Wild Oak

4.3

4.3

Love the unit and my neighbors seem friendly . Love having my dog be welcomed too . Pools seem awesome and easy to get too . The only problem is having trouble getting maintenance . There are some issues in the kitchen . The rust all over the refrigerator the microwave handle id broke off and the sink leaks .
Overall pretty good living experience. The only thing that I don't like about living here is parking is scarce near my building so if you're not home by 7 you're probably parking in the street. Also, wish the gym was open outside the front office hours.
Everyone has been super helpful and nice. The lady in the office was so easy to work with and the maintenance man stopped to introduce himself. The buildings and area are beautiful.
So far it's been great! It's nice and quiet and very homey. We are having issues with our AC and are going to address those today. No complaints though
Really nice people! When we moved in the people made sure we were settled in and came to check on how it was going. They also gave us a house warming gift!
I was able to secure my family's new home via their user friendly online website prior to our relocation stateside and bonus - the staff have been very friendly!
Its is a good area alright place to live everything that you could need is with in a close proximity, the facility has three pools, a gym, plenty of space for your dogs.
Friendly staff, awesome landscaping, pet friendly, good neighbors are just a few adjectives for where I live. Also a safe place to call home.
Great place to live. The people at the front desk try to help when something happens. Overall fantastic place to live. (The parking lot needs a little help though)
Very friendly staff! Glad that dogs are allowed as well. Maintainence is always on time if needed and the yard crew does a great job on keeping up on the appearance of the property.