Westwind Farms

We Just moved in here. The staff has been super helpful and friendly. Our garage door wasn’t working when we moved in and they were right on it when we called and had someone come fix it that day.
Great experience that’s why I renew my lease and I love the guys in the office is jose and Rachel So helpful all the time I really appreciated Thanks
Decent apartments - maintenance has been fast to respond, neighbors are quiet, and location is nicely situated. Playground should be updated as it is small and barely has anything to it.
I’ve been here about a month now and from what I’ve seen so far is that everyone is friendly, neighbors are quiet and an overall great neighborhood. Would definitely recommend.
So far it's been good. Maintainence team are quick to respond back. Parking is okay but always get a spot. Looking forward for more years ahead.
For the most part I enjoy living here. My only complaints are the paper thin walls, the quality of the appliances, and at times maintenance requests can take a while to fulfill.
Living here is amazing! There are lots of great amenities for you to use, the apartment is in great working order, and the surrounding area is beautiful!
So far so good. We are waiting to see the complex fix the bird poop problem we have on one of our balconies. Seems they tried to fix the problem but obviously didn’t work. At one point there was a nest there because there is a broken egg laying between our balcony and the neighbors.
New to the area. Could be a little better, happy to have easy access to the garage, even though some apartment had a upgrade, light fixtures should be upgraded as well.
Great spacious place to live! Love going for walks around the neighborhood. Quick repair service and gets the job done. We are excited because we just renewed our lease!