There is nice staff. Not very good in cleaning or maintenance in and out of the apartments. It’s very quiet and nice. Overall this is a good place to live for the price of the rent.

Nice quote place to live. Management and maintenance are God sends on top of all your request and problems.We really enjoy living here. I just wish we had assigned parking.

Comfortable process, Francis and Martin very nice people and professional I got a corner unit. It’s nice, clean and parking right at door. Very happy

I rate this 3 stars since we have a neighbor who is very loud and seems to have frequent domestic disputes in her apartment. Overall the experience in this apartment complex is not too bad.

Nice,quiet place to live. Moved in a month ago and I really like it. People are friendly and it's in town close to all the places I like to go.

It’s okay kind of quiet for the area. It’s one of the cheapest places to live here so that’s the main reasons not I chose this place really.

Employees are very nice, the place is very clean, I just have a little problem with the central unit, but they're putting a new one onWednesday, ,

Nice place it's quite. I wish we had assigned parking I live downstairs and never get to park in front of my apt. Apts need a few updates but other than that it's ok