All is great, but please please please open up the coffee area 24/7. I really need coffee when I'm going to work in the early AM, but it's never open when I need it (6:30am).

Love this place. Professional leasing staff, top notch maintenance team, and well rounded social calendar! Proud to be a member of the Westheimer community!

I have lived on the property for almost 3 years. I live the location. My biggest complaint in the elevators. At least once. Week one of them is not working and they are extremely slow!

Good place to live. Staff is very friendly and helpful, parking is never an issue, and maintenance requests are handled promptly. Great location as well.

Couldn’t be happier living here - the staff and maintenance teams go above and beyond, are super polite and helpful. Hoping to renew my lease for a third year.

Satisfied overall. Quiet community in a good location with plenty of food and activities around. The couple of times I have had maintenance requests they were resolved the same day.

We love it here for the most part. Maintenance services are always very timely. Pest control seems to work well. My main complaint is that the business center, coffee machine room, and community room on the second floor get locked after business hours. It would be nice to be able to get coffee on Sunday mornings for example. Or print something out at night. I don't see how it's any different than the gym being open all the time.

For this to be my first mid-rise at a young age, I’m truly grateful to be a resident. It’s definitely a dream come true. The best is yet to come!

Very nice community in convenient location and modern apartments. Staff in the front are friendly and helpful too! Free coffee in the lobby and covered/gated parking are huge

Been here going on a year and four months and it’s been a great place to call home no real big issues always fast at getting maintenance issues fixed.

I have really enjoyed living in the Westheimer for the past nearly 3 years! It's such a convenient location, the staff are all nice and courteous, the other residents are great, and it's a very nice apartment complex! My own apartment is spacious and has a lovely view of the quiet courtyard (of which there are 4!) The exercise room is nice, and with the gates, this place always feels secure! Would certainly recommend this place to others!

Overall fairly pleased with the apartment since I moved in. Biggest negative has been the extremely slow elevators. Parking has been pretty easy.

Best staff and maintenance team anyone could ever ask for! Building is always clean, tons of parking, the gym is fantastic and continually being improved. I've been here for over a year and couldn't be happier.

I really love living here. The management is so kind, and theyve been very accomodating. The building is kept very clean and tidy, plus repairs are made swiftly after a requezt is sent in.

The location is great. The property could be cleaner. The garage area and the trash is nasty on Mondays and the fitness center needs to be updated.

This has been my first home away from home and i could not be happier with my experience here. Great, responsive, courteous management. Celan, quiet building in very central, accesible location. Great ammenities.

Reply from Westheimer

I moved in almost exactly a month ago and am so pleased with everything. The leasing office and maintenance staff are fantastic. I love the location and being able to just park my car and walk places on the weekends.

I like the apartment complex. The staff is great and responsive. Any maintenance issues are resolved quickly and the one time I had an issue that wasn't I brought it to management's attention and it was taken care of promptly. I wish we'd have better gym equipment though. One of the benefits of living in a community with a gym is not having to maintain a gym membership. However, our gym lacks some basic equipment that you find in other more modern complex's. Bar bells/squat racks are a must now a-days. kettle bells are present in most gyms. Few people use ellipticals but use other forms of cardio, rowing, air bikes, etc. Our gym is a slight step up from the old school apartment 'cardio gyms'

Reply from Westheimer

I've enjoyed my stay here at The Westheimer Apartments. The location is great! The Westheimer is centrally located to some exciting parts of Houston.

Reply from Westheimer

Building is clean and well maintained. Gym has well maintained and new equipment. Ample parking for residents and guests. Friendly and professional maintenance staff.

Reply from Westheimer

One year later and I'm looking forward to renewing. Friendly, super helpful staff! Location is perfect, close to three grocery stores, and a short walk from Montrose bars and restaurants.

Reply from Westheimer

Just moved in and loving it already- great agents and maintenance has been so helpful!! I can't thank everyone enough for being so helpful- moving is stressful!

Reply from Westheimer

Maintenance staff is on point, friendly and fast to respond to any issue. Ample parking for residents and their guests. Amazon delivery boxes super convenient.

Reply from Westheimer

Neighbors are friendly and considerate, and surprisingly diverse (in a good way!). Very responsive and helpful staff on-site. Common areas are well-kept. Both the complex managers and the general maintenance team are quick to action and diligent in communicating updates and reminders to residents effectively. Which is helpful each time one of our elevators goes out - the office sends out text & email alerts to residents letting them know which are down for service and which one(s) are currently operable. Nice location for the complex and the remote entry security features make it feel safer. Did take off half a star because there have been a few reoccurring maintenance issues that can't seem to get fixed permanently (maybe due to the way it was originally built or the building's age?), but they are minor to medium level issues and are always addressed and fixed promptly (usually within 24hrs for maint. requests). Overall, would recommend!

Reply from Westheimer

I like the location and the price. Some issues have been with the elevators constantly needed repair. The individual floors could be kept up nicer. Some of the staff are not very nice.