Westheimer

4.4

4.4

1 star
Apartment facilities are generally speaking nice. However, staff and management are not very friendly. Hugh turnover, very abrupt, no smiles or even a hello when you walk past.
In the two months I have lived here, my electricity has gone out twice (for hours), water has gone out, air conditioning out twice (separate occasion from electricity), and I had to have the fire dept. come to my place because I woke up one day and my whole apartment smelled like gas (it was my air conditioning unit. A part on one of the boards had surged overnight). It’s been kind of stressful to be honest! Other than that, the apartment itself is spacious and the parking is good, but overall, I’m really not satisfied and I’ve never written a bad review for anything.
The front desk/leasing office employees seem laughably incompetent. I don't understand how there can be so few employees for a complex so large?
Love the complex but unsure about safety. My car and several others had break ins recently while parked in gated garage. Nice staff and clean common areas.
Need a shipment alert system for notifying residents they have a package. Additional parking would be nice. Maintenance is really good as well as the cleanliness.
The elevator is constantly broken. Many residents place out trash for valet trash that is not packaged correctly and does not get picked up for a few days. Halls often stink.
Overall it's been decent, It's very expensive and although I'm ok with that, I would expect to be able to pay my rent online but there are always issues with that.
I have lived on the property for almost 3 years. I live the location. My biggest complaint in the elevators. At least once. Week one of them is not working and they are extremely slow!
The staff is wonderful. Still waiting on a new dryer, there’s sewage smell in my Mbath, and water turns off when trying to heat it up in shower.
The building is generally clean and that staff are generally helpful with a few exceptions. The lifts are horribly slow and the gym is poorly maintained. Of the three ellipticals, only two are working, one of which has a tv which itself does not work. Of the four treadmills, one has a working tv which goes fuzzy as soon as you start running. Towels and water may or more likely may not be there.