I love living in Westwind so far! The staff have all been very welcoming and friendly. The apartment was very clean upon move in and we were very pleased with how much space we have. The amenities are great and I love the location of the complex in Ashburn!

Property manger is AWESOME. Jose is incredible! Great family place. Love all the dog parks available. Wish there was a playground. Been here a year and just signed up for another year.

Living at westwind farms has been an exciting new adventure. My girlfriend and I have been here for a little over a year and we love it. Nice people and a nice area.

My experience has been great. A wonderful safe place to live with friendly staff. The only issue is still the upstairs neighbors and all the noise that is made on a daily basis. i am just tired of complaining about it and nothing being done. Please be considerate of the people that live under neath you.

This is a friendly and helpful community. It is very child friendly. It is generally quiet and neighbors respect each others’ privacy. My favorite part of living here are the family/kid friendly events the management office organizes. I wish there were more of them.

Very nice neighborhood , Area looks very safe and Neighbors are also very nice. Staff is friendly and the Gym is great. Parking is a little hard to find at night after work but area is nice and calm so its okay to walk at night and not worry.

I knew it was the one when I first came to visit. Westwind Farms is a clean and quiet neighborhood with laughing kids and beautiful buildings and apartments!

I have been here for more than 3 years now. The stay so far has been satisfying barring few things. The rental agreement comes with Technology package ( internet and cable). The lease holder even if uses this or not or interested in that or not is left with no choice. I haven't watched the cable ever since I am here but payed for it. My work place gives me a free internet for my job but for that also I am required to pay. I do not get any reimbursement from the work place for these forced technology things. It does not matter if you use water or not you will be charged at a standard rate ( like cable and internet). I was earlier told that water billing is based on the usage but to my surprise even when I am away with my family for the entire month I do not notice any change in the billing. The neighborhood is quite and safe. The cleanliness is a bit of an issue with pets around the neighborhood. The owners don't pick up after the pets at times. Maintenance is satisfactory so far, the work does gets attended to. I liked the hub facility for the residents for parcel/package reception. As far as apartments are concerned mine has improper insulation in one of the bedroom and bathroom exposed to the outdoors. In winters it is cold and summer it is hot. The overall size I would say is decent but kitchen space is a bit squeezed. Mine is a 2Bed 2 Bath. The location is good for the school associated . All the schools associated with this address are decent.

My experience so far has been great and the staff has been there whenever I have a issue or problem, like changing my mailbox key when it didn't work

Best community to live in Ashburn with close proximity to all amenities. I am new to Viriginia and loved this place. Would like to extend my stay here

its good when there are no problems but appliances seem to not be maintained well. But the staff are great. I still recommend it, it's affordable and overall more positive than not

It’s okay. The people could be better. It’s too much of a family oriented neighborhood. I’m looking to find a place with people my age or people who don’t have kids. :)

Such a nice apartment community.I would definitely recommend this place to my friends or family members etc.The area is very nice as well...

It has been a good experience living here. The apartment is close to a lot of things and it isnt too overpopulated. the area is really clean

Things have definitely changed since we’ve been here. There is always people playing loud music in the wee hours of the night and people always auguring outside our apartment.

People are pretty loud upstairs and there’s a hole covered up on the master bedroom door but other than that it’s awesome! I love the master tub as well as the dual sinks and closets.

Just started leasing an apartment here, very easy and the staff was helpful. The apartments are spacious and the layouts are great. I work at Dulles airport, so this has been a great experience for being close to work.

The area is beautiful. Well landscaped. Quiet neighborhood. Dog friendly community. Close commute to shopping centers. Staff responds quickly to emails and maintenance request

Haven’t been here for very long, but so far it has been everything that I’ve needed. Leasing office was very helpful with my last minute move and sending all correct info

Very nice and spacious, beautiful neighborhood, And the ladies at the office are very nice and helpful. I feel like we're going to love it here.

Karlee is amazing in accommodating us and super sweet. The grass areas and landscaping is always clean and parking is ample which is a huge bonus. Although i wish we had a dog wash station or a bigger dog park for the bigger dogs to run.

We recently moved here and have been loving everything about it. We love that it’s dog friendly and seems like a very nice community as a whole. It’s well kept and clean.

I have a great experience. Rachel was great in following up. I was looking for an apartment with a specific budget and Rachel reached out to me once the rate become matches my budget. From the fist sight I loved the place and Rachel make the move very smooth and exciting. She was always returning my phone call and available to answer my queries and concerns. This community gives me the spirit of home. I highly recommend Westwind Farms. All the best and thank you Rachel for facilitate the move and make it awesome.

No one has been responded to any of our emails,phone calls or maintance requests. We also have a pigeon nest and bird poop all over our porch and No one has come helped US clean it. We just moved in and it’s has not been the best transistion

Westwinds staff and maintenance crew was friendly and helpful on arrival. The apartments are in a perfect location and the amenities are great!