Whisperwood

1,586 Reviews

1,586 Reviews

Joseph
about 9 hours ago
Been living here a few months now, from neighbors to apartment space I've had no complaints. Each time I've spoken to the staff, they've been helpful and quick. Constant updates via email as well. Honestly nice to wake up and see trees at my location, haven't had the chance to fully explore however, new club house does breathe life to the place.

Regina
about 12 hours ago
The location and amenities are wonderful. It's a quiet put active place. The neighbors are friendly as well as the staff. The community is well maintained.

Patricia
about 23 hours ago
So far my experience has been great , no issues. I haven’t used all the amenities yet but look forward to using the work out areas and peleton bikes!

Hailey
about 23 hours ago
So far so great! Love all of the extra fun this apartment complex brings. I love using the gym and pool. My do also loves the dog park! One thing that could maybe be better is adding another lifting rack in the weight room because it would just make sense to have more considering there are like 1,000 apartments here. Also adding a light by the dog park and maybe a dog water fountain would be great.

Westley
Not that great, our apartment was not ready for move in when we moved in so we had to have maintenance every week for two months to get everything fixed so we could live somewhat comfortably with the price we were paying for the month. When we brought our concerns to their attention about the unit, they offered to let us break our lease, completely bypassing the issues at hand, then they got annoyed at us for bringing up the problems we were having with the apartment to their attention making it feel like it was all our fault that it had problems. The staff could use more accountability instead of thinking that moving out with solve things. Not all of us can just afford to up and move whenever we want.

Tangi
I hate that the gate is always broken, I do not like the rules about the trash cans being outside. I hate the carpet inside the apartment. There needs to be some light going towards the gym at night.

Lisa
Maintenance is always fast and takes care of everything quickly, they really do a good job keeping the area safe. So no worries they get the job done.

James
My place is huge, all brand new and remodeled, and everything works great. The only complaints I have is that I still don’t have internet after a week of moving in, and it’s hard to reach them on the phone as they are always so busy.

Dana
The community is Amazing ! So much to do here and playgrounds/pools for the kids. The size of the apartments are so spacious as well & for great prices !

Monica
It is so peaceful and very beautiful in this complex. I love that it is very convenient to get to stores and restore too! I would definitely recommend!