The move was good. Marissa was very helpful with everything. Found out an old friend is now my neighbor. The living space is very spacious. So far so good!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

So far I have loved living at Whitehall Parc. The only thing I can really complain about is that residents who break the rules are only given a slap on the wrist. Such as pool parties, not picking up dog poop, etc. an email can only do so much, but when it effects my living community I feel like there should be more accountability.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Very professional, staff member explained to me all details of my apt home. Always following up any info I needed to make my transition smoother.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Excellent staff, grounds are stellar, great location...It's going into my second year and I plan to sign a 3rd lease...that's how much I love it!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I was searching for the perfect apartment with my partner and when we arrived at Whitehall Parc, after many, many apartments before....we immediately fell in love. The neighborhood was calm and peaceful, the location was perfect for our jobs and there are so many small shops around. The staff were extremely respectful and professional, they were very informative and ensured that we were satisfied with our visit.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

It’s been lovely thus far! We had to do a short term lease and for the most part things have been great. The pool closed earlier than expected. Especially with it being so hot.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Whitehall Parc Apartments is a great place to live. The maintenance staff is top notch. They truly care about the property and the residents.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great just wish the game room and pool was open 24 hours. I would love to shoot pool late at night or go for a late night swim. Also an indoor basketball court would be great.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Overall the experience isn’t terrible. I’ve made some lifelong friends at this complex and the amenities overall are very nice. I love the amazon lockers, makes it easier to get packages and the coffee machine upgrade is amazing.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

This is an excellent community to live in. The staff and maintenance team are very responsive and helpful, the rooms are very nice and well kept, and the amenities are everything you could want out of an apartment complex. I recommend living here.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

So far the community appears to be safe, quiet and clean. The personnel in the rental office are friendly and helpful. I’m still get assimilated to the area, but there are a lot of different , restaurants , malls, close to this area.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

The community is located in a great area and close to most of the places that I frequently shop. The landscape always looks pretty and plush. I'm glad I chose to live here.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Just renewed for another 12 months until next November.... this place is amazing and can't be recommended enough. Great staff, great amenities, and the apartments themselves are modern and awesome.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Awesome community!! Awesome Staff!! I felt welcomed as soon as I walked through the door. The community grounds are kept clean. The office staff always greet you with a smile.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Very friendly and easy to get along with. Very good tour and was able to get understanding of where we will be living. Also helped us get the dates needed

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

The staff is excellent in all ways and proves to be very knowledgeable, helpful, in friendly in all situations. The move in was an easy transition.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

From the time I started looking for an apartment until the time I actually signed my lease and moved in the staff has been very helpful and friendly. So far my experience living in this complex has been amazing and I hope that it continues.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Past resident who returned to sign another lease, great location, excellent amenities and professional staff. Past resident who returned to sign another lease, great location, excellent amenities and professional staff. .

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Love this place! Maintenance staff is amazing, friendly, and responds quickly! I had an issue with not getting hot water on a weekend and they were at my apartment very quickly.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I just moved in and having been living here for about 4 months. We had some issues in the apartment first moving in but maintenance responded quickly to resolve the issues. Overall my experience has been good so far.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

My Resident experience thus far has been amazing! The maintenance staff handles all fixes and problems within a timely manner, and the environment is always well kept and clean.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Whitehall parc is a very nice place. The rooms are big and clean. Environment is also great! The equipment in the kitchen is modern and new.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I wish the community had a playground for children to play. There are a lot of great amenities but its not kid friendly. However, the area is very clean and convenient

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I've only been here a few days, but the staff, the amenities, the community, it's all fantastic. Such an upgrade from our old place and I feel like I'm at home already!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great place with great people and wonderful amenities. As a new resident i have felt welcome and am happy to live here. Will definitely recommend