The facility is great! I love the dog park and all of the workers are extremely nice! I would definitely recommend this place to others! I love my apartment!

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

The apartment complex is somewhat noisy during the day because of the planes going to the airport. Maintenance staff is quick to respond to requests. The apartment is generally clean. The dog park is a nice bonus.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

My experience here has been good so far. The location is perfect. The management team has been a joy to work with and they go out their ways to help in anyway they can. Repairs get fix in a timely manner. It is quite and that's always a plus.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

this community is in a great location for my commute to work, not to mention the restaurants & shops nearby. my neighbors are all so friendly- there’s people of all ages & ethnicities. management staff has been extremely helpful from touring the facilities to today.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

I dont live there as of yet but planning to move in 12/07/2018 into a 1 bedroom. Really looking forward to it.I have not heard from the office as of yet but I know I will hear from them soon

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Everything has been wonderful with the move in process so far. The property also seems to be child friendly. I think I’m going to like living here.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Floor plan is really good. Nice community to live. Have children play area for kids to have fun Easy access to Publix, Lowe's and Walmart. :)

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Everything has been perfect, the staff is very nice and the place is clean and quiet, I love the environment, everything is near and it has acces to

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

We love our place. The space the neighborhood, the schools and the entire Whitehall experience had been new for us and we’re excited we signed on for another year.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

The staffing and the apartment is perfect for us! Everyone is always so friendly and helpful with whatever is needed! We enjoyed our stay here and won’t move out till it’s time to buy our home!

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Amazing people very helpful with the while move in process very quiet place to live the front office is always willing to extra mile to make sure everything is ok

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Everything is great....online portal could use a little adjusting...absolutely satisfied with unit. The area is very quiet and in close proximity for work

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Nice clean and friendly i can’t wait to move in and being living there and enjoy everything it offers my wife and kids are just as ready to move

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Wonderful community to live with. Good ventilation and friendly environment . Responding immediately if there is in need .green and clean environment . Pet friendly . Friendly management.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

This is a great community and excellent location. Staff are very cooperative and friendly. Good and quite neighborhood with less noice around.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Friendly staff. Beautiful property and amenities. Great location and convenience to a variety of shops and stores.Cant wait to move in in August 2018.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Noise free community and there is a separate park for pets to play. The management is renovating the apartments.The swimming pool is nice and large.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

I love this community , it’s a green way apartment with friendly management. It’s clean and pets friendly environment. Kids love to play in play area .

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Nice place to stay and very good environment with play area for kids. Fast and good service provided by the leasing community. Nice locality surrounded by Walmart and Publix.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Nice environment to live, we can't wait to start enjoying the amenities on site. My favorite is the pool! 😍 It is a quiet neighborhood which is a plus.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Great place to live. Much improved. Compared to other locations this complex has improved on amenities. Staff is very professional and courteous.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Fantastic experience so far. Updated facilities along with a great staffing has created a pleasant move in process for myself, especially as a first time renter.

Reply from Whitehall Estates Apartments

Friendly staff. Improved community standards and upgraded apartments. The residents have more access to leasing company with more communication options.