I have enjoyed my stay here. Some difficulty, but they were handle in a timely manner. Front office employees are nice and the Managet Karen , has been a jewel.

Reply from Whisperwood

The location and all the amenities are wonderful. This is a well kept community. I’ve been here 18 months had a few hiccups with maintenance and leasing office but they eventually resolved the issues. I would Recommend this place. It’s worth it’s value.

No stainless steel appliances or real hardwood floors. The apartment complex did offer everything I was looking for in a gym membership Plus a tennis, Zumba, and yoga instructors.

I have been living in Whisperwood for two years now & I love it. It is very quiet here. The neighbors around my section are very nice people. I can exercise 24 hours if I like. The workers in the main office are so kind & helpful.

Pretty good. The dog park has been cleaned more. The pools are lovely. It took maintenance a bit to fix a major problem but they did do it in a nice fast manner

It’s a great experience living in this apartment it’s quiet, nice, a lot of activity for the kids and adult to do as a family. I enjoy the pool in the summer time.

I love my apartment t whisperwood.. it is very calming and very peaceful... I love the pool and the tennis court because I have two boys that are very energetic...

I love the community and how beautiful it is here.. And we received a great deal on our apartment . The only problem we've had is it's been really hard keeping bugs out of our first floor apartment no matter what we do to try and stop them. We do still plan on staying here after our lease, but will be trying to get a different apartment that isn't on the first floor.

Just moved in and really enjoying the place it’s spacious and the neighborhood is clean can’t wait to have my son try out the pool and playgrounds

Beautiful community, family friendly, and really nice apartments with probably the most floor plans to choose from than any other complex! We love being right in the middle of a Columbus Hub with everything we need from grocery to hospital to shopping less than 15 min away!

Reply from Whisperwood

We're new to the community and so far we love it. Our apartment is is adorable and the community has everything we need. It is really relaxing.

Reply from Whisperwood

I’m glad I moved to this place. I feel like I’m at a resort. I moved from Orlando and I must say this is a whole new experience. I love that this place has a bunch of trees and flowers, my kids love the flowers.

Great place to live quite friendly and fun. With all of the pools hot tube parks and courts there is always something to do. On site car wash and laundry make things a lot easy on families.

The whisperwood apartment complex is a wonderful community. My wife and I have enjoyed the experience of our lease. I feel very safe in this community with the gates aswell as the security that roams at night. They are helpful with resolving any and all issues in the late night hours.

Awesome and quick friendly staff nice place to live I’m glad I’m here would tell everyone about this great place. Everything is over here just awesome

I have had an awesome experience here at Whisperwood. The kids absolutely love the parks and pools here! The sauna, hot tub, gym, and tanning beds are a huge plus!

Whisperwoods is a great place to stay .. And is affordable and has big spacious apartments.. I love the fact that they have 6 pools. Which the obe by me is never croweded

Love the amenities. Pools etc are well maintained. Staff are helpful friendly and courteous. Maintenance is prompt and helpful. My only complaint is how often the gates are not operating.

Wonderful place to live in. All amenities are well maintained and accessible. Staff are very friendly and always have been helpful. Maintenance folks are superb.

I love it here...Renewing my lease... My third year here. Staff is awesome. No complaints...The best apartment complex in Columbus. Sweet!$!

It’s been a pleasure live here so far. A wonderful community for dog owners. It’s always peaceful and quiet and the property stays cleaned constantly

Very nice and clean establishment. I love that everything is spread theoughout the community for concenience. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and even family. Just love it here.

Pleasant so far, the gates being broken all the time is an issue for me, especially since I'm out of town a lot. I rarely see security when on the property. My windows are leaking air, which I was told someone would come to reseal them back in Dec, to no avail. I'm at my apartment roughly 15 days a month, my light bill was $98, and I'm sure it's because of the windows. The animal feces is horrible as well.

decline in the quality of residents. too "hood" now. maintenance office staff does not communicate well with the guys coming to do repairs. at least twice, a work order has been completed only to have another maintenance person to come fix the same thing

I enjoy living at Whisperwood Apt. I think the security should be more available. There are times when kids are walking around at night and I think should be at home with parents or guardians.