The move in process was great and staff have been extremely friendly and helpful. I love the daily dog treats. The amenities and community events are also a wonderful bonus.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

The leasing and concierge staff are super friendly. The gym and pool are fabulous and the location is central to everything downtown. We love living here.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

My experience has been good. I have received help as needed. I would ask that employees be informed of other companies used to book here. Not booking directly through Whitley has caused a few hiccups but nothing major that was unable to be sorted out.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

I love living here at the Whitley! I feel safe and I feel special living here! The staff is amazing and so warm and welcoming! My apartment is amazing!

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Beautiful apartment with some nice amenities. The parking garage always has enough room to find a spot and there is always fresh coffee next to the concierge service.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

We love living at the Whitley! We've been here for a lkittle less than 4 months and have had no problems. The apartments are gorgeous and the amenities are un-paralleled. 10/10 would recommend!

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Good new concierge, clean common areas, overall a good experience. But gym equipment has been breaking for a while and maintenance is not following.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Wonderful location downtown, and no train noise! Maintenance is also very communicative and on top of any issues. I have very much enjoyed living here :D

Reply from Whitley Apartments

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful! The facilities are beautiful! I love that the location is downtown and close to tons of restaurants!

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Will and Corbin at leasing are fantastic. We had an expedited move-in schedule and they ben over backwards to make sure everything went smoothly.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

From the moment we stepped into the Whitley with the tour to the move in, we experienced professional and enthusiastic staff. We are so impressed by the amenities and the quality of the apartment and surroundings. We are so happy we found you!

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Whitley has done a great job fostering a community and ensuring that its residents are comfortable in their homes. Moreover, the rewards program has been very interesting.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

We love it here! Clean, new and great service! We have already renewed our lease. Maintenance and leasing staff are available and easy to work with as is the 24/7 security team.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Great apartment. Would recommend to anyone looking to live in downtown Austin. Nice staff, friendly community. Great amenities. Noise level is low.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

I signed up for a studio recently, and communication has been absolutely stellar! Will was extremely prompt and polite with helping me through the process.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

It's been wonderful so far! Will is amazing, and a joy to work with. We love the apartment, enjoy the amenities, and love the location a lot.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

During my time with Whitley the staff has been professional and courteous. I’m enjoying my time here and looking forward to staying with Whitley for more time to come

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Expensive. Too little community activities. Gym equipment and media room equipment break often. Great location. Good finishes. Okay floorplan.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Whitley finishes are asthesically pleasing. Management and leasing staff have been very helpful and accommodating whenever needed. 24/7 Concierge has saved us a few times. Common areas always clean. Minimal noise issues

Reply from Whitley Apartments

This building is amazing! The staff is the best,p amenities are great, it is always clean and i has an excellent location. I feel really safe living here

Reply from Whitley Apartments

The Whitley is great! Concierge is always on hand to answer any questions, and the communal areas are always clean. I love being in my apartment, the walls block out outside noise really well.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Well constructed building in a great location. Nice amenities. Pleasant and professional leasing and concierge staff. Guest apartments available on AirBnB.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

I’ll share my experience on the Kingsley. I have not had a good move in experience at The Whitley but my previous encounters held a higher bar with other management.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

I love it here! spacious apartment, beautiful amenities and very friendly and helpful staff. Very easy move in with access to the service elevator. Everything has been wonderful so far

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Awesome building in an incredible location. If you want to be near nightlife, running trails, and the heart of Austin, Whitley is the way to go.