I love my apartment complex, people in the office super prosesional and maintenance too, every time I go to office they always offer a good smile

Reply from Westwood Apartments

Great place they always there when i need anything They take care me right away Thank you The maintenance people very respectful to me and my daughter

Reply from Westwood Apartments

It’s a beautiful property. It’s very clean and quiet. I’ve lived here for four years and we love it here. The amenities are pretty amazing as well.

Reply from Westwood Apartments

Perfect I was living here a couple of years and I never had a problem . The pool is perfect and the staff is really friendly . I met really good friends .

Reply from Westwood Apartments

Yo tengo 3 años viviendo aquí y es tranquilo los apartamentos tienen buen espacio ,la piscina y el prquecito le encanta ami niños si el gym fuera más grande cito fuera perfecto la lavandería me gusta está escondida jajaja y en fin es un lugar agradable para vivir cómodamente

Reply from Westwood Apartments

I love. Excellent place to live as a family.The pool excellent. the clubhouse, the excellent gym and the well maintained recreation areas.

Reply from Westwood Apartments

Very satisfied with the service !! Especially with Zenaida, she worked with me and helped me a lot, very kindly and professionally. Thank you!

Reply from Westwood Apartments

Greetings, I have been a resident at Westwood apartments for 7 years and wish to continue until I am gone, the management is wonderful, the maintenence crew are very friendly and helpful and the office staff is courtious and sweet, the property is clean and I often forget to lock my car door and never had anything stolen, my neighbors are friendly and sweet and some have become great friends, the pool is always clean and it's area always cept up, I thank God for westwood and wish them the BEST !!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APT. COMPLEX 5 OUT OF 5 STAR ***** RATING. mY HOPE IS THAT EVERYONE LIVING HERE EXPERIENCES THE SAME AS I HAVE, GOD BLESS EVERYONE, YOUR HUMBLE RESIDENT RICK....

Reply from Westwood Apartments

I enjoy the area and how the staff keeps the community clean. The employees are very nice. The maintenance men are pretty quick on coming to fix what ever I need to be checked out. Family orientated!

Reply from Westwood Apartments

Good comunity, and safe place to live, the price is the correct, all familys can live here, safe and beatifull place. All the service, at near to the mall and the big stores

Reply from Westwood Apartments

Nice and tranquil community. Pool is always clean. Maintenance is always available for any fix your apartment may need. Ive being living her for 2 years and have no complaints. Security is always circulating at night.

Reply from Westwood Apartments

Me and my little man absolutely love our apartment! :) specially the people from the Office have been very kind and helpful. We like going to the park and play at the basketball court.

Reply from Westwood Apartments

muy buena atención y muy buen servicio. algunas fallas pero nada delotro mundo. tremendo equipo de trabajo, tengo viviendo 4 años y nunca he tenido ningún problema

Reply from Westwood Apartments

I want to thank the team at westwood, and a big thank you to zenaida!! We are blessed to have our home, words cannot explain how grateful we are. We appreciate all that you do, you are making a positive impact on many lives!! Keep up the amazing work.

Reply from Westwood Apartments

It has been an awesome 3 years. Eric was my favorite. I was sad to see him go but excited to hear hes moved up. my only concern is the carpet in my house i would have rather had the plywood everywhere instead of just in the living room and kitchen area

Reply from Westwood Apartments

Friendly, attentive, clean ,easy to find, great community , well maintained, great location, lots of shopping around pet friendly great apartment

Reply from Westwood Apartments

I live in building one. Which is very clean and quiet. I have very nice neighbors. The maintenance crew we have now is very nice, respectful and quick to get things done. The office staff is pretty new so We’re still getting to know them.

Reply from Westwood Apartments

It’s not a bad apartments complex. I love living here, I love the amenities and I love that they try and do community things things bring us lo together. Some things can be a bit better but overall I love living here.

I have lived here for about 10 or 11 years. Westwood has been good to me. I have referred many people here and still do. Great place to live

Never had any complaints. Very peaceful and clean place. I like how maintenance crew is always on top of things . Everything works great in my apartment. When I first moved in I had new carpet , and walls were freshly painted.

It's a great experience to live in a community base apartment complex. The non insulation makes it a very uncomfortable place to live. My neighbors are very very noisey. They wake me up out my sleep every morning.

The only problem I have is that they wouldn't clean the carpets in these apartments or take them out an but tiles on the floor for there resation

I enjoy living here and have been here for many years. I rated a 3 because needs improvement, and alot has to do with other residents not caring about the community.

It's a nice place to stay at.but the people that stay above me make a lot of noise or the people that they have come over special in the morning like 5 5:30 seems like they moving or they just don't give a care of through a lot of stuff on the floor and that wakes me up in the late in the morning

Im very happy to be here everything is very clean and nice. The people that works here is very nice and make a good job. Thank for this opportunity