Had a couple things needed done and they were quick and very helpful. Thank you to the staff and the awesome app that made it helpful for me

We are into our 5th lease at Whispering Woods. Our experience here has been generally a good one. The first couple of years here I was not very pleased with the Management companies. However since the current Management company has taken over it has gotten much better. My work orders have been addressed in a timely manner. The Maintenance Department has always been very professional.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

My son enjoys living here, he really enjoys the pool and my niece and nephew enjoy going to the playground when they come over to visit. There are lots of other kids here for them to play with.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

The Team is Amazing. Love this place! Ever-time I problem that needs to be fixed the staff takes care of it right away. This is one of the best places I have ever lived. I just want to thank them for giving us a place to live and raise our family.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Maintenance tries and responds adequately. The front office personnel try to be as accommodating as they are allowed. The community itself leaves something to be desired. There is little consideration for others. People leave trash and filth everywhere including needles. Some residents are inconsiderate and leave their music unnecessarily loud throughout the day and night.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I have lived here for almost 3 years and i love the staff. The maintenance crew handles any problems i have. The office staff helps me when i have questions or problems. These guys Rock

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I have been here at Whispering Woods for almost 4 years. The location is very convenient to your local beaches, dinning and the historical downtown of Saint Augustine. The pay is responsible as it fits my budget. The office staff is very friendly and helpful and maintenance gets the job done and is there when you need them. The community is very quiet and safe and I have had no problems at all sense I have moved in. I enjoy this community and highly recommend to any college student, single family or extend their welcome. I have no plans on leaving this community anytime soon as I have been comfortable with my stay.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I love that Whispering Woods is a Pet Friendly community!I do wish that the apartment could be updated. Also, if there were a patio area for grilling, that would be nice to have. Office staff is very kind and friendly.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Just started living here but it's been a very pleasant experience so far. The people are very nice and so are the staff, the apartments are also super nice!

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Awesome Apartments, grounds well manicured, laundry facilities clean, Breanna, Catherine, and Beth make living here the best experience I've ever had, as a Disabled American Veteran. Maintenance is too notch, Leo is an experienced, certified AC/ Heat professional. I appreciate, and enjoy living in such a safe, quiet, and professionally managed property.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Happy that this was my first home in St Augustine. It has definitely changed over the years and thats to be expected for an apartment complex, I like the fact that I see the determination to improve our community but have further to go.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

We have always been treated Professionally and polite by All The staff. The work orders for Our apt have always been taken Care of in a timely manner. We really are comfortable here. Enjoy size n layout of the apt. Also the grounds are always kept Clean and well kept.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I wish thatvthe workout room had more or better equipment to use and that the gate would function. I do enjoy having a pool to ise in the summer

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Office ladies are super helpful. Maintenance always quick and efficient. Neighbors for the most part are quiet and friendly. Quite a few stray cats

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I’ve only been here for a few days but so far it has been enjoyable. I haven’t had any problems yet. The community is relatively quiet and everybody seems to be really nice.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

It is my pleasure to say that Briana and Kathy and Vance are great. They are wonderful and have helped me a lot. Wouldn't change them at all.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I have been here for eight years, between two different apartments, in building five. I have enjoyed living here mostly in part to its location to nearby shopping, food and theater. Not to mention my work. My only annoyance has been all the speedbumps and the gate that doesn't keep anyone out but keeps people in. Take it out or replace with new equipment that works.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Living at Whispering Woods is just alright there is a lot of room for improvement. I'm just grateful right now I have a roof over my head at the moment.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I am so ecstatic being able to live in such a quality apartment complex! The programs they had for me, being a disabled single father was something I've been praying for for a long time! I'm very thankful to be able to live here and so excited to be able to be friends with the staff especially Brianna and Sheila! Both are exceptional employees and I truly go beyond the expectations of any business!

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I lived at Whispering Woods apartment for 3 years now and I most say that I love it. My neighbors are nice and friendly. Whispering Woods has some awesome amenities and activities to get involved in. It's a nice place to live and it's pet friendly.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I love my apt it's a bottom apt over looking the pond and the people living in my building are nice an helpful. I have been living here for over 2 years an had no prombles,if an thing breaks in apt they came right over an fixed it the ladies in offices are always very helpful.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Good place to live. Just that communication can be better between residents and management. Like a medium to pass information on. Overall near to everything

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

There is to much trash surrounding our buildings and too many insects! They need to clean behind our building! And the ponds also need to be cleaned there is lots of wild life that live in those ponds!! 🦆🐝🐛🦋🦉🐠🐟🐇🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🦎

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

It’s a great place to live because it is so close to downtown and close to 95 as well. Everyone is very friendly here and the office staff does a great job.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Like it here I just need a new refrigerator this one is old I have been living there for the past 10 here I like it to you so far I don’t have no problem with the apartments just need a better refrigerator right now