Vivo en este complejo desde el 2015 y he visto como el mismo ha buscado la mejora en todos los sentidos, logrando ser un lugar acogedor para vivir

I have mixed feeling about being here. Very cheap rent. Which I love. Otherwise maintenance request take over a month or you have to go to the office multiple times. Glad when they kicked out a lot of the bar people. I want the old security people back though.

The staff are very friendly and are accommodating. The pool is immaculate because it is cleaned daily. Maintenance is always prompt in remedying any problems.

Westwood is a great place to live l been there 3 years l love it thank u 10201 the people are very nice parking is very good you need to close the gate in the front so it will be perfect

I love my community. Our property is well kept by the maintenance team. They Propertys management is on the money all the time. Eric has been a great assist in my opinion.

I live at Westwood Apartments for 8 years and I love it . I have no problem with anyone it is quite where I live. The management are good with all the residence ..

Noises after 10 pm, tenents blasting music with their cars, people not living in the complex using swiming pool and basketball court blasting wrap... pest control!!! Roaches for almost 2years not under control. It should be done whole building not by apartment.. staff friendly and respond quickly!

It can be a nice community but there are certain upkeep that are ignored. For example, between buildings 6 through 12, there are 9 lights out in the parking lot and against the buildings. It doesnt take much to change a lightbulb, and the light helps all of us stay safe at night. We have gate in the front but it is never implemented. This is wht we are bothered by solicitors attempting to recruit people for their churches, for their volunteering groups, and even people trying to beg us to use their carpet cleaning services. Pest control either needs to change their poison and bait or a new company should service this community as monthly requests have not rid the apartment of cockroaches and I have lived here for 1.5 years.

I've been here four years and only had one issue repeatedly and that was the AC they wouldn't fix till a week later because the temperature outside didn't meet their standards

I like Westwood Apts. But I love my apt is convenience to store shopping gas station restaurants doctor's office I'll think I'll never move and the staff is marvelous Thank You

i love it here from my neighbors to the staff for always helping when needed. The amenities are amazing the kids and i enjoy the pool and i love having a fotness area.

Since I moved in to my apartment over a year ago my life has been so different. First, I prayed to get on the bottom floor and I now feel more independent than I have in a very long time. Thank you for this opportunity for me to grow.

So far Maintenance gets work orders done on Time and very clean atmosphere. I would like for the rent to stop going up every year. I lived in this apartment complex since 2012

Good place to live, I think the price is a little be over for what they offer. Maintenance is sucks, never do they job right. People who have pets never clean they mess.

Es una Comunidad muy tranquila y limpia, cuenta con un personal muy atento y amigable! Estoy muy feliz de formar parte de Westwood Apartments

It’s a great place to live. Quite environment. Have lived almost 5 years and I love it. People and coworkers that work for the complex are really nice.

Calm and safety community yo live in Fort Myers Fl, good office and maintenance service and excellent location close to downtown, supermarket, hospital, mall and banks

I enjoy the Westwood apartment community. I have lived in the community for 4 years. I just recently resigned the lease. The staff is very helpful and are prompt. The community is well kept clean and the landscaping is nice! Thank you Westwood!

For the most part it's been good. There are some areas though that need some work, I feel security is kneaded greatly here when it was here it was better in a safer feeling. Some of the appliances are very outdated and need a major upgrade. Areas needed for Residence Inn pets there's nothing to be able to take your dog out and play in a secure area like other complexes I seen have, like where my daughter lives not far from here. It would be nice and a more homey feeling on the property if there was seating areas around where you can enjoy the outdoors. To some degree there is a language barrier with maintenance employees. There needs to be more activities for the kids for example a movie night on the weekend. There are more suggestions that I have but not enough room to be able to put down here

Muy buena ubicación y disposición de los apartamentos Creo ser de los mejores condominios de su clase en esta zona y es un interés para los vecinos y la administración que continúe mejorando

I have lived here for several years and have had no major problems...Its a nice community, I just wish that other residents cared a little more and took better care of things in our community...

I’ve been living here for nine years and I love the location and the apartment. Would like to see some upgrades within the apartment I’ve been asking for my tile to get changed because it doesn’t come clean and it’s been like that since I moved in but nothing has been done.

Is a great place to live they help me a lot with the lower income I got a good place to live maintenance Is always there to fix anything wrong

Great comunity, you feel sabe, excelente range of payments, and súper big room, big bang, kitchen and dinner big, is the best apartament in fortmyers

For the most part since I've been living here, never had any problems out of the staff nor neighbors, It's a great place neighborhood plus the location is in great distance of restaurants and etc.. My only problem here is office don't answer the PHONES:)