Very nice, peaceful and the office works with you ! I’ve been staying here since March and I haven’t had a bad problem yet I really stay to myself and in the house with my kids.

Whispering woods is a decent apartment complex. There is a definite lack in the sense of community. Many people here do not want to be considerate or go out of their way to teach their children to properly throw out the trash. Very simple things that a handful of residents have no interest in, bring this area down and makes it slummy.

I have been living here for 3yrs now and it's almost the same as when I moved in, with the exception of new staff. The office team is helpful and courteous.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

There are numerous things to mention about the favorability of living at Whispering Woods. The proximity to the center Saint Augustine, 95, the major shopping centers and malls, and a quick trip to the ocean couldn’t be better.The staff at Whispering Woods is a very hard-working group. The office staff is always a pleasure to deal with and maintenance is always quick on the job to fix any problems. The buildings themselves are very soundproof, I never hear a thing when I’m in my apartment.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

My roommate and I have had a wonderful experience so far in our new community. Everyone is so friendly and family oriented as it’s right next to an elementary school. The space in the apartment is much more than expected and very convenient.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

My rental experience at Whispering Woods St Augustine Florida has been amazing I've only been here for 2 months and I love it I am in a quiet area and I love the pain in the back the water is refreshing and the wind blows when I first arrived at my new apartment the other neighbors congratulated me and welcomed me into the neighborhood which I thought it was very nice of them the front office personnel and maintenance are very kind and nice the maintenance man are very work savvy and the person is in the office is heartwarming and respectful I love my apartment and I would recommend friends and family I have not yet been able to take advantage of the pool and other amenities because of the weather but I'm quite sure when summer time comes I will be able to enjoy the amenities the building that I am in is so nice and clean around I never see any trash and the parking lot Whispering Woods is a wonderful place for single parents and families Iowa recommended to everyone I love my rental experience at Whispering Woods st. Augustine Florida

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I have been living in Whispering woods for 5 years now. I will continue to stay because it is very comfortable. I am close by to everything. I really like how the management goes out of their way to make my day, everyday. I recommend this community to all my friends.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

It’s been good but there many things that need to be solved like too much trash around and behind the complex. Needs more maintain god buildings.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I love living here, everyone is so kind and caring. There's a place for the kids to play and swim, when weather permits.The apartments are very spacious and up to date.overall I love everything.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I am just joining your community but so far my experience has been very positive. Thank you to Brianna I look forward to a very positive experience.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I love it here. Glad I moved here. The ponds are beautiful and the pool is beautiful. Friendly office staff who have helped me out. Maintenance is wonderful.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

We love it here, we're glad to be close to everything, shopping,hospital, the beach. We really love our apt, it"s nice, It's clean, we like being able to have our lil dog with us also, we live around some really nice people, we feel safe. This is a nice place to live

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Had a couple things needed done and they were quick and very helpful. Thank you to the staff and the awesome app that made it helpful for me

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

We are into our 5th lease at Whispering Woods. Our experience here has been generally a good one. The first couple of years here I was not very pleased with the Management companies. However since the current Management company has taken over it has gotten much better. My work orders have been addressed in a timely manner. The Maintenance Department has always been very professional.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

My son enjoys living here, he really enjoys the pool and my niece and nephew enjoy going to the playground when they come over to visit. There are lots of other kids here for them to play with.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

The Team is Amazing. Love this place! Ever-time I problem that needs to be fixed the staff takes care of it right away. This is one of the best places I have ever lived. I just want to thank them for giving us a place to live and raise our family.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Maintenance tries and responds adequately. The front office personnel try to be as accommodating as they are allowed. The community itself leaves something to be desired. There is little consideration for others. People leave trash and filth everywhere including needles. Some residents are inconsiderate and leave their music unnecessarily loud throughout the day and night.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I have lived here for almost 3 years and i love the staff. The maintenance crew handles any problems i have. The office staff helps me when i have questions or problems. These guys Rock

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I have been here at Whispering Woods for almost 4 years. The location is very convenient to your local beaches, dinning and the historical downtown of Saint Augustine. The pay is responsible as it fits my budget. The office staff is very friendly and helpful and maintenance gets the job done and is there when you need them. The community is very quiet and safe and I have had no problems at all sense I have moved in. I enjoy this community and highly recommend to any college student, single family or extend their welcome. I have no plans on leaving this community anytime soon as I have been comfortable with my stay.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I love that Whispering Woods is a Pet Friendly community!I do wish that the apartment could be updated. Also, if there were a patio area for grilling, that would be nice to have. Office staff is very kind and friendly.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Just started living here but it's been a very pleasant experience so far. The people are very nice and so are the staff, the apartments are also super nice!

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Awesome Apartments, grounds well manicured, laundry facilities clean, Breanna, Catherine, and Beth make living here the best experience I've ever had, as a Disabled American Veteran. Maintenance is too notch, Leo is an experienced, certified AC/ Heat professional. I appreciate, and enjoy living in such a safe, quiet, and professionally managed property.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Happy that this was my first home in St Augustine. It has definitely changed over the years and thats to be expected for an apartment complex, I like the fact that I see the determination to improve our community but have further to go.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

We have always been treated Professionally and polite by All The staff. The work orders for Our apt have always been taken Care of in a timely manner. We really are comfortable here. Enjoy size n layout of the apt. Also the grounds are always kept Clean and well kept.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I wish thatvthe workout room had more or better equipment to use and that the gate would function. I do enjoy having a pool to ise in the summer