This has been a good experience. I like the apt. & the surroundings. The area is very nice & the service people have been very polite and repaired what needed to be repaired or replaced. I would recommend this apt complex to anyone.

Their friendly staff were very helpful and accommodating in assistance with everything from showing the apartment to the move in checklist and getting the apartment move in ready on short notice!

Our rental experience good. If we have any issues the rental office takes care of it. Sometimes it takes a while but they do try to take care of any issues. The only issues we have right now is that the people doing the roofing are leaving nails all in the drive way and are not getting them up which could lead to us having busted tires which we ourselves will have to replace. If that issue could be handled then that would be great.

Nice updated apartments in a nice community. Many great options for pet owners. Service calls have been taken care of very quickly. Only downside is long time roofing repairs taking up many parking spaces causing us to park further.

Honestly I love to live here, initially there were some issues with our move in but the administration took care of it right away. They were very courteous and kind. We love living here. We highly recommend it.

Westwind is a nice quiet community with great amenities and staff. The location is perfect! Driving distance to great nightlife locations, the city and the West Virginia countryside. This centralized location accommodates all different lifestyles and preferences.

We love our cozy little home! Despite having a one bedroom apartment, we really love the open space layout of our apartment. Our building is located in the perfect area. We never have an issue with parking or noise. The only thing we have struggled with is maintenance. Sometimes they are not responsive and it takes a long time to get someone to complete your request.

It’s okay. It could be better . I guess the apartments we came from set the expectations pretty high . It’d be nice to have more events for the residents . The apartments we moved from had them at least once a month .

Nice community; friendly staff and neighbors. The location is awesome! Apartments are spacious and great open floor plans. Would recommend this complex to anyone in need of a welcoming community.

Good place, affordable rent, nice gym. Needs work on the park. Close to stores and schools. Nice staff and package delivery is nice with amazon

Excellent Customer Service, great amendities, and extra nice fellow tendants make Westwind Apartments’s great choice to call home! I recommend Westwind Apartments’s to everyone looking for a place to rent!

The area is a really nice, quiet area. The representative that helped us through tour leasing and such was extremely nice but it did take quite some insisting for her to get back on things. Also, the maintenance isn’t the best thus far. We’ve had only one issue and have been inquiring for someone to come for 3 days, as of today, and. They still haven’t done so.

It’s one of the most peaceful community I have ever lived.very friendly easy access to parking .maintenance team on point and over all rent fees are decent prices

The best part of the complex is it’s convenient location. We downsized our apartment when we renewed our lease, and the differences between the renovated and original model units are night/day. We’ve had several water leaks from either the AC or apartment above. I’m dreading winter coming because I know the parking lots will be an icy disaster.

My resident experience is good but I don’t like the parking I never find parking close to my building! And also I don’t like the part when is not light on the street !

Thus far I like living here even though there were some tough hurdles. My apartment is home to cuteness. I like how I have cable as a bundle with my rent. It’s more affordable and no other community since ‘14 that I have rented from had this package deal in Ashburn so I’m loving this. Thank you!

Recently moved to WWF VA from CO. Great location and well maintained. Leasing office staffs are very friendly and helpful always which made me move is smooth and stress less.

Westwind Farms was available at the right time for us. Our home burned up March 5, 2019 then after my husband saving me and our dog Bella.Fitemen saved our little parrot Camo.We were in hospital a few days. Our animals as well then, lived in hotel a month. I searched on line to find a placed to find a report home. Almost signed elsewhere but wanted to check one more place. I really liked the Ashburn location for it was 8 mins. From our Business. Also liked our pets were welcome. Bella has met new friends on our balcony ground floor and finally has a peace of being in one place for the last 9 month's. It has been 40 years since we have lived in an apt. So we have had many changes this year and feel blessed to have our tempory apt. In Ashburn. Our house is being slowly restored but has been very stressful with many decisions to be made. Yes, we do feel very greatful, however.

Nice clean apartments, love that you don’t need to purchase a parking pass and that someone comes and takes your trash away for you. Also tons of walking trails around the area

It’s a very beautiful place however parking is limited by 22549. I love how the complex has gatherings to bring the community together. We always have fun.

It is great living here, there are so many things to do and so much going on! there are so many services available to us and i greatly appreciate that!

The living conditions in this apartment is awesome and spacious! We love living here and it is a great experience. The community is very clean.

Nice and quiet place I've been living here for almost 5 years.The only issue that I have is parking space if you are coming in the night. Maintenance staff are responsive.

Wonderful community, extensive gym size and equipment. Close to the toll road and premium entertainment with Brambleton and One Loudoun close by.

This is a very lively neighborhood. Loads of events throughout the year. Also, close enough to everything you need yet far enough to not feel crowded with city life.