Wild Oak

4.3

4.3

I’m very impressed with the cleanliness of the complex and all the friendly residents. We’ve been here 3 days and I’m so excited to see how the next few months go! Our dogs also love how open the lay out is so we have plenty of walking space.
Friendly staff with great maintence employees. Place is kept looking clean and has nice landscaping. It is very pet friendly and has a quiet atmosphere.
These apartments are so much better than my last one only because no one really bothers you and it’s quiet. I get to enjoy my walks with my dog as well
My first few days have been wonderful!! The location is great, easy to get to the my favorite stores. The drive to work is a little longer but that just gives me to listen to a podcast!
Great place to live. Close to food, shops, venues of all sorts. Even as Kansas City is growing, Wild Oaks will definitely be a place for you to look into.
Only lived here for about a week now, but I really like it here! My only complaint so far is If only other tenants cleaned up after their dogs.
1 star
Decent apartments, not happy with price or staff but i do like the area. People leave their trash all over the place though and the dumpster is constantly overfilling, staff does nothing.
I moved in October 1, 2021 and had the BEST service and experience!!! It was all done online and via email. Madison was always quick to reply and answered ALL my questions and concerns. I am definitely recommending Wild Oak Apartments to everyone I know or hear is looking for a new place to live. I was very happy with the move in process and and happy to call Wild Oak HOME!!!!
The new gentleman who is part of the yard crew or Maintainence is doing a fantastic job! I have seen him cleaning gutters, always making sure the trash is picked up and even power washed where the trash can is. I do not know his name but I think he deserves some kudos to a job well done. Your work does not go unnoticed!
The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable during the application process. When I brought up concerns during move in, they were quick to respond with a solution.