So far living at the westheimer has been a great experience. Located in the best Houston neighborhood. Clean complex, nice apartments and good facilities.

living at the Westminster is great! i love living here at the Westminster :) its located next to everything and you can walk to many places!!!

Reply from Westheimer

Moving into this property is the best decision I've made. I've lived in Houston for 5 yrs and I had never had such a pleasant experience in as little time as I've been here. I will recommend this property to anybody looking for an apartment with this kind of management, design and location. It's amazing!

Reply from Westheimer

Very clean and quiet. Have had few issues since we have moved in and they are always resolved quickly. However, I feel like ALL community areas should be accessible to residents 24 hours a day. I am unable to access the coffee because I leave for work too early and the backdoor is dead bolted at that time.

Reply from Westheimer

I have enjoyed living here for the past few months the staff is always friendly and Olga and Jose are the best . Everything is well taken care of in my opinion

Reply from Westheimer

No major complaints. When things break they are attended to quickly. Main issue is with back elevator breaking frequently and the elevator shaft not being sealed so it gets almost unbearably hot in the summer.

Reply from Westheimer

It's been 5 months and I couldn't be happier - best staff ever!!! Super accommodating and helpful, everyone is very friendly and the building is well maintained.

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer is great. The reason this is getting 4 stars is because of the recent elevator outage and the delay fixing my fridge. Glad the elevator is fixed!

Reply from Westheimer

I am happy about everything except the elevator situation. Too often it is not working or it is reserved for someone moving in or out. It is very frustrating.

Reply from Westheimer

I truly enjoy living at The Westheimer!! It's my dream apartment! The resident activities are amazing and the amenities are beautiful! My fav

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer has been a great complex to live in over the past year. I hadn't lived in an apartment for several years, but The Westheimer is located in an awesome area and the apartments feel brand new.

Reply from Westheimer

Great benefits. One of the best bang for the buck places in town. Nice happy hour get together each month, and there is also typically a food truck on site once a month, as well.

Reply from Westheimer

The elevators are slow or broken, gym needs to be improved. Carpets on floors are dirty. Staff is pretty nice- Bennt and Olga. Compared to other properties it's just ok.

Reply from Westheimer

The staff is very attentive and friendly and I am happy to be a resident at the Westheimer. I enjoy the various events and activities as well as the upkeep of the community areas.

Reply from Westheimer

I have lived in many apartments and communities across the nation and I can honestly say that the Westheimer is one of the best communities I have stayed in thus far!

Reply from Westheimer

Overall, I have been very pleased with my experience here. The staff have been very courteous and I have not had any experience with bad neighbors.

Reply from Westheimer

Ever since I have moved into Westheimer, the experience has been wonderful. The office staff is always super helpful and maintenance orders are filled quickly as well. It's so convenient to have the gym two floors below me and not have to worry about getting a gym membership elsewhere. Keep it up, guys!!

Reply from Westheimer

Great community, great location. The activities and community mixers are the best part of being here. Walking distance to everything is a huge plus for me. Keep the elevators working please

Reply from Westheimer

Everyone is very responsive and I feel the office staff does a great job communicating with residents in regards to what's happening around the complex.

Reply from Westheimer

Friendly and efficient staff, recommended city living experience. If fire alarm can be fixed, everything else is smooth sailing. Waking distance to grocery stores.

Reply from Westheimer

Overall reasonably pleased. The facilities are good, and the staff is helpful. The problems with the gym equipment have been frustrating though.

Reply from Westheimer

I haven't experienced a bad moment in the westheimer yet. The staff is friendly and helpful, it's always clean and I love the security at night. Strongly considering renewing my lease.

Reply from Westheimer

I love living at the Westheimer. The staff is always helpful. Maintenance is prompt as needed. It's a safe, fun, and friendly environment. They continually have events to go to just for a good time. The community continues to keep up with the building whether it's cleaning outside air ducts, re painting, replacing old rails & brackets. Overall I have only enjoyed my experience at the Westheimer. I've never had a bad experience and would suggest living her to anyone looking for a new home!

Reply from Westheimer

The westheimer's a nice place to stay and SO convenient in its location! Office staff are friendly and helpful. Enjoy the indoor hallways between apartments--so different than many other Houston apartment complexes!

Reply from Westheimer

This is the best apartment to live in if you want to be in the city and not be bothered by the hustle and bustle of the city. The staff is amazing. And you absolutely can't beat the price and location.