Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Yolanda
There is peace of mind, knowing there is security in the community. I have not attended the game nights hosted here yet, but I plan to in the near future. Nice touch for getting to know your neighbors.
Carlita
The employees here are really nice and easy to work with. The work orders are completed in a timely and professional manner. I feel safe in the community.
Marti
There is always something going on, rather a food truck, game night or pool party, so fun. Neighbors are not too noisy. Amazon mailboxes on site is fantastic!
Julia
Whitehall Parc apartments is a nice community for someone new to Charlotte looking for a place to start. The community itself is luxurious, with a wonderful pool, plenty of outdoor walking trails, and beautiful indoor amenities. The community is situated in a questionable area of the city, but tucked into its own corner which makes the community feel safer.
Neha
Nice community to live in. Quiet place, nice neighborhood. perfect to enjoy a beautiful and scenic fall at home. Good and on time maintenance.
Mudit
It's been more than a year we are staying at this place. A very quiet and peaceful community. Good amenities, clean pool and very supportive front desk staff. Would appreciate if they can have a kids play area/slides.
Bessie
1 star
I live here since 2019, it has some good things and things that could be better. The noise level has been pretty bad and there’s a water bug problem. However all the associates who work in the office have been very acccomodating.
Manmikan
So far my sister an I feel good at this community . The maintenance quickness is awesome . The community is clean and safe. We hope it says this way
Kalan
I’ve been living in Whitehall Parc for 7 months and it’s really a Beautiful complex with friendly staff. My apartment is spacious and plenty of parking space and amenities
Ashlea
I have enjoy living at Whitehall for the past two years. The staff is friendly and helpful and the community is a great place to live. I am very happy with my choice and would recommend it to anyone looking for their next home.