Westminster Apartments

4.9

4.9

Un lugar muy tranquilo para vivir, buena atención del personal tanto administrativo como el personal de mantenimiento. Cerca de muchos puntos de interés como walmart restaurantes parques y tiendas de ropa.
Nice place to live ! Amazing area ! Great school district. Close to everything. Really friendly neighbors. All in all it’s a decent community.
I’ve lived her for a long time. The complex feels safe and is quiet in my side of the complex. Office staff is nice. I’ve had a few issues with the way maintenance does things, however they are nice as well.
Westminster has been a great place to live. Property is always well taken care of and maintained. Staff is also very helpful and friendly, responding to maintenance calls in a timely manor as well.
I do enjoy living here, I do wish that the community would pressure wash the halls and stairs of the building because it had been a really long time since that has been done.
Great place to live. Staff is amazing and helpful apartments are well maintained. Easy access to trails nearby and swimming pool is always clean.
My family and I love to lived here. Great neighborhood and staff . If we need to repair something they're touch with us quickly. Thank you . We are so happy to find these apartments.
My experience has been unforgettable the best I have had in my life, they have helped me like in no other place thanks to them I am here happier than ever
Absolutely the best. Great professional team, yet friendly and have to say caring and loving. There is a lot respect for the residents from all the members of the team. The Community is beautiful and always clean and well taken care of. Any request is taken care of with an admirable promptness. We are very happy to be members of this community.
I love living here. Great location, the property is immaculate. The ladies in the office are so nice .The maintenance men are quick and efficient. There's playgrounds and a pool . on site laundry and a small gym. Water and trash are included.