Wild Oak

I love the amount of space I have. We need alot of space we have 6 kids all between 18 years old 1 week old. They are 18, 17, 11, 4, 1, and 1 week and two days.
The apartment complex always looks so clean and well taken care of, and any time I’ve had an issue it was resolved almost immediately. And not to mention we love the dog park!
Maintenance has come over and over and still haven’t fixed the issues for the residents. We also got a complaint someone was smoking marijuana on our balcony but nobody smokes that lives here at all.
No problems and staff very nice and the maintenance always answers there phone and comes when you need them to all around a good place to move
Wild Oaks Apartment Homes has been the the best living experience we have had. From the residents to the staff every one is helpful and friendly.
Apartment could be in better shape, but the grounds are nice. Also smelled resistants smoking marijuana. The parking is congested and difficult to find a spot sometimes.
I like the neighborhood here it is quited also it’s near shopping centers good location staff is friendly at the office they response to your needs
Even through this pandemic, I was able to communicate and get moved into my new apartment easily without hassle. From virtual tour to submitting paperwork and everything it was all a smooth experience
Maintenance didn’t do a very good job but the staff are wonderful. I really like how close my paid for spot it. I also am happy I could bring my fur baby
very friendly neighbors feel very much at home with all the animal lovers around here! Cant wait till I can explore more in my new home town.