It has been great living here. My only complaints are regarding amenities. I believe amenities such as the lobby coffee maker and the business center should be available to residents even outside of business office hours. I also wish we had an electric car charger in the garage.

Reply from Westheimer

Property and the people are great. However there are continual issues with two elevators (one being the freight elevator) that should just be replaced to prevent these delays in usage.

Reply from Westheimer

Great property in a great location. The staff members in the leasing office are helpful and maintenance is pretty responsive as well. I’ve enjoyed living here!

Reply from Westheimer

The complex is located very close to many restaurants and bars. The complex is very quiet. I would like to see more amenities. Also, the apartments need more maintenance before renting.

Reply from Westheimer

Very happy with staff. The location is perfect. I wish the pool was bigger and had more sun. Over all happy - I like the gym. The apartment is somewhat small for the price, but nice.

Reply from Westheimer

Location can't be beat. The staff is very friendly. Parking is not an issue and it is easy to pick up packages. Maintenance staff is excellent.

Reply from Westheimer

Great facility. Everything is clean and works well. I love my apartment and the amount of storage space. The only thing I wish was improved is the lighting in the garage.

Reply from Westheimer

I love living at the Westheimer. The location is awesome, the leasing staff are incredible and responsive. The maintenance staff are quick to respond to requests. My only complaint is the access to the building after business hours. Residents and guests can only go through the garage after hours. This can be dangerous when walking in the same path as cars. It would be great if a fob device similar to that in the parking garage is added to the front door and inside elevator for safety so that if do not have to walk through the garage when dropped off or when ride sharing.

Reply from Westheimer

Ideal location in Montrose close to numerous shopping centers, and a fantastic maintenance team and management staff make living here more enjoyable.

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer is at a great location, central to every place I need to go. The staff are very friendly and very helpful. The gym at the building is one of the best I've seen in an apartment complex. I enjoy using the Billiards room with friends and also enjoy welcoming guests into the beautiful lobby and being able to offer them complimentary coffee. Overall of fantastic apartment complex!

Reply from Westheimer

In addition to the incredible location, the Westheimer also has a very fun and diverse community. There are tons of social events that provide a great opportunity to meet your neighbors!

Reply from Westheimer

I don’t have any issues except the gym equipment needs to be fixed, cleaned regularly, and we need wet wipes instead of purell. Other than that it feels like a fairly safe complex in a great location.

Reply from Westheimer

Overall a really good experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is great, enjoy being able to walk to multiple restaurants.

Reply from Westheimer

It has been a great experience staying at the Westheimer apartments. Great location and many amenities for a great price. I would recommend this place to anybody.

Reply from Westheimer

I have had a wonderful experience so far. The staff is friendly and takes care of the residents. I have made many friends in the community, people are so friendly. There are free fitness classes and community events every month. When you add the location and the price, it's the best value for the money in the area.

Reply from Westheimer

No complaints. Very quiet complex. My only complaint is that the garage in the garage is sometimes all over the place. The staff is very friendly and prompt

Reply from Westheimer

We really enjoy our place and especially the tenants and staff. The complex is close to school, grocery and entertainment that I hardly use my car at all. I feel safe & happy here.

Reply from Westheimer

decent facilities. feels safe. there needs to be more options for entrance into the community. the front staff is good and has been the same since i moved in so that's good.

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer is clean, quiet, and friendly. Maintainence is fast and efficient. The location is also a huge plus. Upper kirby is a great place to live and many great restaurants are in walking distance.

Reply from Westheimer

Overall pretty nice community. I like the location, there's plenty to do and eat in the area. One of the downsides is the slow elevators that seem to break down every month or two.

Reply from Westheimer

Overall everything is wonderful. I get the impression that the staff cares and works to make sure residents are happy. The maintenance staff is great and attends to you quickly. Biggest complaint is that the garbage shute is closed over the weekend, causing garbage to pile up and the hallways smell awful.

Reply from Westheimer

We have absolutely loved the complex with great amenities and such a perfeft neighborhood. It’s close to both of our jobs and a lot of the restaurants and stores we frequent. Plus, it’s a close drive to most other popular neighborhoods.

Reply from Westheimer

So far so good - location is nice, well conditioned, and folks have been friendly. The only bad so far is the grill didn't work, no fuel! :(

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer’s front desk and maintenance staff are great to work with and very understanding and accommodating. I love the design of the apartments and it’s in a great location. I wish it had an off-leash dog area, but at least having an area for dogs is very nice.

Reply from Westheimer

The staff is always willing to go above and beyond with enrichment activities for residents and simple tasks. The emails and text notification are great as well!