Westhouse Apartments

4.5

4.5

it’s been amazing and peaceful ! staff is very on top of things ! love it as well as always clean hallways ! thank you guys so much! !!!!!!!
The staff is simply amazing. The property is awesome. The only drawback is that some of the residents don’t clean up after their dogs. Otherwise the community events are great fun, the amenities are amazing. Living here is awesome.
Just moved in last week during the Texas Blizzard. So we love everything about the community. We are looking forward to using all of the wonderful amenities when we thaw out!
Professionalism in every aspect. I have enjoyed visiting prior to moving here. I am so pleased. I so enjoy all of the staff, they are Awesome.
Great management. The staffs are very helpful and prompt. Great management. The staffs are very helpful and prompt. Great management. The staffs are very helpful and prompt.
The apartment has a great gym. And a good community room too. The administrative people are very friendly. I like the game room. They have a lot fun games to play.
I love the modern look on the apts! Also the staff is awesome!! Josh and the rest if the front office have help me out with all my questions and needs 👌
Amazing complex. We absolutely love living here and are impressed with all the amenities. Staff are always so helpful and willing to answer any questions.
Except no socket is working in kitchen and island. Apart from this we are loving our new apartment. Just love the in unit washer and dryer and also new refrigerator. Sure we will have great time here. Thank you Westhouse apartments
I’ve really enjoyed living here! The staff is very friendly and address resident concerns in a timely manner. We had some reservations when we first moved in but now we are loving the new staff!