Whistler's Cove Apartments

4.2

4.2

Kyle
1 day ago
Was told buildings were going to be pressure clean due to green mold on outside windows on third floor in couple to 3 months. Now 5 month still have green mold on windows. Why does it take so long to remove BBQ Charcoal grill. They are against fire and safety code. Need more trash can around property. Right now there is only one by mail boxes. Maybe people would put trash in trash can instead thrown on ground.

Rosely
Es muy bonito vivir aquí la renta es bien barata comparado a otros departamentos lo recomiendo es excelente lo recomiendo son muy eficientes aquí es limpio la asistencia es buena la oficina son bien con nosotros los de los departamentos siempre que se llama para un problema están hay para ayudar

Judith
2 months ago
living at Whistlers Cove is located near everything you need. There are restaurants near by. There are big box stores and a chain of groceriers stores . close by are discounts stores and strip malls . Whistlers Cove has play areas for children .

Jameneika
2 months ago
Summer starts now I love your heartbeat givin' me rhythm And I can feel your frequency, so unique In other words, such a freak, set me free I wanna be, wanna be I wanna be, I wanna be your— Soulmate, for the night Let me put my soul on you, it's only right Let me pull you up out your body, into mine Let me be your soulmate for the night Just for the night, for the night Just for the night, for the night Just for the night Two rhythms turn into one heartbeat, yeah Magic when you get close to me And we can disappear Make it disappear, that's too many clothes for me I wanna be I wanna be, I wanna be your— Soulmate, for the night Let me put my soul on you, it's only right Let me pull you up out

Erika
2 months ago
Very nice community, friendly and quiet neighbors. Great maintenance people that fix stuff fast and effectively. Walking distance to wonderful schools and parks. Only two complaints, first is not enough parking in front of our building, assign parking spaces would help. And secondly people not throwing trash in compactor, they just throw it on the ground in front of compactor, even if the trash compactor is not full. Countless times have I thrown bag after bag of trash off the ground and in to the trash compactor and had to close the door to turn on several times, just so the trash doesn't pile up. But besides that, great place to live.

Barbara
3 months ago
Overall, very good. The office staff was very helpful getting us registered. Thanks again! The maintenance department was very helpful when I was getting the apartment ready for inspection.

Miosotis
4 months ago
Nice people in my neighborhood! Very good ! I’m great full in all service and recommend 100% came here fill you application for live in the best apartment

Judith
4 months ago
so nice to have the Red Cross deliver meals for those who had lost power and all their food With out the Red Cross many of the children in the neighbor might go hungry.

Lisandra
5 months ago
Good place Really conftable and good management. Mantenimiento super eficaz. I muy buen servicio de atencion al cliente clean place radieante

Fadette
7 months ago
I leave here more than 10 years nothing bad to say I really happy comfortable clean and am safe excellent for the company good job good work