They were willing to stay late to get us checked into our apartment. The leasing staff was very friendly and thorough. Would highly recommend.

Staffing people at Whisperwood has gotten better then better however when you go to call into the front office they don’t answer their phone

Friendly staff and management. Although they are always very busy... they are very courteous and helpful. I had a very hectic move but everyone here was so nice to accommodate me. They were even nice enough to pick up my furniture from the front office when (FE) failed to deliver it to my apartment. Anywhere you go has it's issues, but it's very hard to find a community where the property managers, leasing agents and the maintenance team will do all they can to make you enjoy your stay.

Great price for the space. The layout of the apartment (entryway) makes for a complicated process of moving in larger pieces of furniture. The screened in porch is my favorite feature of the apartment

So far my experience here has been good. Everyone in the leasing office has been extremely helpful with my move here. Maintence is quick with your calls.

Just moving in so far love it quiet nice view from windows only complaint is how long it took to get moved in and parking can never find a spot near my apartment.

The space I moved into is so much bigger than I thought it was going to be. The was very minimal imperfections and I'm just happy I was able to find a parking spot for a 26 footer truck while I unloaded. Barb was very nice throughout the moving in process!

Overall it’s been nice and the community/complex is beautiful! Parking is a bit difficult but still nice place! Love the multiple pools and gym!

Very quiet and peaceful. Apartment was very clean I just wish that the compactor was closer to units. Overall this property is well maintained

Great place to live, they come out soon as possible when something is wrong in the apartment. We have nice neighbors, no loud music no crimes

Again, the pool area needs to be monitored a great deal more. The amount of unauthorized guests is staggering and all they do is leave trash, make it un enjoyable to attend the pool anytime after 3pm, and provide much more traffic to drive around when coming into the complex from the main gate. For some reason, they like to park in the middle of the street making it very hard to get around. I hope this message is read by someone because as of now, I would not live here again due to the unauthorized guests that enter the complex and ruin your daily visits to the pool/gym.

Swimming cool, full to greenery and Security entrance into apartments, inbuilt grill in side the kitchen. Lot more things to enjoy. Only taking trash to long way to dump it is issue.

I love my new apartment. It is a great set up for me. I will definitely be telling all my friends and colleagues about this great apartment.

i like whisperwood and all the amenities they have to offer! The pools are great and the staff members are super friendly! they are always there to help!

I think this is a great apartment complex. We were well taken care of by the staff here. It is close to the community but hidden away a bit which is nice.

So far my experience with Whisperwood has been very easy and enjoyable. The staff has been very helpful and made my transition to Columbus easier than expected.

I love living here at whisperwood. The amenities that they offer are wonderful. 6 pools, volley ball, tennis courts, car wash, play grounds, gym... just to name a few! There are certain areas that seem to have more litter than others but I know that is the residents fault. They do their best to keep the grounds cleaned up.

Loving it so far! Enjoying the amenities and my new space!! This was a perfect summer time move, me my family can enjoy the pool and the beautiful weather!!!

I've loved the time I've spent at Whisperwood. It's an incredible property with amazing facilities, and the staff are incredible at what they do. There are some specific problems I've had that I brought up in another challenge, but overall this is one of the best complexes I have lived in.

So far I have a wonderful experience here no complaints. We had a major issue when we first moved in, maintenance came right away and fixed the problem.

It has been a great experience living in Whisperwood. It is a quiet complex. The staff is always friendly. I have placed a couple of mainentence request and they have been taken care of promptly.

I like living here feels like I’m at a resort the people here are nice and it’s peaceful. Whisperwood also has a lot of things to offer with the pools gym and movie theater

Friendly staff. Helped us find an apartment that fit our needs right away. Went out of their way to ensure we were taken care of. Definitely recommending to friends

Our experience has been great so far. We just moved in about a week and half ago and I love the apartment and where it is located and how close it is to everything!

community is very quiet, staff is very polite . I love living here, although the only problem is the upstairs neighbors but it’s fine, i love living here and would recommend to others