Great place to live at. Quite and friendly neighborhood. The landscaping is nicely done. It feels homey and nice to come home to. Wish we had the elevator.

This place has great amenities and love the nature around the site. One thing to improve is the trash/broken glass found in the breazway stairs. Other renters seem to have no respect for the living environment.

We have really enjoyed our apartment here at Westwind Farms. It's located at a perfect place to make our commutes easier (close to park and ride lots, right off the Greenway, and soon to be near-ish to a metro stop). The community is vibrant but not overbearing and life here is pretty relaxed. The staff is always friendly and helpful as well.

Good overall experience. Everything was to my expectation. Friendly and helpful staff. The property grounds are nice and the place is quiet.

So far, it has been a very good experience. I just moved in this past week and the staff has been very helpful. I had an issue where my keycard wasn't working properly and they promptly helped me with it. In terms of the property, it is kept clean and is generally very quiet which has been very nice.

We love the apartment and are very excited, but it was kind of a rough start with a lot of maintenance problems that have taken a little while to get fixed.

Stay is so far so good. Nice amenities and cooperative staff. The environment is very good and nice location of the society. Nice neighbourhood and approachable place.

It's been a rocky start to our stay at Westwind Farms. Our lease wasn't sent to us to sign until the day we moved in- and we still haven't received our lease signed by management. We sent our insurance in well before moving in- and still have been charged for using the complex's insurance- an issue we're still trying to resolve.

I have not fully moved into my new apartment, but I like what I'm seeing so far. I will be challenged by the steps so I already know that I need to inquire about transferring to the first or second floors. The community is clean and quiet...just what I need.

Everything is lovely so far, lovely scenery and etc. Only thing I'm worried about is bugs. I'm terrified of bugs and they're everywhere when I walk up the stairs in my apartment or try to get mail. Especially at night, there seems to be a bunch of beetle things flying around and other creatures. But besides that every is great.

Just moved here I like the apartment and the community. So I can say overall experience is good but I am quite disappointed with customer service.

West wind farms is very good society to stay in Ashburn and really very cooperative staff. Good amenities and very good experience of stay here .

Not happy, my ac stops working very frequently, when I call the main office to get more gas for the grills they never get them replaced, one grill doesn’t even work. Very unsatisfied with the entire experience for the past 5 months.

We loved the experience it was simple and helpful. The apartment was so far the cleanest I’ve ever moved into. Daily trash pick up at our front door is such an added benefit.

Reply from Westwind Farms

Air condition is constantly breaking. There is hardly any parking. I try and contact maintenance and get nowhere but whenever my boyfriend contacts them they come. They walk right into the apartment which I don’t like. Other than that, it is a beautiful place.

Love it here at westwindfarm very clean place friendly staff nice community great location it’s a bit cheaply built the sound goes through the wall it’s a bit annoying other then that it’s nice

Reply from Westwind Farms

The apartment is very nice. Nice a spacious living room. Everything worked in the apartment other than an outlet that was shot as well as a bulb.

Reply from Westwind Farms

Our stay has been a positive one. Any issues we had, maintenance solved promptly. The rent portal is very easy to use and our water and cable are billed into the rent payment which means two less bills to pay.

Reply from Westwind Farms

My roommate and I have been pleased with our living experience here at West Wind, and have renewed our lease for another year! I like that the community hosts different events to get everyone involved, and hope that this trend continues!

Reply from Westwind Farms

My resident experience isn’t good at all from the first week I have issues with the Air conditioner Because is shutdown and always apt 78F e

Nice, safe neighborhood. They’re slowing getting it together. I’ve been waiting for my oven light to be fixed for two months so that sucks but other than that, it’s a nice place. Family friendly.

Reply from Westwind Farms

great apartment but not the best service at the leasing office. the associates dont seem knowledgable about whats going on or the overall lease agreements.

Good place to live lived for a year before I had to move for work. Large bathtubs are a plus that is what I miss the most. Have had trouble getting in touch with the office in the past.

Reply from Westwind Farms

While away on vacation the apartment above us had a leak needless to say our apartment had water damage and it took a month and a half for this issue to be resolved. We love the community but feels like it’s to many issues that goes on with our apartment.

Action speak stronger then words. My family lived at westwind Farm for more then 9 years. Once my mom came all the way from Korea she mention about how beautiful outside tree and all She felt that she is in some Resort. I am very comfortable with leasing office staffs because they listen our problem if occur and smile to us all ways. I am Harpy here because it is safe environment and lovely staffs help us when we went through very tough time in our life. I just want to thank you by the way can I buy? just wish.