Grounds are well kept, friendly Staff and Maintenance, nice amenities, easy access to packages with Amazon lockers, clean well maintained gym and pool.

Over all this complex is very nice. I love everything about it. The only complaint I have is someone is consistently propping the gate open and leaving it open. This is a security issue for me. No point of have a gate if one person or persons is allowed to continue this.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I enjoy living at Whitehall Parc and just renewed my lease for another year. The maintenance staff is very efficient and tends to issues right away. The office staff is always friendly and they're constantly doing things for the residents like free Yoga and monthly social events. They're very pet friendly and keep the dog park nice.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Getting all of the paperwork done is a little slow, but they are very welcoming. I love the environment. Neighbors are nice and helpful when you are new to the area.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

We actually do not move in until early December but we loved the community and all the amenities it had to offer during our visit. We look forward to our move in date.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

My family and I moved here in June. We’ve enjoyed the amenities. The staff are welcoming and helpful. The location is great. We’re located close to dining, grocery, etc.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I love it here. The amenities are amazing and the apartment is beautiful. It's so quiet. The staff is always friendly and available to help.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

my moving experience was great with Keyna. She was more than professional and very knowledgeable about the community and the apartments. I'd work with her all over again.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

This is a perfectly located community situated in a safe neighborhood. The location is helpful because it is right of Tryon, near 485, and access to many back roads to get you where you need to go. I like that there is shopping nearby too so all your needs are centrally located.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Living here is so nice and peaceful. The staff in the leasing office are helpful . Mr john the maintenance manager and his maintenance team are the best team of maintenance men I’ve ever seen.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Simply Amazing. They have always always always treated me with care and love! I could not and would not ask for a better place to reside! It’s just simply the best

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Must say the move-in was not the best but thanks to Unique b.k.a Ms. Awesome and the entire staff things worked out perfectly! Truly thankful for all the help that was provided to make sure our living situation was up to par!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

The move was good. Marissa was very helpful with everything. Found out an old friend is now my neighbor. The living space is very spacious. So far so good!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

So far I have loved living at Whitehall Parc. The only thing I can really complain about is that residents who break the rules are only given a slap on the wrist. Such as pool parties, not picking up dog poop, etc. an email can only do so much, but when it effects my living community I feel like there should be more accountability.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Very professional, staff member explained to me all details of my apt home. Always following up any info I needed to make my transition smoother.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Excellent staff, grounds are stellar, great location...It's going into my second year and I plan to sign a 3rd lease...that's how much I love it!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I was searching for the perfect apartment with my partner and when we arrived at Whitehall Parc, after many, many apartments before....we immediately fell in love. The neighborhood was calm and peaceful, the location was perfect for our jobs and there are so many small shops around. The staff were extremely respectful and professional, they were very informative and ensured that we were satisfied with our visit.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

It’s been lovely thus far! We had to do a short term lease and for the most part things have been great. The pool closed earlier than expected. Especially with it being so hot.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Whitehall Parc Apartments is a great place to live. The maintenance staff is top notch. They truly care about the property and the residents.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great just wish the game room and pool was open 24 hours. I would love to shoot pool late at night or go for a late night swim. Also an indoor basketball court would be great.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Overall the experience isn’t terrible. I’ve made some lifelong friends at this complex and the amenities overall are very nice. I love the amazon lockers, makes it easier to get packages and the coffee machine upgrade is amazing.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

This is an excellent community to live in. The staff and maintenance team are very responsive and helpful, the rooms are very nice and well kept, and the amenities are everything you could want out of an apartment complex. I recommend living here.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

So far the community appears to be safe, quiet and clean. The personnel in the rental office are friendly and helpful. I’m still get assimilated to the area, but there are a lot of different , restaurants , malls, close to this area.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

The community is located in a great area and close to most of the places that I frequently shop. The landscape always looks pretty and plush. I'm glad I chose to live here.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Just renewed for another 12 months until next November.... this place is amazing and can't be recommended enough. Great staff, great amenities, and the apartments themselves are modern and awesome.