Westwood Apartments

Takes a long time for maintenance to fix things. I still don't have a washer or dryer that I thought I would get upon moving in. One good thing is the new manager is very nice and so is Kayla she is so helpful.
Love everything so far here. It’s nice and people seem really nice to get along with. I would definitely recommend living here. The mangers treat people good and we get along with them as well.
1 star
Ya'll need to go around theses apartment looking an see who has old nasty rugs and take them out or have then clean we pay go money for is to have theses rugs inside our apartment Thank you
I am new to this residence but it is a pleasant experience to live here in a quiet environment.Clean and excellent service in the administration.
Excellent and comfortable apartments with a great neiborhhood I am happy to live here thank u also I had recommended this place to life another people
The best apartments ever!!! And the management is the best to pretty and inteligent. And the people are nice no problems and god for live here.
I’m ok here at Westwood apartment. As I keep to my self I have no issues. Like that the property is clean and some updates outside has been done.
I have lived here for the past four years. And I can say that this last manager Barbara Concepsion has done more than all of the managers combined since I moved in four years ago. Examples, the parking lots are well lit. It was completely dark in here. It was scary to go to and from your car at night. The parking it’s self is now well organized thanks to Barbara coming up with specific parking for residence, guests and commercial vehicles. We feel safer due to her cleaning up the riffraff. She is very fair and stern where need be. I have not felt as safe as I do now then I’ll all the four years I’ve been here. All the children gravitate to her. she has organized activities for families. Some of the residents have even tried to come up with an idea to do a residence association kind of like a homeowners association. Just so that we can come together with any more ideas on how to better our community.
I love living on Westwood very secured place to live, I enjoy going to their pool and park, Westwood it's a home where u can rely on with its 24 hour security service and very pleasant people from their office.
It's a nice community to live inand I like how you can't just come out here and park at night because it does you get a note on it video and maybe get towed that would make it more better for the residents that live out here