I love this place and my apt I’m so happy for live in this place because I close to my job and the area it’s great.The best place to my kids for living

My community is nice and quiet. It is in a convenient location and makes it easy to get anywhere no matter where you are going. The staff is always friendly and helpful and I love my space.

My apartment wasn’t too bad, you could see the spots were they repainted not very well and the carpets need to be clean prior to an new resident moving in. The neighbors are really loud and not considerate of others around.

I really like the apartments the maintenance men really keep the grounds clean. They are prompt with repaired at my request. They are very nice people.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

I love staying here my only problem is the trash seems like it’s getting better over time. I never get to use the pool because it’s always closed it’s unfair to others .

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

The community is centrally located. Meaning that you typically are no more than 30 minutes from popular Bay area hot spots. I've lived here for about 7 years, and have not had any safety issues in the complex. Its pretty straight forward; you pay your bills you live with no problems. All maintenance issues are usually addressed same day all depending on what is requested. I do think that the gym could be better, but eh it is not that important when it comes to my living arrangements. Plus you can just get good cardio in walking/running the entrance a few times. Overally, I like living here. Def not looking forward to the day I have to move out.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

My experience here has been one of a kind!!!! I can honestly say that I having two parks (floor can be better) but still good for kids to play in

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

Amazing place to live.would tell all my friends to live here. They have amazing floor plans.love living here.dont plan on moving for a couple of years if not I'll stay for ever

The staff is very informative and super helpful, I enjoy living at Wexford Apartments. I just renewed my lease and so excited to see what this year has in store for us.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

It's a great environment and I enjoy living here. The staff is helpful and they are great with answering questions and feedback. We really like it here.

When I submit a maintenance request, it doesn't take long for the task to be completed. Front office staff are always friendly and accommodating. Emails are sent out when there is an inconvenience taking place to let you know that they are aware of what's going on. There's always open communication and that's the #1 factor for places you would ever want to live.

Staff is great Location is great But other residents and guest make the living experience less enjoyable Security needs improvement Increase living incentive would also be a plus

It’s a really nice community and the office staff is amazing the only thing I don’t like that my rent keep going up ever time I renew my lease

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

Excellent environment to live in. Very quiet clean and well- maintenanced. The staff are extremely respectful, professional and have great sense of humor they're never too busy or come off uptight/frustrated with residents problems or concerns. I will recommend those that are searching for a great place to live to start here at Wexford apartment homes.

Very happy to have been given the opportunity to live here. The staff is amazingly nice, professional and helpful. Quick to take care of work orders.

I love living at Wexford, it is very close and between a lot of restaurants and businesses. I have lived at wexford for 3 years now. I don't really have any complaints except you can hear the floor above you if you are on the first floor.

Great quiet community to live in.....Always timely with repairs ...excellent and friendly office staff!!! Always there to answer any questions and provide support in any way.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

Love it here staff is helpful and friendly. I will reccomend to friends parking and garbage is the only issue but that is the residents just throwing trash everywhere

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

nice complex appartment very nice stuff helpfull good mangemnte good way to do any thing by app close from the services we need and the hyw

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

Room for improvement. Packages have been stolen several times. Management notified was simply told to not have things delivered to my doorstep

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

Management is very nice and always friendly when I come into the office. The only thing that doesn’t make it all five stars is maintenance and getting things done. It’s been over 2 months and something still hasn’t been fixed. Overall it’s a good place just some things that would make the appearance look better like the lake with the water fixture.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

Quite ,nice and affordable place to live in me and my family are happy to reside at Wexford Park Place and office attendant are nice and very helpful for what ever is needed.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

I been here 3 years & it's been a nice place to stay. The front office is wonderful. When I put my work orders in they fix it in a timely manner.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

Nice apartments for living, close to every thing, I live here for 6 years never had any problem. Happy with this location close to my kids schools.

Reply from Wexford Apartment Homes

Nice place to stay. They come out and fix things within 48 hours. I like that I can pay rent online. I like the pool area and there are plenty of visitor parking.