Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Meredith
Great service from the Office staff to the maintenance staff. The property is always clean. Maintenance request are completed in a timely fashion.
Veswesvaran
The community is clean and friendly. The staff support is great and the process os pretty easy. My first time in Charlotte and I am glad that I found this place
JaeMichael
This is the most peaceful communities I’ve ever lived in so thankful to call Whitehall Parc HOME! The staff and team everyone is just truly great! Unique really gets the job done! Professionalism at its best!
Charles
I love it here. Very nice apartment community. They have a lot of activities for the residents. The people in the community are very friendly and kind.
Julia
Whitehall Parc is a good community for those just starting out in Charlotte. Situated equidistant from Uptown and the South Carolina border, the location is convenient. However, like any community it has its negatives: the walls are very thin, residents don’t always clean up after their pets, smoking is prevalent despite the rules & the risk of break-ins (which have been reported to the residents) can make it hard for this community to feel like home. I would recommend to someone who’s looking for a year-long lease (no more than one term) but I would not personally live here again.
Brandy
A bumpy move in ..ready to turn this experience around! I love the community so far. The front office has taken care of majority of every concern we has moving in.
Marti
The staff is Great to work with. The community is always very clean. The location is wonderful and near lots of shopping, the highway and plenty for locations.
Kenya
It’s been living here for almost two years and I still love living in this community. The grounds are well taken care of and the office is responsive. My only gripe is that the gym is not 24 hrs when it is clearly stated on the website that it is. Other than that, these are beautiful apartments and amenities.
Sebestian
I’ve been here going on two years in October and I have to say I love it here. The staff is always nice and courteous and let me not leave out extremely professional.
Dominique
Nice place great people. Staff is very helpful and professional. Very nice amenities valet trash pick up yoga room , weight room , pool , and more. Overall great place to stay