I love living here. Its quiet & clean. The office people are nice and on top of everything you need done. I enjoy how they do events for the residents.

The community is great we all have our negative nancies. but other than that the people are great and most importantly the staff. Any problems I’ve ever had they’ve got right on it!

It’s been great so far!!! Quiet, peaceful community. We’ve had no problems. The neighbors and staff members have all been friendly and helpful.

Every one of our neighbors is friendly! The complex is extremely quiet and tranquil. Our only gripe is that there is almost never anyone in the office to assist with any issues that may arise. We were expecting more availability in this area. If we had known it would be this way, we would have just rented a house instead. Overall, still a great place.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Extremely quietly apartments. Still new here but enjoying it so far! Staff is very nice and helpful. Bigger rooms and lower prices than other apartments I was considering.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

We’ve renewed our lease here. The management office is consistent and very helpful. The maintenance staff is constantly making improvements to the surrounding community.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Absolutely love this community the office staff was amazing and my neighbors were very welcoming also any problem I had it was fixed in minutes

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

I love living here its nice and quiet and clean. The front office lady is nice and sweet. The maintenance man was on his job as soon as the next day.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Nice clean apartments everyone is quite yet friendly property is well meet and each apartment has its own garage/storage unit all the office people are very helpful and friendly

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Quiet, peaceful, mature, private. If there are any type of problems that I am unable to solve on my own I can call on the staff for assistance.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

We have been here for about 2 years! It's our first apartment and we love it! Everyone is nice and we gotten to know the staff very well. We love it!

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

We have enjoyed the quiet, friendly atmosphere here. It's a small, cozy community. Our neighbors have been helpful and say hello frequently.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

It’s a very quiet community. I’ve been surprised that in a very busy city this community is very peaceful. As a busy mom I feel comfortable that my family is safe.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Neighbors can be a little noisy but overall not so bad. Maintenance is good about answering your calls in a timely manner and getting the issue fixed properly.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Excellent people outstanding service from the manager and staff always aim to please never have to worry about anything great service I love it here its in a great area of Jackson

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

I love living in the Whispering Oaks community. Whenever I have a maintenance issue, there is a response almost immediately. Kudos to Willie!

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Very quiet area. My neighbors are so helpful friendly and nice. The office staff could be more present but they can care of everything. The area remains clean.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Can’t wait to be in this beautiful community. This is a wonderful place and the management team is the best. The location is convenient and the apartments are spacious

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Very quiet and nice community. I love the office staff! I feel safe being here my kids. I really like the location and the friendly residents.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Maintenance staff is prompt and professional. Awesome location. Outside area around dumpsters and gutters can be cleaner.

Love my apartment, have items to have fixed and feel confident all will be done! 😊 just moved in! So far great! Thank you again! Whispering Oaks

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Great place to stay. Quiet no problems. Need a couple of things fixed they were right on it. So far everyone is friendly. Grounds are kept up nicely.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

I love it here so peaceful. Never have to worried about somebody breaking in or causing problem in our community.Thid community is the best community ever

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

I love been over almost 2 years and its a quiet community. Everyone over here is so friendly we are welcoming anyone to come join us in our community

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

The maintenance to the outside of the buildingshower could be up updated. There are more than one complex that shutters are missing off of, and the spindles being broke on several patios, along with the patios needing to be pressure washed.