Very friendly and easy to get along with. Very good tour and was able to get understanding of where we will be living. Also helped us get the dates needed

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

The staff is excellent in all ways and proves to be very knowledgeable, helpful, in friendly in all situations. The move in was an easy transition.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

From the time I started looking for an apartment until the time I actually signed my lease and moved in the staff has been very helpful and friendly. So far my experience living in this complex has been amazing and I hope that it continues.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Past resident who returned to sign another lease, great location, excellent amenities and professional staff. Past resident who returned to sign another lease, great location, excellent amenities and professional staff. .

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Love this place! Maintenance staff is amazing, friendly, and responds quickly! I had an issue with not getting hot water on a weekend and they were at my apartment very quickly.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I just moved in and having been living here for about 4 months. We had some issues in the apartment first moving in but maintenance responded quickly to resolve the issues. Overall my experience has been good so far.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

My Resident experience thus far has been amazing! The maintenance staff handles all fixes and problems within a timely manner, and the environment is always well kept and clean.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Whitehall parc is a very nice place. The rooms are big and clean. Environment is also great! The equipment in the kitchen is modern and new.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I wish the community had a playground for children to play. There are a lot of great amenities but its not kid friendly. However, the area is very clean and convenient

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I've only been here a few days, but the staff, the amenities, the community, it's all fantastic. Such an upgrade from our old place and I feel like I'm at home already!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great place with great people and wonderful amenities. As a new resident i have felt welcome and am happy to live here. Will definitely recommend

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

This is been amazing. I could not ask for a better office and/or company to live at or with. I know for a fact I will be renewing my lease!!!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great community. Very peaceful and quiet. Very clean and neat landscaping. Very friendly staff. Very professional team in the leasing office as well as the maintenance staff.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Whitehall Parc is Amazing! The customer service that they give each and every resident makes us feel like royalty. I would recommend Whitehall Parc to everyone! Unique! Thanks for being an awesome manager and leading and training your staff! We are super excited to be a part of the Whitehall community!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

This apartment complex is beautiful and overall a great place to live. Just have to make sure everyone cleans up after walking their dogs. Have had unpleasant surprises.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Whitehall Parc is a quiet and comfortable apartment complex. The amenities are always clean and ready to be used. The pool is big and has plenty of room. The fitness center includes weights, treadmills, and most of the basics that you would find in a small gym. The yoga studio has yoga mats, yoga balls, medicine balls, and exercise bikes as well as a TV and mirror wall. I definitely made the correct choice to move here.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Its quiet and peaceful. I love the entire environment and neighbors. I also love the amenities offered. The new staff are helpful and accommodating.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great neighborhood. Peaceful and calm. It has Walmart, lowes, publix and many restaurants in the neighborhood. Very accessible to i77, I85 and i485

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

The location and esthetics is what drew me to the community. They have a wide variety of amenities. The neighborhood seem quiet and extremely peaceful.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great move in experience, shopping services easily accessible, and great location. few dislikes are how much we can hear our neighbors and traffic.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great place to live... really love the gym and my neighbor are friendly... overall great place to live! The pool area is great for my kids. Clean Environment

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

The amenities are amazing I love the hardwood floors and high ceiling. I toured numerous apartments and jumped on the chance to lease my apartment. The neighborhood was one of the main reason we are close to charlotte and center city but without the congestion of living in the city.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Love this community! Grounds are always well kept, the maintenance staff are very attentive and management has done so much to make this property the best!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I moved here in May and so far everything has been great! The community is very welcoming which was a hige plus for me. I’m excited to live here

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I am coming up on my one year being here and just renewed my lease. The location is perfect for my life and my children. The office staff is really sweet and maintenance responds really fast one you put in request.