I love been over almost 2 years and its a quiet community. Everyone over here is so friendly we are welcoming anyone to come join us in our community

The maintenance to the outside of the buildingshower could be up updated. There are more than one complex that shutters are missing off of, and the spindles being broke on several patios, along with the patios needing to be pressure washed.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

I love it here so peaceful Whispering Oaks is the best place to live I recommend it to anyone. Keep up the good job Whispering Oaks you have the best complex

Nice quiet neighborhood love how we are close to everything . Nice added addition of garage . Friendly staff and good central location in general. Wish they had a community pool or a play area for children

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Love the apartment that I'm in and my neighbors! Maintenance is quick and very good - they have solved any problem that I've had. I look forward to my time at Whispering Oaks.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

I find that everyone here is friendly and polite. The staff here are real nice and easy to talk to. I feel right at home here and enjoy being apart of the community.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

The living environment is very comfortable and welcoming. The neighborhood is friendly and quiet. Maintenance is also done on a timely manner and 100% guarantee.

I love my new apartment! Nicole and Willie have been great at responding to my immediate needs and concerns. I feel very safe and I love that my car has a home (garage)! That's a plus!

Whispering Oaks has been a great place to live! It's a nice area and the apartment manager has been more than helpful as we moved in. Plus the apartments are fairly affordable and extremely nice!

Just moved in. Nicole and willie have been great. Whenever I call I get a response and whatever I tell them is wrong they take care of it quickly

Nicole has been very kind and helpful. The apartment complex is so quiet and peaceful. We have looked at many different apartments around the Jackson area and Whispering oaks seems to be the best we have found

I have lived here 7 years don't want to leave. The staff is very friendly and courteous. Customer service is over and beyond. I feel safe and secure.