Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Keyna was very prompt and efficient getting me moved in last minute! I really appreciate all her help and customer service. She gave us a full tour of all the amenities and was knowledgeable about the hours and dates of them.
My location (at the corner) is awesome. Beautiful breeze as well being able to watch the airplane take off and land. Thank you Whitehall Parc🤓
After looking at 50 plus apartments me and my fiancé decided to move here, we from newyork and was worried about moving too the wrong community but since we got here things been perfect from the start, the front office is professional and nice Maitenance is cool and friendly beautiful apartment complex alot of space safe area I love the amenities that come with living here close to downtown and the airport which is a plus for us we love it here!!
Everything here is exactly how I asked for friendly neighbors great staff and excellent amenities. I love how everything is clean and neat.!
It has been a very great experience living at this property. I have minimal noise, it is very clean, parking is great and it’s a very nice place.
Not enough words to describe the appreciation of each office staff . You have been given your help rather it be direct or indirect and I take a moment to thank each of you for your humanitarian and professional assistance whenever I have reached out . Continue to keep that attitude and the appearance of Whitehall as a welcoming apartment community and you will continue to retain your present and future residents to come. Thanks for answering every call. Be blessed in the city and blessed in your valleys Whitehall office staff..
Office staff is amazing, very helpful during the whole process. There were available every step of the way to help us. The grounds are well kept as well
The apartments overall are good. Maybe the price could be lower. The services provided are excellent. The only problem I have faced so far is the pets. The pet owners don’t really care about other people here. They leave their pets dirt everywhere and don’t clean up after them. I think authorities should take some actions about the problem.
Close to airport, shops and highway. Good place to live. Have been here for a few years and I like all of the dogs here and their owners as well.
So far so good. I've been here for about a year and a half. This will be my last rental until I purchase my new home, hopefully by next year.