roach issue that is yet to be resolved. We definitely love the maintenance people they are nice and very hard workers

Reply from Westheimer

Beautiful apartments in a great location. All staff is responsive and the property is kept very clean. Fellow residents are friendly and quiet.

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer has a good community and resident services. However, it would be good to have more recycling facilities. Since I think there is only one spot in the garage.

Reply from Westheimer

We have been living at the Westheimer for over 5 years now, and have really enjoyed it. The management staff has always been fair with our yearly rent increases, and have been always been helpful with requests, and with handling mailed packages. The location is great for walking to different restaurants and bars, and the community is quiet for the most part. My only complaint is the carpeting. It is very low quality, and we have had it replaced once already, and 6 months later, it had rolls in it. Not a deal breaker, but we would be happier if they had better carpeting (or none!) and better installers. Also, the maintenance crew is the best!

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer is a great place to live. Awesome amenities. Helpful staff. I am so pleased with my choice to live here and look forward to more great living experiences.

Reply from Westheimer

I have lived here for almost a year and really enjoy the great location and overall quiet building. Staff is friendly and maintenance is always completed promptly. I appreciate that they have made attempts to improve their communication. I look forward to living here for another year!

Reply from Westheimer

I enjoy living here at the Westheimer. My fiancé and I have lived here for about 6 months and it is so peaceful and quiet. The residents and the staff are so friendly and courtyards are so nice to relax in. I wish that the elavators Were faster.

Reply from Westheimer

Love living here! Only issue are the elevators speed but other than that, 5.0 out of 5.0. Ms Allie is the sweetest lady ever, Bennie is a cool guy and the staff overall make it great to live here.

Reply from Westheimer

Good choice. The community is friendly and safe. Westminster Rd. is so convenient to getting delicious foods and groceries. You will never miss any popular thing if move here. The apartment facilities are in good maintenance conditions but you still can tell they are a little bit old. Overall, it is a good place to live.

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer Apartments are located very close to many restaurants and bars. The apartments are very quiet. However, the elevators are frequently out of service.

Reply from Westheimer

Great maintenance staff. Otherwise, eh. Keep the elevator up and running! Fix the occasional garbage stink in three hall. Faster response of the roof leading into the light fixture would have been nice.