Been here a month. Usual new apartment fixes needed and done well. Office staff is terrific. Very nice grounds a pleasure to walk through. Happy hete

It's a nice apartment complex. Sometimes marijuana smell comes through our vents and the workers who live above us are loud at some points.

We have loved living here so far and the staff has been amazing whenever we have needed their help. When we moved in I was a little stressed and Tiffany was so supportive and helpful she made my stress go down a lot.

When I moved in, maintenance was taken care of immediately. Except my carpet nails. The price is great, the apartments are clean and updated. I enjoy being by the waterfall.

Nice place the people at the office are friendly. Love the 5 lakes nice trails for walking. We had an issue with our thermostat and maintained got here pretty quick.

Just recently moved in and so far its been a possitive experience. I was pleasantly surprised at how spacious my apartment is and how nice the view is.

Great place to live. Our new Management team is awesome. Our maintenance team is wonderful. The amenities here are hands down the best. My neighbors are great.

I would have rated a 5 but I was told the apartment i was moving in had a fire place and it didn't i was very disappointed, i also told it would have light brown counter top and the ones i have is cream. I do still love my apartment i kinda feel like i was mislead, i would have choose a different apartment more to my liking.

The Whisperwood community is getting better everyday with the new maintenance management. They are now very quick and responsive to maintenance-related requests. The only thing that can be improved is the landscaping around the property, and new apartment number boards/signs. Overall, I see a lot of good things happeneing in the last (3) months. Gotta keep up the good work!

So far, so good now. I just absolutely love the quietness of the neighborhood. Quietness is what I needed being that I am in graduate school and have a lot of work to do.

Everyone here has been so nice!! Great staff!! We moved here from the west coast and the staff here helped in so many ways. Outstanding communication

Whisperwood maintenance people are always on schedule and performs awesome jobs.Thank a lot people for making Whisperwood apartments the place it is.

It had been good so far. Nice and quiet. I have had no trouble with any of my neighbors. The office staff has been very kind so far. It's been an enjoyable experience.

This community is ok. The price for rent is pretty high considering the apartment style. I live in a one bedroom and pay over 800 dollars. The staff are nice but the other people living here are not very respectful. Feels very income based.

The community is great and always friendly. If there’s ever an issue as far as maintenance or pest control, they get out to you very quickly.

I enjoy the neighborhood and quick access to restaurants shopping centers and the highway. The apartment is nice and spacious and I’m able to live comfortably here.

issue I have is the leak. It is fixed I guess.Also all the stray animals . The fallen limbs every where, other than that whisper wood is getting a little better.thanks for your work

The only issue I've ever had was with the kids in the neighborhood but I went to the leasing office and explained what was going on. Great experience.

I like my apartment but ac keeps braking and we have ants. Plus water keeps getting shut off due to maintenance. When those items are fixed I’m sure that I will enjoy my new home.

Everything has been good so far despite the problem getting into our apartment on time. Maintenance comes the next day! Only issue are the water bugs!

Very friendly, easy application and move in process. I was happy with all interactions between myself and staff and residents.nice spacious apartment, very clean community.

I love this area. At first I was hesitant, but they really turned it around and we love it. Definitely want to renew our lease when the time comes, but hopefully to something bigger.

We have been here just a few days, and I’m already in love with this community. This is the nicest apartment complex I have ever seen. I can’t wait to see what our future here holds.

The move in was pretty simple and easy with only two exceptions; getting a hold of the office via phone and the issues with the front gate. However we love the size, style, and location of our apartment and are looking forward to our residency here.

I’ve been living in Whisperwood for less than a month and have had nothing but a pleasant experience. My apartment is more than I could have asked for, everyone has been more than accommodating. Everyone that I have met has been very nice.