Westminster Apartments

4.9

4.9

Marguerita
Nice and quiet place to live. Well landscaped grounds and next door to a great rec center with a spray park. Great office and maintenance staff.... always quick to fix any problems.
Suzanne
I love Westminster Apartments and the City of Oldsmar! The location is absolutely perfect and the wildlife is everywhere. Have called this my home since 2003.
Jennifer
Every day I come home, I'm grateful to be a part of this wonderful community. Westminster is beyond what I could have hoped for in an apartment complex. It's a community that cares. This is felt at the very entrance as you're welcomed by the groomed lawn, well- kept appearance, and outward structure. This feeling continues as you enter the front office and are greeted by your name and asked how your family is. It goes further when a minor issue arises in your apartment, and your request is both acknowledged and taken care of in the same day. Or when you're emailed about the food truck coming that week, community event, or invited to the holiday pot luck. This is a place I'm proud, and thankful, to call home. With a feeling of safety and quiet surroundings. Kind neighbors, family friendly atmosphere, and an ideal location. Westminster is definitely an excellent place to live.
Pauline
Excellent Management team. The maintenance crew and Staff are always courteous and engaging. The Property is well maintained and any repairs needed are completed in a timely manner.
Amelia
This is a place I call home. Very good and honest staff. If you have an issue they don't delay in fixing it. I always recommend this place to family and friends. Never had any problem with the staff or anybody.
Lori
As a long time resident I love it here. Great location, close to everything. Wonderful staff and stellar maintenance crew. Well kept property and safe neighborhood. Couldn't ask for a better place to live .
Doris
I love living in Westminster. It meets all my expectations and more. Staff is great! Grounds are kept immaculate. Most of the neighbors are very friendly and respectful.
Alexandra
Excelentes profesionales muy claros y objetivos en su trabajo,muy atentos y amables,estoy muy feliz de vivir aquí. Gracias por hacer de mi vida en la comunidad muy agradable. Éxitos para todos ustedes.
Ramon
Me encanta, vivo super relajada y llena de naturaleza... Estamos cómodos y las niñas se divierten al rededor de la comunidad y pisina. El mantenimiento muy rápido y eficaz. Es una comunidad muy buena y tranquila.
Cindy
I am so blessed to live at Westminster Apts! I love the Staff, the Community, food trucks and Events. Thank you Westminster, for your hard work and caring hearts