Great move in experience, shopping services easily accessible, and great location. few dislikes are how much we can hear our neighbors and traffic.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great place to live... really love the gym and my neighbor are friendly... overall great place to live! The pool area is great for my kids. Clean Environment

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

The amenities are amazing I love the hardwood floors and high ceiling. I toured numerous apartments and jumped on the chance to lease my apartment. The neighborhood was one of the main reason we are close to charlotte and center city but without the congestion of living in the city.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Love this community! Grounds are always well kept, the maintenance staff are very attentive and management has done so much to make this property the best!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I moved here in May and so far everything has been great! The community is very welcoming which was a hige plus for me. I’m excited to live here

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I am coming up on my one year being here and just renewed my lease. The location is perfect for my life and my children. The office staff is really sweet and maintenance responds really fast one you put in request.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great apartment and amenities for the price. Maintains a great outdoor appearance while still working to make cleanliness of the litter apartment more appeasing to the leasee. Overall I have had a good experience staying here.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great community, apartments are spacious and there’s always plenty of parking. When I had an issue maintenance fixed it immediately. The amenities are very comparable or even better than a lot of apartments in this area.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great experience with a quick and easy application process. Love the apartment! Same day notice for deposit decision which took less than 40 minutes.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

beautiful apartments, great amenities, nearby different shopping locations and grocery stores. Also very convenient with having 2 major highways close by.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Haven't moved in yet, but CAN'T WAIT!!!! Have had the ultimate white glove experience as an applicant and now as a resident. These folks are SOOO kind, attentive, and understanding. INCREDIBLE PROPERTY and SERVICES for such a great price!!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Amazing atmosphere, very homey, comfortable relaxing setting, lovable staff (all making sure your taking care of) excellent vibes. Love it. Love it.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Marrisa was very easy to work with. She made it easy for me to decide to call this home. In follow up on a couple details, the whole staff has been very helpful. Yes, you can hear the planes when you are outside. But I do not hear then in my apartment. Parking is easy enough. I looked at 18 apartments before landing on this one. There were others that were close. But I'm glad I made this home.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

It’s really great living here. Maintenance is always timely and let you know when they’re coming into your apartments. The front desk staff is very friendly and always willing to help with problems. The apartments are gorgeous and very modern. A little on the expensive side for one person but I would love to stay if I could afford a one bedroom by myself

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great community lovely pool area very nice neighbors very quiet and peaceful love all the amenities that they havealso they have personal trainers in a lot of events going on every month and it's really cool

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Everything is fantastic, the only thing that could be better is if the walls weren’t so thin and if residents maintained their dogs better or gave them a little more care. Barking noise can be a bit much at times but that can be fixed by just turning up the TV or putting in headphones, something i have no problem with. Other than that, the rooms, amenities, maintenance and staff are all genuinely great. I plan on living here for longer than just my 15 month lease.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living at Whitehall Parc. Quiet, Homey and friendly are the words to describe Whitehall Parc. I can’t wait to upgrade my apartment and continue living in this amazing community!!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Marissa was awesome with meeting all my initial needs and answering any questions I had. I love the atmosphere of the community and can already tell that I’m going to enjoy it. The amenities are unmatched in comparison to some of the other properties I had viewed before choosing Whitehall Parc. Thanks Marissa!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

My apartment was clean and ready for me when I moved in. I love the pet-friendliness. The dog park is nice and always clean. The office staff is very friendly and professional.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Nice enough, but absolutely no parking. For building 8 anyway. They really need to work on that. It’s so stressful. The staff is nice and the apartments are ok though. Bit pricy for what you get, but it’s a Charlotte apartment so there’s not much of a choice. We’ll certainly be glad when our lease is up though.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Very nice place to live the people are very friendly ,and i love that it’s so quiet here .very kind people in that work inside of the building .

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I enjoy the gym facility and the computer room. I also enjoy the landscaping as well as the space that is in the community. I think Whitehall is a good place

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Luxury apartments and great environment to live.close to every place around town. Gym is def I felt an upgrade from my last apartment as it has a lot in it.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Love it and love the community that I have become apart of. I am enjoying every second I get to grow in this Whitehall Parc apartment home community

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

My apartment community is close to the freeway and airport, has friendly and responsive staff, and the property is well maintained. I couldn’t ask for more!