Westheimer

4.4

4.4

Very clean, safe, and quiet place in a beautiful neighborhood. The pool and outside courtyards are very clean. The staff is great and very helpful, and maintenance crew is fast.
It has been a pleasure living at The Westheimer. From location to the look of the apartment to the management. Even the maintenance staff is great here, always helpful. Thank you for this pleasant experience!!!
So accommodating especially considering the coronavirus situation. Arranged a great virtual tour and answered all of my questions. Once I moved in, everything was very clean and even better than I anticipated!
The Westheimer Apartments have nice facilities (gym, pool area, bbq...) and it is located in a great area with plenty of bars and restaurants.
I love living at the Westheimer. Everyone is so nice. If there’s ever a problem they are really prompt to respond and make you feel important. I love the pool and other great amenities
Loving my new room! The neighborhood is convenient and relatively quiet. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Very good value for the price at this area.
I enjoy living here at The Westheimer. The maintenance staff is knowledgable and always responsive to any problem that might occur. The location is ideal.
Great apartment complex - clean, front office staff are super nice and responsive, wonderful geographical location at the center of lots of restaurants, parks, and things to do
I have loved it here. Not too happy about the construction now but all with the good spirit of improvement! Everyone in the front office is ready to help. The carpet before construction began was kept clean.
Everything’s been great! I love my apartment and the community. The facilities are nice and usually clean. I wish the elevators didn’t break as often though and more lighting in the garage.