Whispering Woods Apartments

1 star
I lived at Whispering Woods apartment for 3 years now and I most say that I love it. My neighbors are nice and friendly. Whispering Woods has some awesome amenities and activities to get involved in. It's a nice place to live and it's pet friendly.
Dont like that my rent goes up randomly even though I had to submit income verification to move in, I cant afford random changes from month to month that total more than my income allows for.
Maintenance tries and responds adequately. The front office personnel try to be as accommodating as they are allowed. The community itself leaves something to be desired. There is little consideration for others. People leave trash and filth everywhere including needles. Some residents are inconsiderate and leave their music unnecessarily loud throughout the day and night.
There is to much trash surrounding our buildings and too many insects! They need to clean behind our building! And the ponds also need to be cleaned there is lots of wild life that live in those ponds!! 🦆🐝🐛🦋🦉🐠🐟🐇🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🦎
Needs better pest control and care of the facilities. The pool furniture is broken and or old, the kids play ground has cat poop from being sand. Cats running rampant cause may problem for the wild life and community dogs.
Living at Whispering Woods is just alright there is a lot of room for improvement. I'm just grateful right now I have a roof over my head at the moment.
My son enjoys living here, he really enjoys the pool and my niece and nephew enjoy going to the playground when they come over to visit. There are lots of other kids here for them to play with.
whispering woods is a great place!! anything that goes wrong they are quick to fix it and very very friendly. some of the nicest kindest people in the office!!
Overall a good place to live. Wish they would offer renewal incentives like yearly carpet cleaning or flooring upgrade but only offer that to new tenants. Sends the message that new tenants are more valuable than tenants that have been here several years.
I have been living here for 3yrs now and it's almost the same as when I moved in, with the exception of new staff. The office team is helpful and courteous.