I lived at Whispering Woods apartment for 3 years now and I most say that I love it. My neighbors are nice and friendly. Whispering Woods has some awesome amenities and activities to get involved in. It's a nice place to live and it's pet friendly.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Dont like that my rent goes up randomly even though I had to submit income verification to move in, I cant afford random changes from month to month that total more than my income allows for.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Needs better pest control and care of the facilities. The pool furniture is broken and or old, the kids play ground has cat poop from being sand. Cats running rampant cause may problem for the wild life and community dogs.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

There is to much trash surrounding our buildings and too many insects! They need to clean behind our building! And the ponds also need to be cleaned there is lots of wild life that live in those ponds!! 🦆🐝🐛🦋🦉🐠🐟🐇🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🦎

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Maintenance tries and responds adequately. The front office personnel try to be as accommodating as they are allowed. The community itself leaves something to be desired. There is little consideration for others. People leave trash and filth everywhere including needles. Some residents are inconsiderate and leave their music unnecessarily loud throughout the day and night.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Living at Whispering Woods is just alright there is a lot of room for improvement. I'm just grateful right now I have a roof over my head at the moment.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

My son enjoys living here, he really enjoys the pool and my niece and nephew enjoy going to the playground when they come over to visit. There are lots of other kids here for them to play with.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

whispering woods is a great place!! anything that goes wrong they are quick to fix it and very very friendly. some of the nicest kindest people in the office!!

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

There are really no community events planned for the kids. We have a lot of kids and it would be nice if something was done for them on the holidays.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

The community is out dated and could use an upgrade. The play ground looks unsafe and the trees around the community should be cut down especially walking to the elementary school. Makes me nervous about predators

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

We love living here and I hate that we have to move. Our neighbors are quiet. Our place is clean. We love the community and how close to my the school. We lived here a.year with no problems.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Good place to live. Just that communication can be better between residents and management. Like a medium to pass information on. Overall near to everything

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I wish thatvthe workout room had more or better equipment to use and that the gate would function. I do enjoy having a pool to ise in the summer

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Overall a good place to live. Wish they would offer renewal incentives like yearly carpet cleaning or flooring upgrade but only offer that to new tenants. Sends the message that new tenants are more valuable than tenants that have been here several years.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Too many changes, I am still in shock that rent went up not once but twice....Maintenance could do better, my neighbors are rude, nasty.... tired of people dropping trash and not picking up.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I have been here for eight years, between two different apartments, in building five. I have enjoyed living here mostly in part to its location to nearby shopping, food and theater. Not to mention my work. My only annoyance has been all the speedbumps and the gate that doesn't keep anyone out but keeps people in. Take it out or replace with new equipment that works.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Happy that this was my first home in St Augustine. It has definitely changed over the years and thats to be expected for an apartment complex, I like the fact that I see the determination to improve our community but have further to go.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Been here two years it's been okay so far looking forward to the new improvements from the new management. This new rewards program seems promising.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I love living here been here almost 3 years the only thing is there is a family with 5 kids above me and they make so much noise that my 3 year girl had panic attacks and didn't want to sleep in her room I talk to the office they said that it was going to sound like that because I was downstairs I've always lived in apartments and always downs stairs I don't think is fer that I have to stay out of my house almost all day they have 2 little kids and they run around all day long

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

glad i am here and thank brianna for all her help. mostly quiet, but some residents like to speed when leaving the parking lot, just to many older folks and children

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

We are into our 5th lease at Whispering Woods. Our experience here has been generally a good one. The first couple of years here I was not very pleased with the Management companies. However since the current Management company has taken over it has gotten much better. My work orders have been addressed in a timely manner. The Maintenance Department has always been very professional.

I love that Whispering Woods is a Pet Friendly community!I do wish that the apartment could be updated. Also, if there were a patio area for grilling, that would be nice to have. Office staff is very kind and friendly.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I’ve only been here for a few days but so far it has been enjoyable. I haven’t had any problems yet. The community is relatively quiet and everybody seems to be really nice.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I love my apt it's a bottom apt over looking the pond and the people living in my building are nice an helpful. I have been living here for over 2 years an had no prombles,if an thing breaks in apt they came right over an fixed it the ladies in offices are always very helpful.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

The apartments are great! Its nice and quiet. The people here are nice. Great community to live in! They have great amentities, such as a pool, a nice walking trail, computer center and a workout area! I would recommend this place to my friends and family.