Whitley Apartments

Great experience so far! Very helpful concierge and leasing agents. Attentive and helpful staff, residents are friendly and welcome. I’m loving the apartment already!
Excellent location, reasonable rates for what you get, and super friendly and responsive staff. We looked around in the downtown area and always ended up back here as our first choice.
Love living here and would recommend it to anyone that wants to be in the hustle and bustle with only a quick walk to the relaxing lake. The location, staff, and residents are great! Only complaint would be the plumbing and elevators could be better (lots of split streams coming out of the faucets and elevators go down kind of frequently).
Noisy apartment when flooring or other work is being done on upper level. Gym reservation system is cumbersome and only disfavors those of us who are rule abiding. Risky location in downtown with increasing violence at night.
Responsive and courteous staff and maintenance - they always have their masks on and are staying on top of the current climate of things as well as one can. They definitely prioritize my safety and wellbeing.
I had a really great experience moving in so far. Jeremy has be really good about fielding questions and taking care of logistics. I look forward to moving in.
Great place to live, conveniently located between Eddie V's and the JW Marriott. Great community to live at with lots of amenities, great pool and relaxing garden area, great gym and get together entertainment rooms. Large balconied and big closets.
So far I have really loved living here! The location and amenities are great! The staff and residents are also all super friendly! I highly recommend living here!
William was great at helping us sign the lease. The process could not have been more pleasant! I am excited to see the amenities and become a part of the community!
Excellent service and preventative measures taken during Covid- all concierge employees have been wearing masks and gloves from the beginning, and the elevators/waiting areas right outside the elevators always smell like cleaning product. It's nice to know Whitley is taking things seriously