Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

So far i really like living here at Whitehall Parc. The apartments are beautiful, the neighbors are friendly. And i love the things they have for the residents like the food trucks and door contests. Shows they really care about their residents. The team in the office are very professional& nice.
Awesome community. We really liked to stay here. Staff is nice and helpful. They did handled the pandemic well however unable to use amenities is a bit downside
I love it here. Not only is everyone friendly, but I can get my work done during any time with no problem! My maintenance ticket was done really fast, and I haven’t had any issues with anything else around the apartment.
All around good place to live; great community and very close to grocery stores and restaurants. Walls are thin, making noise a bit much at times and I have had multiple maintenance issues that have been temporarily fixed only to break again but the maintenance staff is incredible. By far some of the nicest people I've met here, major props to those in maintenance.
Handled covid situation very well . Cleanliness, maintenance, notification, quiet environment all are the aspects that I like being at Whitehall park.
Jay Michael was great getting me into my apartment quick. Their were some miscommunications throughout the process but e everything was resolved and explain correctly. I love the neighborhood so far. My kids love all the different food truck days. The only thing I don’t like is having to reserve the gym. I feel like there should be a quantity limit of people and cleaning supplies like all the other gyms that are open at the moment.
The staff is awesome and always so friendly! When I am walking around the neighborhood I always see the maintenance team. They always have a smile on their faces.
Would be 5 stars if not for some issues with our original move in date. After planning my entire relocation around a September 30th move in, it was changed last minute due to replacing carpet and paint and letting the current tenant time to transfer
My overall experience has been amazing!! I really enjoy coming home to a beau apartment and being able to relax. I really enjoy the area and how close everything is
Great place to call home! Awesome staff and great maintenance team. I definitely recommend this place. It’s a very quite community and conveniently located near Publix which is one of my favorite grocery stores.