Personally I am enjoying the quietness of our area, Can't wait until Fall and Winter, the spacious of the apt is amazing. Can't wait until the stripping of our parking lot so we can see the actual parking area.

Awesome community!! friendly people and neighbors. best apartment complex in columbus ga. it’s a great location from columbus state university.

So far so good. The area I'm in is peaceful and quiet most of the time. BUT they could have more equipment in the gym though. Other than that, it's cool

Whisperwood is a very nice community to live in. I've been livng her for 2 years. My neighbors are wonderful people to know & chat with. We also have a wonderful staff in our leasing office. Please come by & check us out.

After 1 day, I really like my choice in where to live. Several residents came out to welcome me as we were moving in. I hope that continues to be the case.

Have been conducting business with Phylicia and she has been such a great help. Such a sweet and passionate person. Thank you Phylicia for putting your heart into what you do!

I have had a great experience so far. I finally have enough space for all of my clothing & shoes. I am also able to have a work station in the house.

This place is wonderful! The office staff seems so knowledgeable and helpful. The property is like a resort. It is very peaceful. There are so many amenities.

Great atmosphere. Friendly staff. Stunning pool. Minutes away from the highway. The staff is always there ready to help with any questions or problems.

The community is well kept and beautiful to drive through. The staff are super nice and make you feel at home. The apartments are very nice for the price too.

Great so far. Friendly staff. They helped us out a lot with whatever we needed. Looking forward to working with them throughout my stay at whisperwood.

I love my Apartment, The leasing office needs alot of help but because they get he job done, I give them 5 stars. Has a great amount of amenities and the Manager does a great job with trying to meet the resident need

So far, my apartment experience have been Good! Matthew Carroll was my leasing consultant. Matt was very friendly and provided excellent customer service to complete the process.

Whisperwood is a great place to stay. The floor plan options are amazing. We are in love with our Summit floorplan-super spacious with huge bedroom and master bathroom.

Awesome..... enjoying the pool. Maintenance has been awesome. Seems to be a great place to live. Do wished parents would watch their kids though.

I took a walk with my girlfriend near the little lake and jt was really nice. We also like to get to the pool whenever we can and catch A tan. Although one time we tried to use the tanning bed and it was dirty.

Kinda nice with occasional loud or noise neighbors. However that’s almost expected with any apartment complex with a lot of residents. Overall I’d give it a 8.5 out of 10

Glad that the gate code was change to keep non residents out. Now it feels like a gated community for the time being! Landscape is great!!!!

It's been a great experience living here at whisperwood. The staff here is wonderful . I love the twenty four hour gym and the pools It's never a dull moment. Although I wish they would start the monthly movie night.

Never have any issues. Quiet and relaxing. Apartments are very nice and the staff are not hard to work with. Plenty of pool areas to use !!!

I don’t feel safe as far as the gated community goes. The gate is mostly broken and it’s always people who don’t reside here at the pools. Other than that this is a nice apartment complex

Great place to live at, just needs more security, better communication is needed at the leasing office. Also needs life guards at pool for younger children.

Been living here for s months, and it's not really too bad. This is my first apartment, and things have been going pretty good. The only thing that I don't like is the people who stay above me always have something going on in their apartment which causes damages in my apartment, and maintenance don't really help out as much as I wish they would.

I have lived in Whisperwood for three years now, and while I think that the property is nice and has a lot of great amenities to offer, I am saddened that some residents do not take pride in their community and decide to throw litter on the grounds. This detracts from the beauty of our community. Other than that, I enjoy living here.

Whisperwoods is a very comfortable place to live. 6 beautiful pools to have a raxing evening has been awesome. I do wish there was a basketball court though. So many tennis but not 1 basketball.