The staff is extremely friendly and helpful! The facilities are beautiful! I love that the location is downtown and close to tons of restaurants!

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Will and Corbin at leasing are fantastic. We had an expedited move-in schedule and they ben over backwards to make sure everything went smoothly.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

From the moment we stepped into the Whitley with the tour to the move in, we experienced professional and enthusiastic staff. We are so impressed by the amenities and the quality of the apartment and surroundings. We are so happy we found you!

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Whitley has done a great job fostering a community and ensuring that its residents are comfortable in their homes. Moreover, the rewards program has been very interesting.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

We love it here! Clean, new and great service! We have already renewed our lease. Maintenance and leasing staff are available and easy to work with as is the 24/7 security team.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Great apartment. Would recommend to anyone looking to live in downtown Austin. Nice staff, friendly community. Great amenities. Noise level is low.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

I signed up for a studio recently, and communication has been absolutely stellar! Will was extremely prompt and polite with helping me through the process.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

It's been wonderful so far! Will is amazing, and a joy to work with. We love the apartment, enjoy the amenities, and love the location a lot.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

During my time with Whitley the staff has been professional and courteous. I’m enjoying my time here and looking forward to staying with Whitley for more time to come

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Expensive. Too little community activities. Gym equipment and media room equipment break often. Great location. Good finishes. Okay floorplan.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Whitley finishes are asthesically pleasing. Management and leasing staff have been very helpful and accommodating whenever needed. 24/7 Concierge has saved us a few times. Common areas always clean. Minimal noise issues

Reply from Whitley Apartments

This building is amazing! The staff is the best,p amenities are great, it is always clean and i has an excellent location. I feel really safe living here

Reply from Whitley Apartments

The Whitley is great! Concierge is always on hand to answer any questions, and the communal areas are always clean. I love being in my apartment, the walls block out outside noise really well.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Well constructed building in a great location. Nice amenities. Pleasant and professional leasing and concierge staff. Guest apartments available on AirBnB.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

I’ll share my experience on the Kingsley. I have not had a good move in experience at The Whitley but my previous encounters held a higher bar with other management.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

I love it here! spacious apartment, beautiful amenities and very friendly and helpful staff. Very easy move in with access to the service elevator. Everything has been wonderful so far

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Awesome building in an incredible location. If you want to be near nightlife, running trails, and the heart of Austin, Whitley is the way to go.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

I love everything about living downtown except for the noise and traffic so it's not much The Whitley can do about it. Maybe you could offer a soundproofing renovation option?

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Great location, friendly neighbors, very helpful and nice staff, no big complaints so far since moving in. Everything has been great so far.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Safe and secure place to live near lots of venues and restaurants. Nice pool and pool area is always clean and tended too. Lobby is always clean and well kept. A safe environment to live and close to lots of entertainment. Just a short uber ride to the airport. I recommend The Whitley.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

The community is very friendly and staff is eager to help you with anything you may need. The amenities are great, but the best perk is the location and windows to maximize the reason you want to live in downtown.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Love the bundling, staff and location. Howver, there is not enough noise insulation as can hear way too much noise from outside. Construction, dumpster removal, etc

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Overall good experience. Encountered some issues with packages in the past. Great neighborhood to live in. Would like to see more resident events.

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Great place to live! Convenient location, very clean, polite, and overall a great place. Well worth the bang for the buck of living downtown!

Reply from Whitley Apartments

Great amenities and location! Minimal noise for living downtown. Concierge has been super nice and helpful. There is also a royal blue grocery in the same building