4.5 out 5! Peaceful and great community. Enjoy the location very much. Close to restaurants and shops. The staff is super nice and helpful. Requests were handled on the day of.

I haven't experienced a bad moment in the westheimer yet. The staff is friendly and helpful, it's always clean and I love the security at night. Strongly considering renewing my lease.

I love living at the Westheimer. The staff is always helpful. Maintenance is prompt as needed. It's a safe, fun, and friendly environment. They continually have events to go to just for a good time. The community continues to keep up with the building whether it's cleaning outside air ducts, re painting, replacing old rails & brackets. Overall I have only enjoyed my experience at the Westheimer. I've never had a bad experience and would suggest living her to anyone looking for a new home!

The westheimer's a nice place to stay and SO convenient in its location! Office staff are friendly and helpful. Enjoy the indoor hallways between apartments--so different than many other Houston apartment complexes!

This is the best apartment to live in if you want to be in the city and not be bothered by the hustle and bustle of the city. The staff is amazing. And you absolutely can't beat the price and location.

living at the Westminster is great! i love living here at the Westminster :) its located next to everything and you can walk to many places

Super friendly staff that does an excellent job accommodating residents. Looking forward to the monthly events and workout classes. I've been here a month and am super happy!

Great location very close to everything that Houston has to offer. Staff if super friendly and always looking to make things better for the residents.

I really enjoy living at the Westheimer! Great location, fun group amenities/activities (& exercise classes!), and very nice space! Staff are great! Just wish neighbors respected quiet hours more!

Olga and Benny were incredibly helpful throughout the leasing and move in process. They were very accommodating and always available to answer questions.

Like living in The Westheimer quite a bit. Have a great apartment in the back facing one of Houston's oldest neighborhoods. I can hear the bells ring at the middle school & the church bells down the street. Staff is great. Apartment complex is kept up very well inside & out. Parking is a breeze. And it's in the middle of H-Town, close to restaurants and shops.

I have lived here for over two years and love it. The apartment is in the perfect area to experience great food and culture. The public areas are always well kept and maintenance to my apartment has always been fast and easy. My only complaint is the office staff has changed since I first moved here and there seems to be a lot of turnover. A lot of the previous staff knew me by name and my apartment number and were very personable. Now, even though I pick up packages about twice a week, I still have to provide my apartment number and the staff doesn't remember previous conversations about things they have helped me with. Not a huge deal, but it is noticeable.

Great! Concerned about the handle that broke off of the gate out front, but other than that, everything is good so far. Confused as to whether or not there's a way to enter the building through the front after office hours.

This place is awesome and so convenient in every way possible. Great atmosphere and community! Me and my roommates moved in and we immediately fell in love.

Just moved in this month ! Everyone is so nice and helpful. I am looking forward to this year. Also, I am just a block away from work. Its great!

:) :) :) :) :) :) love it so far! some issues with the elevators are aggravating but staff is always on top of issues like this... :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The amenities are good, as well as the finishing on the wood floor. My neighbors are quiet and polite. So, all in all, the exerience is good.

Staff, especially maintenance are very friendly and hard working. Pleasant environment, I feel like people try to get to know one another. B

Been here for about a month and it feels like there's something wrong with the apartment every day, but management is always willing to help. Natalie is super amazing and will do everything in her power to make it a great place to live.

Great online pay system!! Really helpful, especially to set up with a roommate. We wanted to split everything 50/50, and this allowed us to auto-pay and meet that criteria. Thank you!

i love it here at the westheimer, its wonderful. the staff is great as well as the complex. it is also very contently located in the center of everything and anything.

The Westheimer is a nice property in a great location! I have enjoyed living here. The office staff is helpful and maintenance requests are taken care of quickly.

Love living here, love the first class service, and the proximity to so many amazing restaurants within a walking distance. The pools and the lounging areas are very welcoming. All the neighbors met this far have been very nice, one of them even offered to help with my moving!!!

Great location and facilities. Staff is always willing to help and friendly with the residents. Plenty of activities throughout each month to keep the community engaged.

I moved to Houston in February for work. This is my first time renting a place and I am having a great time living here! I used to own a house and there were endless things to take care of around the house. Staying in the Westheimer Apartment, I no longer worry about yard work anymore. All the people who work here are very warm, welcoming, professional, and friendly, making me feel home sweet home!