Whispering Woods Apartments

In the short time that we have been residents, we have found the neighbors pleasant, the staff exceptional, and the apartment itself to be better than expected. We look forward to being around for some time to come.
Great management company. They have really been about the residents. Can't wait to see what 2020 has coming. Excited for our community and what will come.
I love to live here and the people at the office is really nice And helpfully !!! They are always trying to help me when something is wrong
Very nice, peaceful and the office works with you ! I’ve been staying here since March and I haven’t had a bad problem yet I really stay to myself and in the house with my kids.
Whispering woods is a decent apartment complex. There is a definite lack in the sense of community. Many people here do not want to be considerate or go out of their way to teach their children to properly throw out the trash. Very simple things that a handful of residents have no interest in, bring this area down and makes it slummy.
I have been living here for 3yrs now and it's almost the same as when I moved in, with the exception of new staff. The office team is helpful and courteous.
There are numerous things to mention about the favorability of living at Whispering Woods. The proximity to the center Saint Augustine, 95, the major shopping centers and malls, and a quick trip to the ocean couldn’t be better.The staff at Whispering Woods is a very hard-working group. The office staff is always a pleasure to deal with and maintenance is always quick on the job to fix any problems. The buildings themselves are very soundproof, I never hear a thing when I’m in my apartment.
My roommate and I have had a wonderful experience so far in our new community. Everyone is so friendly and family oriented as it’s right next to an elementary school. The space in the apartment is much more than expected and very convenient.
My rental experience at Whispering Woods St Augustine Florida has been amazing I've only been here for 2 months and I love it I am in a quiet area and I love the pain in the back the water is refreshing and the wind blows when I first arrived at my new apartment the other neighbors congratulated me and welcomed me into the neighborhood which I thought it was very nice of them the front office personnel and maintenance are very kind and nice the maintenance man are very work savvy and the person is in the office is heartwarming and respectful I love my apartment and I would recommend friends and family I have not yet been able to take advantage of the pool and other amenities because of the weather but I'm quite sure when summer time comes I will be able to enjoy the amenities the building that I am in is so nice and clean around I never see any trash and the parking lot Whispering Woods is a wonderful place for single parents and families Iowa recommended to everyone I love my rental experience at Whispering Woods st. Augustine Florida
I have been living in Whispering woods for 5 years now. I will continue to stay because it is very comfortable. I am close by to everything. I really like how the management goes out of their way to make my day, everyday. I recommend this community to all my friends.