Whispering Woods Apartments

We love our apartment here at Whispering Woods. The staff is always willing to help and are great people. Our neighbors are wonderful and the location is great.
A few minor issues like old appliances with missing shelves but great place with a lot to offer, like the pool and playground, this place is close to everything
Best choice we have made in a long time. Great people, location and amenities. So glad we found this complex! Our 4 year old thinks he lives in the best place ever because of the playground
I'm happy to say I'm thankful for being in whispering woods the community is well and the resident is outstanding I'm truly blessed! thank you staff member of whispering woods apartment for excepting me to be apart of this community.
Great place to live...enjoying my stay so far...great community and respectful neighbors...the staff is great at what they are doing...hope everyone has the same experience as I do...
I love the complex and how well it is maintained! The staff is so understanding of and committed to ALL of their residents that it is an absolute joy living here!
Great office staff. They are always helpful and friendly. Maintenance men are awesome and always willing to help. Overall this place is a decent place to live that is ideally located. The only issue I have is my extremely noisy neighbors that are above me.
A wonderful experience with amazing staff, everything is always very quick and efficient, everyone is super nice and tidy and clean, its been a really good experience living here!
I have a few things to my apartment up needs to be fixed they came or I should say they come at least twice each summer to fix my AC but there are humorous things that need to be fixed let the maintenance man know hasn't been back yet. Also could have heightened security my daughter's bike got stolen the cops are contacted the person that stole it tried fighting me as while pregnant. Apparently this is the hood from what the lady that kid stole my bike said.
Apartments are nice, rent is reasonable, maintenance guys are good but sometimes it can take a while to get to us, staff is great, including maintenance, and most of the neighbors are good, but there are some that have no respect for others when it comes to noise and throwing their trash all over.