Wexford Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

Sigue siendo para mí cinco estrella limpieza, orden y servicio. Siempre a la disposición del residente. Les hace falta crear un parque cerrado para que los perros puedan hacer sus necesidades en esa zona exclusiva.
Staff is nice and friendly. The people who stay here are good to get along with also is it quite out here as well. It is also close to stores and shopping places.
What I love about this place is the space it has. The apartment complex is also kid friendly. My kids have already made new friends here! Although I have upstairs neighbors who don’t believe they have someone under them I still believe we can make the best of it
To start off the staff is Great! Love the scenery like that i can walk my dogs to the entrance and back making me exercise. After 5 on a weekend can be loud with kids running around unattended dogs but for the most part it’s good.
Everyone in the office is great. Always good customer service when I come in the office. Anytime I’ve had any issues their quick to get it fixed. This is very much appreciated I know you guys stay busy and wanted to let y’all know keep up the great job 👍🏼
Living at Wexford hasn’t been bad at all. The only suggestion I have is looking into upgrading the appliances. I have also yet to see someone come and check the smoke detectors since I’ve been here for almost 2 years. I was also told the gate would be functional after moving in but it still doesn’t work.
Great job so far! I'm still new and getting to know the community and it's really starting to feel like home. I have family that lives here and I have not heard anything negative about the community.
There needs to be a larger trash can or it should be collected more regularly. There are huge piles of trash at the front of the community and we have no way of using it and when it overflows and we throw trash in there, we got fined. When it was out of our control.
Desde que me mude en Wexford mi experience a sido buena y voy súper tranquilo si le recomiendo si buscan vivienda este es el lugar I love it here y los residents en mi building son super nice y mantenimiento que hace un buen trabajo mantenido la vivienda Thank you Manny
It’s an amazing community the staff is always helpful everytime I come in the office and ask a million and one question thank you for the experience.