Westwood Apartments

1 star
Ya'll need to go around theses apartment looking an see who has old nasty rugs and take them out or have then clean we pay go money for is to have theses rugs inside our apartment Thank you
The only problem I have is that they wouldn't clean the carpets in these apartments or take them out an but tiles on the floor for there resation
It's a great experience to live in a community base apartment complex. The non insulation makes it a very uncomfortable place to live. My neighbors are very very noisey. They wake me up out my sleep every morning.
My building hallways are very dirty 2nd floor always has trash outside apartments there have been beer cans and trash outside for over a month
The people in the office are phenomenal. But my unit is a little run down an has a pest problem. Also I was under the impression I was going to get washer and dryer but I did not.
Takes a long time for maintenance to fix things. I still don't have a washer or dryer that I thought I would get upon moving in. One good thing is the new manager is very nice and so is Kayla she is so helpful.
This community is in my price range of what I can afford but I moved in with horrible conditions and hoping the new management is better than the last. So far so good
Noises after 10 pm, tenents blasting music with their cars, people not living in the complex using swiming pool and basketball court blasting wrap... pest control!!! Roaches for almost 2years not under control. It should be done whole building not by apartment.. staff friendly and respond quickly!
I’ve been living here for nine years and I love the location and the apartment. Would like to see some upgrades within the apartment I’ve been asking for my tile to get changed because it doesn’t come clean and it’s been like that since I moved in but nothing has been done.
I enjoy living here and have been here for many years. I rated a 3 because needs improvement, and alot has to do with other residents not caring about the community.