I love it because it’s quiet & clean.Ive been living here for almost 2 years and I haven’t had any issues. Maintenance comes whenever I call and the front office people are always polite .

It has the basics. There is room for improvement. It is not the worse place I have ever live or best place I have ever lived. It’s sufficient.

Wexford has a great staff.They are very welcoming ,nice and helpful.The apartment is comfortable and well maintained as well as the community and its amenities.Very pleased with my move here.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

This is a good community to live in but improvements can also be made. For example the trash often gets too filled up to use anymore so it must be taken out more regularly because the piles of trash at the entrance of the community are an eyesore.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

The apartment community overall is ok ,but most of the problems occur from some of the residents an most of time from there guest. The apartment complex needs to be addressed if you have concerns because there has been a few improvement that I've noticed. An if need be there's always the Hillsborough county sheriff's department available if it's a matter that need be ta m.j en care of after office hours or during office hours.🤲

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

this place is awesome managements is always on point. Janice is really nice and always goes above and beyond. The neighbors are great and i could not be happier.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

Great , Quite community. Friendly staff. Anytime I need assistance they are always willing to help. Fast and easy application process. I would recommend

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

My experience was quiet ,I feel safe and the office staff is very caring and nice ,it’s clean the only thing I don’t like is the trash ,I think it needs to be too dumpsters

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

Very comfortable, amazing area really quiet, love the staff always so helpful and understanding. Maintenance always on time for the work orders always willing to help out very friendly amazing workers. Love it

I love the view here. I wish i had a balcony where i could sit outside feel the good breeze and enjoy the nature. I admire the animals!!!!!!

Nice calm and enjoyable place to live in.I’am very satisfied with living in these apartments with my family also they have good staff support

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

I love this place and my apt I’m so happy for live in this place because I close to my job and the area it’s great.The best place to my kids for living

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

My community is nice and quiet. It is in a convenient location and makes it easy to get anywhere no matter where you are going. The staff is always friendly and helpful and I love my space.

My apartment wasn’t too bad, you could see the spots were they repainted not very well and the carpets need to be clean prior to an new resident moving in. The neighbors are really loud and not considerate of others around.

I really like the apartments the maintenance men really keep the grounds clean. They are prompt with repaired at my request. They are very nice people.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

I love staying here my only problem is the trash seems like it’s getting better over time. I never get to use the pool because it’s always closed it’s unfair to others .

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

The community is centrally located. Meaning that you typically are no more than 30 minutes from popular Bay area hot spots. I've lived here for about 7 years, and have not had any safety issues in the complex. Its pretty straight forward; you pay your bills you live with no problems. All maintenance issues are usually addressed same day all depending on what is requested. I do think that the gym could be better, but eh it is not that important when it comes to my living arrangements. Plus you can just get good cardio in walking/running the entrance a few times. Overally, I like living here. Def not looking forward to the day I have to move out.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

My experience here has been one of a kind!!!! I can honestly say that I having two parks (floor can be better) but still good for kids to play in

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

Amazing place to live.would tell all my friends to live here. They have amazing floor plans.love living here.dont plan on moving for a couple of years if not I'll stay for ever

The staff is very informative and super helpful, I enjoy living at Wexford Apartments. I just renewed my lease and so excited to see what this year has in store for us.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

It's a great environment and I enjoy living here. The staff is helpful and they are great with answering questions and feedback. We really like it here.

When I submit a maintenance request, it doesn't take long for the task to be completed. Front office staff are always friendly and accommodating. Emails are sent out when there is an inconvenience taking place to let you know that they are aware of what's going on. There's always open communication and that's the #1 factor for places you would ever want to live.

Staff is great Location is great But other residents and guest make the living experience less enjoyable Security needs improvement Increase living incentive would also be a plus

It’s a really nice community and the office staff is amazing the only thing I don’t like that my rent keep going up ever time I renew my lease

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

Excellent environment to live in. Very quiet clean and well- maintenanced. The staff are extremely respectful, professional and have great sense of humor they're never too busy or come off uptight/frustrated with residents problems or concerns. I will recommend those that are searching for a great place to live to start here at Wexford apartment homes.