Wild Oak

Overall it's been a great experience. I came from a small town where I lived my whole life. So moving to the city was a big change for me, but I love it! I love living at wild oak. The only thing I would change is maybe not choosing the third floor.
Beautiful buildings inside and out. Great safe community with friendly staff. I definitely recommend for your first home. I look forward to being here for a long time.
I really like it here. I guess thats why we've been here for so many years. There are areas to walk pets, lots of trees and the maintenance staff is friendly.
So far its been great. Any issues we have had they have been fixed in a decent time. Parking sucks sometimes but thats at every apartment complex and people love to walk there pets right up near your balcony door so you have to close your blinds alot the only sucky thing about a ground place but hey could be worse.
Gym had been closed for awhile. Main pool hasn’t been open. Dog park is nice, fence could go all the way to the ground because my small dog was able to wiggle under it and escape.
The neighborhood is great. The convenience to all the restaurants and grocery stores is nice. It is close to 435 and I-35 is amazing. Love it.
I have had nothing but positive experiences here. Very nice apartments and pet friendly. Reasonable rent and the community is very nice. I love it here.
So far, everything has a perfect experience. Staff has been nice and helpful. Love the apartment. Great location with great schools and lots of shopping.
Wild Oak staff are all very friendly and helpful. Maintence reports have all been taken care of in less than 48 hours. A very friendly community to live in!
I am new to the community. Still in the moving in phase. It has been a good experience so far. People seem friendly. Love that it's a pet friendly community.