Whisperwood

Everything is how I expected it to be. I wish the toilet wouldn’t get clogged every other week! It’s quiet and very relaxing. My neighbors are nice. You really don’t hear anything unless you’re outside
I have been a resident over a year. I love all of the amenities that are offered. There needs to more lighting at night and there should be a way to prevent the gate from being broken often.
I love the Whisperwood’s Apartment community! The amenities are fantastic and the atmosphere is incredible! It has been such a great experience living here!
They take safety very important. They ensure that we get email updates in what's going on in the complex. They listen when you need them to. Very great staff!
I like it here in Whisperwood. Iris has been a pleasure to work with and I appreciate the updates via email from the staff. I will definitely recommend Whisperwood to my friends.
Iris is great! She moved us in and explained everything in detail! Also, the property is AMAZING! I can't wait to go to one of the SIX pools!
This community is a family. It’s like you can walk passed a random person and talk to them like you know them. I love to call Whisperwood my home. I have been here for 2 years and hopefully many more.
Didn’t get the apartment we signed up for, a lot of people who don’t live here use to broken exit gate to get in the apartment and sit at the pools. Can never get anyone on the phone have to drive to the office.
Just moved in. Apt usual problems have occurred. Noisy neighbors, yelling, cursing til 2:00 - 3:00 AM!! Cars parked blocking handicap ramp.
Love living at whisper woods the office staff is always so pleasant and helpful . Everyone here is so friendly the pools are great and its so quiet ..I moved here 1 years ago from New Jersey and I'm very happy with the choice I made by picking whisper woods as my home ❤ Heidi Dickerson