Whitley Apartments

4.5

4.5

Jeremy went above and beyond to help me find the right unit and make sure the details were in line with what I was looking for. I'm looking forward to the community events and neighborhood amenities available!
Love everything about living here! The staff is so friendly and helpful, and they sincerely care about their residents. The floor plans are spacious and offer lots of room for customization so you can make your apartment feel like home - both things that are hard to come by in a downtown complex. Highly recommend the Whitley to anyone looking for a new apartment in Austin!
Love living here!! Concierge staff so sharp and helpful. Love the professionalism and all the amenities. Only thing I would improve on is the fob requirements. Excessive need to scan for every elevator request and floor
Overall a great place to live. It's not without some issues, but I think as long as Whitley keeps everything up (staff, amenities, rent rates, etc), this will continue to be a gem in the middle of the city.
Still very happy with the staff and services with the Whitley. Concierge staff is always upbeat and friendly and the service staff is always careful to mask and practice social distancing when we need the occasional service or two.
Enjoy living at The Whitley for a variety of reasons Great location, close to numerous venues, restaurants and entertainment. A few blocks away from Town Lake. The convenience of a Mid Rise as no long waits for the elevator. Easy to find your car and receive deliveries. The staff is great. Highly recommend living here. Jenny Stanley
The central Downtown location is exactly what we were looking for. The amenities are great and everyone is so friendly. Our unit has a great view and feels like home.
Whitley is a very sweet community and has awesome amenities. I also really like the residents here. They are friendly and helpful. It's very pleasant to move here and be able to explore downtown Austin and make some friends on the community.
I absolutely love living at the Whitley. The leasing, front desk, and maintenance staff are super friendly and always take care of resident needs and concerns. They offer many great amenities for residents.
I just moved in last month from my house and enjoying my move so far! The staff has been great and attended to my needs. From the leasing staff, to the concierge and maintenance, they have been very accommodating.