Weston Oaks Apartments

4.1

4.1

Damarys
It’s was very pleasant. I was very comfortable with everyone that was involved. I’m happy to like there. I looke forward to living here for a very long time.

Jeannette
I love the staff, incredibly help throughput the moving process. Maintenance was here first thing Sunday morning and fixed everything I requested. They do a pretty good job cleaning up after the residents that don’t take pride in their community, it’s pretty quiet and drama feee environment. I’m diggin it. 😊

Tina
Like it here it is pretty quiet, but wish there were better options in parking and wish hall way didn't have so much garbage everywhere. Like the staff here they are very nice and attentive to residents needs

Joseph
I called to ask management about some wasp nests in the stairwell and finding some live ones inside. The were glad to help and immediately sent someone to power wash and spray for them. Thank you

Deborah
about 2 months ago
The office staff are very nice and compassionate. They work diligently to resolve any issues in the property. The property is clean and pleasant

Mirta
about 2 months ago
I like the easy access to the pool & basketball court, my neighbor's are friendly. I've been here a year with no incidents. & a special thanks to Mr. Paul & his team for all their help.

Jessica
about 2 months ago
I am very happy with Weston Oaks Apartments! I wish all my neighbors cared more about keeping our community nice clean and neat! I have enjoyed the whole 6 years, that my family has lived here, and we don't plan on moving anywhere else for now!

Jennifer
about 2 months ago
Everyone here are so nice. I really enjoy living here. I am glad we moved in here. and I am glad this is Our home now. 🏡 The work guys are so nice too. everyone in the office are so nice friendly. anything we need fixed they fix it right away. and I appreciate that so very much. We never Used the work out stuff. but I will. they try to always keep the pool clean. they always have air filters if we need them. I am so thankful for that too. I never lived at such a nice place before. but I am glad we do. we have nice windows here at Our place. I love that a lot. Our apt stays cool. and I love that a lot.

Lisa
about 2 months ago
Office and maintenance people are great. Love living here. Do need to put a gate up for our safety here too many homelessness and drivers driving up between bldg 6 and 7 at night.

Cecilia
2 months ago
So far so good thanks for caring .I like the bright lights outside by the parking lot. Please can you cut the trees in the back of building 2 .