Whispering Woods Apartments

I enjoy living here, I have noticed a couple of things.but its a good place to be.The maintenance crew works hard to keep the place up, but residents have to take pride in their residence and surroundings and help keep it up.
Communication and pet policy is my major concern. People having pets and not picking up after them. When work is been done in apartments they can do a better job.
In the short time that we have been residents, we have found the neighbors pleasant, the staff exceptional, and the apartment itself to be better than expected. We look forward to being around for some time to come.
Great management company. They have really been about the residents. Can't wait to see what 2020 has coming. Excited for our community and what will come.
I love to live here and the people at the office is really nice And helpfully !!! They are always trying to help me when something is wrong
Very nice, peaceful and the office works with you ! I’ve been staying here since March and I haven’t had a bad problem yet I really stay to myself and in the house with my kids.
Whispering woods is a decent apartment complex. There is a definite lack in the sense of community. Many people here do not want to be considerate or go out of their way to teach their children to properly throw out the trash. Very simple things that a handful of residents have no interest in, bring this area down and makes it slummy.
I have been living here for 3yrs now and it's almost the same as when I moved in, with the exception of new staff. The office team is helpful and courteous.
There are numerous things to mention about the favorability of living at Whispering Woods. The proximity to the center Saint Augustine, 95, the major shopping centers and malls, and a quick trip to the ocean couldn’t be better.The staff at Whispering Woods is a very hard-working group. The office staff is always a pleasure to deal with and maintenance is always quick on the job to fix any problems. The buildings themselves are very soundproof, I never hear a thing when I’m in my apartment.
My roommate and I have had a wonderful experience so far in our new community. Everyone is so friendly and family oriented as it’s right next to an elementary school. The space in the apartment is much more than expected and very convenient.