Whitley Apartments

Great community with an amazing staff, and the location can’t be beat! We are loving our new place and exploring all that downtown Austin has to offer.
Lovely staff and maintenance crew! Issues are always resolved in a timely manner. Common areas are always clean, and you can't hear your neighbors. Downtown living at its best
I love that the complex is in such a great location. All the staff and residents that I have met are very nice and friendly. More resident events would be nice.
Love the administrative and concierge staff - very friendly yet still professional. Also hard to beat the location - close enough to the places we want to go, but not too near that you're in the middle of all the noise.
We have been living here for almost 4 years and we have no complains! The location is great, the people that work here are so kind and our neighbors have been amazing!
Great place to live. Pros: Feels very safe Great view from my apartment Easy access to lots of great places Royal Blue is amazing Concierge and Leasing are great Cons: Closet door was put together incorrectly No vent in the bathroom Maintenance still hasn't fixed our washer leaking Sink faucets splash (not terrible though) Indoor Dog park is small (however it does work well enough for what we need)
We love living here! The staff is friendly, community events are great and the location is perfect. Plus, security is amazing and better than anywhere else.
I love living at the Whitley. The location is so walkable and great. The staff is friendly and helpful. William in the leasing office is awesome.
Moving into the Whitley has been a complete breeze. I have lived in a Grey star community for the past couple years, after transferring to the Whitley, it’s been amazing. One of the amenities is a 24/7 concierge, this is EVERYTHING!!!
Retrieval of my amazon package was super easy! It also felt very secure which is the best feeling. Very happy with the service and looking forward to using it again.