Wild Oak

4.3

4.3

Nick
about 13 hours ago
Wild oaks is a decent place to live wish maintenance was a lil more on things. They’re decently reasonable my overall experience here isn’t the worst but it isn’t the best
Daniel
about 14 hours ago
Wonderful place to live. Close to everything you need. Great places to eat. Friendly staff. Love the ceiling fans. Great color scheme. Been here going on 3 years. And I'd go another year. Love this place
Dominique
Overall the cleanliness is amazing, the community is quiet and we love how it’s located around everything we could possibly need. We will be renewing our lease for sure!
Aliyah
Overall this is a great place to live. Maintenance is quick to respond and I haven’t had many problems after living here for a year. I would recommend to someone else!
Christina
I have always enjoyed living here at Wild Oaks for the last two years. The staff has always been helpful and prompt with their answers. The maintenance needs are taken care in short order. The community is very friendly to pets and having supplies and dog park for that also. I have great neighbors and feel very safe where I live.
Mary
Wild Oak is a great place to live. The apartments are nice. The staff is responsive. It’s in a good location in Liberty right by the highway and 152.
April
My family and I enjoy living here. I love how it’s close to everything but yet still it a very quiet area. All staff has been very friend and go above and beyond for assistance.
Samantha
Wild Oak has been a great place to live the last two years. The staff is friendly, great location, and nice amenities. Looking forward to another great year ahead.
Courtney
The staff at Wild Oak Apartments responds to emails quickly and the maintenance staff is nice and friendly! No complaints at this time and I have lived here for two years.
Scott
So far the stay has been great. I love the area and my apartment. The one maintenance issue I had was solved within hours and a job well done. No issues here.