Me and my little man absolutely love our apartment! :) specially the people from the Office have been very kind and helpful. We like going to the park and play at the basketball court.

muy buena atención y muy buen servicio. algunas fallas pero nada delotro mundo. tremendo equipo de trabajo, tengo viviendo 4 años y nunca he tenido ningún problema

I want to thank the team at westwood, and a big thank you to zenaida!! We are blessed to have our home, words cannot explain how grateful we are. We appreciate all that you do, you are making a positive impact on many lives!! Keep up the amazing work.

It has been an awesome 3 years. Eric was my favorite. I was sad to see him go but excited to hear hes moved up. my only concern is the carpet in my house i would have rather had the plywood everywhere instead of just in the living room and kitchen area

Friendly, attentive, clean ,easy to find, great community , well maintained, great location, lots of shopping around pet friendly great apartment

I live in building one. Which is very clean and quiet. I have very nice neighbors. The maintenance crew we have now is very nice, respectful and quick to get things done. The office staff is pretty new so We’re still getting to know them.

It’s not a bad apartments complex. I love living here, I love the amenities and I love that they try and do community things things bring us lo together. Some things can be a bit better but overall I love living here.

I have lived here for about 10 or 11 years. Westwood has been good to me. I have referred many people here and still do. Great place to live

Never had any complaints. Very peaceful and clean place. I like how maintenance crew is always on top of things . Everything works great in my apartment. When I first moved in I had new carpet , and walls were freshly painted.

It's a great experience to live in a community base apartment complex. The non insulation makes it a very uncomfortable place to live. My neighbors are very very noisey. They wake me up out my sleep every morning.

The only problem I have is that they wouldn't clean the carpets in these apartments or take them out an but tiles on the floor for there resation

I enjoy living here and have been here for many years. I rated a 3 because needs improvement, and alot has to do with other residents not caring about the community.

It's a nice place to stay at.but the people that stay above me make a lot of noise or the people that they have come over special in the morning like 5 5:30 seems like they moving or they just don't give a care of through a lot of stuff on the floor and that wakes me up in the late in the morning

Im very happy to be here everything is very clean and nice. The people that works here is very nice and make a good job. Thank for this opportunity

Es una espereiencia muy buena es un placer estar aqui. Desde la gerencia. Y los esmpleados son todos muy hamables y por eso me gusta estar aqui espero que sigan asi haciendo un exelecte trabajo

Friendly community and neighbors, always a good amount of parking. Maintenance does a good job, and landscaping keeps the place in great shape. Staff is responsive and friendly, apartments themselves are quite nice.

Exelente atencion administrativas... buen mantenimiento de las instalaciones. Falta de areas de distracciones sin mas que aportar por ahora.

It is a good place to live despite a bad experience I had recently in this same place It is a good place to live despite a bad experience I had recently in this same place I would recommend it to a friend as a nice place maybe not so safe but nice and focused to live as it has many everyday things nearby

The staff is nice and polite. Very welcoming. I love the office decor. They try to fix any problem as soon as possible. Love the pool and the gym.

Very nice living space, for the price. Has a gym, pool and playground amenities. Situated close to many shopping areas and great schools. Security on grounds.

I been living here since 2015 and i love it. The staff is so helpful and sweet. It has changed for the better since eric been the manager.#1

The place is really nice . Is clean . I never have a problem . The staff is bilingual . Sometimes if you ask for maintenance that take to much time and that's is a problem but well nothing is perfect

The Best apartments with excelent service and excelent team. thanks for all very happy with your service and your help very professionals...

One of the best places to live in fort myers the management team are wonderful people any problems i have the issues are solved quickly. Also very friendly neighbors diverse people child safe free environment with playground area, pool area mini gym nice lakeview, party room and mini hot tub.

this is a nice place to live at i love it here never had any problems the office people are very nice & friendly the its clean outside they keep up with fixing things & the guys that come to your house are very nice guys too.