Nice and decent area to live in. Perfect for a commute to Midland. Staff members are very professional and friendly. I would recommend to a family member or friend.

It’s a cheaper option in west Texas to live it has more than enough to room for improvement. I like the office manager. The buildings are very old as is the establishments in general. i pay as much as everyone else that hasn’t then “updated” apartments which I think is ridiculous.

Apartment is nice. Even though pest control comes every month there's still some bugs every now and again. Would be nice if rent was a little lower for what you get.

Very professional staff willing to help without complaining. This is important to me since I have relocated to this area without any family or friends. Thanks for being so kind.

The apartment was very clean and looks like it was well taken care of by the past residents. The other residents seem to keep to them shelves and dont jave any problems.

Benn here almost a year. Francis and Martin are the best. Always willing to help with any problem you may have. I recommend Westwood to anyone

We like how. You solve. the problem hospitality on first day. How you communicate and the problem is that rent is too highy on quality of apt

It’s okay for an apartment. Really nothing special. The neighbors keep to themselves for the most part. The walls are thin so you can hear every little thing. But it’s a cheap apartment.

There is nice staff. Not very good in cleaning or maintenance in and out of the apartments. It’s very quiet and nice. Overall this is a good place to live for the price of the rent.

We move to the apartment a couple months ago had several problems The maintenance people or very slow to fix a problem or when they fix it they do not fix it right laundry Room is always something wrong with the washer or dryer But on the upside it is a very quiet place to live

Nice quote place to live. Management and maintenance are God sends on top of all your request and problems.We really enjoy living here. I just wish we had assigned parking.

Comfortable process, Francis and Martin very nice people and professional I got a corner unit. It’s nice, clean and parking right at door. Very happy

I rate this 3 stars since we have a neighbor who is very loud and seems to have frequent domestic disputes in her apartment. Overall the experience in this apartment complex is not too bad.

Nice,quiet place to live. Moved in a month ago and I really like it. People are friendly and it's in town close to all the places I like to go.

It’s okay kind of quiet for the area. It’s one of the cheapest places to live here so that’s the main reasons not I chose this place really.

Employees are very nice, the place is very clean, I just have a little problem with the central unit, but they're putting a new one onWednesday, ,

Nice place it's quite. I wish we had assigned parking I live downstairs and never get to park in front of my apt. Apts need a few updates but other than that it's ok