I have enjoyed living here. It has been a great place filled with some great people. Overall I am so thankful to the staff here as they are quick to respond and so willing to help.

Love the community! So clam. Love that the community is always looking out for each other. Love the location. Takes me less than 10 anywhere I need to go. Very convenient.

I love it here. It is so quiet and the keypad door is great! The office managers and maintenance crew have been so helpful. This apartment is so close to all the shopping centers. I am blessed to call this community home.

I love my apartment. My neighbors are quiet, and they look out for me. We have great conversations when we meet. The management staff is awesome. If I ever have an issue they fix it right away. There’s nothing bad I can say about these apartments. I recommend that if you are looking for an affordable, Friendly, professional place to live Whispering Oaks is your place. Hands-down the best place I’ve ever lived.

We just moved in and I am so impressed but I always leave just a little room for improvement on all my ratings. We have enjoyed it here so far and look forward to our time here

I moved to the property on 04/07 & I love how quiet it is. Everyone is very friendly & the staff is excellent & very helpful when needed. I am very glad that I moved here.

My wife and I are finally transitioning into our new residence well! Great location close to retail and shopping and eatery’s as well! Very quiet and peaceful environment! Friendly and courteous staff! We look forward to our stay at Whispering Oaks Apartments!

So far I’m liking what I have seen so far. Everyone is open and friendly. I was Optimistic that about the neighborhood at first but now I’m enjoy it.

Nice, quiet, and friendly. The apartment is very nice and we are enjoying the activity of fixing it up and making it our own, It will look much nicer when we finish.

I love living here. It’s quiet, the maintenance is awesome, and the manager makes you feel Ike coming home. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Love the location. Takes 10 min or less to anywhere we need to go. Very nice and calmn community. Clean apartments. Nice staff very helpful.

I have enjoyed the friendly staff and the warm community feel living here. I can’t imagine living anywhere else! The grounds are beautiful and so are the apartments.

We have had continued enjoyment here. The holiday activities were wonderful and were reminders of how much the office staff really cares. Everything continues to be peaceful here which is very important to us.

So far so good. I am impressed with the management. They are thorough and the complex looks amazing. My apartment is beautiful and I can’t wait to call it home.

The neighborhood is great, the neighbors tend to keep and eye out for each other. Its very quiet, even for day-sleepers. The maintenance guys are very responsive. Overall very happy

I love living here. Its quiet & clean. The office people are nice and on top of everything you need done. I enjoy how they do events for the residents.

The community is great we all have our negative nancies. but other than that the people are great and most importantly the staff. Any problems I’ve ever had they’ve got right on it!

It’s been great so far!!! Quiet, peaceful community. We’ve had no problems. The neighbors and staff members have all been friendly and helpful.

Every one of our neighbors is friendly! The complex is extremely quiet and tranquil. Our only gripe is that there is almost never anyone in the office to assist with any issues that may arise. We were expecting more availability in this area. If we had known it would be this way, we would have just rented a house instead. Overall, still a great place.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Extremely quietly apartments. Still new here but enjoying it so far! Staff is very nice and helpful. Bigger rooms and lower prices than other apartments I was considering.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

We’ve renewed our lease here. The management office is consistent and very helpful. The maintenance staff is constantly making improvements to the surrounding community.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Absolutely love this community the office staff was amazing and my neighbors were very welcoming also any problem I had it was fixed in minutes

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

I love living here its nice and quiet and clean. The front office lady is nice and sweet. The maintenance man was on his job as soon as the next day.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Nice clean apartments everyone is quite yet friendly property is well meet and each apartment has its own garage/storage unit all the office people are very helpful and friendly

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Quiet, peaceful, mature, private. If there are any type of problems that I am unable to solve on my own I can call on the staff for assistance.