While here at whisperwood wood my experience has been great. My neighbors are friendly and for the most part it is fairly quiet. I enjoy the gym as well because it is not so crowded.

I love it here, the staff is very friendly and courteous. In the past when I had any problems, they were on it to make sure those problems were solved in a timely manner.

Pretty decent, nice neighborhood, could be better with a lot of things like the gates are never locked and always open. Maintenance could be better with following up on orders. The Pools aren’t always clean, and the gym equipment is always broken. There’s 5 treadmills and only two work. The inside gym equipment looks old. But all that being said it’s convenient and I guess my problems aren’t that bad because I plan on renewing my lease.

I have really enjoyed living here. I've been here for almost a year and can truly say that I wouldn't live anywhere else. The cozyness of my apartment makes me feel like I'm home. That's a really a good feeling,

Love the Apartment size and my windows from ceiling to floor and the layout just love! I have the upgraded counter tops kitchen and bath and the hardwood look flooring.

I like that it is close to my job and a gated community and that it has a on-site gym and zumba classes and spin classrs and yoga classes I would like for them yo do something like game night that would be fun

I have had an awesome experience living here. I would recommend this community to everyone. Nice leasing agency. Love the community. Great for families.

Pretty ok living experience. Lived here over a year and comfortable enough not to consider moving else where. The upkeep had improved for sure

Beautiful resort! Excellent price for the amenities. On-site security, pools, and gym increase the value for the money spent. I would recommend to my friends.

Great complex. Don't deal with any crime. Feel safe. Great at filling work orders in a timely matter. Staff is very helpful! Great experience overall.

It has been a wonderful experience in this community. Friendly staff and Friendly environment. Will refer a friend to this community for sure

Whisperwood is a great apartment community to stay in Columbus, GA. They offer a variety of floor plans at a fair cost. Very friendly staff.

I love Whisperwood, they’re quick with repairs even though i only had to call them twice. The staff is super friendly and understanding! The only thing i would like to fix up is the dog park and water pressure.

Great! Place to call home! The staff are hard workers. The residents here so far has been nice neighbors. The maintenance has good about helping me when I call them!

My apartment itself is okay! It needs some updating for sure though. Thankfully the office staff is finally getting better. I am impressed with the quickness maintenance handles a request.

Quiet... good community. Nice amenities and staff is friendly. Maintenance does their job and tries to keep common ground clean. No issues as of yet.

I have been here for 8 months and so far I have had a pretty good experience. My issues have been minimal and they are usually addressed within a reasonable amount of time.

It's a nice place to live. The apartments are nice, the air and heat work. The staff is friendly and courteous, and some are personable. Maintenance is a bit lacking as it takes a very long time to get anything fixed after multiple calls, the gates are broken most of the time, and kind of defeats the purpose of having them. However, it's nice to have security here, and it's an overall good experience.

It’s ok need more security to keep non residents out maybe fix the roofs and paint and make sure gym equipment is working it stay broken....

Craig in the maintenance department is awesome. Came and fixed my bathroom sink within 2 hours of me entering the work request. Very well done, Craig. Thank you.

I love my apartment and the area but I do have a problem with being able to get maintenance to do things in a timely manner. I have a number of things that need to be taken care of and it takes forever

Decent place to live for the price. The 1BR apartment we rent is extremely spacious and the enclosed patio is great for relaxing on summer evenings. We loved the place when we first moved in but unfortunately a few months into the lease things started to go downhill and we’ve kind of come to dislike the place. The gates (a top priority for choosing this residence) were rarely closed and open for anyone to drive through. We just happened to have a vehicle stolen from in front of our apartment during this time. We didn’t receive much assistance or any follow up from the main office after this ordeal. Though there are cameras at the exits/ entrances they could use additional cameras at the gate exits which point directly into vehicles as they leave the property because the hours of footage we did scour from the gates only yielded grainy footage of the rear of the vehicle as it left the complex. Unfortunately we never identified the individual or recovered the vehicle. We have had a number of plumbing/ water line issues since moving in including having raw sewage overflowing for hours in front of our apartment door and a broken water line that sounded like Niagra Falls outside of our window when the sprinklers turned on. I will say that maintenance is fairly quick about addressing issues though their follow up process could use some improvements. Usually we have to open a new work order if an issue is not resolved on the initial visit or it gets completely forgotten about. I’d like to rate higher but the security and water issues have given us more headaches than enjoyment.

Whisperwood is a great place to live . If you need any assistance they are always their to help . Apartment issues are always handled in a professional manner.

I moved into Whisperwood Nov 2014. I’ve had a few minor issues but I decided to give Whisperwood a second go round. I must admit this is a nice neighborhood.

I enjoy living oin Whisperwood Apts. The amenities in and outside the apartment are great. The maintenance crew are professional and respond very quick!!