To have been away from Apt, living for so long,it's been a great experience,.I can say the apt. Staff and management have been great.my experience as a resident have been great I would like to thank everyone that I have came in contact with at whisperwood Apts.

Office has really great staff. Taylor and Britni have gone above and beyond for me on many many occasions. They always do their best to fix any problems you may be having or improve your quality of life here at Whisperwood!

My experience has been okay. Earlier about 3 months ago my apartment flooded twice within a two week period and caused damage that took a while to repair. Some of my belongings were damaged from the leakage. My toilet over flooded with bubbles and leaked on the floor multiple times but all maintenance issues have been resolved. Other than that my experience has been average. Whisperwood offers plenty of resources that I have taken full advantage such as the pools, fitness/weight room in which has made me satisfied. Some of the residents have ruined my experience in terms of being inconsiderate with noise level, leaving trash on the streets and parking in front of my garage. There are lot of things that the establishment should be proud of that I have not listed but these are the issues that I have dealt with that have made my stay at Whisperwood not great.

If I ever have to call maintenance with any issue, they are always very punctual. The guys will fix any issue I have and are very courteous.

Love the community very quiet with amazing and friendly neighbors. Staff is fast to resolve any issues with a professional manner and always willing to answer all questions I may have.

It’s a good place but the information given about the apartments switch often. They have fees for everything and the prices for the rent are not worth the conditions of the apartments

So far, so good. We are new to Whisperwood, but are enjoying our time here already. The amenities are all we could ask for, the apartment is well-laid out, the lighting is great, the front office and community center is a beautiful place to hang out and relax in, and our pets seem to love it here too!

Only Great experience here at Whisperwood Apt, from the beautiful apt to the wonderful and helpful staff. The amenities are like your on vacation all the time.

So far so good, we have been here for 3 days. Apartment is spacious, not too much noise. We’ve heard things about Whisperwood in the news however, so we’re keeping an eye out at all times.

The place could use some improvement with protection. We had a maniac get inside the gate and did harm to the residence. Also the bugs are bad.

Es una experiencia brutal y cómoda y sus facilidades están fascinantes mantienen las áreas limpia y si hay un arreglo lo atienden rápido y satisfactorio Gracias

So far so good. Just moved in so we will give it some time. Minor move in things but we will give that time as well. Overall we are satisfied

I really like the new place my only complaint is the walls are thin and I can hear everything going on outside. And I wish that with the price of rent they came with their own washer and dryer.

Aside from the initial move in issue, I have been very pleased with Whisperwood staff and apartment. I reported a couple of issues and both were corrected in a timely and pleasant manner.

The walls are a little thin so I can hear everything going on outside wish they would have a washer and dryer that came with the apartments as well but other then that this place is amazing the staff is great the prices are fair and the amenities that come with this place are fantastic!

Love it here! The neighborhood is very peaceful, very clean, well kept and everyone is super friendly. I’m very happy I made the choice to reside here.

I love my apartment. Safe, friendly staff, timely maintenance, and overall the best in Columbus. Location is perfect, close to the mall, university, eating and shopping areas

Whisperwood is awesome. I love living here, the staff is so friendly and always ready to help with any issues, I haven’t had any problems since living here except the beginning which was more “user” error (my fault). I would always suggest living her.

Whisperwood is a great community with amenities that will make your stay enjoyable. I will highly recommend this place to my friends. Would have been five stars but for slow response to maintenance issues.

Awesome place to live. I haven’t had any problems with my neighbors. When I need something fix their on time. Apartments are clean no trash found on the ground

I moved in here in February and it has been very nice experience. The area I am in is quiet and the neighborhood is friendly. I like the complex and the many pools that are available.

Always helpful. Always have events for the residents. Friendly staff. Love that we have multiple washing areas. The only thing I hate is that people don't respect the gate and it's always broken and the gym area and steam rooms need to be fixed

Everything has been awesome from the rental process to actually living here. Our apartment is spacious with new appliances. My favorite room is the screened in back porch. :)

I love my experience at WhisperWood I would definitely recommend, they have nice pools very dog friendly and the community is really nice. Walmart and other big name store are only minutes away

Every time I have any issues, I can easily contact the appropriate personnel to get thing taken care of in a jiffy. They do a great job responding. I get notified instantly upon receiving packages. I love my community