Amazing atmosphere, very homey, comfortable relaxing setting, lovable staff (all making sure your taking care of) excellent vibes. Love it. Love it.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Marrisa was very easy to work with. She made it easy for me to decide to call this home. In follow up on a couple details, the whole staff has been very helpful. Yes, you can hear the planes when you are outside. But I do not hear then in my apartment. Parking is easy enough. I looked at 18 apartments before landing on this one. There were others that were close. But I'm glad I made this home.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

It’s really great living here. Maintenance is always timely and let you know when they’re coming into your apartments. The front desk staff is very friendly and always willing to help with problems. The apartments are gorgeous and very modern. A little on the expensive side for one person but I would love to stay if I could afford a one bedroom by myself

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great community lovely pool area very nice neighbors very quiet and peaceful love all the amenities that they havealso they have personal trainers in a lot of events going on every month and it's really cool

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Everything is fantastic, the only thing that could be better is if the walls weren’t so thin and if residents maintained their dogs better or gave them a little more care. Barking noise can be a bit much at times but that can be fixed by just turning up the TV or putting in headphones, something i have no problem with. Other than that, the rooms, amenities, maintenance and staff are all genuinely great. I plan on living here for longer than just my 15 month lease.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living at Whitehall Parc. Quiet, Homey and friendly are the words to describe Whitehall Parc. I can’t wait to upgrade my apartment and continue living in this amazing community!!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Marissa was awesome with meeting all my initial needs and answering any questions I had. I love the atmosphere of the community and can already tell that I’m going to enjoy it. The amenities are unmatched in comparison to some of the other properties I had viewed before choosing Whitehall Parc. Thanks Marissa!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

My apartment was clean and ready for me when I moved in. I love the pet-friendliness. The dog park is nice and always clean. The office staff is very friendly and professional.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Nice enough, but absolutely no parking. For building 8 anyway. They really need to work on that. It’s so stressful. The staff is nice and the apartments are ok though. Bit pricy for what you get, but it’s a Charlotte apartment so there’s not much of a choice. We’ll certainly be glad when our lease is up though.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Very nice place to live the people are very friendly ,and i love that it’s so quiet here .very kind people in that work inside of the building .

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I enjoy the gym facility and the computer room. I also enjoy the landscaping as well as the space that is in the community. I think Whitehall is a good place

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Luxury apartments and great environment to live.close to every place around town. Gym is def I felt an upgrade from my last apartment as it has a lot in it.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Love it and love the community that I have become apart of. I am enjoying every second I get to grow in this Whitehall Parc apartment home community

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

My apartment community is close to the freeway and airport, has friendly and responsive staff, and the property is well maintained. I couldn’t ask for more!

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Living in this community has been wonderful. The staff is excellent and so is the maintenance team. They provide lots of fun activities for residents to take part in every month and give us free food a lot. The gym is wonderful and so are the rest of the amenities. The pool in the summer is so so nice. Such nice apartments. It is truly wonderful to come home to everyday. Thank you white hall Parc

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

After living here for the better part of a year, I would say that for the most part it’s a good place to live. I was able to get a good price point for the apartment. It’s a pretty diverse neighborhood as well. There’s security that drives around at night. Im able to walk my dog with no issues. There are a couple things that I would change but they aren’t deal breakers...Such things like the internet could be faster but they prefer to keep it slower since it’s on an old Time Warner package. Also I could do without the valet trash, as I barely use those services, and they have a brand new coffee machine in the business center with no cups on the side so if you want to test it out bring your own. Overall if I could continue with the same price point I would most likely renew my lease.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

It’s a nice experience in Whitehall parc , however can be improved on below items: regular cleaning of floors. Pool table can be available for extended hours and not just 9 to 6 pm I.e. office hours

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Good to live.. Near by many options for grocery shopping and interstate .. good pool and club room as well as media room. TV and internet included

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Great community and amenities. Only been here for 6 months and love every minute of being here. Just wish the pool room was open 24 hours but an overall great experience.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

the experience is very rewarding makes me very happy the peace and tranquility in which you live the apartment is very comfortable and has everything I need

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Love the community and access to activities around the neighborhood. Great staff, prompt solutions for any problem you may encounter, which are already few.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

My only concerns are: Dog waste & barking. Length of time for water to warm up(this was mentioned previously & maintenance said all was good). The staff is super: friendly, professional and quick to respond.

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Overall good experience. Iam taking one star as there are many limitations for patio or balcony. You cannot keep any other stuff like curtains mat as per your choice

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

Apartments are beautiful, amenities are great, but staff can be very unorganized. It can become very frustrating. Otherwise id give them 5 stars

Reply from Whitehall Parc Apartment Homes

I have been apart of the community for just over a month and I love it. Quiet and a lot of young professionals. Dog friendly and nice staff.