Whitley Apartments

Great place to live, conveniently located between Eddie V's and the JW Marriott. Great community to live at with lots of amenities, great pool and relaxing garden area, great gym and get together entertainment rooms. Large balconied and big closets.
So far I have really loved living here! The location and amenities are great! The staff and residents are also all super friendly! I highly recommend living here!
William was great at helping us sign the lease. The process could not have been more pleasant! I am excited to see the amenities and become a part of the community!
Excellent service and preventative measures taken during Covid- all concierge employees have been wearing masks and gloves from the beginning, and the elevators/waiting areas right outside the elevators always smell like cleaning product. It's nice to know Whitley is taking things seriously
The Whitley has been one of the most accommodating and convenient locations I’ve ever lived in. Incredible staff with large floor plans. The best part of living here is the views, staff, and amenities.
living here is great the only downsides are traffic and rent price. when my lease is up I am going to need to think about this, if rent goes up again im probably leaving
Great community with an amazing staff, and the location can’t be beat! We are loving our new place and exploring all that downtown Austin has to offer.
Lovely staff and maintenance crew! Issues are always resolved in a timely manner. Common areas are always clean, and you can't hear your neighbors. Downtown living at its best
I love that the complex is in such a great location. All the staff and residents that I have met are very nice and friendly. More resident events would be nice.
Love the administrative and concierge staff - very friendly yet still professional. Also hard to beat the location - close enough to the places we want to go, but not too near that you're in the middle of all the noise.