I love that Whispering Woods is a Pet Friendly community!I do wish that the apartment could be updated. Also, if there were a patio area for grilling, that would be nice to have. Office staff is very kind and friendly.

Just started living here but it's been a very pleasant experience so far. The people are very nice and so are the staff, the apartments are also super nice!

Awesome Apartments, grounds well manicured, laundry facilities clean, Breanna, Catherine, and Beth make living here the best experience I've ever had, as a Disabled American Veteran. Maintenance is too notch, Leo is an experienced, certified AC/ Heat professional. I appreciate, and enjoy living in such a safe, quiet, and professionally managed property.

Happy that this was my first home in St Augustine. It has definitely changed over the years and thats to be expected for an apartment complex, I like the fact that I see the determination to improve our community but have further to go.

We have always been treated Professionally and polite by All The staff. The work orders for Our apt have always been taken Care of in a timely manner. We really are comfortable here. Enjoy size n layout of the apt. Also the grounds are always kept Clean and well kept.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I wish thatvthe workout room had more or better equipment to use and that the gate would function. I do enjoy having a pool to ise in the summer

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Office ladies are super helpful. Maintenance always quick and efficient. Neighbors for the most part are quiet and friendly. Quite a few stray cats

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I’ve only been here for a few days but so far it has been enjoyable. I haven’t had any problems yet. The community is relatively quiet and everybody seems to be really nice.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

It is my pleasure to say that Briana and Kathy and Vance are great. They are wonderful and have helped me a lot. Wouldn't change them at all.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I have been here for eight years, between two different apartments, in building five. I have enjoyed living here mostly in part to its location to nearby shopping, food and theater. Not to mention my work. My only annoyance has been all the speedbumps and the gate that doesn't keep anyone out but keeps people in. Take it out or replace with new equipment that works.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Living at Whispering Woods is just alright there is a lot of room for improvement. I'm just grateful right now I have a roof over my head at the moment.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I am so ecstatic being able to live in such a quality apartment complex! The programs they had for me, being a disabled single father was something I've been praying for for a long time! I'm very thankful to be able to live here and so excited to be able to be friends with the staff especially Brianna and Sheila! Both are exceptional employees and I truly go beyond the expectations of any business!

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I lived at Whispering Woods apartment for 3 years now and I most say that I love it. My neighbors are nice and friendly. Whispering Woods has some awesome amenities and activities to get involved in. It's a nice place to live and it's pet friendly.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I love my apt it's a bottom apt over looking the pond and the people living in my building are nice an helpful. I have been living here for over 2 years an had no prombles,if an thing breaks in apt they came right over an fixed it the ladies in offices are always very helpful.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Good place to live. Just that communication can be better between residents and management. Like a medium to pass information on. Overall near to everything

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

There is to much trash surrounding our buildings and too many insects! They need to clean behind our building! And the ponds also need to be cleaned there is lots of wild life that live in those ponds!! 🦆🐝🐛🦋🦉🐠🐟🐇🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🦎

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

It’s a great place to live because it is so close to downtown and close to 95 as well. Everyone is very friendly here and the office staff does a great job.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Like it here I just need a new refrigerator this one is old I have been living there for the past 10 here I like it to you so far I don’t have no problem with the apartments just need a better refrigerator right now

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

The apartments are great! Its nice and quiet. The people here are nice. Great community to live in! They have great amentities, such as a pool, a nice walking trail, computer center and a workout area! I would recommend this place to my friends and family.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Great place. Really has improved a lot since we first moved in. Service is always freindly, grounds are always clean. Pool and park play area are great to use for family outings not too far from home.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Dont like that my rent goes up randomly even though I had to submit income verification to move in, I cant afford random changes from month to month that total more than my income allows for.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Needs better pest control and care of the facilities. The pool furniture is broken and or old, the kids play ground has cat poop from being sand. Cats running rampant cause may problem for the wild life and community dogs.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Too many changes, I am still in shock that rent went up not once but twice....Maintenance could do better, my neighbors are rude, nasty.... tired of people dropping trash and not picking up.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

We have been blessed to live in our community. Work orders for repairs are done quickly. The staff is helpful and courteous. Our neighbors are friendly. If you are looking for an apartment, this is a wonderful place to live.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Rent is reasonable, girls in the office are great, repairs have been handled quickly, outside staff is friendly - my only complaint is with the tenants as far as them not being responsible throwing trash all over the grounds, being loud, etc