Whitley Apartments

Enjoy living at The Whitley for a variety of reasons Great location, close to numerous venues, restaurants and entertainment. A few blocks away from Town Lake. The convenience of a Mid Rise as no long waits for the elevator. Easy to find your car and receive deliveries. The staff is great. Highly recommend living here. Jenny Stanley
The central Downtown location is exactly what we were looking for. The amenities are great and everyone is so friendly. Our unit has a great view and feels like home.
Whitley is a very sweet community and has awesome amenities. I also really like the residents here. They are friendly and helpful. It's very pleasant to move here and be able to explore downtown Austin and make some friends on the community.
I absolutely love living at the Whitley. The leasing, front desk, and maintenance staff are super friendly and always take care of resident needs and concerns. They offer many great amenities for residents.
I just moved in last month from my house and enjoying my move so far! The staff has been great and attended to my needs. From the leasing staff, to the concierge and maintenance, they have been very accommodating.
Struggle with communication in the beginning. Detailed email about the incident. Hoping for continued customer success, and looking forward to my journey at the Whitley.
I'm so sad to move out of the Whitley! Every time I walk inside it is so clean and beautiful and I am always greeted by my first name by the wonderful staff. I have zero complaints <3
Great amenities, staff, and residents! I wish some more of the amenities were open that have still been closed since March, but otherwise great!
Love it here. Just moved in and everyone has been super helpful and welcoming. The gym is nice and has most of the equipment I would want!!!
The Whitley staff has made living in this community feel like home. They are professional and committed to making the resident experience unique, truly one of a kind.