Wexford Apartment Homes

Love the office staff and the maintenance staff it is a very quite community. The other residence in the community look out for each other and the community is very well kept.
The office staff is very professional and amazing. I love living in Wexford apartments, I love seeing the kids outside playing and enjoying each other being friendly towards each other. My neighbors are the best which makes it seem as a family at times .
My apartment wasn’t too bad, you could see the spots were they repainted not very well and the carpets need to be clean prior to an new resident moving in. The neighbors are really loud and not considerate of others around. The Amenities could use an upgrade
I love living here. It's quite and my neighbors are awesome. The only problem I have is with the trash. We need another garbage site. It's to many complexes for just one site.
I love my place. My kids love it here itS quit over here haven has none problem since I been here been here for 5 month now my kids loves the park
It’s OK no real complaints. I wish the neighbors didn’t dispose of their trash everywhere it gives the latest men extra work To do when they could be doing more important things. I wish we could get one for your complementary carpet cleaning. Or just tile
My resident experience was wonderful . I would refer my family and friends as well. I have a few people that live on the property as well. One of them referred me.
It definitely better than other low income apartments. My only complaint are children who play outside and leave trash everywhere. Also people loitering on the stairs blocking anyone from going upstairs.
Excellent clean maintenance and Well done very happy with all the services giving . All is well kept leasing off is professional n friendly
Amazing staff great community the parking is great really quiet and the inside of amartment is great nice flooring and neighbors are quiet and nice