Westwood Square Apartments

Very nice staff and the apartments are in pretty good conditions. The laundry mat in the middle of all the apartments is nice to have. Good sized apartments for a family of 3
The process for getting everything done was awesome. Frances helped me so much since I was moving from 350 miles away she made things so much less stressful.
Love living here....everyone is so nice!!!! The community is nice and quite.....the people in the office are very helpful the took into consideration that I was on a cane and got us a down staris apartment!!!
It was pretty cool. The lady who I think was named frances was a big help to me as I was signing the lease. She informed me well on all of the details and questions I had!
Great location, maintainance on building needs improvement and a better washing facility. The staff is nice and courteous and very helpful. Overall it a decent area.
Great location ,friendly staff.Quick to fix things when it's needed But the pool could use a little more TLC .Mostly one bedrooms,so it's mostly adults.
I enjoyed my stay at Westwood. Everyone there is neighborly. It has a great location if you need to walk to stores. And, I like the different contracts time frames such as 3 or 6 month contracts.
Decent place to live. Francis goes out of her way to get things fixed or help me with anything I have going on. Its a quiet neighborhood for the location
Nice and decent area to live in. Perfect for a commute to Midland. Staff members are very professional and friendly. I would recommend to a family member or friend.
It’s a cheaper option in west Texas to live it has more than enough to room for improvement. I like the office manager. The buildings are very old as is the establishments in general. i pay as much as everyone else that hasn’t then “updated” apartments which I think is ridiculous.