Whispering Oaks

Do not have exterior lights Need for security purpose; when I go to work at 3am. Been like this for two week. The exterior door need to be checked.
I love my neighbors and I love my apartment is quiet. I feel safe and secure. I would recommend whispering Oaks to anyone. The management staff is awesome and if you ever have an issue you can contact them.
I love my place so much and I have recommended the complex to all my friends. My neighbors are quiet and I feel safe. I can actually sleep knowing that I can come home to an awesome place to live.
Would have been 5 stars, ut small concern about the amount of people that know combination to door.. would love to see new safety doors with scan card locks.
We have lived here for awhile now and it is still just great. We have some amazing maintenance guys who are always helpful and prompt. It is just a great environment.
I have enjoyed living here. It has been a great place filled with some great people. Overall I am so thankful to the staff here as they are quick to respond and so willing to help.
Love the community! So clam. Love that the community is always looking out for each other. Love the location. Takes me less than 10 anywhere I need to go. Very convenient.
I love it here. It is so quiet and the keypad door is great! The office managers and maintenance crew have been so helpful. This apartment is so close to all the shopping centers. I am blessed to call this community home.
I love my apartment. My neighbors are quiet, and they look out for me. We have great conversations when we meet. The management staff is awesome. If I ever have an issue they fix it right away. There’s nothing bad I can say about these apartments. I recommend that if you are looking for an affordable, Friendly, professional place to live Whispering Oaks is your place. Hands-down the best place I’ve ever lived.
We just moved in and I am so impressed but I always leave just a little room for improvement on all my ratings. We have enjoyed it here so far and look forward to our time here