Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

So far been good I do feel like complex could be better when it comes to pest, but other then that I feel that this is a great place to stay with good pricing.
The new reservation system is really great. It is easy to use and staff stays on top of residents following rules and reservation times. I really enjoy using the pool with this new system. I feel safe with keeping my 6ft distance and it’s more relaxing with the pool not being packed.
I love it here! Beautiful amenities and neighborhood. Very close to multiple grocery stores. (Lowe’s, Publix and Walmart). And minutes away from the outlets and Carowinds. Beautiful side of town.
A lot of things could be better. Some people are not picking up after their dogs. Easy to hear neighbors, which makes it very noisy at times
As soon as I arrived I felt very welcomed! The office workers are very nice. And it is also a great community. I can’t wait to move in! I would recommend this to anyone.
The community is quiet and clean. I love the location. The staff is very friendly and approachable. I have not had any issues since I moved in.
I have only just moved in but I couldn’t be more pleased with my new home/community. The staff is friendly and helpful. The community is safe and well kept.
Clean calm and friendly staff. Trash policy is really good. Very accessible to all shops and Malls. Convenient for walking in case you cannot make it to the gym
I have to say that Whitehall has been a blessing to me in so many ways if I could stay here forever I would the community is so elegant and classic when I walk around the property it’s clean neat and the air is so wonderful also the maintenance on site is amazing they will accommodate me at any time of the night with no worries thanks so much Whitehall for being the best part of my day.
Our apartment looked just like the virtual tour and it actually is bigger than we thought. We love how clean and beautiful the neighborhood is. However we did think that we would have hardwoods throughout instead of carpet. As well, the outlets near our dining area do not work.