So far I’m liking what I have seen so far. Everyone is open and friendly. I was Optimistic that about the neighborhood at first but now I’m enjoy it.

Nice, quiet, and friendly. The apartment is very nice and we are enjoying the activity of fixing it up and making it our own, It will look much nicer when we finish.

I love living here. It’s quiet, the maintenance is awesome, and the manager makes you feel Ike coming home. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Love the location. Takes 10 min or less to anywhere we need to go. Very nice and calmn community. Clean apartments. Nice staff very helpful.

I have enjoyed the friendly staff and the warm community feel living here. I can’t imagine living anywhere else! The grounds are beautiful and so are the apartments.

We have had continued enjoyment here. The holiday activities were wonderful and were reminders of how much the office staff really cares. Everything continues to be peaceful here which is very important to us.

So far so good. I am impressed with the management. They are thorough and the complex looks amazing. My apartment is beautiful and I can’t wait to call it home.

The neighborhood is great, the neighbors tend to keep and eye out for each other. Its very quiet, even for day-sleepers. The maintenance guys are very responsive. Overall very happy

I love living here. Its quiet & clean. The office people are nice and on top of everything you need done. I enjoy how they do events for the residents.

The community is great we all have our negative nancies. but other than that the people are great and most importantly the staff. Any problems I’ve ever had they’ve got right on it!

It’s been great so far!!! Quiet, peaceful community. We’ve had no problems. The neighbors and staff members have all been friendly and helpful.

Every one of our neighbors is friendly! The complex is extremely quiet and tranquil. Our only gripe is that there is almost never anyone in the office to assist with any issues that may arise. We were expecting more availability in this area. If we had known it would be this way, we would have just rented a house instead. Overall, still a great place.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Extremely quietly apartments. Still new here but enjoying it so far! Staff is very nice and helpful. Bigger rooms and lower prices than other apartments I was considering.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

We’ve renewed our lease here. The management office is consistent and very helpful. The maintenance staff is constantly making improvements to the surrounding community.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Absolutely love this community the office staff was amazing and my neighbors were very welcoming also any problem I had it was fixed in minutes

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

I love living here its nice and quiet and clean. The front office lady is nice and sweet. The maintenance man was on his job as soon as the next day.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Nice clean apartments everyone is quite yet friendly property is well meet and each apartment has its own garage/storage unit all the office people are very helpful and friendly

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Quiet, peaceful, mature, private. If there are any type of problems that I am unable to solve on my own I can call on the staff for assistance.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

We have been here for about 2 years! It's our first apartment and we love it! Everyone is nice and we gotten to know the staff very well. We love it!

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

We have enjoyed the quiet, friendly atmosphere here. It's a small, cozy community. Our neighbors have been helpful and say hello frequently.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

It’s a very quiet community. I’ve been surprised that in a very busy city this community is very peaceful. As a busy mom I feel comfortable that my family is safe.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Neighbors can be a little noisy but overall not so bad. Maintenance is good about answering your calls in a timely manner and getting the issue fixed properly.

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Excellent people outstanding service from the manager and staff always aim to please never have to worry about anything great service I love it here its in a great area of Jackson

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

I love living in the Whispering Oaks community. Whenever I have a maintenance issue, there is a response almost immediately. Kudos to Willie!

Reply from Whispering Oaks Jax

Very quiet area. My neighbors are so helpful friendly and nice. The office staff could be more present but they can care of everything. The area remains clean.