Great place to live. Nice pools. friendly staff. Could either trim back on the foliage around intersections or put up mirrors, can be difficult to see cars coming.

The neighborhood is nice the buildings are clean, the staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly, the pools and gym are amazing. The only problem I've had is with Lakes technically ponds being a little dirty but other than that it's amazing.

Been here for a few months and everything is so far so good. Maintenance will come when I call them and the pest service workers are very prompt.

I have lived here for two months and so far it has been good. I don’t hear my neighbors to much. I do wish there was some upgrades in my apartment, due to how old it is, but for the most part it has been good. I do not feel like it is the safest community.

It has both it’s pros and cons, but overall it hasn’t been too bad of an experience. They could do better about not having to shut the water off due to technicalities so often.

Parks and pools are in need of updates Grounds need to be kept a little better. Road needs a skin coat. My rain guard is falling off the building needs repair.

I have been living at Whisperwood for almost three years now. I love my apartment and the area I am in. Maintenance always takes care of any issues very quickly. Me and my children also love all of the amenities Whisperwood has to offer.

It's been great so far.. the people up front are very helpful I really enjoy it here the pools the living area and the atmosphere is very good

Living here has been pretty delightful. The only problem we have had is a repair to our bathroom, but I am hopeful that it will be correctly fixed this time around

It’s been perfect so far and the neighbors are extremely nice. The office was so helpful. They made sure we had everything and had all of the answers we needed before moving in.

The staff is very friendly. The landscape contractors could do a better job on picking debris and trimming branches that is making it difficult to walk down the sidewalks.

It's all good it would be nice if the hot tub thing wasn't broke or the lighting in the pool worked and my key works at both gates instead of just one of them

Move in was a breeze. Was able to sign lease via e signature. Everything was ready for us keys, nice helpful people at desk. One gate had problems but main gate was great. Very peaceful for most part. Nice neighbors. My view off my balcony is of trees so makes this country girl happy... Now to get settled in.

Why not join !!!Recommend to everyone really have a lot of space for your things!you will like the community and the staff are nice every thing

Grounds are well kept and beautiful. Apartments are spacious. But visitor gates and exit gates should be more secure and pools better maintained

Great apartment, maintenance is really quick, great amenities, some big water bugs but other than that no problem. Easy to pay rent and utilities

I have enjoyed my stay at Whisperwood.. aside from limited parking in my building, I don’t have anything negative to say. Although I am moving out into a house, Whisperwood would definitely be a place I would refer other

I haven't has have problems at Whisperwood. I love the staff and where we live is fairly quiet. Maintenance always responds promptly and that's great.

I like it out here. It seems like a very nice community. Everyone keeps to themselves and goes about their business. I think this is the best.

Whisperwood has nice apartments for magnificent prices. The amenities that are available to all residents marks living at whisperwood very enjoyable.

We reside in whisperwood for three (3) years. During my stay here I have had a pleasant peaceful stay. I adore how they are per friendly and the amenities are an added benefit.

Spacious apartments, great pools, nice staff. Security on site, awesome location. Reasonable pricing with corporate discounts available to certain places of employment.

This us my 2nd time here. No issues with the exception of stray cars roaming around the complex and on top of my car also uninvited visitors coming to the pool.

I love where I live...Living here in whisperwood has been amazing for me and my family. 3 years and counting. The staff is awesome. Love it.

Lovely apartment. The security of a gated community could be much better, and I struggle to get ahold of maintenance or the front office, but the units are nice and I like the amenities.