Wild Oak

4.3

4.3

Cedric
about 5 hours ago
Love the community and environment so far! Great areas for dog walks! Plenty of parking for my vehicle as well! Overall, a great experience so far

Colby
I have only been here a few months, but have enjoyed my apartment. It’s spacious and has everything I need/wanted. I do wish the ameneties (pool and dog park) were a little more updated. The 2nd pool is tiny, I actually thought it was a hot tub. The bigger pool, when I have gone is super warm which isn’t enjoyable when it’s extremely hot. The waterfall it has is never on (or working) when I have gone. The dog park is cute—but it’s on a hill and the grass is super patchy. I have enjoyed being here so far and hope to see some updates in the amenities department for residents while here—my last apartment complex had a tanning bed and theater and I loved that for the winter.

Josh
1 star
Too much per month for the service you get or lack of. We are just waiting for lease to be up. Renewed lease & it was a horrible experience.

April
We have lived living here. We have been here almost two years and have never had a single issue that wasn’t immediately addressed and taken care of.

Donald
Everyone is super nice the pool is nice and basketball court the kitchen is super nice and i love my walk in closet the air conditioning is great too

Breia
This place has been amazing to live at. The team in the office are always friendly and the maintenance guys are amazing. If I have a problem they are always there right away to fix it. The only complaint t I have is that the second pool is hardly open and when it is it’s not clean. But other then that it’s a great place to live.

Debbie
We just moved in and we already love it! At our old apartment we heard everything our neighbors did and here we haven’t heard anything. We love the space we have and the home we are making here!

Cecelia
Within the 4 years I been here, wild oaks been pretty consistent with everything. If there was a problem they usually handle it in a timely manner. Thank you

Eric
Very pet friendly and really like there are so many places to walk around the complex. The staff is great also. The location is great too. I would recommend it.

Tyrell
So far the 2 months I've lived here with my daughter it's been peaceful quiet and the grounds are kept very clean. We look forward to also looking for a puppy soon